My Wife’s Innocent Little Sister Ch. 02

Story Info
A confused Indian sister in law wants to experience a man.
1.7k words
4.15
38.8k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just come out of the shower, and Nadia, my sister in law, was soundly asleep in my bed.

With a towel around my waist, I stood, observing her smooth brown body, trying to make sense of what had just happened. Well, I had just fucked my wife's sister, that's what had happened, but it didn't make sense. Nothing made sense at that point. It all seemed too convenient, like an elaborate--and now that I think of it--sick, perverted setup. If it was a test of loyalty, then why would Nadia take it all the way to the end? Was she merely a puzzled lesbian acting against her better judgement?

Fuck, I was confused. And, of course, I wasn't the victim here. I enjoyed fucking Nadia. And she seemed to enjoy it, too, perhaps more than I did. But I was in love with her sister, and her sister was about to get back to the room at any moment now.

I quickly covered up Nadia's naked, and still wet, body with a blanket and headed to the balcony to wait for my undoing.

About ten minutes later, the ten longest minutes of my life, Prisha finally came back from her yoga session. The weather outside had changed to a chilly breeze, and the sky had turned into a magnificent orange color with strikes of pink. If I wasn't shitting my pants, I would've made a drink to enjoy the beautiful sunset.

"Baby, I am back," Prisha yelled from the door. She was wearing a black and white jumpsuit that accentuated her huge hanging boobies.

I didn't say anything. I simply turned to face her from the balcony, waiting for her to notice Nadia in the bed.

"What is Nadia doing here?" she eventually asked.

"About that. I need to talk to you, baby"

"Don't call me baby," she snapped.

Then with a speed I have never seen her run before, she rushed to the side of the bed, jerking the covers to the side, revealing Nadia's naked body.

"You two did it?" she asked.

Nadia was still asleep, oblivious to the commotion. I wanted to say something, but before I had the chance to open my mouth, I was met with a powerful, stinging slap on my face, numbing my entire right side. She then turned her attention to Nadia, grabbing her by the hair and lifting her up.

Finally, she was awake, with an expression of terror on her face, her head dangling around as Prisha jerked her from side to side. She shivered and shrieked from the pain.

"You slut! This is not what we agreed," Prisha screamed.

Against my better judgement, I interrupted, "Agreed what?"

"You shut up," they both snapped back at me.

Wow, okay. Agreed what? Was it a setup after all? What had gone wrong? They kept screaming at each other, as if I wasn't there observing the whole thing, which had become harder to do because the power of the slap had moved to my ear, buzzing my hearing and muffling their shouting.

"I gave you permission to explore your feelings, not fuck him."

*What the fuck?* That was definitely not the time to get back into horny mode, but hearing my wife set the conditions for another woman on how she will handle herself around me was making me unusually hard.

"I know, but listen--listen," Nadia said. "It was better than anything I have experienced in my life." Before she even had a chance to finish her sentence, Prisha dispatched her second slap onto Nadia's face, leaving a visible imprint of her hand on her cheek.

Nadia, struggling to keep herself from tearing up, continued, "I think I am ready to move on. You were right, I was confused. I just had to be intimate and confident--and, and that's what I did, and I am sure I can become normal again. Maybe I am bi, but now I know that I can be with a man."

There was nothing wrong with being a lesbian, and the two sisters had discussed about it in great detail. But over the years, Nadia had been making sporadic attempts to realize where her sexual desires really belonged. She also didn't want to disappoint and lose her highly conservative parents, whom she loved dearly.

Prisha's anger had started to subside.

"I hate it when you do not listen to me. I want to keep things under control here."

She paused for a few seconds. "But, after all, I am glad you enjoyed it because us three are just getting started."

"Was all that really necessary?" I reluctantly said.

"Yes," Prisha declared. "I need a drink." She then walked to the minibar and poured herself some gin with tonic, which she downed in mere seconds.

She then walked back to the bed and sat on the edge, looking outside the window. "Since we reached this level sooner than I had expected, I guess, it's a good time to tell you about my plans for our vacation here."

