My Wife Tom’s Whore The Motel

Story Info
White wives whoring for black men.
3k words
4.36
39.9k
55
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By Friday night the place was ready. A town inspector had signed off and issued an occupancy permit. The two cabins were torn down and the other four had been cleaned out and painted They just needed the plumbing and electrical checked out and new fixture and furniture. They would be ready the following week. Saturday afternoon the four wives with us husbands watching, sexually service several black business men that provided the labor to fix the place up. Jack paid for all the materials. After all, in the end it was his property and the motel was a legal business.

When the renovated cabins were ready. Jack moved four of the renters from the back cabins into them. The now empty cabins were then renovated. When the first to were ready the last two renters moved in and the last two cabins got their makeover. Business for the cabins was good. The only complaint was there wasn't any where near by for breakfast. Jack decided to turn the kitchen and dining room into a diner.

My wife and her friends didn't want to work every weekend. They were ok with taking care of the contractors during the week. As that was just a couple of hours mid-day. There was never a need for more than two of them to be on call. This was going to be a problem.

Carol was willing to whore herself every weekend. But that would not be enough. So my wife and her friends would each take a turn working a second weekend Till we could fined more women willing to become whores for black men.

We didn't just need women. They needed to be white married women. That was the thing that made the most money. The clientele we wanted paid extra to fuck a white married woman.

Carol started dancing again a couple of afternoons mid-week. She didn't like hanging around the motel if she wasn't working. This was a blessing, as she learned that a few of the dancers were turning tricks.

The club was closed on Mondays, so Carol had them come to the diner at 2pm. Carol and my wife met with them and asked them if their husband knew they turned tricks. Some got nervous and thought they were going to be blackmailed.

Jack and I joined them and My wife told them: "These are our husbands. Carol and I are both whores that turn tricks with black men. They pay extra knowing they are fucking a white man's wife. Two of my married friends are also working as whores here. All our husbands know we are doing this. So again, do your husbands know you turn tricks. If your husbands know and are ok with it. We are offering each of you a job here."

There were six of them all but one raised here hand. My wife asked the sixth: "Your husband doesn't know?

She replied: "I am divorced, my husband forced me to become a dancer. He claimed we needed the money. The second week guys he knew started coming in. They told me my husband told them they could fuck me for cash. To check me out at the club to see what they would be paying for. When I got home and told him what they said. He again told me we need the money. Besides you like fucking and you give great blow jobs. I told him I was his wife not his whore. That was the first time he beat me. So, I started turning trick so I wouldn't get beaten again.

My wife asked her: "How did the divorce happen."

She told us: "One day I woke up and there was about a doesn't bikers in the house. My husband offered to let them gangbang me for five-hundred dollars. I refused he beat me in front of the bikers then let them gang rape me. I passed out at one point and when I woke up. The bikers and my husband were passed out. Without them knowing I called the police and told them I was being raped by a bunch of bikers. By the time they got to the house some of the bikers were on me again. When the cops knock on the door my husband got up and answered it. Knowing they had arrived I screamed help me. The bikers made for the back door but there were cops there also. I was taken to the hospital. I had cracked ribs a fractured arm a concussion and my asshole was torn. The bikers made bail and took off. My husband couldn't make bail. I had been appointed an advocate who had our accounts frozen. Plus, a lean on the house. That prevented my husband being able to post bail.

A week before his trial it came out that he married me under a false name and was wanted in another state. He had done the same thing with his other wife. I was lucky I lived she died from her ordeal. So, know husband but I wear the rings he gave me. The club owner doesn't know this. I dance and whore myself to survive. I dropped out of high school when I turned sixteen. My parents are dead and there is no other family I know about."

She was crying as were most of the women. I felt bad for her. Carol, my wife and I each started to interview the women separately. I took the divorced woman first.

I told her my name and asked her: "I need to know your real name. I know you dance as Diamond."

She told me: "My name is Jen."

I asked: "Is the only reason you are dancing and turning tricks is for the money? If you, could you wouldn't do either."

Jen answered: "To your second question Yes. To your first, yes and no."

Me: "Care to explain."

Jen: "There was one other thing that happen to me during my rape gang bang. I got knocked up. I didn't have an abortion because I knew it wasn't my husbands. He stopped having sex with me after I turned my first trick. All the johns wore condoms. The rape gang bang was all bare back. When I protested my husband told me if I got knocked up, we could sell the baby for a lot of money. I chose to have the baby and love her very much. So yes, I do it because I want to provide for my daughter. No, it is not something I want to do."

I told her: "I want you to work here but not as a whore. We are going to need a house keeper. We need wait staff for the diner and a cook."

Jen asked me: "What do each of those job entail."

I explained: "House keeper will straighten up the room after a customer leaves. Just like a maid in a hotel. Waitress. Will wear skimpy tops and G-sting bottoms. We are looking into being able for them to not wear tops wear Pasties covering their nipples. The cook is just cooking food."

Jen asked: 'What do each of these jobs pay."

I explained: "The cook gets a salary plus a percent of the food profit. The housekeeper get two dollars over minimum wage plus the girls will tip her for cleaning up after a client. The waitresses will make double minimum plus tips. Which will be good with the skimpy tops and G-strings and if we can have them wear pasties they should go up. You have the most earning potential as a waitress. How many tricks are you doing a week? Plus, how much are you making dancing."

Jen told me: "I would like to try it as a waitress If I don't make enough, I can always go back to dancing and turning tricks."

I liked her and wanted to help her so I asked her: "If you don't make enough and are willing to turn tricks. How do you feel about sex with black men?"

Jen Laughed and said: "My ex is black the bikers were all black so my daughter is half black."

I explained to her: "The sex Carol, my wife and her two friends are paid for happens on the weekends. But during the week there are a group of black business men that helped to get this place up and running.

They provided labor free of charge for the privilege of enjoying sexual favors with the women here free of charge for one year. They each get to come here one weekday each week. Though they are not paying for the sex, they always tip the girl very well. If you are willing to help out with these gentlemen. You would be paid for your time the same as the other girls make for a trick on the weekend. You would not be required to do this. It would be when you wanted to. The reasons are your own. I see you still wear your rings. You will need to wear them here at all times."

Jen said: "When can I start?"

I told her: "When you leave go to the club and give him to weeks' notice. If you are the first one there, he may tell you to just leave. The others are being told they need to give notice also. The owner will let maybe one or two to just leave but he will want the other to stay the two weeks"

The others were told to bring their husbands back that night. We needed to be sure they approved of their wives being whores. We called Tom when he got off work. He told us he would come right away and bring five guys to be the wives first customers.

Tom and the others arrived at seven thirty. The five wives and their husbands at eight. The pocket doors separating the Livingroom from the dinner were opened. Tom and the other black men had moved the table and chairs to the side as well as rearranging the Livingroom furniture.

Tom took charge and told the couples: "You know why you are here. Husbands you know your wives are whores and you approve. For them to work here they have to be more than just whores. They need to show they can be black cock whores and you have to prove you want them to be black cock whores. First thing strip your wives. So, these black gentlemen can choose the wife they want to fuck. When the choses have been made. The gentlemen will pay you to fuck your wife. That will happen in these two rooms with everybody watching. One more thing, they will not be using condoms and after they cum your wives will eat, the cum from each other's pussies. Now are all of you ok with that?"

One husband asked: "What about diseases."

Tom told him: "These men have all been tested. It is my understanding your wives have always used condoms turning tricks, is that right? If so and as long as none of you have given your wife one. As long as they work here, they will be tested. All the men they service will be tested. These men only like fucking married white women. They only get that here and know if they get it else where they will not6 be allowed back. If anyone is not ok with this leave now."

Two of the husbands asked their wives if they were ok with letting black men cum inside them. Both said yes. With one saying she can't wait to taste black cum.

Tom told them: "Ok, strip your wives and accept your wife's payment, so we can get started."

Things got under way smoothly till the wives disrobed the black men.

One husband said: "No way is he sticking that huge cock in my wife. She will never feel my dick fucking her. He will stretch her too much."

