My Wife Shares Me with Her Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since it was nearing time for us to go to bed, I asked Millie, would you let Hazel peg my ass with our largest cock and then let me experience a tender fucking with that monster? She seemed hesitant until I assured her that if it hurt too much, I would immediately let her know.

As I was getting undressed, Hazel added one more "easy" condition for Millie. She said that Millie would need to wear her panties beneath the harness so that there was no chance that I could fuck her pussy. Millie said that was fair as she started taking off her jeans.

Once I had stripped from the waist down and both women had their harnesses on and ready, Hazel lubed up her cock and my ass and started to give me a moderate speed pegging with the knobby cock. She kept this up for about five minutes until I had an anal orgasm.

As soon as Hazel and I had recovered and Hazel had rolled off of my back, Millie asked, "What just happened?"

I explained to her that Hazel fucking I had just caused me to experience an anal orgasm.

Millie said, "I thought that only happened to men when they fucked a woman in the pussy."

Hazel had to explain to her that when women who receive a tender, loving fucking from a man or a man who receives a loving pegging from a woman, can both experience orgasms that are very different from when a man comes inside your pussy."

Millie had no idea and asked, "Will I be able to do that to him too?"

Hazel said, "Maybe not tonight, but if we repeat this more times, both of you will learn to respond to each other and you may learn to do that to him too. Also, if you are willing, I will try to teach you how to do that to yourself as well."

At that point, Millie was very excited and said that she was ready as soon as I said to start. I told her that I want to feel that monster cock in my ass, just please use the slow, tender approach so that you don't hurt me.

So, I got back on my stomach and spread my legs for Mille. She touched the head of her monster cock to my asshole to let me know to relax and then slowly pushed it in.

Because it was larger than the knobby cock, it hurt just a bit as it first entered my asshole, but I quickly adjusted. She pushed about five inches in and then stopped to let me adjust again.

At that point, she leaned over so that her tits were pressed against my back and whispered, "This is the point where it is most likely to start hurting. Raise your hand if you need for me to hold or pull back."

She slowly started pushing and I could feel the head of the cock touch parts of my ass that Hazel had never fucked before. As she slowly pushed, I could feel my ass adjust to both the volume and to what I later learned was when the head started to enter my colon. Just before she was about to stop, it suddenly hurt more than anything I had experienced before.

I held up my hand, so Millie stopped and said that I had taken almost all of it. I asked her to please pull out just a little. She probably pulled out about a half of an inch and the pain stopped and was replaced by an overwhelming feeling of pleasure. It wasn't an orgasm, but was very close.

Millie asked if I wanted her to pull out and I told her, "No, I want you to slowly fuck me now, just don't go in so far that it hurts."

So, she pulled most of the way out and started to slowly peg my ass by pushing almost all the way back in. She kept up this slow fucking for about five minutes, during which I continued to experience the feeling of pleasure and joy ever time that she neared the end.

She finally pulled out of me to my great disappointment.

I told Mille and Hazel that that experience was beyond belief. I assured Millie that if you do that to me next time that you peg my ass, you will cause me to experience multiple orgasms.

It was about time for all of us to go to bed at that point, so Hazel showed Millie back to her bedroom while I cleaned up my ass and both of the cocks before jumping into a shower. Hazel shortly joined me in the shower and told me that what she had watched was one of the hottest things she had ever seen.

She said, "I know you want Millie to peg you with that monster again, but even if you didn't I would insist that she do it so that I could watch again."

Then she added that a few days from now, she will go by herself to Millie's house and will teach Millie how to masturbate herself to orgasm. She said that she may even use one of Millie's normal size and shape cocks to manually fuck her pussy to orgasm so that she can learn that they are two types of female orgasms.

She thought for a second before adding, during one of our future pegging sessions, Hazel might even try to convince Millie to let Hazel use a normal size cock to peg her to an anal orgasm too. I told her that I would love to watch that and to see the expression on Millie's face as her ass spasms around your cock for the first time.

