My Wife Tells All

Story Info
A wife's account of her first time playing away without him.
3.2k words
4.38
22.6k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
forestmagic
forestmagic
22 Followers

Author's note: I wrote this a few years ago as part of efforts to help a couple re-kindle the passion in their marriage. It was actually only the wife who read it but, when alone the next day, she called me to let me hear the orgasm she was about to have whilst reading it. That in itself was reward enough but, even better, this and other fantasies I helped her explore succeeded in reviving their bedtime. I was to be rewarded further for that... but more on that later!

My wife, Brenda, and I had been happily married for about ten years. I was forty-two and Brenda thirty eight when we tied the knot. For the first few of those years, We never strayed or cheated on each other. We were pretty much just content to be together as much of the time as possible. We shared every moment we could - work, etc permitting. Right from the start, we always promised to be totally open with each other... no secrets, even if a particular truth was painful or embarrassing. It was a recipe that served us very well.

At first, I admit, it was unnerving to hear her say how she found this guy or that a turn-on, as it was for her to hear me talking about another woman that way. But after a little while, we were confident enough in our marriage - and ourselves - that we could talk freely about what we would like to do with a particular person who caught our eyes.

Up to a certain point, about eight years or so into our marriage, it had only been talk. Eventually, though, we started discussing the idea of actually doing something about these lustful ideas and we gently introduced ourselves to the sensual world of swinging. Always together though. But that was about to take a turn.

Our tenth year of marriage saw the arrival of a new neighbour, Greg; a shy but very likeable guy about ten years younger than us. Brenda fancied him straight away and after a few months of patient coaxing, we invited him to join us for an evening of full sharing, which all three of us enjoyed thoroughly.

Over the next few months, we had several more such evenings and nights until one day a friend of ours, Andy, said he was throwing a party at his expansive house and that we were, of course, invited. Sadly, work commitments meant I couldn't go, much to Brenda's disappointment! Andy's parties were famed for their exploration of the senses.

Disappointment was one expression I couldn't bear to see on Brenda's gorgeous face so I rang Greg and asked him to pop over for a chat.

"Hi guys," he said as he came through the door, unable as ever to avoid drinking in the sight of Brenda's ample breasts which were almost uncovered by the gown she was wearing, having just had an evening shower. "What's up?"

"There's a party on Friday night at our friend's house," I explained. "But, I can't go. And Brenda is not happy about it."

"Oh, right," said Greg. "That's a shame."

"Yes, it is," I agreed. "So I need to ask you a favour."

"Okaaaay," answered Greg, curious. Brenda eyed me suspiciously but with a glint in her eye.

"I need you to take my place and escort my beautiful Brenda to this party."

"Oh wow," Greg said, unable to contain a smile. Brenda turned to face me and planted a huge kiss on my lips.

"Are you sure, Darling?" she breathed into my ear, out of Greg's hearing. "We've only ever been to these things together."

"I'm sure... on one condition," I said. "Send me a selfie of what you're wearing before you leave to go, and tell me everything when I get back!" I said while kissing her neck.

"What did I do to deserve you?" she whispered. "So," wondered Greg, "you want me to go and make sure she doesn't get into any trouble or something?"

"No," I said, moving behind Brenda and opening her gown to give Greg full view of her nakedness."Make sure she does!"

He didn't take much persuading.

My company had found me a sumptuous hotel and I was laid out on the bed when my phone pinged to tell me I had received a video. Pressing play, I was greeted with Brenda's beaming smile telling me she thought a boring old selfie just wouldn't do, before slowly scanning the camera down her body, past her amazing tits, barely held in by a tight lacy bodice, tied at the front so that the strings crisscrossed and half exposedtheir fleshy roundness, down across her swimmer's tummy and to a short red skirt with a cut up the front.

She parted the overlapping fabric to reveal no panties. Sliding her hand between her legs her armheld the skirt halves aside.Her finger slid easily into her already wet pussy. Sliding out again, I could easily see her finger glistening with juices which she raised to her mouth and slowly licked clean before waving and winking at me and blowing me a kiss as the clip ended. A simple text message followed. "I'll tell you all about it when you get home xxx"

The weekend's work over, I got home on Sunday evening. This was a first for us but I couldn't wait to hear her story. Brenda has always been gifted in the art of description so I knew I was in for a very special treat. Dressed only in a robe each, Brenda's only loosely on her, we settled onto the sofa, her head on my lap, looking up at me.

"When we got there," she began, "You could almost smell the atmosphere of sex as soon as you stepped through the door. Andy greeted us with his usual charm and asked who my concubine was this evening."

"Concubine!" I laughed.

"I know!" laughed Brenda with me. "Poor Greg!" she giggled. "Yes, so anyway... we left our jackets at the door and got a drink each then went for a wander.

