My Wife Shares Me with Her Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She licked her lips and said. "it has a slight citrusy flavor, I like it" as she swallowed.

I knelt down and kissed her and then whispered in her ear, "Thank you. That was fantastic. You can blow my cock anytime you want."

At this point, Hazel pouted a bit and said that today was to be another threesome session and that so far, all that she had been able to do was instruct and to watch.

So I turned to Millie and asked, "How would you like to fuck her pussy while I play with her tits?"

Millie didn't answer. She just started attaching the normal cock she had practiced blowing onto her harness. As Millie was doing this, Hazel stated to strip and then to climbed into position on the bed. Millie climbed up between her legs and started fucking Hazel before I could get into position.

For my part, I sucked and nibbled on the nipple of the closest tit and reached across to grope and twist the nipple on Hazel's other tit. Millie had definitely learned how to adjust the speed of her fucking because I saw her speed up and slow down quite a few times.

Hazel didn't tell that she edged Millie a few days earlier only that Millie had learned about it. So I was surprised that it took so long for Hazel to come. When she did, she let out a loud scream and her entire body went as stiff as a board. As soon as her body stated to relax, she would suddenly start to shudder, relax and then shudder again as she apparently was hit by wave after wave of orgasms.

When she had recovered, I finally looked at Millie and saw a huge smile on her face. Hazel finally sat up so that she could give Millie a big hug and kiss. She finally said, "I guess my lesson was too effective."

That was when they both described the details of how Hazel had edged Millie into a similar orgasm when they were at Millie's house.

I told them that now it was time for a true threesome fuck. I suggested that I would fuck Hazel's pussy and that Millie could then use her monster cock to fuck my ass. Then I said that I would only enter Susan about half way and that way Millie's thrusts into my ass would force my cock to Hazel.

I smiled at Millie and Hazel and told Millie, "This way you get to make love to both of us at the same time."

Hazel with fine with the idea and Millie loved it.

I looked at Millie and told her that after all of the previous edging of Hazel, I did not want that this time. I told her to save that for some future pegging of my ass.

So Hazel to into bed and I got between her legs to put my cock in her pussy. Once I was inside her, I moved my legs outside of hers and she closed her legs around my cock but left my balls free so that I would be free to move to fuck her. Then Millie came up behind me and inserted her cock into my ass.

Because I was now almost lying in top of Hazel, Millie put her hands on my hips so that she could stabilizer herself has she stroked her cock in and out of my ass. Just as soon as Millie was in position, she pushed her cock into me. This time she didn't pause but very slowly pushed until she was balls deep in my ass. The feeling of her cock in my colon again filled me with pleasure and passion for both of them.

As soon as she had pushed that deep into my ass, she started to slowly fuck me but quickly picked up the pace. It wasn't long before she suddenly shoved her cock into me with sufficient force that she also pushed my cock balls deep into Hazel. Hazel let out a small gasp, which Millie took as a sign that it was now time to get serious so that she could fuck both of us.

Millie didn't try to edge me, but she did try to draw the session out so that both Hazel and I were about to explode when she finally gave me one hard shove that also pushed me deep into Hazel. That shove into my colon was all that it took to finally drive me over the edge. I had an anal orgasm that was immediately followed by a normal orgasm that squirted cum deep into Hazel's pussy. The feeling of me coming deep in her pussy then pushed Hazel into another orgasm.

Millie pulled out of my ass and rolled in one direction and I pulled out of Hazel and rolled the other way. We were all panting and trying to catch our breath.

Millie smiled and asked, "How did I do?" which got an immediate hard kiss from Hazel that was followed by another one from me as soon as I could climb over both of them so that I could grope Millie's tit as I gave her a second hard kiss.

As I was kissing Millie, Hazel told her that her love for us was very obvious and that she had definitely learned out to communicate that love through her cock.

Three Days Later

It was once again time for Hazel to teach Millie a bit more about making love as opposed to raw sex. So, Hazel invited Millie to come to our house.

When Millie arrived, Hazel had her sit on the couch and said that she had learned how to blow my cock last week, but that she needed more practice.

Hazel grinned and added, "And I suspect that you also like more direct interaction with a man rather than simply fucking my husband's ass."

So, Hazel took Millie by the hand and brought her back to the bedroom where I was already undressed and waiting and was already very hard.