Two Days Later

Hazel went to Millie's house around mid-afternoon so that she could teach Millie how to masturbate herself to orgasm. Hazel showed her how to finger her clit. It took Millie a few minutes to figure out how to do it properly and then suddenly she had her first orgasm. To say that she was thrilled was an understatement.

Then Hazel selected one of Millie's normal sized and naturally shaped dildos. She lubed it up and then had Millie relax in bed so that she could use the dildo to fuck her pussy. Hazel took it slow and while she was fucking her, she also used her other hand to play with Millie's nipples. After a bit, Hazel quit playing with her nipples, which were starting to harden and then she picked up the pace of the fucking. Soon, Hazel was rapidly fucking Millie's pussy. Then Hazel rested her free hand just above Millie's clit and started rubbing it too. Suddenly, Millie shuddered again with her first vaginal orgasm.

As soon as Millie had recovered, she was crying. She sat up and gave Hazel a big hug and kiss and kept saying, "Thank you, thank you, thank you". It has been a life changing experience for Millie.

One Week Later

Hazel invited Millie to bring her harness and cock over for another pegging session today. Before she arrived, I asked Hazel if it would be okay if she just watched as Millie fucked my ass. I told her that I felt that Millie should go first and that after taking her cock up my ass, even our knobby cock would just flop around inside me. Therefore, Hazel should just sit and watch. Hazel thought that was a great idea since she had loved watching me get fucked last week.

When Millie arrived, Hazel explained that Millie would be fucking my ass today while Hazel sat on the side and watched. She told Millie that she therefore could fuck me for as long as she wanted or until I told them that I couldn't take anymore.

We went back to the bedroom and Millie went into the bathroom to take off her pants and put her harness on over her panties.

When Millie came out of the bathroom, she didn't appear to be very confident that she would be able to drive me to orgasm and I could see that she very much wanted to accomplish this. So I patted the bed next to me and told her to sit down. I put one arm around her shoulder and the other on top of her cock. I told her that a cock is a very powerful tool for conveying emotion to your partner.

I said that, "If you feel love and passion in your heart for that person, then your cock will convey those feelings to your partner and you will most likely drive them to at least one orgasm and possibly more. You saw that last week when Hazel was able to drive me to an orgasm because I could feel the love and passion as she fucked me. However, you didn't have those emotions toward me, so even though I thoroughly enjoyed being fucked by you cock, you didn't drive me to an orgasm because neither of us felt love or passion for each other."

I continued with, "You experienced this a few days ago when Hazel used the dildo to fuck your pussy. You may not have been aware of it, but your heart felt her love for you and responded with an orgasm."

I said, "Further, a cock can also be misused to convey anger and rage, as you experienced when your ex would sexually assault you when he was drunk. His cock was physically doing the same thing that Hazel did to you, but you just felt his rage and not his love and so, no orgasm."

At that point Millie smiled at Hazel and nodded at me that she understood.

She said, "Get ready for many orgasms this afternoon."

This time, Millie took her time and slowly pushed her cock into my ass. She pushed in to the first stopping point and then waited for my ass to adjust to her massive cock before pushing deeper into my colon. This time, she was able to push it completely into me without causing pain.

She then slowly pulled back and started to slowly fuck me. I could sense that she was trying to convey tenderness and love as she continued to slowly pick up the pace. As she was finally starting to fuck me rather quickly, I was overcome with a huge orgasm that shook my whole body. Millie buried her cock in my ass and then put her arms around my chest to hug me from behind.

She leaned over and asked "I felt that too. Can I continue?"

I just said "Don't you dare stop after doing that to me."

So, she started fucking me at a moderate pace and would occasionally pick up the pace until she was rapid fire pounding me. Each time that she rapidly fucked me, it only took about 30 seconds before I would be hit by another orgasm.

Finally, after about five orgasms, I told her that I although this was beyond my widest dreams, my body cannot withstand another one of those orgasms. Millie pulled out, rolled to one side and was grinning from ear to ear with both pride and love. She suddenly hugged me and gave me a passionate kiss even though she knew that Hazel was watching.