"Upstairs, on the landing, we were greeted with the sight of a woman you would definitely approve of, leaning back into her husband (I think!) who was against the wall while some guy had his face buried between her legs. The look on her face said everything about what he was doing. And her moans... wow! Just hearing her was turning me on."

"Mmmm... no sweeter sound," I agreed. Brenda continued.

"I wasn't sure I should barge in but I just couldn't resist going and kissing her. I planted my lips on her mouth and held them there, her tongue finding mine until she came under her taster's touch. It was beautiful. She was beautiful, and I told her so."

"I love it!" I told Brenda."Did you go further with her?" I was getting really hard listening to this, my hard-on right beside Brenda's face.

"Patience, Darling! Who's telling the story?" teased Brenda.

"Of course... Carry on, Darling," I said, deferentially.

"Well, no, I didn't. The evening was still young so we left the three of them to go off somewhere and carried on just mingling a while downstairs... until..."

"Until...?"

"Well," answered Brenda, moving her hand between her legs as she recalled events. "I was getting quite a lot of attention, which I loved! Greg kept pointing out how many men were running their eyes up and down my body and teased them a few times by grabbing my tits from behind while they ogled."

My cock stiffened even more at the thought of this. "Then Andy decided the party should step up a little. It was all nicely chilled, drinks were going down but nothing too heavy... Andy put a really nice piece of music on, slow and sensual and it filled the huge main living room, which had two long sofas, three big easy-chairs and a load of big cushions spread about, all occupied with bodies in various states of undress.

"Andy suggested that everyone got with a partner for a nice close and smoochy dance. Hands were offered around the room as the guests requested dancing partners. Everyone held each other close and let their movements follow the hypnotic rhythm of the music. I danced with Greg..,rubbing my body tightly up and down his and noticing him getting hard against me.

"As the music went on I noticed that more and more dancing couples were now kissing and hands were starting to explore backs and backsides. An atmosphere of sensual tension started to fill the air as the dancing and relaxed environment began getting people horny. I didn't know if it was my imagination but I felt sure I could sense the light scent of aroused pussy and dick starting to get around the room.

"One couple near us were dancing with the guy holding her from behind. As they swayed gently, he held her with one arm across her breasts and his other hand was up her skirt. It was obvious what he was doing and her face made it clear how much she was enjoying it. I turned round to press my ass against Greg's bulge and brought his hands around me to do the same for me.

"We danced closer and closer to the other couple, Greg's finger working my clit and pussy as we did. The other woman and I held hands and just smiled at each other while our pussies were being so beautifully pleasured. It was an amazing feeling!

"The song ended but was followed by more sensual sounds coming from the speakers and people started settling back onto the sofas, easy-chairs and cushions. Clothes were starting to be removed and the sight of more naked skin, tits being suckled and cocks being played with all around the room was getting me hornier than ever.

"Then Andy suggested a game. He brought a kitchen chair into the middle of the lounge and an empty bottle. He said that when he span the bottle on the floor, whoever it stopped at should take the chair and test their powers of recognition.

"Intrigued, people agreed, including me! and we all sat in a circle. My heart jumped as the spinning bottle slowly but surely came to a halt pointing directly at me!

"I have to admit I was a little nervous, especially as Andy then put a blindfold on me! But, nevertheless, I sat on the chair and thanked goodness when someone helped me to a sip of wine which settled me a bit. Andy then chose two male "friends" explaining that Greg would be the third. He asked how well I knew Greg and I said 'Oh, very well.' Andy teased by telling everyone we should soon find out exactly how well that meant. My test was to see if I could tell who was who, by touch alone.

"'Okay,'" Andy says, 'Friend Number One, if you please.'

"I reached out my hands and found a body... lightly dressed. I ran my hands up and down his sides and legs, trying to remember Greg's.

"Then friend number two stepped forward and the same thing happened, as it did with number three. "'Well,'" I said. 'I'm not quite sure. Can I try again?' Everyone agreed I could, especially as they knew something I didn't. Friend Number One stepped forward again and I reached out to find that he was now standing naked in front of me! I gasped slightly at the surprise but felt excited.

"I ran my hands up and down his body... this time, not just the sides but also over his chest which felt strong and muscular. I thought this could have been Greg but I didn't want the game to stop just yet. He stepped a little closer to let me reach around the back to his firm ass. I could hear murmurs of approval from the people watching but I was focused on this body!

"Then Andy called Number Two forward again and whoever he was stood in front of me. He felt different but just as naked! Who could this one be? I wondered, running my hands all over his body and noticing his cock getting hard at the attention. He stepped back and the third naked body now got my hands running all over him.

"I giggled a little and said it was difficult to say. Then came a suggestion from somewhere in the room which I LOVED the sound of.

"'Get all three to stand there at the same time,' a woman's voice says.

"Everyone agreed and one stood close in front of me with the two others slightly to each side. I really had no idea which one was Greg now. My excitement was getting higher and higher as my hands travelled from one body to another, sometimes one in each hand, feeling their muscles and flesh.. and more and more I spent time exploring their proud, hard cocks now all standing to attention. One after the other I took them in my hand and stroked them... trying to see if this was any way to guess who was who!

