My Wife’s Weekend as Tom’s Whore

Story Info
A young wife living out her fantasy of being paid for sex.
2.4k words
4.01
33.7k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note.

Any of you nonbaby boomers keep in mind this was 1970. The Vietnam war was in full swing. The hippy generations free love movement was widespread. Kids were getting married right out of high school to avoid the draft. Birth control pills allowed women to be freer sexually.

Hateful negative comments will be deleted.

My wife and her two friends got ready to leave with Tom. This was 1970 cell phone and digital pictures didn't exist neither did email for that matter. So, I wouldn't know what they would be doing until my wife came back Sunday night.

I didn't sleep much at night my imagination was filled with images of what she might be doing. 5 AM, I got dressed and went to the local diner and had breakfast. On the news there was a report of the police raiding a private club that women working is prostitutes. It was about 20 miles away from where we live. I just hoped it wasn't my wife and her friends. I had no idea where Tom had taken them.

I went home and watched the news and listen to the news on the radio. At noon the news had a report about the bust with video. I was relieved when they marched the customers out, they were all white. As was the man identified as the pimp.

After I ate lunch, I went to a club I used hang out. There were two sections, in the front bar there were go-go dancers and the back features of burlesque review. The manager was a friend of mine and I had worked there as a bouncer oft and on so I knew everybody. Sam the manager knew something was bothering me, but I couldn't tell him what it was. How do I share what my wife was doing even with a close friend? I simply told him my wife on the way for the weekend with two of her friends and though I trusted her I was worried what might happen and left it at that.

When my wife and I were dating she would come to the club with me. One night she had a few cocktails and was feeling good. Some of the exotic dancers talk to her into going on stage. In those days dancers could strip down to Pasties and a G-string. I was surprised when my wife then girlfriend came out in the stage, she had in a dress from one of the girls. She stripped down to pasties and a G string, she even attempted to twirl the tassels hanging off the pasties. I must say she did a pretty good job of it.

The owner of the club Joe was there that night and offered her a job which she did not accept. The main reason being she was only 18 and had been drinking there for a while with me. They didn't know she was 18 if she took the job, they would find out they had been serving a minor and the shit hit the fan. Even at 18 she could be an exotic dancer. She just couldn't mingle with the customers when not on stage.

That being said Sam had said to me: " She's got a great body and those huge tits I hate to say it but if I had the chance. I don't know if I could resist in fact, I would probably even pay for the opportunity.

I got to thinking about what he just said, so I asked him: "Suppose I let you fuck her how much would you offer to be able to do that. It's kind of a turn on."

As he turned to walk; away, he said: "Like that would ever happen."

I said: "Well sounds like a fantasy for the bedroom. But seriously how much you pay do fuck my wife."

Sam told me: "She's young but looks younger, she's got a great body, she's beautiful and those big tits. I know guys that would pay $500 to be able to have sex with her. Plus, I know a couple of guys that would pay as much as two grand to spend the whole night with her."

I laughed and said: "Well if I ever lost my job and money got tight and she was willing, I may have to ask for your help in that regard."

Little did he know, that since last night she and her two friends have been doing just that. Having sex with men for money and not only men, but black men. Who would at that time be considered very taboo. The club closed up at 1 AM and I was there when they closed and helped the crew cleanup for the night. Sam and I went out to Brookline to an open late night Jewish delli.to get something to eat.

I slept surprisingly well Saturday night I dreamt I was there watching my wife and my dream I saw her being double penetrated multiple times, three men did her together at point. Then her and her two friends put on a lesbian show. After which they were gangbang by over 20 guys. I woke up in the morning with a hard on form my dream. I was tempted to jerk off but I wanted to wait and save it till she got home that night. I watched a couple of football games. Then I went and got Chinese takeout so there would be food when they got back.

I thought they would be back around one in the morning if not earlier. Instead, they came in at three AM. I asked: "Are you two hungry."

Tom said: "We said we stopped to eat on the way back."

My wife looked very worn out so I asked her: "Are you OK."

She said: "I am good but tired and a little sore."

Tom asked: "Is it ok if I stay till I have to leave for work, so I can get some rest otherwise by the time I get home, I will just have to get ready for work".

I told him: "I am fine with that."

He headed to the bathroom.

My wife said: "I want to take a shower too."

I ask her: "Are you going to join Tom?"

She told me: "No, I couldn't handle his big cock again tonight."

I asked her: "How is it?"

She smiled at me and said: "I enjoyed it but I really need to think about it. Before I decide how I want to proceed from here."

I asked her: "Do you want anything to drink?"

She said: "I'd like a cup of tea."

I went to the kitchen and put on a kettle on the water to boiled and got her favorite tea bags ready.

As my wife was finishing her tea Tom came into the kitchen with a towel wrapped around his waist.

He said: "I'm going to the living room to sleep on the recliner."