I asked Millie, "Now do you understand what I was talking about earlier and about power that your cock has over your lover?"

She nodded and said, "Now I understand both the good and the bad sides of that power. I can see both why you reacted the way that you did and why that didn't happen to when I fucked my ex's ass the same way. When I fucked you, I just felt love and then was overcome with passion after your first orgasm. When I fucked his sorry asshole, all that I felt was rage and anger for being sexually and physically assaulted every time he came home drunk."

She started to tear up and continued, "Maybe if I had fucked him with love in my heart, things would have turned out differently."

As she was saying this, Hazel had come over to sit next to her.

Hazel told her, "Don't even think about those sorts of things. What is done is done. Besides, I don't think that he ever loved you and therefore no matter how you expressed your love for him, he was just angry at everything and everyone and unfortunately, you were a convenient punching bag. "

At that point, Millie nodded that she understood, smiled and continued to cry. She was finally able to say that she could never thank the two of us for what we had done for her but that she would try to convey her love to us as often as she could.

She then looked at Hazel and said, "Can I show my love to you by fucking you sometime soon?"

Hazel smiled and said, "I would love for you to do that."

Three Days Later

Hazel called Millie and asked if it would be okay if she came over with her harness so that they could take turns fucking each other. Millie said that she should come immediately because she wanted a chance to demonstrate her love to Hazel.

When Hazel arrived, Millie was already wearing her harness, but this time it was not over her panties and she was carrying her cock in a plastic bag.

Hazel got undressed and put on her harness.

She told Hazel, "I am not sure that I can manage that monster cock in my pussy just yet, but I want to eventually have you fuck me with it. However, today let's put one of the larger normal cocks onto your harness so that you can fuck me first. Once you are finished, we will put a slightly smaller cock on my harness and I will show you how it feels to have someone make love to your pussy."

So Hazel selected a cock for Millie to use and another that she would use on Miller later. As Millie was attaching the cock, Hazel got into bed. Millie immediately climbed in between Hazel's legs and asked if she was ready. Hazel was already wet with anticipation, so she just said to start.

Millie had rarely used a cock quite that short, so it took her a little bit of time to adjust her movements to avoid pulling out of Hazel every time she pulled back. But she quickly got the hang of it and started fucking Hazel in much the same way that she had fucked my ass. This was the first time that either of them had ever felt another woman's tits against her own during sex, so it didn't take Hazel very long to be overcome with an orgasm due to the combination of the fucking of her pussy and the rubbing if nipple against nipple.

Millie stopped and waited while Hazel recovered and then asked "More?"

Hazel said, "Please keep going. That felt wonderful."

This time it took a bit longer but Mille was also starting to learn how to read her lover's emotions so she would adjust accordingly. Hazel lasted for about 10 minutes before she stiffened and then gasped as she was once again overcome. Hazel threw her arms around Millie and gave her a big kiss. She told Millie the same thing that I had told her, that she would feel Millie's love coming through her cock.

Then Hazel said, "Now it's my turn to teach you what it feels like to have someone make love to your pussy."

Hazel had already put the smaller cock on her harness, so as soon as she had her harness and Millie was in place, Hazel crawled up between her legs and started to slowly fuck her pussy. Hazel took her time because she knew that Millie would probably already be near the edge of coming and she wanted to edge Millie for as long as she could.

Every time that Millie's breathing started quicken, Hazel would slow down or stop. After about 15 minutes, Hazel started to rapidly fuck Millie and it only took a few seconds before Millie suddenly let out a scream and started to violently shudder. Hazel held her as tightly as she could and tried to keep her cock buried in Millie, but Millie's shaking was so severe that the small cock flopped out of her pussy.

When Millie finally recovered, she asked, "What just happened to me?"

Hazel explained that you just had your first massive orgasm. Hazel explained that she had used a technique called edging to keep Millie right on the edge of coming for as long as she could. She told Millie that when your lover edges you, the intensity of the orgasm that you finally experience keeps getting stronger and stronger.