"What do you mean," I replied?

"Remember back in New York when we fantasized about swinging with other couples?

"Yes."

"Well, I had planned to make it happen here, and from my interactions around the resort, I can tell there are plenty of opportunities for couple swaps. If I had known what Nadia was about to do, I would have planned something better for us all, but she never listens to me."

"Fuck," I exclaimed. I felt like I was dreaming.

"Yes, I am serious." Today, in yoga class, I met a young couple from Miami. We stayed and talked after the class was over, and I sneakily guided the conversation to Nadia. They were intrigued about you, Nadia, and they wanted to invite you to their room, but since you couldn't control your lust, you will stay here and finish what you started." Then she turned to me: "The same couple, Vicky and Dave, would be a great fit for us, honey."

My wife was crazy. I didn't know if should be horny or terrified.

"Baby you are driving me insane, I said."

"I know, baby."

"Now, let that towel fall to the floor."

"What about Nadia?"

"Do it."

I complied.

"Look at you, already hard."

"I will go pour some more gin, and then you two will fuck while I masturbate watching you."

"Babe, are you sure?" She was unrecognizable. I liked it. But isn't that supposed to be off-putting? To see your sister fucking your husband?

"Yes, now shut up and get to it."

Without further questions, I grabbed Nadia by the hand and led her back onto the bed. I could only imagine what was going on in her sweet mind. She hadn't spoken a word, but she also seemed willing to do it in front of her sister. I placed her slowly on the bed, facing up towards me, and I looked back to find Prisha sitting in a chair, giving me a nod of approval, after which I spread Nadia's legs apart and dove right into her pussy.

I began to lick her clit in slow, circular motions, until I could hear her muffled moans which became increasingly louder as I added some fingering into the mix. Her warm juices had started flowing down her pussy and towards her butt, eventually onto the bedsheets.

Once I was fully hard and throbbing, I drew myself closer to her pussy, brushing my dick around her warm, wet lips, adjusting her legs over my shoulders, and with a forward push I was back inside her--fucking my sister in law, while her sister was watching us. This time, I did the fucking, thrusting inside her like there was no tomorrow. Nadia was in ecstasy, gripping both sides of the bed, as I plunged deeper and deeper into her brown pussy, her eyes rolling back and forth in pleasure.

In the middle of our passionate embrace, I hear my wife's moans blending in with ours. I look back to see her fingering herself with her left hand, her legs pushed up to her boobies, and caressing her clit with the other hand.

My emotions were in overdrive. The whole thing felt surreal. But I wasn't dreaming. A fantasy come to become reality.

I had lost count of time, but we must had been fucking for a good twenty minutes when I felt my cock swollen and ready to pump a load into Nadia's pussy. I decided not to do that; instead, I exited her and walked over to Prisha, lifting her up and positioning on the edge of the bed so that her pussy was ready to receive my load. She was now facing Nadia, who was quiet, her legs still spread apart, as I began fucking her from the back with a renewed rigor. Her moans were a little deeper and hoarser than her sister's, though equally arousing to me. Mere seconds later, I felt my cum rising from my balls, and without warning I pushed my body against hers, lifting her legs up, forcing her to plant her face onto the bed, right next to Nadia's pussy, and then busting a warm load inside her.

No words were spoken after that. Prisha curled up on top of the bed, lying next to her sister, their two brown pussies resting in front of my eyes. They looked so beautiful next to each other, and I savored at their sight.

But we weren't done yet. I needed to please them, to make each of them orgasm and what better way than licking their clits. I started with Nadia because she was denied of it twice. It was her first and definitely not last orgasm with me. When she came, she shivered and vibrated while arching her back. My wife on the other hand is a little more intense: she builds up tension and then releases it in an explosion of moans, shivering and leg shaking.

Both of them were now pleased, seemingly high, and the frustration and anger in Prisha's face was not visible anymore.

"I think this is a the start of something new," I said.

They both smiled.

Then I decided to join them in bed, falling asleep next to each other, dreaming of what was next in plate for us.