Hazel told Mille to sit next to me and to get where she would comfortable blow me. Once Millie was in position, Hazel got onto the other side. Hazel then told her to start blowing me but to stop after the first time she had pushed my cock into her mouth.

Hazel told Millie to sit up and then Hazel took my cock in her hand near the balls. She put one finger over my urethra and pressed. She held her finger down as she raised her hand up toward the head of my cock. As she did this, she pushed a drop of pre-cum up to the tip of my cock. Hazel explained to Millie that this is pre-cum and told her to stick her tongue out to taste it.

When Millie sat up, she smiled and said, "It tastes sweet. I like it."

Then Hazel put her mouth on my cock and went down on me. As she started to come up, she put her hand around the base of my cock and brought her hand up as she raised her head. She then pushed her hand back down as she moved her head back down my cock.

At that point, Hazel let go of my cock and lifted her head. She explained to Millie that this is an even more effective way to blow a cock. You give both a blow job and a hand job to the cock at the same time. You lightly squeeze with your hand and use your saliva to provide lubrication.

She then added that, "Today is not about fucking my husband again. This was just another lesson on how to give him pleasure and show him your love. Now try it and notice how the skin around the shaft doesn't move in your hand but that you can feel the texture of his cock beneath the skin with your fingers as you move your hand up and down. It is rubbing against the underlying texture either with your hand or your lips that gives him pleasure and that is also how men masturbate."

Millie tried it and almost immediately had me about to come. I asked her to stop and told them both that Millie was now able expert enough to blow me to an orgasm almost immediately.

Hazel then slapped my thigh and said, "Your fun is over. Get dressed and leave us alone. I want Millie to try fucking my pussy with that monster cock today."

I reluctantly got up and got dressed, which was challenging with a raging hard on that I had to stuff into my jeans.

After I left, Hazel and Millie got ready. Hazel emphasized to Millie that she had never had anything larger than my cock inside her pussy, so Millie had to go slow and be prepared to pull out on a moment's notice.

Once they were ready, Millie touched her cock to Hazel's pussy lips and waited for a nod to proceed. She then slowly pushed her cock into Hazel. After about a minute, Hazel had taken the majority of the cock, so she reach over and grabbed the front of Millie's harness and pulled her hard enough that the rest of the cock suddenly rammed its way home. Hazel let out a large gasp and then suddenly started to shake with an orgasm.

When she finished, she told Millie that not only was she okay, that her cock felt fantastic and to start fucking her, but not too fast. So Millie pulled out and started slowly fucking Hazel. After another minute, Hazel said "Faster", so Millie picked up the pace until she was fucking Hazel as fast as she had ever pegged my ass. Another minute later, Hazel had another orgasm but not quite as intense as the first one.

Millie gave Hazel a look to ask if she should continue. Hazel sighed and reluctantly told Millie that she had had enough for one day.

Millie pulled out and collapsed on the bed. When Hazel asked if Millie wanted to get fucked too, Millie told her no.

Hazel later told me that Millie had had said, "Although I love the felling of getting fucked by you and would probably also enjoy the feeling of being fucked by your husband too, it doesn't do as much for me as fucking to two of you. I could feel your love when you fucked my pussy last week, but my feeling of love and passion were much more intense when I was fucking you just then and that is also what I feel when I peg your husband."

Millie continued, "Maybe there is still one part of my mind that drifts back to when my ex would sexually assault my pussy. But either way, I don't get as much joy from receiving a fucking as I do from giving one to both of you. However, I do want to continue to practice blowing your husband's cock, because I find that very enjoyable and it provides me with a second way to make love to him."

At that point, Hazel gave her a big hug and told her, "Millie, whatever makes you happy makes us happy."

As for Hazel and me; that was the last time that there was any discussion with Millie about fucking her. She had made it very clear that the only form of sex that she was interested in was giving the fucking tp the two of us and not receiving one.

The Following Week:

Millie came over today and told us that we both needed to get undressed so that she could fuck us.

Once we were undressed, she told me to get into bed on my back and for Hazel to lie on top of me with her pussy just bit lower than my balls. This put Hazel's face just below my throat so that she had to turn her head to one side and rest her head on my chest.

Millie told me to wrap your arms around your wife and give her a big hug as she was climbing up between our legs.