Millie grinned and said, "Thank you for teaching me something new yet again. This is definitely something that I will be using on both of you in the future."

The Next Day

Hazel warned me that Millie would probably try her new edging technique on me the next time that she pegged me. That triggered a long discussion between us about where things were going with Mille. We both agreed that we loved her and that we knew that the feelings are mutual. I asked Hazel if that doesn't mean that it is time to teach Millie how to make love to my cock and/or for me to fuck her pussy with my cock.

Hazel seemed hesitant about letting me fuck Millie. Her concern wasn't because she was afraid of losing me to Millie. It was because she was afraid of how Mille might feel about having her pussy fucked by a male again. So we came to a compromise. Hazel would ask Millie if she was interested in learning how to perform oral sex on my cock at our next session. She would propose this to Mille as a different way that she could demonstrate her love to me that did not require the physical effort of pegging my ass.

When Hazel asked, Millie said that she would love to learn how to blow my cock. She told Hazel that her ex had forced her to perform oral sex on him, but he was never satisfied and had never tried to teach her what to do.

Next Threesome

So the next time that Millie came over, Hazel took her by the hand and the two of them went back to the bedroom without me. Hazel removed her longer natural looking cock from the harness and used it to teach Millie how to "blow a cock". She taught her to start by running the tip of her tongue around the time and then to slowly spiral down the head before making several trips around the backside of the head with her tongue.

She then told Millie to take the head in her mouth, grasp her lips around the shaft and to slide her head up and down the shaft while keeping tightly gripping the shaft with your her lips tight. She told Millie that every second or third time that you pull back, pause and run your tongue around the backside of the head again before rapidly driving the shaft back into your mouth.

She then taught Millie how to deepthroat. The first couple of times that she tried Millie started to gag. Hazel finally got the idea of having Millie lie on the bed with her head hanging over the edge. Then Hazel slowly pushed the cock into Millie's now open throat. Millie put her hand on the cock to pull it out and coughed as soon as she felt the cock hit the back of her throat, but she didn't gag and insisted on trying again. She was finally able to hold the cock in her throat for 10 seconds before pulling it out to breathe.

Hazel then had Millie kneel on the floor and Hazel stood in front of her with the cock held straight out from her crotch. She told Millie that if look up into his eyes, that will open her throat again. When Millie looked up, Hazel pushed the cock into Millie's mouth. As Hazel did this, she also put her other hand on the back of Millie's head to help her take the entire cock down her throat. Millie was therefore able to deepthroat the cock on her first try this time.

Hazel asked Mille, "Now do you want to try that on a real cock?" which got an enthusiastic Yes.

So, Hazel came out to the living room and got me. When we returned, Mille was sitting on the bed.

Hazel told both of us that she wasn't willing to let us have sex together yet, but would when she felt comfortable with that idea.

She turned to Millie and told her, "In the meantime, I am willing to let you blow my husband's cock anytime you want provided that I am also present. I assume that you would like do that to him now."

So, I got undressed. Since I had not witnessed Millie's cock blowing training session and wasn't anticipating having my ass pegged, my cock was limp. I explained to Millie that this is how it usually looks before you start, but it will look like Hazel's cock very quickly if you do a good job. Millie nodded and waived for me to come over to her.

She immediately took my cock in her mouth and started to blow me. Apparently she had been a quick learner because it didn't take long she had me rock hard.

So I pulled back and told her that, "At the rate that you are going, I am approaching the point of coming in your mouth. Not all women like for this to happen. Some think that cum tastes good and others don't like the slimy texture. Keep going like you were if you want to taste my cum, but I can appreciate it if you don't want to ever do that or if you would rather wait for a future occasion."

She immediately pulled me back to her and started rapidly blowing me. It took her a little bit to regain what I had lost while talking, but she soon had me approaching orgasm.

Suddenly, I felt my prostate start to tense up and when I knew that I was very close, I gently put my hand on the back of her head to stop her movement with my cock in the back of her mouth. Suddenly, I blew my wad and I think that most of it went down her throat. However, when I pulled out, I saw plenty of white cum on her lips.