I followed my wife into the bathroom and I washed her body and hair for her. She had hickeys on her tits and neck, along with bite marks on her ass. I found she still had cum leaking out of both her pussy and ass. There was dried cum in her hair as wells on the sides of her face and in her ears. When I dropped the soap. she bent over to pick it up. Her asshole was open and no longer tight Now clean I dried her and wrapped her in a big towel. My wife and I went to our bedroom. Even the caffeine from the tea did not help keep her awake I don't think it was 10 seconds after her head hit the pillow that she was out.

I took off Monday so I can spend the day with her and make sure she was OK after her weekend of being a whore. I didn't sleep just laid there looking at me wife's beautiful face and kept imagining all the big black cocks been in her mouth. About 6:30 I heard Tom going into the bathroom. I went to the kitchen and put water on for coffee. As the coffee was ready Tom came in the kitchen and pored a cup of coffee.

I asked: "Do you wanted something to eat I had leftover Chinese. Or I could cook some eggs."

He said: "No I will grab something on the road on the way to the job site."

I asked him: "How did the weekend go. I want to know how my wife handled all the sex and being paid to have sex. Also, I want to know how the other two wives did."

Tom left the kitchen and a short time came back with a duffle bag I thought it had his work clothes in it. He opened it up and pulled out a composition book and placed it in front of me.

He said: "I kept a log of everything she was paid to do and how much was collected. If I go to the back of the book you will see where I kept the record of what the other two did."

I glanced through the front part of the book with my wife's activities. As I starting to read I was amazed at the amount of sex she had and how many times she had sex with so many different men. I went to the back of the book to see with the other two did. By what I saw they took to being whores like a duck to water. Each of them in their first trick they took on two men each. The third trick the two of them were together with one guy. I flipped a couple of pages and was amazed at how much they had done. When I got to the last page. I saw it involve the two of them with my wife. In my dream three of them do a lesbian show. Unlike my dream they weren't gangbang after. Instead, but they were each fucked and then ate the cum out of each other's pussies. Next, I paid attention to the amount of money that was paid for their services. I close the book and set it down. Tom reached back into the bag and pulled three paper bags and tipped the one over onto the kitchen table. There about several bundles of cash with the with an amount on each one.

Tom told me: "That is wife's earnings. I'm not a pimp even though I pimped them out I'm not technically a pimp unless I take the money." I don't need it and I don't want it. Your wife and her friends earned it. He then took out two more bags. They looked to have a lesser amount of cash and each one had one of the wives' names written on it.

Tom said: "Give this to them or keep it because they don't know the money was coming. As long as your wife doesn't tell them about it."

I said: "If I keep it that's the same as if I pimped them and I'm not a pimp. If I was to keep the money? How can I keep their money and not my wife's?

He then told me: "I was amazed the entire weekend how much she really enjoyed herself. So now she's got a decision to make. When I come back Friday we'll see where we go from here."

Tom left and I put the cups in the sink and when and laid back down with my wife. It was about two in the afternoon when she woke up. I made her coffee and brought it to her in bed. When she finish her coffee I cuddled her and started caressing her body.

She stopped me and said: "I am going to need a couple days to recover. My pussy and ass have been really stretched I want to take a shower. I need it to sooth my body. Plus, I still feel cum leaking out of me."

Before she got up, I had her pull up her legs at her knees. I opened her pussy with my fingers. When looked inside her pussy I could see all the way up to her cervix. I could see the cum she still had inside her.

I told her: "I love you and will wait for you to tell me when you are able to have sex again.".

She went into the bathroom and filled the tub. She soaked for a good half an hour draining water and add more hot water from time to time. When I heard her turn on the shower I went in and washed your back for her. I washed her hair and rinsed it she got out and dried off. We went into the bedroom. We laid down and went back to sleep.

I got up about 10 PM and found her in the living room watching TV. She saw the legend book in my hand.

She asked me: "What is that?

I told her: "Tom kept record of everything you and the other two had done. How much money was paid and what's the three of you did with each customer."

She wanted to look at it and I handed it to her. She went through what she had done twice and went to the back of the book and read what her two friends had done. She was amazed at the total sum they each had made.

She said: "I'm hungry."

We went to the kitchen. The first thing she noticed was the three bags.

She asked me: "What is in the bags."

I told her: "That is the money the three of you made over the weekend.'

She asked me: "Why does one look bigger than the other two?"

I told her: "You did more so you made more than your friends."

She asked: "Why is it here? That is Tom's money we earned it for him. He was our pimp and we were his whores."

I explained to her: "He doesn't want it. He told me even though he technically pimped the three you out. He's not a pimp and he doesn't want the money."

My wife opened her bag and looked inside. She was amazed at the amount of money that was inside>

I told her: "What Tom said about keeping all the money."

Without even thinking she said: "No way they earned their money same as I earn mine."