As soon as she was in place, Millie slowly pushed her cock into Hazel's pussy. Once she was all the way it, which took a bit, Millie started fucking her. Every time that Millie shoved her cock into Hazel, I could hear Hazel forcefully exhale and I could feel her tits move against my ribs. Soon, Millie was giving Hazel's pussy a rapid fucking and her tits felt like they were vibrating on my ribcage.

Suddenly, Hazel let out a cry and shuddered so hard that I had to hold tightly onto her to keep her from falling off of me. When she stopped, Millie pulled out and I let Hazel collapse toward one side.

Millie gave Hazel a bit of time to recover before telling me to roll over and to get up on my knees. She then told Hazel to move to one side and position herself so that she could both take my cock into her mouth to give me a blow job as well get a close up view of Millie's cock fucking my ass. So, Hazel was going to blow my cock as the same time that Millie was going to peg my ass. This should be intense, especially since my cock was already rock hard just from thinking about what was about to happen.

Millie waited for Hazel to start blowing me before touching my asshole with the tip of her cock. As soon as I felt it enter, I also felt her hands on my hips. She knew that she couldn't move me around too much while Hazel was giving me a blow job, so she tenderly started to fuck me but quickly picked up the pace my pushing down on my hips rather than pulling them back toward her cock.

It didn't take long for me to come in Hazel's mouth with the women simultaneously fucking me both front and back. I am sure that Millie saw my body shaking when I came, but I signaled Millie that she needed to stop as soon as I had regained my composure. Millie pulled out of me and immediately moved around to be able to kiss Hazel. It was only then that I realized that she wanted Hazel to share my cum with her. I knew then that I could expect many frequent blow jobs out of Millie.

Six Months Later

We have been seeing Millie at our house or at hers about twice a week now for about five months. We have found a number of threesome positions that Millie likes to use to fuck both of us. Sometimes she fucks one of us and then watches as we fuck each other and sometimes she decides that she wants both of us that day. We have all developed a very close and loving relationship during this time. I just wish that there was a way for Hazel and me to marry Millie.

Hazel and I had been planning a cruise vacation since before our time with Millie started. Last week, we decided to invite Millie to come along with us and stay in our room. We explained that the cruise line would expect her to sleep in a different bed, but that as far as we were concerned, we wanted her to sleep with us each night. Millie was nervous about being on a ship for a week, but was also excited about the chance to fuck each of us every single day.

When we arrived at the ship, we all unpacked and we explored the ship together. Often, we were all three holding hands. Before we had left, we had agreed that we would fuck each other every single day of the trip. Millie had lots of new ideas that she sprung on us, we were never quite sure what to expect each night after we returned to our room after dancing or a show.

During the trip, one day Hazel used the knobby cock to peg me to orgasm. Almost immediately after she pulled out, Millie moved into position and edged me to a massive orgasm that lasted for about five minutes with Millie's cock deep in my ass and her tits pressed tightly against my back while I continued to shake. As soon as I calmed down and Millie had pulled out, Hazel flipped me over and rode my cock while Millie moved up and we made out while Hazel was riding me.

The next to last day of the cruise was a Sea Day, so we spent the day sunning around the pool in the morning, fucking after lunch and then the girls decided that they wanted to hit the shops. We browsed through all the shops and spent some time in the jewelry area where we all tried on various rings. As we were doing this, we had to have the store clerk size our fingers in order to find rings that fit.

Afterwards, we all went to one of the ship's cafes for coffee. When we were about half way through our coffee, Millie excused herself and disappeared for about 10 minutes. When she came back, she didn't explain where she had been, which was unusual.

That night at dinner, while we were waiting for our entrees to be served, Millie reached into her purse and pulled out three little boxes. She placed one in front of each of us and told us to open them up. Each box held a simple gold band. She told us to put them on our right ring fingers. She then said that when we got home, she would take them to a jewelry store and have "3" and our first initial inscribed inside each of them. She explained as of right now we are a permanent ménage-a-trois and that till death do us part. Then she added that this means that we will be a threesome forever.

With tears in her eyes she said, "I cannot marry you, so this is the next best thing. I love both of you more than life itself and I want to spend the rest of my life with both of you."

After dinner that night, we didn't fuck, she just cuddled with each of us on either side of her in bed. Both girls blew my cock for a bit and they kissed each other every time that they would trade me. They didn't do this hard or long enough to make me come. It was just their way of expressing their love for me and for each other. We were truly a lifelong ménage-a-trois and were deeply in love with each other.