My Wife Shares Me with Her Friend

Story Info
Wife gets more than expected by sharing me with her friend.
10.8k words
4.29
41.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of pure fiction. None of the characters exists nor did anything described occur.

Wife Hazel and I have been married for 20 years. Even before we met, she introduced me to her friend Camille, aka Millie.

Hazel is attractive, but not what anyone would call beautiful, but I love her dearly and she loves me. Around 10 years ago, I developed a fantasy about having Hazel peg my ass. It took a few weeks, but I finally told Hazel about my fantasy. We had regularly discussed our fantasies and she said that this was one that she was willing to help me fulfill.

So, the following weekend, we made a trip to the nearest sex store. Hazel selected a strap on harness that she thought would fit and appeared to be comfortable. I selected a set of three beginner pegging cocks that were compatible with her harness. That evening, we were both eager to try out our new purchase.

Hazel put the smallest cock onto the harness and then put the harness on. She looked very different with an erect cock sticking out from her crotch. As she lubed it up, I got into bed face down and spread my legs to give her a view of her target, my asshole. She touched her cock to my ass, asked if I was ready and when I nodded, she slowly pushed it in. I told her that it felt great, so she slowly pulled out and started giving me my first ass fucking. She continued for about five minutes before pulling out and collapsing onto her back on the bed next to me.

She said,"That is hard work."

My reply was to roll over onto her, to give her a passionate and a very passionate kiss. After a short time, I finally lifted up and rolled back to her side.

I told her,"That was better than my fantasy. I cannot wait to see what the two larger cocks feel like."

Over the next week or two, Hazel would occasionally put on her harness with one of the larger cocks and give me another ass fucking. As she got more experience, she was starting to be able to fuck me for longer and longer periods.

Then, one night she had the largest of the three cocks on her harness and started fucking me once again. But this time, she lasted for almost 15 minutes. Suddenly, I was overcome with a new sensation. My body stiffened and I started to shudder. I wasn't sure what was happening, but Hazel recognized the signs of an orgasm and suddenly buried her cock deep in my ass. She wrapped her arms around my chest so that her tits were pressed tightly against my back.

It felt like I laid there had shuddered forever as wave after wave of my first anal orgasm swept over me, but Hazel said that it only took about a minute before I started to recover. At that point, I was addicted to getting pegged by her cock. I pestered her to fuck me so much that it was starting to cut into the number of nights that I would fuck her pussy. She finally told me that I owed her as much fucking as she was giving me. I had to agree with that and so we worked out an agreement that she would not have to peg my ass more than twice a week. That allowed us alternate fucking each other normally during the rest of the week.

After a couple of months, I felt that I had outgrown the beginner pegging cocks, so we made another trip to the store and this time we bought a natural looking dildo that was about the size of my cock. At the store, I told Hazel that now we are the same size. Her new cock kept me satisfied for the next year or so. The texture of the beginner cocks was different from the new natural looking cock, so she would occasionally alternate things so that I wouldn't become too tired of the same old feeling in my ass.

Finally, after about a year, I had a fantasy of getting pegged by a huge cock. I didn't want something that would hurt, but I wanted to feel like Hazel was stretching my ass as far as she could without causing pain. We went back to the same store, but I couldn't find anything that drew my interest. Almost all of their larger products were just giant cocks and I wanted something different.

So, we went home and I started exploring the online stores. I finally found a product that drew my interest. It wasn't a natural looking cock. It was long enough that it had about 5.5 inches of insertable length, enough to fill my ass. It had a rounded head shaped like the end of a rugby ball that was about 2 inches in diameter, enough to stretch my asshole to its limits and it had a shaft that was about 1.5 inches in diameter, but the shaft was covered by about twenty 1/4 inch diameter rounded bumps that were randomly scattered around the shaft and along the length.

This dildo really drew my attention since it was long enough for Hazel to be able to fill my ass, the rounded head would challenge my asshole to accept it and the bumps would provide stimulation to my asshole as she pegged me. So, I placed the order and eagerly awaited its arrival.

