All Comments on 'My Wife Shocks Me'

by TheMagicianWrites

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It is interesting, but...

Unrealistic from my perspective. One would think that the awakened husband would bash the intruder with anything that came to hand and his climax would likely not have occured.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
you win

you win, if this is not the dumbest story of the week, you and JPB SHOULD GET TOGETHER YOU BOTH LIVE IN A FANTASY WORLD.

NJW7NJW7over 13 years ago
Come on....

I realize that these are fiction, and as such one sometimes has to use their imagination, but really? Her husband goes to confront a robber and she doesn't take her blindfold off? When she finally does, she's just so close to orgasm that it doesn't matter to her who is on top of her? I certainly don't mind using my imagination, but this does more than just stretch credibility--it throws it out the window altogether.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WTF?

With a whore/slut/bitch like this who needs enemies? As for the writer? You? Magic? I don't think so. Any fool can write a story about a blackman fucks a white wife and cuckold the husband. It's just paint by numbers. As for the wife herself? Two shots from a gun should be fired. One into the prick of the blackman second into the wifes dirty skanky blacked cunt. Then let them both bleed to death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
problem editors that dont read the stories

This is a fetish/interracial story , does not belong in the LW category . I wonder if readers of other categories are having this same problem , the Editors are plainly not bothering to read the submitted stories . This site is going down hill fast , and somebody need to be shuffled away from the editors desk and replaced by somebody that actually reads the stories and puts them in the correct venue . Its getting to be a real problem , especially in the LW catagory .

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
Not fair

I gave this story 1 star because I could not give LESS . This is not the fault of the author an is not fair to the author , but because the EDTOR KEEPS placing stories that are fetish and interracial cuck into the LW venue , the Author has to unfairly get pounded on and will receive shit ratings because the EDITOR doesn't know what their doing .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
gave it 5 stars

because well written

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Fantasy story

Too full of unbelievable happenings. The wife becomes an instant slut, just add black cock? Then the hubby, obviously upset about what is happening takes NO action? Just pleads with his wife to stop it? Finally the hubby comments that it's going to be a long night? He has become Powerless Man, completely submitted to the black stud. All this "irresistible black stud" crap doesn't seem to appeal to most LW readers to begin with but this story is just ridiculously over the top about it. It would probably receive a better reception in fetish or interracial categories.

Ducky7Ducky7over 13 years ago
If it's a fantasy than start a new one

If it's not than kick the bitch out and do it quick. That's not a shock it's a nightmare. The bitch will make life shit if you don't stomp on it hard and now. But as all the other commenters will say, this is just a story. Well some stories should have a happy ending. His will be to throw her slutty ass out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hubby should now.

Kill the slut wife, blame it on the burglar/rapist and live happily ever after free of the slut.

Why do folks keep writing this same tired crap?

Btw it would be even better if hubby pulled out his handy gun and blew way the rapist.

chytownchytownover 13 years ago
Waste Of time!!

Bad!!!! Try again (Good Luck).

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
yes waste in this cat.

Dont expect many good reviews of this story in LW , the editor dropped the ball once again and placed it here when its clearly the typical fantasy racist dom shit that is supposed to go into the interracial category where nobody gets a disease , all husbands have a 2" dick and are wimps , and the dom blacks hate white people , and the wifes are suddenly wanton slaves with no mind of their own . . Those people eat that crap up but on LW , You have different readers , readers that expect more substantial writing with realistic people and relationships . Move this junk to the interracial section please , or get editors that can tell the difference . Its getting to be a problem here in LW

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 13 years ago
OK

First, neither thought of calling 911 to report an intruder? Neither hubby or controlling wife thought of and kind of weapon? And finally, dumb wife hears a scuffle downstairs and in reaction plays with herself? This story is too stupid to live. Never mind the cuckoldry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Should have known

first time writer. With the exception of one or two, there are no new good writers this year. If it isn't wimpy cuckold stories it's interracial stories thrown into the loving wives genre. This genre is being dumped on every week with stories that shouldn't be here. This site asked the readers for their opinions a while back on how to improve this site, but so far it's obvious they didn't pay attention to the readers. Wonder why they bothered asking. It's quite possible that the authors don't have a choice where their stories will end up. A few have complained that their stories were not placed in the genre of their choosing. As far as this author, better luck somewhere else, you'll be slaughtered in this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent work

Please give us more . It was really exciting to rad this story. In the next chapter the black burglar could come back and take the wife to a tattoo and piercing parlour and get her pierced and tattooed. She would be fucked by the tattoo artists. Then he could take her for a short slut haircut to a black barbershop. The barber cuts her hair short , shaves her pussy and fucks her. She comes back home and teases and taunts her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
trash

you picked the worst of two possible avenues, cuckold and interracial. And a woman suddenly turns on her husband and becomes a black cock ho, yeah right. And he is supposed to sit there and enjoy it and do nothing after right. Get real, try living in the real world.

threeinchthreeinchover 13 years ago
Good story.

Don't worry about all the negative.

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
Crap for LW

this is a crap story and you know it ! the editors put in LW as it seems to be a dumping ground for crap lately . This is clearly an int. fantasy story typical of that venue where the real world does not pretend to exist .... ever . send it away .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
huh?

