My Wife Shares My Cock on Vacation!

Story Info
My wife shares my cock with an older women!
1.4k words
4.22
20.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story took place a few years ago when my husband and I were on vacation in Mexico.

Our resort had beautiful pools, fabulous spas, and beautiful beaches.

After a few days of relaxing at the pool and beach, I was definitely the center of attention for all the men at the resort. As always my husband made sure I was dressed in barely there bikinis and had my tight figure on full display at all times.

I mentioned to my husband that many women checked him out and turning me on. Every time we were alone in our room having sex, I talked about how hot and wet I was. I would watch all the women looking at him and staring at his lovely package.

On our last day, I told my husband, I have been wearing everything you have asked for all week. However, today I want you to wear one of your tight, skimpy bathing suits that show off your great cock. My husband was in his early forties at that time with an excellent tan. His cock attracted attention from many women and I loved it.

He looked through his suitcase and said "Baby I didn't bring any small suits because they made me uncomfortable." I said "No problem. Just put on your white satin gym shorts around the house; they will be perfect."

I knew those shorts were pretty tight and if they got wet they would be very see-through. However, I agreed with what she asked. When we arrived at the beach I was on full display I was wearing a tiny bathing suit and got hit on and stared at every time I walked back from the water.

After a while, I said "Baby go down to the water and cool off. I wanna see the reaction of all those women with their husbands when they see your cock." My husband was already hard from watching all the men drooling over me. He jumped in for a quick dip and when he came out of the water the show was on.

I immediately noticed his shorts were completely seen through and his gorgeous fat cock was clearly visible. As he walked back every woman he passed was fixated on his goods. I noticed a few of them nudging their friends to get a good look.

When he returned I told him how hot I was watching them stare at him. My husband said he needed to go up to the room and do a few things on his laptop. I said "OK no problem I'm heading to the pool. Meet me there when you're done."

When I got to the pool I grabbed a lounging chair next to an older woman and her disabled mother. After a few minutes, we started talking and when the waitress came I ordered drinks for us. About 30 minutes later, my husband joined us. I introduced him to Sandy and her mom. I told him we had been drinking and chatting and having a blast.

As my husband sat down I noticed Sandy kept looking at my husband's cock. Every time he moved or adjusted his chair she stared between his legs. A short while later Sandy stood up and offered to get another round of drinks and asked us to watch her mom.

When she left I asked my husband do you like my new friend? My husband replied "She's okay not great looking but she has an awesome fucking body too bad it is tucked away under that grandma's bathing suit." When Sandy returned she mentioned it was time for her mom's nap. I offered to help her with her wheelchair. After getting her mom to her room we headed back to the pool.

I could tell Sandy was pretty tipsey when she said, "You know you're a lucky girl that husband of yours is pretty damn hot looking."

I replied "Thank you. I am lucky he is an excellent lover and well-hung." We both laughed and returned to the pool.

After a bit, my husband mentioned that there was a COED steam room and shower area and he would use the steam room. I said "OK dear I'll meet you in a short while." After a few minutes, I walked into the stem room and said, "Hey when Sandy comes in give her a little show. She thinks you're hot."

When Sandy arrived with more drinks, my husband was ready. He was sitting across from us. As he got comfortable he kept spreading his legs so we could see his shorts, and his cock was now tremendous. Sandy stared at his cock nonstop.

My husband casually stood up and turned on the shower in the steam room. As the water ran down his body his shorts turned completely see-through again. Sandy was now drooling over him and started rubbing her body. My pussy was dripping wet watching them. My husband sat down and teased us more. After a few minutes, he said, "I'm gonna go grab some water and I'll be right back."

When he left Sandy and I headed to the shower area. The showers were very spacious and had small benches in them. As we were walking to the shower Sandy said "Woha I better sit down. I'm feeling lightheaded." We sat down together on the shower bench. I turned on the cold water and splashed Sandy to cool her down.

Sandy said, "Oh that feels great." I'm feeling better already I'm not sure if it was the drinks or the steam room or looking at your husband that got me overheated." When my husband returned I still rubbed cold water on Sandy.

My husband asked what had happened. I explained nothing honey. Sandy just overheated looking at your cock. We all laughed and finished our water. I was still rubbing Sandy when I asked Baby are you enjoying the view? My husband said I liked it, but it would be better if you lost both of your suits.

I stood up and walked over to him and rubbed his cock through his shorts. I said "We would lose our suits but shower in front of us first." My husband said "No problem." He dropped his shorts. His cock was now screaming hard. He rubbed soap all over himself as I undressed Sandy.

As I removed her suit we watched him stroking his cock. He said "Wow Sandy I love your body your tits are spectacular." I could see that Sandy was beautiful. She had very large full tits and a wonderful-looking ass and pussy. My husband walked over and put his cock very close to Sandy's face and asked, is this what you have been dreaming about?

Without a word, Sandy began sucking on his cock. Little by little she was able to deep throat almost the whole thing. My husband started to talk to her asking her, "Do you like sucking my big cock?"

Sandy came up for air and said "Your cock is so fat I want it in me, please." By now we were all naked and I started sucking Sandy's beautiful tits. My husband bent her over on the bench and fingered her from behind.

Sandy started moaning and saying, "I'm so fucking wet please put that fat cock in me." My husband reached down and jammed his cock into her from behind. Sandy was out of control and squirted all over his cock. My husband turned her over on the bench and got in front of her and licked her pussy.

As he sucked her clit and fingered her ass, she screamed and exploded all over his face and hands. He took his cock and slowly fucked her again. I was so turned on watching them I got on top of Sandy facing my husband and put my pussy over her face.

Sandy started licking and sucking on my wet cunt. I watched my husband fuck her fast and deep. After about ten minutes, my husband said, "I'm ready to cum baby." When he pulled his cock out I started squirting all over Sandy's face and tits. My husband's cock began shooting rope after rope of hot thick cum all over her stomach, tits, and pussy.

Sandy started playing with all the cum and said, "Wow I have never seen a load that big before." She rubbed the cum and sucking it off her fingers one by one. After we finished we all took a shower together.

My husband asked "Would you like to watch me fuck her now?" Sandy watched as my husband pounded me so hard. When he was ready to cum again we both got on our knees and took his load on our faces. We parted ways and returned home the next day never to see Sandy again.

Hope you enjoyed our story. Please leave a comment.