My Wife the Elegant Slut Pt. 03

Story Info
Olivia takes it up a notch.
1.3k words
3.93
14.8k
8
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was summoned to the bedroom, I found Olivia leaning on her dresser with the palms of her hands, admiring herself in the mirror. On her right wrist she wore a pearl bracelet. On her left hand she wore a four-carat diamond ring. Her alluring reflection glistened in the mirror through the light of several scented candles she had placed strategically around the room. She had taken her time preparing herself for me which, she knew from experience, only served to sweeten my anticipation. She bathed, applied make-up and Chanel no. 5, and put on a pearl necklace with matching dangling earrings. The mirror also revealed her slim upper torso covered by a lacy ivory-colored, high-cut teddy. Her beautiful breasts and nipples appeared to be trying to push themselves free from the built-in underwire bra. Her shiny brown hair partly covered her face and flowed down her back, wavy and fluffed from time spent well with the curling iron.

"Have a seat," she said. She looked like a million bucks.

From my vantage point across the bedroom sitting in the ball and claw chair, I surely had the better view. Not only could I see what she saw, but I could see her from behind. Now I noticed she was wearing glassy high-heeled stripper shoes. The sight of her leaning forward on the dresser in that seductive ensemble was astonishing.

Over the years, as Olivia gradually became less inhibited, I had acquired for her a closet full of lingerie, sexy shoes, dresses, and many other apparel items that I had seen in catalogs, and store windows. Imagining my wife wearing the teasing outfits made me horny, especially if I thought she would wear them outside of the house. She would do that on many occasions, but on this night, I would be her sole voyeur.

For several minutes, she made some small adjustments to her hair, tried on some other jewelry before settling on what she had already put on, and then touched-up her red lipstick, puckering her lips to get it just right. Then, turning her head, and in a teasing voice, said, "I bet you can't wait to fuck me."

I instantly became erect but was enjoying the view way too much and wanted more. "No. Not yet," I told her, "Make your ass dance as you lean on that dresser. Move it real slow."

She loved the idea and continued to watch herself in the mirror as she moved her ass and body in a slow and steady rhythm.

"Yes. Like that. Tease me with your ass," I urged her.

I could've enjoyed this private show indefinitely. Standing before me was a gorgeous woman doing something that thousands of men would give her lots of money to do. And she was all mine.

She watched as I unleashed my raging hard-on from my pants and stroked it with my hand. Through the dim light I could see her face becoming more flushed. She licked her lips.

"Come over here," she pleaded.

"Keep going, please," I begged. Her movements became less inhibited. "Yes, that's it. Don't stop. Let me admire you."

I reached down to the boom box next me and hit play. Led Zeppelin's Lemon Song filled the room.

"I love watching you." I was breathless.

I should have quit you long time ago

Ohh yeah, long time ago

Before me was the most perfect scene I could imagine. I focused in on the details of her erotic body that looked like it jumped out of the pages of Playboy. The tip of one of her heels came off the floor as she swayed. Those open-toed fuck me pumps put her body into turbo drive and accentuated everything that was already good. Her lithe frame, round ass, the shimmering tone of her calves and thighs, had me in ecstasy. Time stopped and we were carried away into an erotic netherworld.''

I noticed she hadn't drawn the blinds. I turned up the music so that the neighbors would wonder what was going on. The nearest house wasn't so close that you could see in anyway. You'd need binoculars, and if you went through all that trouble, then more power to you. The savageness of the hard-rock music and lyrics, juxtaposed with her clean, dolled-up appearance, made my heart pound.

Oh my, my, my

Alright, take it down a bit

People tellin' me baby can't be satisfied

They try to worry me baby

"Damn," I thought to myself. "This is just too good to be true. Look at her. Nobody has a clue what I have here. They think she's so prim and proper. Her boss should see this. And the neighbor's gardener who always takes his shirt off. She mentioned him once. Yeah, Olivia would get so turned on if he were here watching this. I bet her ex-boyfriends never saw her like this. Look at me now! You sad creatures!"

I remembered what she had said that time when I suggested she might like a dick in her from behind while she was sucking me. She was now showing me what that looks like and she knew it.

Huh, let me tell you baby

You ain't nothin' but a two-bit, no-good jive

The music was clearly getting to her. She stooped low, her ass down to her shoes, then wiggled back up, hands always on the dresser, body leaning forward, swaying to the music, her back arched and legs slightly spread. She moved as if she were getting it doggy-style from the whole rock band.

She knew what she was doing was driving me wild. The more she turned me on, the more she turned herself on.

"Come over here now and fuck me!" With that she reached down and unsnapped the crotch in her teddy, unleashing her pussy.

Without saying a word, I stood up, dropped my pants, shimmied-up behind her, and rammed the stiffest cock I ever had right into her soaking wet pussy. Her heels put her pussy at the perfect height for my cock to enter. I put my hands on her hips and we fucked to the music like animals.

Squeeze me baby, 'till the juice runs down my leg

Squeeze me baby, 'till the juice runs down my leg

"Fuck me like you mean it," she whimpered.

While we fucked I marveled at her body and put my hands all over it. I grabbed her tits and flat stomach, and ran my hands up and down her smooth legs. I leaned back to observe everything as we fucked. She did the same from her view in the mirror. She turned her head and we tongue kissed.

"You're so fucking hard!"

I reached around and massaged her clit with my fingers as I fucked her. "You're pussy is so goddamn wet!"

"Well, you have to fuck the pussy while the pussy's hot," she moaned.

"You're so built for fucking!" I hollered.

Her eyes rolled back and her head tilted toward the ceiling.

Hey, hey, hey, hey, you

I rubbed her clit and tried not to cum so that we could do it together. She started to whine as if she were in pain but I knew it meant she was getting close.

Hey, hey, hey, hey, you

Baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby

I was both a participant and an onlooker in my wife's fucking. I looked at her face in the mirror and I knew...

She squealed as I gripped her hips and with a few last sweaty thrusts came deeply into her hot, wet cunt.

We cleaned up, and within a few minutes she was lying in bed ready to sleep. I told her I wasn't ready and went downstairs. I smoked a cigarette outside and thought about what just happened. It was the most excited I'd ever been. My heart was still racing and I noticed my erection was still huge. Standing outside on the deck in the warm summer air smoking that cigarette, I masturbated under the stars as I replayed what just happened in my mind.

After another cigarette, my breathing slowed down and I went to bed. I fell asleep thinking about how Olivia would ever top herself.

To Be Continued...