If she behaved so, a repetition of other events? the burglar can have her. His wounderful wife shares, so her should give her the freedom to do that, and he goes his separate way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More junk...

Either there are alot, and I mean ALOT, of small dicked white guys on htis site or a whole bunch of whimpy, cuckold men. The first thing that would have happened to the black guy or any guy (since she was blindfolded and waiting for her husband) would have been a baseball bat or 9-iron. Second, if she had gone ahead with the dude, I would have put a .45 thru both of them. Stupid cocksuckers who enjoy this shit...morons!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a Slut

How can a man just watch his wife let another man not only fuck her, but let him or should I say want him to come inside her, and not do any thing either he was excited or he doesn't care.

dgard0349dgard0349over 13 years ago
this is awful!

Poorly written and unrealistic. These stories need to be at least somewhat believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The magician does not write !

The magician is an inept asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So, Don't worry. Be happy.

Kick her out to the ghetto with super stud.

Don't worry. Be happy. He just save years and money to find out how worthless she really is. She was always was a gutter slut. Now he knows and can dump her.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Crap

Dump the whore and find someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
traitor

gulping hot jizz, he took a fat cock in the bumhole, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

she kept going when she found out it wasnt hubby, divorce her that is considered cheating once she becomes willing.

by hit the road bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HOPE

IT HAPPENED TO YOU.....assO

O by the way I not on purpose killed a couple of people when they lost their phaluses...3 were black, 1 white

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Well this was just plain silly

Leaving the blindfold on? This whole thing was ridiculous. Sorry. The whole thing needed a good editing and maybe an entire re-write to be at all believable, even for fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Better way to handle this

The only thing that Pete had to do was picking up the phone and dialing 911 from another room to kick both of them out of the house. Later on, Michelle eventually will drag her filthy ass to prison to visit her black lover. Maybe she can get a gangbang from black inmates to satisfy her lust, and that... it is good for her. She deserves that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WTF

YOU GOT TO BE KIDDDING ME !!

The husband is a peace loving no balls hippy type... This is the perfect time to kill a NIGGER :-) ..... Not know how to get the monkey off her, yeah right !

That bitch would fly out the front door by my booted kick up her ass to never return again....... she went black we don't want her back :-P !!!

For the dead nigger ... I would turn him into kibbles and bits for my dogs !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Your shitting me that the owns no gun, knife, ball bat or golf club so he could kill the nigger fucking his wife and kill the no good skaky wife for not wanting the nigger to stop. Worth;ess FUCKING STORY QUIT WRITTING HOPEFULLY YOU NEVER BERED TO HAVE STUPID CHILDREN LIKE YOU

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
broken rule

One of the first rules of fiction: IT MUST MAKE SENSE

This does not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Of course he called the Police

They forced her to do a rape kit for the DNA. They caught Mr Black man (how cliche') and sent him to prison for 16 years where he became Bubba's bitch. During the trial he divorced his wife when the facts came out that she "enjoyed" the rape. (Which, by the way. made absolutely no sense). She ended up with nothing. He moved away and never spoke to her again. I wonder how happy she was? Boy was this poorly written. No stars.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
D I V O R C E ! ! !

Wimpy,er I mean Hubby did call the cops saying that his wife was being raped,but when they arrived she was so enamored with the Big Black Baseball Bat that she told them it was consentual and as soon as they left went around the world with him all night.

It wasn't Wimpy who filed for divorced but rather his now bow-legged wife who decided to become Jig-a-boo's woman. 9 months after getting blacked that first time she gave birth to twin half and halfs,each swinging a mighty pole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Phone!!! Police!!! Rape!!!

Okay, the first time was rape. Everything after that is infidelity on her part. And the chances are astronomically in favor of her being pregnant by the criminal home invader. Question? She remained blindfolded and naked, knowing someone had invaded their home. My 4-year-old niece has more sense than that. I am sorry. But this is so very poorly written. It gets an F.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Black? Again?

Why does it always have to be a black guy? Why not as a in or Mexican or strightwhite guy. For real lame unirigional and kinda racist. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
4+ (4.4/5 = 88%)! MICHELLE IS A KEEPER.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really?!

Unbelievable crap! The stereotypical big-dicked black guy fucking the slut wife in front of the wimpy husband.And poorly written,too! One star is one too many for this poor excuse for a story!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
I agree

I agree with the majority of the commenters on this story. Lowest kind of trash. Trifecta, poorly conceived, poorly written, poorly received.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The carving knife to his back would of done the trick or cutting off his nuts. He would have stopped then I guarantee.

Jake047Jake047over 2 years ago

Part 2 needed. Make the husband become a snowbunny sissy to get revenge on the wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

nasty whore ans a weak little wimp .divorce and move on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was so bad that I didn't even want to comment on it, let alone vote. I do agree with the other commenters, in that it's poorly written, poorly conceived, and poorly received.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Vang another dead rapest.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Such black cock bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yes it would be a long night. First I would have to be restrained or beat senseless to keep me from beating the SOB. No mater the color. Second she would be facing a divorce. Another thought did she plan this?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I have to agree with such black cock bullshit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous