My Wife The Exhibitionist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wife," I said with a smile.

"Lucky fucker," one of them said.

"I'll be taking her back to the video rooms to see how she reacts to the glory holes," I chuckled. "Just don't rush anything, she has never been here before, and some of you might get lucky" I added chuckling.

I walked over to her. "You want to check out the video rooms?" I said.

"Sure," she said standing back upright much to the dismay of her three admirers who had been drinking in her bare ass.

We walked down the dark hallway and I selected a booth with empty booths on both sides. No sooner has I closed and locked the door than I heard the doors on both sides of our booth close.

"Well this is nice," she commented as I swiped my credit card and selected a video that featured cock sucking and cum swallowing.

Walking over to her, I pulled her top up exposing her firm tits. Her nipples were as they had been since I took her trench coat off, stiffly poking out.

"Want to know what I have fantasized about?" I said as I cupped her breasts.

"What?" she giggled.

"See that hole," I said directing her attention to the glory hole beside her.

"What is THAT?" she blurted.

"Guys stick their cocks through that hole and get sucked off. I have always wanted to do that. How about I step next door and stick my cock through that hole and you suck on it," I smiled.

She reached down and felt my hard cock in my pants, "Why don't I just suck on it here?" she giggled.

"Nope," I said. "Wouldn't be the same," I laughed.

"Well then get your ass over there," she laughed.

I leaned over and looked through the hole. The fat guy in the red shirt was there. "Okay, its empty. The next cock you see sticking through this hole will be mine baby," I laughed.

"Lock this door behind me babe," I said as I left the booth, I heard the lock click.

Stepping next door, I was surprised to find in his rush to get one of the booths, he had failed to lock the door.

Holding my finger up to my lips, I pulled him closer to me and whispered, "Stick your cock through the hole and she will suck it."

His eyes were the size of saucers as he nervously fumbled with his pants. He was finally able to push them and his shorts down as he moved closer and stuck his hard cock through the hole.

His whole body suddenly tensed and I knew Sylvia had sucked his cock into her mouth. His breathing intensified and he began slamming his hips forward against the wall.

He groaned and I hoped Sylvia thought it was me. She must have because he soon began shaking, quivering and slamming himself against the wall more violently. Then suddenly he groaned loudly.

"Aaaaaaaaarrrggggggggghhhhh, fuck fuck fuck," he moaned as he held himself plastered tightly against the wall.

He sounded nothing like me and I was freaking out. I dashed out of that booth over to our booth, and pounded on the door.

"Who is it?" I finally heard after some time.

"Sylvia, it's me" I said in a loud whisper.

I stepped inside when she opened the door, and re-locked it.

"How did you get over here so quickly?" she said.

Before I could answer, she said, "Were you surprised?" she said with a huge smile on her face.

"By what?" I said.

"BY WHAT!" she blurted. "I sucked your cock and let you cum in my mouth and I swallowed all of it! And you say, "By what," she said shaking her head. "You know I was surprised because it really wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Are you happy with me? You know, maybe Claire is on to something," she rambled on excitedly.

"You swallowed it all," I said.

"Yes," she said quickly, "And there was a lot of it too. I kind of gagged at first, but I was determined, and I did it!" she said triumphantly.

"That wasn't my cock babe," I said.

I don't think that statement registered at first because she started to talk about how when the first spurt erupted in her mouth, she had gagged, but she managed to keep her lips firmly around my cock so she could get it all...

Suddenly she said, "What did you say?" Clearly what I had said finally sunk in.

"The door was locked at the next booth. I saw the fat guy in the red shirt come out finally. You must have sucked his cock," I smiled sheepishly.

She sat there with her tits still out, staring blankly at me with her mouth wide open.

"Are you telling me..." she paused as this sunk in. "You're telling me that I swallowed the cum from that fat guy in the red shirt?" she said weakly.

"Hey babe," I said trying to stay positive. "You actually swallowed cum, I mean that's a first," I added.

She stared at seemingly nothing. "Yeah, I did, but it was cum from some fat guy I didn't even know. I mean I actually sucked his cock until he shot his..." another long pause. "His fucking cum in my mouth... and I swallowed all of it," she shook her head, gazing downward.

"Well, I know you might not believe me. But I think it was hot babe," I smiled.

"You have GOT to be kidding me," she stared at me in disbelief.