His wife told him: "Having our kids stretched me more than that. It will go back in a day or two."

Another husband asked his wife: "Are you sure you want to do this? He is huge."

She told him: "I am here to be a whore for black men. I have been whoring myself for your pleasure. Now I am going to be a whore for my pleasure. I didn't know if he will be able to get it in me, but I dam sure want him to try."

Twenty minutes later all the men had cum in their whore. My wife told the women to suck the cocks clean and get ready to eat each other's cum filled pussies. Two of the wives said they had never done that before.

A third asked them: "What, you never ate cum from a pussy?"

In unison they both said: "I have never had sex with a woman."

Carol spoke up telling them: "Then you are in for a treat. Nobody eats pussy better than a woman. Once you taste a cum filled pussy while your pussy is being eaten you will be hooked. Besides the men pay extra to watch it. So, start eating and don't be surprised if these studs get hard again and what to go again. But remember if they do. They need to pay. After all you are whores and a whore doesn't fuck for free."

All the black men did get hard and went gladly paid again. When it was over and before the wives dressed. Tom Told them: "These two( meaning my wife and Carol) and my self are going to show you some of the things you will be expected to do."

My wife and Carol stripped each other. They kissed. Sucked each other's nipples ate each other's pussies. Then stripped Tom. Sucked his cock together.. My wife mounted him reverse cow girl and Carol licked them both as they fucked. Then the women witched and my wife licked them both. Next my wife and Carol sixty-nines and tom fucked the one on top. They rolled over and Tom fucked the other one. When he was ready to cum they knelt in front of him with their mouths open as he shot is cum into their mouths. When he finished, they licked his cock clean, then they French kissed.

Carol then told the wives: "These are things you will be expected to do every day. Plus, how many of you have been fucked in the ass?"

Two of the five said they had. My wife told them you all will be fucked in the ass at times. You will also be fucked by more than one man at times. Gang bangs are common and you get paid extra per man. There will be men that want you to piss on them and some that want to piss on you and in your mouth. You never let a client piss in your pussy or ass. No matter how much they offer you. The money you are paid is yours. You tip the house keeper and pay half the motel rate for the room. Any Questions."

One wife asked: "When we are not working here can we still dance at the club."

Carol told her: "Yes, but no whoring. If you do and we find out your done. Understood?"

My wife suggested: "Instead of dancing, you could work in the diner as waitresses. You will be in a skimpy top and a G-string. If we get the go ahead the tops with be replaced with pasties. And the tips will go up. You would only be working whoring on the weekends. During the week is when the diner is busiest. At night if a tit popped out of a top no big deal If we get to go to pasties. Who knows how well they will stay on? Our hope is to go full topless. The diner has an entertainment license, so we feel we will be able to do it."

Only one husband wasn't sure he was ok with it. His wife told him: "Honey I am doing it."

He responded: "What if someone recognizes you? What if you parents find out? Don't you care?"

She told him: "Honey my parents know I am a slut, since my mother walked in on me with two boys, one was fucking me and I was sucking the other. When dad got home, she sat me down with him and told him what she saw. He asked me what I had to say for myself? I told him: 'Dad you and mom are loud when you fuck. I hear you begging her to suck your cock and she won't do it. If you want, I will suck you off while mom watches so she can see it is fun. By the way mom you would love the taste of cum.' So, this won't surprise dad he as seen me dance at the club. Some of his buddies have paid to have sex with me and he knows it. I know mom snuck in the club one night. She was in the back but I saw her. I did a really raunchy dance just for her. Most of the town knows I dance and fuck other men. I did my first gang bang at fifteen. My bachelorette party my maid of honor and I did twenty frat boys. So, this is no big deal to me. If it is for you, deal with it or hit the road. I will not divorce you if you file, I will send pictures I have of you sucking cock and getting fucked in the ass. I had you followed and my friend took the pictures. Cheep basted you should have paid to a motel instead of doing it in the woods. These black men like fucking married white women. This is who I am and I love it."

Well, we had five more whores. Nine should be enough for now and with Jen may be doing some weekday whoring. We will be able to handle the volume.

More to follow in a few days.