My Wife The Exhibitionist Ch. 01

Story Info
Sylvia starts out teasing my friends, but this goes farther.
11.1k words
4.62
22.7k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rigid1
Rigid1
1,144 Followers

My Wife, The Exhibitionist. Chap 1

Sylvia, my wife and I have been married for a little over four years. She is 23 years old. She is 5 foot 6 inches tall and has the body of Kaley Cuoco of the Big Bang Theory. Rock solid abs, a great ass, firm tits, and long firm legs. She has darker hair which she generally keeps on the shorter side.

Around the house she is most always bra less. Her breasts are firm enough that she can do that, as she often does. Most often she wears cut off leggings and a cropped top of some kind to flaunt her firm solid abs. She wears these combinations a lot because of her aerobic program.

I think she is a bit of an exhibitionist, or at least I think it excites her to flaunt her attributes.

I have a few friends that stop by from time to time just to bull shit, or at least that is what they claim. This is obvious bullshit because they spend all their time here ogling my wife. Which is understandable, she is incredibly hot.

One of my friends is Greg. I have caught him numerous times just gazing at my wife's bra less tits. When I kid him about it, his response is usually, "Can you fucking blame me? You wife is a fucking babe man!"

In fact, I can't blame him. I also can't blame Gordon or Cliff, both of whom also stop by often to ogle my wife's bra less tits. It's not unusual for all three of them to be here.

When she wears her tight cut off leggings, which always reveal the camel toe effect to her pussy, coupled with her bra less boobs under a cropped top, it is impossible to get those guys out of my house.

She seems, or acts oblivious to their stares. Gordon almost always pulls a pillow off the sofa to lay on his lap. He obviously is hiding his hard on. Greg and Cliff are always pushing their hard cocks down. It is actually funny to watch them squirm.

She generally does her aerobic routine in an area just by the living room. So whoever happens to be here is treated to views of her tight ass being thrust back and forth, and often times they see the bottoms of her firm tits when she bends over and her cropped top droops open at the bottom.

Generally, I have to resort to trickery to get the guys to leave.

"Let me show you what I have done to my car," or "let me show you what I have done in the back yard," or really anything to pull them away from ogling my wife.

"You come over just to watch my wife workout and fantasize about fucking her" I laugh.

"Nah, we don't. We come to see you buddy," and they laugh, elbowing each other. We all know why they come over, and with the way Sylvia looks and dresses, well, lets just say I understand.

Lately, I find myself with cuckold tendencies, because I am often fantasizing about watching her suck another mans cock.

I do know exactly why I have these fantasies. They started last Halloween. Gordon and his wife Judy, along with Greg and Claire, Syliva and I went to a very large costume party at one of the hotels.

I was dressed as a cowboy, Sylvia dressed as a genie, like the one in the old TV show I dream of Genie, except the balloon pants she wore were form fitting around her apple ass and ballooned out at the bottom. I remember Gordon was the Hulk, fitting for his overall girth. Can't recall what the rest wore, well except for Claire, she was a pixie. That fit her because she is a tiny little thing that likes to swallow cum according to Greg.

Sylvia's costume was the hit that night. Her shorty kind of cropped top, bare firm midriff, and those kind of balloon pants that fit her like a glove around her tight ass. I know she didn't wear a bra, but I wasn't sure if she had panties on, but I doubted she did.

I am not a dancer. Sylvia loves to dance, and a steady stream of guys kept her on the dance floor pretty steadily. I know there were a lot of hard ons after watching her dance in that outfit. It helped that her nipples seemed to stay rock hard and obvious under her top.

Later on, I had gone to the bathroom and was in one of the stalls checking my email and messages when I heard two guys come in.

"FUCK!" one of them said the second they came in. "FUCK, She was HOT!" he added.

"And she actually fell for your, reach in my pocket deal?" the other one said.

"I know, I know," the first one laughed. "I mean normally, when they reach in my pocket and realize there is no pocket there because I cut it off, I mean the second they touch my cock, it's like they touched a hot stove. Shit, I have been slapped more than once," he burst into laughter.

"But fuck man, this chick just grabbed onto my cock and started jacking me off, right there on the dance floor," he laughed.

"And FUCK! She is hot looking," he added.

"Which one was it?" the other guy asked.