"You swallowed cum babe," I said smiling.

"But the fat guys cum," she moaned.

I noticed the black cock sticking through the hole on the other side of the booth.

"Do you want to try that one?" I asked as I nodded toward the hole to her left.

She looked and gasped. "That's the old black guy!" she blurted.

"I am NOT going to put THAT in my mouth!" she said forcefully as she stared at the rather long black cock hanging somewhat limply through the hole.

"Why not?" I asked chuckling.

She slapped my arm, "It's black," she stated simply shaking her head.

"Well at least give the poor guy a hand job then, so he can cum," I chuckled.

She slapped my arm again. "Are you serious?" she said staring at the old black guys cock. "I've never touched a black cock," she added, shifting her position to see it better.

"So, you've never touched a black cock, that would be another first," I laughed.

"You want me to jack him off," she said, still staring at his cock.

"Why not, you don't have to suck him, just make him cum," I chuckled, elbowing her lightly.

"Will that make you happy?" she asked, while continuing to stare at the cock.

"THAT my sweet little wife would be HOT!" I laughed.

Following a long and deep sigh, she stood. "You're impossible... Okay, but I am not going to suck his cock," she reiterated.

"Fair enough babe, but first, take your skirt off," I said.

"Why?" she said as she turned to look at me.

"Cause I want to video this and you would be that much hotter with your skirt off and you boobs exposed," I chuckled.

Following yet another deep sigh, she unbuttoned her short skirt and it fell to the floor around her ankles.

"And just who is going to be seeing this video?" she

asked, placing her fists on her hips.

"Just you and me babe," I smiled.

"You wont show it to your buddies?" she said eyeing me skeptically.

I laughed. "Of course not babe," I responded, thinking to myself that they would go completely bonkers if I showed it to them.

I started recording with my phone as she stepped over and was looking down at the semi flaccid black cock dangling through the hole.

Her firm apple ass looked incredible. Her nipples were stiffer than I had ever seen them. Her whole body seemed to quiver.

"Well go ahead babe," I said.

"DON'T rush me," she blurted. "Remember, I've never touched a black one before," she half giggled.

I panned up and down on her naked body. Her sheer blouse still resting on top of her tits. Her nipples rock hard and jutting. Her pussy was clearly wet and her apple ass flexed.

Slowly she reached down to first touch the cock with a finger tip, before slowly closing her hand softly around the shaft.

Almost immediately the black guys cock began oozing a ton of pre cum.

She was standing and reaching down to jack him off. I grabbed her trench coat and laid it on the floor to cover the cum that was pooled below the glory hole.

"Kneel down there babe and rub his pre cum on those firm titties of yours," I said.

I was actually surprised when she immediately did just that.

Kneeling at the glory hole she began rubbing his cock all over her firm tits.

From the huge amount of his pre cum, her tits soon glistened with it. Her nipples seemed to be even more pronounced.

I was videoing all of this, when I reached down between her spread legs and shoved two fingers into her cunt.

"Wow babe," I exclaimed, "You are fucking wetter than I have ever felt you. Did you cum already?"

She did not answer as she continued pumping his now rock hard cock and squeezing the pre cum out to coat her tits.

"Fuck babe, do you realize how hot you look?" I said as I held the phone to capture her pumping his cock and rubbing the oozing head all over her tits.

Again, she didn't answer.

"Hold his cock up by your face babe so I can get that on video," I said.

"I am not going to put it in my mouth!" she said forcefully.

"I know, I know," I said. "I just want to see it by your face," I said to reassure her.

She slowly pulled his stiff cock up and held it by the side of her face as she continued jacking him off.

"Move it over in front of your mouth babe," I said.

"It is NOT going in my mouth!" she said as she pulled it over to with in an inch or two of her pursed lips.

"Just open your mouth babe. You know so it looks like you are about to suck it. You don't have to put it in your mouth," I urged her.

"I will NOT take it in my mouth!" again she said forcefully.

"I know, I know, this is just for the video, it'll be hot babe," I implored her.

She opened her mouth just a little.

"Wider babe, so it looks like you're going to suck it," I said.

She opened her mouth wide. Damn it looked hot for the video.

Holding the phone to the side, I reached behind her head and applied actually very little pressure to push her face forward.

I was shocked that while initially, she seemed to resist a little, she did not resist that much as I was easily able to push her face forward enough so the black guys cock went into her mouth at least three or more inches.

