All Comments on 'My Wife Says I Need Sex Lessons!'

by Luv4hotwives

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh, so that's how it's done!! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story and so hot! We are a couple and have similar issues. My husband the last couple years got injured and with medication cannot get and maintain an erection. My hubby isn't small and my hubby is a fantastic lover, the best i have ever had. But, now he cannot stay hard ( not his fault ). We started Hotwifing so i could get a partner with a hard cock. Life has been exhilarating for me and my hubby. We are both straight but after one night after my boyfriend fucked the shit out of me, my hubby on his own came over and kissed me and started sensually touching me then started doing oral on me and licked up all my boyfriends cum. It was the hottest thing that has ever been done, probably because its so taboo. We now have threeways with my boyfriend and hubby licks me while being fucked, and he has also sucked my boyfriends cock. I love them both and our relationship has gotten so much better. Even with hubby's inability to get and stay hard I am planning on surprising him with another female and I am going to try eating pussy myself. Life is good, sex is good and its even better having a partner open and secure enough to allow and suggest this type of arrangement. Ladies, dont be shy about talking to your man about your fantasy's and fetishes. You'll be pleasantly surprised with his response. We only live once..!! Enjoy ourselves!!

olblueyesolblueyesover 1 year ago

whoa,,,,,,this is a cuck story,,didnt sign up for this,,,hate this stuff!! i clicked for MFM !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The MC in this story needs to take advantage of his now-open marriage to go to www.literotica.com/s/the-surrogate-2 and see the doctor there. While his size likely isn't a treatable condition, the premature ejaculation is and some work with a sexual surrogate partner could teach him to last longer - so that he can properly satisfy his second wife after the one to whom he's currently married divorces him and espouses Adam.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Divorce, divorce, divorce.

There’s other help along the lines of “sex lessons” that don’t involve the complete humiliation of a partner.

But this is a cuckold story, and of course, someone has to be damaged for someone else to enjoy such a situation.

The positive to this story is the well written dialogue, good pacing, and structure.

That said, the characters aren’t anyone I could respect or want to know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You should do a companion piece from Allison pov. Kind of like what you did with Kate and Greg. Idelly, such a story should display:

1: Allisons frustration at Camerons bedroom failures

2: that she does love him and want to be with him but needs some good sex.

3: her enjoyment at emasculating and humiliating him

4: how much more she enjoys Adam fucking her with his big cock rather than Camerons small one.

Just a suggestion.

BigDee44BigDee449 months ago

She just wants Adam’s dick. If you are teaching a hands-on thing, the learner’s hands are the ones that should be in contact, not the teacher! Until you push the buttons yourself, if you will, you are not going to pick up on things or remember for next time. She has already given up on Cameron and she is not being honest with him. When you are not honest with your partner, the relationship is being put at risk. Also, if she is humiliating him, how does she expect that could help with his self-confidence? It cannot. And why does the woman ALWAYS buy new clothes for the lover, not for her mate?

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam5 months ago

I support the wife who has a right to real climaxes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Cameron needs to start divorce proceedings the next morning. Obvious wife is a size queen and really doesn't love husband. Lessons are one thing, humiliation is another. Move on and find someone that will love your for who your are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I didn't care for it. I realize it's actually in the right forum for a change, but the humiliation and disrespect from the wife is intolerable. Divorce is the only correct thing here. She'll never respect him again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLuv4hotwives@Luv4hotwives
I'd like to say thank you for the feedback I've received from the people that follow my stories. The supportive words have always been greatly appreciated. For the time being I'm taking a break from writing these stories. Most of my stories revolve around cuckold/hotwife theme...