All Comments on 'My Wife’s Pleasure My Priority'

by rohits600

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
The end saved it...

The end of the story saved it...After all it was only a fantasy...I understand english isn't his native language, but here are somethings that don't depend on that: 1st - "Bil" was his wife's brother? if so why not tell it? 2nd - You said: "I always have a strange fascination for Incest...", so why not put this in Incest and not in LW? 2* for the ending...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cockolds and sluts are special.

Sorry you can't satisfy your wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

as it should be, you worry about pleasing her

BUT, she should be worried about pleasing YOU

that DOS'T mean you pleasure is derived from hers, no it must be in an of itself yours

Marriage is this funny two way street

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yum wow!

What a turn on! I would LOVE to see my super hot sexy girlfriend having a hot sexy encounter with another guy! Especially a family member! I am soo turned on by your story I need to strok my cock and cum all over my stomach and maybe lick it up! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LIKE! I GAVE YOU A 4 (4/5 = 80%).

The wife's character is depicted very well. She is a decent & loyal loving wife who in the spur of the moment cheated on her husband. The WIFE is a KEEPER! She needs sex! She is classy.

The husband's desire to share his wife is kinky. He developed that kink because he loves, adores & worships his wife too much so that it borders on kink.

The story is very realistic.

The author masterfully depicted what goes on inside the husband's head & in his heart.

The story is kind of short, but rohits600 managed to tell us a quite a bit on half a page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Gave you a 4 (****).

😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous