My Wife Says I Need Sex Lessons!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, I worked up the nerve to interject. "I'm sorry, but are you saying this isn't a onetime thing? After all, I got you off tonight."

Allison laughed. "Getting me off once after Adam did ten times is an improvement for you, but still far from being able to do it on your own. Like Adam said, we'll still need him to get me going first while you continue practicing. You and I will have sex again, eventually, but not until you've learned more and I think you're ready. And then there is the matter of size. If Adam is willing, I want to continue having sex with him, even if your skills improve. It had been so long I had forgotten what it's like getting some good dick that isn't, well, you know, so small."

"I'm always willing." Adam said.

Allison smiled and grasped his cock. "Happy to hear it. Now, why don't we get you ready for another lesson?" Allison took his cock into her mouth. Expertly working him back to an erection.

I resigned myself to my fate and plopped back down on my chair. Allison, satisfied that Adam was now hard enough, took up a doggie style position on the bed. I watched as Adam, for the second time, slowly sank his bare cock into my wife's pussy. After a pleasurable gasp, Allison glanced over her shoulder and said, "thank god for sex lessons."

12