Two LONG weeks later, it arrived. That night I told Hazel, I know that it isn't my turn to be the one who receives the fucking, but please peg my ass tonight.

When she saw her new cock she smiled and said, "I can't wait to use this on your ass."

That night, we were both ready early because we both knew that this was going to be different. After I had undressed and gotten into place and she had finished adjusting her harness, she put the new cock into her harness. As she lubed it, she ran her hand up and down the shaft as if she was jacking off her cock.

She said, "You are going to love how this feels and I cannot wait to try it out in my pussy tomorrow night."

She then climbed up between my legs and pressed the rounded head to my asshole. As she slowly put her weight against the head to push it into me, I did everything that I could to relax my asshole. She pushed very slowly and my asshole was starting to hurt from being stretched that wide. I was beginning to think that I was going to have to tell her to stop when suddenly the head popped in and my asshole relaxed around the shaft. Step one complete, I now had the head of the new cock in my ass.

Hazel then slowly pushed and as she pushed, I could feel my ass getting stuffed more and more.

I was again about to tell her to stop when she said, "That's all of it. How does it feel?"

I told her, "I was about to tell you to stop pushing when the head suddenly popped into my ass. Then, I was about to tell you that I couldn't take any more cock in my ass when you stopped. Right now, it feels great. My ass is stuffed full and I could feel all of the bumps as each one of them passed through my asshole. I am ready for you to start fucking me, but please go slow this time."

So, she started pulling out to the point where the rounded head was near my asshole and then pushing back in. I felt each one of the little knobs as it came out and went back in. The feeling was like nothing I have ever experienced.

She slowly fucked me like this for about five minutes before she started to pick up the pace. The feeling of all those knobs was wonderful. After about five minutes of this, I suddenly had an anal orgasm, so she stopped to let me recover. She then resumed fucking me, but this time at a very rapid pace. At this fast pace, my asshole wasn't getting a chance to recover as the individual knobs went through, so it just felt like a very large, rough cock.

Hazel finally started to tire and asked if she could pull out. I agreed, so she slowly pulled the head out of my ass and then collapsed next to me. I turned to her and gave her a big kiss and passionate hug. Then she asked for another review of how the new cock had felt.

I explained that the head had hurt as it initially went in and that I was about to give up being able to take it up my ass when it suddenly popped in. I said that I felt the increased volume compared to the natural cock and that the fullness felt good.

I then told her that the feeling of the knobs passing through my asshole as she was fucking me at a slow to medium pace was far better than I could have imagined. However, when she rapidly fucked me, my asshole didn't recover with each knob so that it just felt like her cock had gotten larger. It was still wonderful, but that it just wasn't the same as the feeling of each knob rubbing against my asshole.

The next night, she asked me to use the new cock to manually fuck her pussy before I used my cock on her. I did much the same thing to her pussy that she had done to me the night before. I lubed the entire cock, slowly pushed the head in, slowly pushed it in until it was all the way in and then fucked her with it at varying speeds. I finished by using a moderate speed to fuck her when suddenly she shuddered with an orgasm. I left it in her and carefully leaned over to hug and kiss her while she recovered.

Once she had recovered she said that she experienced all of the feelings that I had described when she fucked my ass. As I pulled the cock out of her pussy, I asked if I could fuck her now. She said no, just let me blow you tonight. You can come in my mouth. Even though I love you, after having that monster in my pussy, your cock just wouldn't seem adequate. I told her that I fully understood and resigned myself for a blow job rather than a chance to fuck her.

Millie

Millie is not a woman that anyone would call beautiful or even attractive. To be honest, her appearance is quite homely, but she makes up for it with a sparking personality. Anyone that is able to get past her appearance instantly becomes her friend. However, this meant that it was difficult for Millie to attract men when she was in her teens or 20's. Guys were more interested in the pretty girls, or at least those who were reasonably attractive.

Millie was a bit over 5 ft tall and probably weighed about 160 lbs. She had a very stocky build and her shoulders, waist and hips were all about the same size. She wasn't fat, but she might have been politely described either as sturdy or even chunky. Her tits were probably about 38B, but given the size of her shoulders and waist, they didn't show. If not for her long, wavy dark brown hair, she might have easily been taken to be a man.

As a result, Millie didn't get married until she was 31. When Hazel and I first met her fiancée, neither of us was at all impressed. In fact, I was downright turned off by him and feared that Millie had made a big mistake by agreeing to his proposal. However, I kept my mouth shut since this was her life and I didn't want to interfere with her chance at happiness.

As it turned out, I was right. Although he had a good job and bought a nice house for Millie, he would frequently come home drunk and then either physically or sexually assault her or both. Since she had almost no experience with men or with sex, at first she thought that this happened in most marriages. She knew that this was not true for Hazel and me, but she had few other friends that were close enough to talk to about that sort of thing.

The beatings and marital assaults continued for about a year. Then one night, he came home drunk again and beat her harder and longer than normal. Millie was in such bad shape that she had to call 911. The paramedics immediately called the police and transported her to the ER. When the police arrived, he was still passed out on the couch. When the ER doctors saw her, they immediately knew that it was a case of spousal assault and started documenting her injuries for the police as well as signs of past beatings. There was also a policewoman at the hospital who interviewed Millie about this and past assaults.

When the police at the house heard from the policewoman at the hospital, he was just starting to wake up and demanded to know why the police were inside his house. The police arrested him for assault and battery of his wife and took him to jail. At his arraignment hearing the next day, Millie refused to press charges, so he was released.

Hazel and I had picked up Millie at the hospital to take her to the arraignment hearing. After she told the judge that she chose not to press charges, Hazel and I took her aside. We told her that she should not go home and we convinced her to go with us to talk with our attorney. Our attorney told her that in his experience, once spousal abuse reaches this point, it will only continue to get worse.

He told her, "Your husband is probably very upset about getting arrested and even though it was his fault, he will blame you. I advise that you go home with your friends and do not back to your house by yourself."

I continued, "If you agree, I will draw up the papers for a restraining order to prevent your husband from coming within 100 ft of you for the next month. I can have the judge sign them first thing in the morning and a process server will serve them on your husband tomorrow afternoon."

I said, "I further advise you to let me start drawing up the paperwork for you to file for divorce to free you from this monster so that he doesn't eventually kill you."

Hazel and I both told Mille that although this might seem like a big step, it was really the only way to keep from getting an even more serious beating or even from being killed tonight. She thought about it for about five minutes before telling our attorney to start work on both documents.

We loaded Millie back into our car and took her home. During the drive home, we told her that under no circumstances should she call home to tell her husband what she had done. I told that if you do, he will come to our house and then all of three of us will be in danger.

The next afternoon, Millie's husband received both the restraining order and the divorce papers. To say that he was enraged would be an understatement. He was so mad that he trashed the inside of their house and then drove off at high speed. The neighbors said that he had almost hit several cars parked on the street as he drove off.

After dinner, the three of us went to the house to see if he was there. His car was gone and the lights were off, so we took Millie inside to pack her clothes in a suitcase that she could take to our house. She was in tears when she saw how many of her things had been destroyed and how much of her clothing had been thrown around or ripped to shreds. We locked up and left as soon as we could because we were afraid that he would come back.

The next day, I had a locksmith come and change the locks and I changed the settings on the garage door opener so that he could not get back in. I also went to both neighbors to tell them what was going on and to please keep an eye on the house for a day or two while Mille was staying with us.

Four days later, the neighbors reported seeing her husband try to get into the house, but that he had once again sped down the street in an apparent rage.

One week later, we helped Millie move back and the three of us worked all day long to clean things up and to put things back where they had been. Hazel and I had packed a bag so that we could spend that first night with Millie. I had also alerted the police that Millie had finally moved back home and asked that they please keep an eye on her.

The next day, a police officer came by to check on Millie and to confirm that the car parked in the driveway was ours and not his. The officer gave Millie his card and explained that her house was on his beat and that if she had any problems or even saw were husband drive by to immediately call 911 and ask for them to send him immediately.

The day after that, the officer came by to let us know that her husband had been picked up last night for DWI. He was in jail today and given his previous court hearing, would probably be spending a couple of days in jail.

That was the last that we heard about him until it was time for the divorce to be finalized. He showed up at the hearing and tried to convince the judge that he had changed. However, we found out that he had been arrested a few more times on drunk and disorderly charges and for getting into bar fights. The judge had seen this sort of thing many times before and not only made the divorce final, but he also made the 100 ft restraining order permanent. Her now ex-husband was to never again knowingly come within 100 ft of Mille.

Millie, Hazel and I

As soon as the divorce was final, Millie told us that she wanted to take us out to dinner to celebrate. She repeatedly thanked us for our help, which we told her is what good friends do for their friends. She then confided that the only thing that she missed about her husband was the times that they had truly made love to each other when he wasn't drunk.

She finally looked at Hazel and said, "What I really miss is sleeping with a man".

Hazel told her, let me think about that and I will talk to you tomorrow afternoon.

When we got home, Hazel told me that she knew that when Hazel's ex wasn't drunk that he enjoyed getting pegged. That was one of the better parts of their relationship in bed.

Hazel smiled at me and asked, "If she is willing, would you be willing to let her peg you too?"

To say that I was astounded by this question is an extreme understatement.

I said, "You mean to tell me that you would allow Mille to fuck my ass?"

Hazel said, "I would be willing to let her provided that I am present when she does it, that you don't EVER fuck her pussy. She wants to peg your ass as much as she loved pegging her ex's ass."

I could barely contain myself. Hazel was offering me the opportunity to get pegged by both my wife and her best friend.

I was grinning from ear to ear when I told her, "Of course I would agree to that. Getting my ass fucked by you and your best friend, that is like a fantasy that I never dreamed of. Millie isn't beautiful, but I like her and cannot tell what she looks like and do not care while she is fucking me."

The next day, Hazel called Mille and made her the offer. Mille was stunned that Hazel was offering to let Millie fuck her husband and didn't care that her pussy would not get fucked in return. It didn't take her long to say yes to Hazel's offer. Her next question was, "When?"

Hazel asked her, "Why don't you bring your things over Friday afternoon for dinner and plan to spend the night. You will need to sleep in the spare bedroom, but the three of us can spend our time in bed together before it is time to go to sleep."

Friday Afternoon

Millie showed up with two bags at 4PM Friday afternoon. The small one had a change of clothing. The larger one contained her harness and a collection of cocks that fit into the harness.

After dinner, we all went into the bedroom and Millie unpacked the larger bag. She first pulled out her harness, which was similar in design to Hazel's but was larger in size to match Millie's larger waist and hips.

Then she pulled out a selection of cocks. Most of them were similar to the ones that we had purchased prior to the knobby cock. But there was one that stood out from the rest. It was so long that the insertable length was at least eight inches. As for the diameter of the cock, the largest part was at the head and was about a 1/4 inch larger in diameter than the knobby cock and the shaft was close to two inches in diameter.

She explained that she had bought this cock in an attempt to demonstrate to her ex what it felt like to be sexually assaulted. At first, she had used it on him when he was sober and he had told her that it hurt both going in and as well as when it was all the way in. But as time went one, he had adjusted to it so long as she used to in a loving fashion. However, she soon found out that if she used it to forcefully peg him, that she could hurt him to the point where she started to become afraid that she was causing him internal injuries.

Therefore, she had started to reserve this cock for fucking his ass when he was so drunk that he was almost passed out. She would fuck him hard to release her anger about the way that he had been treating her.