"I became aware of approving comments around the room and the growing sexual energy in the air. I could hear, somewhere, a woman's voice moaning softly with pleasure as her partner played with her nipples, or so I imagined anyway."

By this point in her story, Brenda had opened her gown properly and begun stroking her clitoris while she prepared to go on. I placed a hand on her tits, slowly massaging them as she continued.

"I told the gathering I needed to try something more, saying that I needed to see how they tasted, much to the delight of the guys and the people watching. One by one I took these lovely cocks into my mouth, spending time sliding my lips down each one. I sucked hungrily on each cock in turn, going from left to right to middle... sometimes sucking the middle one while stroking the other two with my hands at the same time. And sometimes trying to fit two heads in my mouth together. Oh God, it was hot!

"Then I felt their hands opening my bodice and unwrapping my skirt. In less than a minute, my clothes were on the floor and all I had left on was the blindfold. Their hands started teasing and rubbing my nipples, pushing open my legs and rubbing my clit and taking the juices from my very wet pussy!

"Next I felt hands pulling my legs open properly and someone's mouth found my mound, his tongue pushing in between my lips and probing me. Whoever he was, he really knew how to taste a woman! I moaned loudly as he nibbled my clit and heard approval being voiced all around the room.

"By now, the energy in the room was incredible! I could hear that there were now couples and groups sucking and fucking and licking all around me while they watched me feasting on these gorgeous fleshy cocks!

"Then they lifted me up to stand a moment. One guy sat on the chair. I still couldn't see, of course, but I straddled his legs and slid my naked ass down his chest and sat down. In one smooth action, I welcomed his stiff cock into my wet hungry pussy! He filled me completely. I wanted so much to know who's cock this was and yet somehow the mystery was even more of a turn on and then, suddenly and without warning, a wave of orgasm rushed up from inside me!

"I cried out loudly in sheer blissful pleasure as the orgasm washed over me, my pussy gripping that lovely juicy cock and my hands taking hold of the other two! But I was far from finished! I started moving my hips back and forth, taking the lead and fucking the guy on the chair. His cock was still fully inside me - right to the hilt and my movements allowed him to reach different parts of me inside. This sent me wild again and I pulled both the standing men to me and alternated... first taking one, then the other in my mouth and holding the other with my hand... still with the warm sensation of that other stiff cock buried in my pussy!

"The man on the chair then found a way somehow to thrust inside me. The sensation was fantastic as his cock drove into me again and again. An incredible orgasm was on the way; Me, the guys, everyone in the room could sense it..... The guy on the chair 'warned ' me he was about to explode. But that was fine by me! I wanted him to fill me!

"And then it happened! I sensed the wave in his body and in my own. I took one of the standing guys' cocks deep into my mouth and continued pumping the other with my hand and then the cock inside me twitched and I heard him moan as his juice flew out of his wonderful cock and filled my pussy just precisely as my sucking produced the desired result and as my pussy got filled with cum, so I felt my second lover's cum filling my mouth and washing over my tongue... WOW, he tasted delicious! And at the same moment, the cock to my right that I was stroking so expertly exploded and I felt a warm shower of cum land on my tits and neck. The feeling was just too much to control and my own second, even more powerful orgasm washed over me again! much to the delight of all watching."

Brenda's detailed memory, together with her fingers, brought her to orgasm, burying her face in my cock as her body shook and she moaned loudly and beautifully. Eventually, she regained her composure. I could have exploded right there and then but held off, relishing the moment.

"I rested for a moment," she said, her voice softening, "Still sitting on that glorious cock now going softer inside me. The other two backed away slowly and I heard words of praise coming from several women around the room. Finally, I stood and allowed my prisoner to leave the chair and then sat down again, happy and fulfilled!

"I removed my blindfold, eager to see who had given me such an intensely passionate experience but found only Greg standing in front of me. The other two had gone somewhere in the room and now almost everyone in the place was naked so I still didn't know whose beautiful cocks I had been sucking and fucking with such abandon! But looking around, I saw, with satisfaction, the effect it had had on the party as couples, threesomes and foursomes were engaged everywhere in various positions and combinations. I felt totally satisfied!"

By now, listening to Brenda's eloquent and vivid description, my cock had been on the edge of exploding for ages. Brenda turned her head and looked at my erection, saying, "Hmmm... I see you liked my story!"

And with that, she rolled off the sofa and shed her gown in one smooth motion. Kneeling in front of me, she pinned my hands beside me and took my full length deep into her mouth. I knew I wouldn't be able to hold out long and within a couple of minutes of her lips gliding up and down my shaft, I unleashed a full load into her mouth and throat. I hope the next time Andy throws a party, I will be able to get there...or maybe not!

forestmagic
forestmagic
22 Followers