Her lips closed around his shaft immediately and she began sucking him.

We both could hear a groan from the black guy. "Ohhhhhhahhhhh, damnnnnnn,"

"FUCK BABY, THAT'S HOT!"

"Suck it babe, make him cum in your mouth!" I blurted.

She pulled her head back and his cock popped out of her mouth.

"I am NOT going to swallow his cum!" she emphatically said.

"Can you hear me?" she said through the glory hole to the black guy.

After quite a pause, we heard a raspy voice mumble "Ah yeah."

"Tell me when you're gonna cum so I can shoot it on my boobs," she said through the hole. "I don't want you to cum in my mouth!"

After a pause, we heard, "Ah, ah, Okay,"

My wife then leaned forward and sucked his cock back into her mouth.

His cock was quite long, easily over nine inches, but it was not nearly as big around as mine. It did, however have a large fat head on it.

"See if you can deep throat him babe," I said holding my phone close to capture this if she tried.

She had on rare occasions try to deep throat me and she had gotten my cock into her throat once or twice. Damn I loved it when she did that. It's like another dimension in the sensation to your cock.

She leaned forward, taking his cock deeper into her mouth. When she had it deep enough to where I guessed the head of his cock was at the opening to her throat, I reached with one hand while holding the phone close and pressed firmly against the back of her head.

I actually felt the fat head of his cock pop into her throat.

She tensed immediately and gagged as she pressed back against my hand until his stiff cock came out of her mouth.

From the other booth, we heard, "OHHH FUUUCK!"

My wife was coughing and gagging, "DON'T DO THAT!" she was finally able to blurt, between coughs and gags.

"Sorry babe, but fuck that was hot!" I said.

Her hand was back on his long cock pumping rapidly as she leaned back forward to suck his cock.

This time, she pressed forward and when the head of his cock was again at her throat, she pressed even more forcefully and his cock when into her throat. She pressed even more taking all of his cock in until her chin pressed against his black hairy balls.

From his booth, "Ohhhhhh fuck fuck shit FUUUUUUCK!

Followed quickly by, "I'm gonna cum, I'M GONNA CUM!"

My wife pulled back, but not all the way. She kept her lips tightly around the head of his cock.

"ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHH FUCK, FUCK, ugh, ugghhh, UGHHHHH!" he moaned as his thick load of warm cum spurted into my wife's mouth.

I had the phone frozen, mere inches from her mouth as he filled it with his cum.

So much for shooting his load on her tits, I thought, as I heard her gulping, then gagging, then gulping as rapidly as she could.

Some frothy cum managed to escape from the corners of her mouth, and drizzled down to her chin. Her eyes were open wide as if in shock at the volumn of cum spurting into her mouth.

But still she kept his cock locked between her lips as she continued to gulp audibly.

This was indeed way way way more than I ever expected on this day and I was thrilled I was getting a close up video of the whole thing.

When he had finally finished cumming in my wife's mouth, she kind of slumped from her kneeling position back to sit on the trench coat. His limp cock pulled from her mouth as she sat down.

She was coughing a little and somewhat gasping for breath..

"Are you okay babe," I said as I knelt beside her naked body.

She finally raised her head. Cum was drizzling from the corners of her mouth. There was some cum on her chin. She looked thouroughly ravished as she regained her composure.

"I thought he would never stop cumming," she finally managed to say weakly.

"He came a lot, huh?" I said.

"Fuck... You have no idea," she groaned.

"Well, you have one final one to finish off before you take care of me," I chuckled as I pointed to a stubby cock sticking through the other hole.

She shifted her position to look.

"And to think, I never swallowed before," she groaned and she slowly got up and padded across to sink down and suck the stubby cock in her mouth. Her knees were in pools of cum, some dried and some still wet. This place needed to have a cleaning lady, I thought.

In what I considered record time, I could hear her gulping. It seems stubby was quick to explode.

I could hear him groaning as my wife sucked his cum into her mouth and swallowed.

"Was he dessert babe," I chuckled.

"No, you are," as she knelt down and undid my pants.

In no time, she had my cock pressing at the opening to her throat.

The feeling of my cock penetrating her throat is like nothing else I have ever felt.

She gagged but kept the pressure on until I at last felt her chin pressing against my balls.

With all I had watched her do, it did not take me much longer than stubby before I felt my cum surging toward release.