"She's the hot chick with the rock solid bod dressed as a... Ah I think like a genie or something like that. Fuck, she is not wearing a bra and damn her tits felt nice. Hard nipples too!" he said excitedly. "She didn't stop jacking me off once even though I was grabbing every part of her body. Hard to do on a dance floor.

I nearly dropped my phone. They couldn't possibly be talking about my wife. I mean, there was no way she would ever grab some guys cock on a dance floor and jack him off while he was groping her. No Way!

"So how long did she jack you off?" the other guy asked.

"FUCK!" the first guy shouted, "Until I came in my fucking pants, hand me some of those towels," he said. "She was fucking determined to make me cum. No way she was stopping until I did," he added.

I guessed he was trying to clean up his mess in his pants.

"NO SHIT!" the other guy said.

"Yeah and then she said, oh gee, looks like we've made a mess down there, and she giggled. Then she started rubbing my cum all over. She said she would help me rub it in. She said she heard it was supposed to be good for the skin."

Fuck, I thought. This was sounding more and more like my wife.

"Shit she was rubbing my cock which was obviously limp, and rubbing my fucking nut sack with my cum, she even stuck some of my own cum up my fucking asshole, trying to rub it in. Hand me more of those towels," he added.

The second guy was cracking up. "Shit man, you dumped a fucking load," he laughed. "And you got your own cum in your ass," he howled with laughter.

"I gotta see this chick, where is she sitting?"

The first guy told him and by his description, it definitely sounded like where we were.

"Someone called her Sylvia when I walked her back to her table.

FUCK! My wife had jacked a guy off on the dance floor! I could not believe it.

When I went back to our table, Sylvia was out on the fance floor again, or I should say still, because she was dancing way more than sitting. They shut things down around two in the morning.

Later on, when we were on the way home, we got stuck in traffic. I guess there was an accident so we ended up sitting in traffic for a good thirty minutes or so.

I decided to tell her about what I had heard in the bathroom to see her reaction. I didn't tell her all I had heard but I told her enough while leaving out the key details.

She sat rather stiffly as I was laughing and telling her the story.

Finally, when I had finished and was laughing, she relaxed a little thinking I had no idea it was her that jacked the guy off.

"So he said this girl was wearing an Arabian nights costume?" she said.

"Yeah, or something like that," I laughed. "He said she was the hottest looking one there. I would dispute that because you were clearly the hottest," I added.

I reached over and slid my hand under the elastic waist band of her pants to feel her pussy.

"Holy shit babe!" I said. "You're dripping wet!"

She stuttered and stammered a bit before saying, "Well that story was kind of hot."

"You liked that huh?" I said pushing two fingers into her wet cunt.

"Would you ever do something like that girl did? Reaching into a strange guys pants and feeling his hard cock, then jacking him off until he shot his cum all over your hand, then rubbing it in and sticking your finger up his ass?" I asked.

As I was saying that, I could feel my fingers getting wetter the more I said.

"FUCK BABE! Are you cumming?"

She squirmed as I pumped my fingers into her pussy.

Finally she responded. "Well I just think that guy had it coming. I mean he did that to embarrass her and so she jacked him off and embarrassed him by making him cum in his pants," she giggled a little.

"Would you ever do that? I mean jack some guy you didn't know off on a dance floor?" I waited anxiously for her response.

"I don't know... Maybe," she said impishly. "I mean just to, you know, turn the tables on him, you know embarrass him. She added, stammering a bit.

"Wow babe, now your turning me on," I laughed.

"You'd be turned on if I jacked off some stranger?" she said looking at me in disbelief.

"Well its not like you'd be fucking him," I laughed. "Its just a hand job," I added quickly.

"Yeah but I would be touching another mans cock," she said.

I smiled at her. "I can't lie babe. THAT would turn me on," I chuckled. "I mean fuck babe, you're hot. I know that, you know that. Fuck Greg, Cliff and Gordon certainly know that. I wouldn't want you to fuck anyone, but just watching you... You know just touching another guys cock. I gotta be honest. I think that kinda turns me on." I chuckled.

"Would you like to see me touch Greg's cock, or Cliff's or ugh, even Gordon's?" she said staring at me.

All the while, her pussy was getting even wetter. It was like a polygraph, telling me if she was being truthful. I could tell this was turning her on too.

I laughed. "I'm not sure about those guys. I think they would want to brag about it and tell their buddies you jacked them off."

"Well I slow danced with Gordon and he was pushing his hard on into me the entire dance," she said.

"GORDON?" I gasped.

"Well in fairness, he had a lot to drink. But yes, he was definitely hard and every chance he had I felt it pushing against me down there," she giggled.

"What about Greg?" I asked.

"I only danced fast dances with him. I didn't trust him. He kept staring at my boobs though," she giggled.

"Can't blame him for that," I laughed.

The more I thought about what she had done, the more this fantasy of watching her suck a strangers cock has plagued me.

I am not sure I would want her sucking one of my biddies cocks because I am not sure I would trust them to keep their mouths shut about it.

I have fantasized about taking her to an adult book store and getting her in one of the video booths that have glory holes. I'm just not sure how I can accomplish this.

The next morning, I decided to broach the subject again.

"You do realize the guys come over just to watch you exercize don't you?" I laughed.

"Oh don't be silly," she chuckled, "They're your friends, they come to see you," she added.

"Well they don't get hard on's seeing me," I laughed.

She seemed genuinely surprised. "Really? Are you serious?"

"Sylvia, look at yourself in a mirror. No bra, cut off top, flat stomach, fantastic ass in short shorts. Fuck babe, you give me a hard on," I laughed.

She laughed. "Oh stop it," she giggled. "Do they really watch me?" she asked impishly.

"Hell yes, shit Gordon always has a pillow on his lap to cover his hard on, and Greg and Cliff just push theirs down, but they all stare at you," I laughed.

"Yeah but they're all married. I mean they have their wives, right?" she said. "I mean Greg has Claire..." she paused.

"You know why Greg married Claire," I laughed.

She rolled her eyes. "I know, I know," she grimaced. "Claire swallows, you've told me," she added.

"Oh, did I mention that?" I chuckled.

"She is welcome to my portion, thank you," she scrunched up her face.

"It's supposed to be good for the skin, supposed to prevent wrinkles," I laughed.

"You've mentioned that too, about a hundred times. Maybe I will think about swallowing cum when I get a wrinkle," she chuckled.

"I can wait babe," I laughed.

"So do you want me to wear a bra and more clothes when they're here?" she asked.

"Oh fuck no!" I chuckled, "if anything wear less, and you don't need a bra," I added. "I like to make those guys even more envious of my hot assed wife," I laughed.

She chuckled, "So you like it when I tease," she said.

"I know those guys have jacked off with fantasies about you since they first laid eyes on you, so yeah, tease away babe. Flash them from time to time," I added.

She laughed, "You're terrible," she smiled devilishly.

I had suspected for quite a while that she knew exactly what she was doing and that she loved doing it to those guys. Inside I was growing more and more certain she had a definite exhibitionist streak.

"I know where I would really like to show you off," I smiled.

She rolled her eyes, "Where?" she said putting her hands on he hips and cocking her head to one side.

"There is this adult book store where I go to get those funny adult greeting cards. Anyway they also sell porn movies and vibrators and all kinds of toys for twats," I said.

"Toys for twats?" she laughed giving me a puzzled look.

"Yeah, like big dildos and stuff like that," I grinned looking at her crotch.

"So anyway, there is usually two or three guys in there looking at the porn movies to take home and jack off to. I think it would be great for them to see what a real live super hot looking chick looks like in person," I chuckled.

"Well do girls go in there too? She asked.

"Oh sure, from time to time they do, but it's usually just a few horny guys," I laughed. "A lot of guys bring their wives when they can talk them into it," I added with a chuckle.

"And just what exactly would you expect me to do if I agreed to go there with you?" she asked, again placing her hands on her hips and cocking her head to one side.

I had to chuckle. "Basically just wear sexy clothes and show the guys in there how hot you are," I smiled. "You know, walk around, maybe expose parts of your body to them," I chuckled.

"So kind of what I do here for your friends," she laughed.

"Exactly!" I said.

"And when did you think we could do this?" she asked giggling.

"How does tomorrow sound," I said. That surprised her.

"You're serious," she said with a shocked look on her face.

"Well of course babe. You will make the day for those lucky guys who happen to be there looking for porn. Just tease away and show them as much as you want. We won't be there long. You just walk in, let them ogle your hot bod, maybe flash a couple of them, then we leave. You'll enjoy it, I guarantee," I said quickly, trying to reassure her it was all just a fun thing for her to do.

"Tomorrow..." she said pensively.

"Sure, why not," I laughed. It was clear that the thought of actually doing this was appealing to her exhibitionist tendencies.

Since she was seriously thinking about this. I figured if she went through with it, it would confirm my suspicions that she was a closet exhibitionist.

She took in a deep breath, her firm tits swelled before she exhaled. Her nipples stood noticeably rigid, poking through her cut off tee shirt.

"Okay," she finally said. "I'll do it," she took another deep breath, then giggled. "I won't know these people, and they won't know me, right?"

I laughed, "I can guarantee you none of them will have any idea who you are, other than one hot looking piece of ass," I smiled.

I knew exactly what I wanted her to wear the next day. She had this one outfit that had a see through short top she always wore over a blouse. She also had this very short kind of hip hugger skirt which she always wore matching shorts under. The next day there would be no shorts under the skirt and no blouse under the top.

The next day, I told her I had laid the clothes she should wear that I selected on the bed while she was in taking a bath.

Later she walked into the living room wearing those clothes.

"Not leaving much to the imagination are we?" she giggled, while placing her hands on her hips and thrusting her tits at me.

The top I had thought was completely see through was sheer, but not completely see through. I could however clearly make out her nipples as her tits wobbled seductively under the sheer fabric. The sheer fabric seemed to make her nipples hard when they rubbed against it.

Her skirt buttoned in front and while resting on her hips extended down only a few inches, revealing her long firm legs from her upper thighs on down. Clearly if she bent over at her hips, her tight ass would come into view. If she lifted the front of the skirt only slightly, her hairless cunt would be visible.

She reached and lifted the front of her skirt showing me her pussy. "No shorts or even panties?" she said questioningly with a slight giggle.

"We're not leaving much to the imagination," I laughed.

"Well I am not going out in public like this," she said as she looked down at herself.

Snapping my fingers I said, "Thought of that too," I stepped over to the closet inside the entryway and pulled out her long trench coat. It was a light tan and light weight material, so it would not look out of place on this summer day.

A short while later, we were in the car heading to the adult bookstore on the other side of town.

"Just so you know, if this looks weird, I'm backing out," she laughed.

"You'll knock em dead babe," I said, with a smile.

Because of the way this adult bookstore looked, painted windows, triple X's on some of them, it took me a little while to convince her to at least look inside.

She peered inside and finally stepped in. There appeared to be three potential customers browsing the porn. Two of them were middle aged and white, one was an older black man.

They all looked at us and I am guessing they quickly lost interest because of Sylvia's trench coat covering her so completely. She looked more like an under cover detective than a hot babe.

It took me some time to convince her to relinquish the trench coat, but she finally did. The response from those three was almost immediate.

My wife transformed and I could tell she was sexually excited by the three guys not only staring, but awkwardly finding reasons to move closer for a better look.

Her nipples poked rigidly through the sheer material of her cropped top. Her flat firm abdomen flexed as she walked forward, her tight apple ass quivering under the ultra short hip hugger skirt.

She even bent over once to look at a porn movie title. This gave the three of her admirers a glimpse of that ass, long enough for them to realize she was not wearing panties.

I carried her trench coat over my arm and had to smile. My cute little wife was an exhibitionist for sure.

Walking up to a somewhat fat guy in a red shirt she said, excuse me as she turned sideways to step around him. His eyes never left her tits which seemed even more visible through the sheer material under the lights in this store.

Catching up to her, I said quietly, "Flash the old black dude," with a chuckle.

She walked to the aisle he was on and dropped down in a crouched position. He was obviously staring intently. When she shifted her position to stand back up, she spread her legs widely. The short skirt was basically around her waist and her hairless cunt was on full display for him. The immediate bulge in his pants was obvious to both her and myself.

Walking back to me, she whispered, "You mean like that," and giggled.

She walked over to the display case. The attendant stared at her jiggling tits as she began examining the various dildos and vibrators in the case.

I stood back with her three admirers as she bent forward flashing her tight ass for the four of us.

"Fuck she is hot," one of them muttered. "She your girlfriend?" one of them asked.

Rigid1
Rigid1
1,144 Followers