Somehow, she kept my cock buried in her throat as I erupted in her mouth. The sound of her gulps was louder as she managed to swallow the load I was spurting deep in her throat.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" I groaned. I'd never felt anything like this in my life.

When she pulled back, my cock popped out of her mouth completely drained.

She got dressed and we left the booth.

The old black guy was still there and got this huge smile on his face when he saw my wife,

"You folks come here often?" he asked as we got closer. He looked at Sylvia for a moment before his gaze dropped to her tits under the sheer blouse.

"Maybe," my wife answered with a grin, looking down to his crotch.

"Sure like to be here if ya come again," he grinned.

She pulled her phone from her cum stained trench coat she had over her arm.

"Give me your phone number and maybe I'll give you a call when we come back," she grinned again looking at his crotch.

We left.

The very next day I was even more shocked by what happened, than I had been by what had happened at the porn store.

I had gone to the store to pick up a half rack of beer for the guys, when they would drop in to ogle my wife's workout.

When I got back, I noticed Gordon's car out front.

Coming in through the garage, the first thing I saw when I came in through the mud room and kitchen, was Gordon's naked ass.

He was standing by a chair in the dining room with his pants and shorts down to his wobbly knees.

Sylvia was sitting on the chair and her head was bobbing back and forth with his cock in her mouth.

She spotted me the second I came around the corner. I held my finger to my mouth so she didn't react. I pulled my phone and started to record.

Seeing me pull my phone out to record the action, she grabbed his naked hips and shifted him slightly so I could see his cock going into her mouth. I was still to the rear of him so he could not see me, and clearly had no idea I was there. Of course, his mind was obviously on something else at the time.

He stood on wobbly legs as my wife's head bobbed rapidly back and forth on his cock. At intervals, she took his cock deep to the point where his ball sack pressed against her chin.

"Oh shit, shit, fuck, fuck," he moaned.

Then came, "Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum, FUCK! Sylvia I'm gonna CUM! FUCK, I'm CUMAHHHHHH!"

When she kept his cock between her lips, he reached and held my wife's head as his fat ass clenched repeatedly with each spurt of thick cum into her mouth.

His legs were like rubber as he pumped his cum into her mouth.

When he was drained, Sylvia reached and pulled his pants up. "Do these up, he'll be home soon," she giggled.

Gordon wobbled to a chair, pulling his shorts and pants up to sit and buckle his belt and try to regain himself.

I was not sure how this all came to happen, but I knew Sylvia would fill me in.

After a reasonable time, I slammed the kitchen door and walked through and into the living room

"Hey ya Gordon," I laughed. "How's it hangin'" I added with a smile.

His response registered on the nervous side, "Oh, ah, ah, yeah, well it's ah, yeah," he chuckled.

I stepped back toward the kitchen, "Ya want a beer?" I said as I moved in that direction.

"Sure," he shouted.

"How about you babe," I yelled. "Can I get you something to drink?"

"No thanks," she yelled back cheerfully, "I just finished drinking something," she giggled.

I'm sure she probably winked at Gordon.

Later after Gordon left, I asked how she got herself into that whole deal?

She laughed. "I just asked him when he got here if it was true that he and Greg and Cliff all got hard ons watching me work out," she laughed.

"You should have seen the look on his face," she giggled. "I think he turned about every shade of red there is," she added.

"So I pulled my top up and showed him my tits, then I asked him if he had a hard on, while I was looking at the growing bulge in his pants?" she giggled.

"I walked over to him and grabbed his growing bulge. I could feel him stiffen as I squeezed," she laughed

"So I just grabbed him by his belt and drug him over to a chair so I could sit and undo his pants and pull them down. When I pulled his underwear down, his cock was as stiff as a board. I really don't think he knew what to do or say. Of course he did know to cum in my mouth," she laughed.

"I don't think I have to worry about him telling anyone what I did, cause I told him if he blabbed about it, I would never suck his cock again," she smiled.

Knowing Gordon, I did not share her confidence. He liked to brag.

"See what you caused by getting me to like the taste of that stuff!" she put her fists on her hips and gave me an angry stare.

"Are you going to show him the video you took?" she asked.

"Not just yet," I chuckled. "I'm not sure if you can do that with Greg and Cliff. But it would be nice to have something on both of them. I'm pretty sure none of their wives would like it.