My Wife The Exhibitionist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh I can, if you want me to," she giggled.

I had to laugh, because I knew from now on our taxes would be done free of charge by Gordon, who happened to be our C.P.A. and I realized we could also get free auto repair work from Cliff who was our go to mechanic. Greg was just a friend who constantly bragged about Claire, his wife, who he bragged, swallowed his cum.

I decided to come up with a way to video my wife with them.

I spent the next day rigging cameras and video equipment I had until I was satisfied. I even had Sylvia move around while I was in the spare bedroom zooming in and checking angles. It was perfect.

Now for the big test. Could Sylvia do it? Would she do it?

Up to this point, we had laughed and joked around about how we would use these videos to our advantage.

Now Sylvia would have to perform. And perform with people she knew. Gordon had been an uncontrollable impulse. Cliff and Greg would be different.

We talked about what she would have to do. She kept giggling.

"You know I like the tease them. Believe me, it will be easy, and the video will be great. She smiled.

When she heard the garage door open, that would mean I was home. In fact, I would be in the spare bedroom watching the show and zooming in for close ups.

The door bell rang, and I headed for the spare room.

"Hi guys,: Sylvia smiled as she opened the door to let Cliff and Greg in.

"Your old man home?" Greg asked looking around.

"I gave him my shopping list and put him to work. He'll be back soon though. Come on in, he has beer in the fridge and I was about to do my work out, You two can be my cheerleaders, she giggled.

Everything was working great. I could hear them and had several angles to watch them.

"You guys make yourselves comfortable while I change."

I swear, I nearly fell through my ass hole and choked myself when she came out wearing the same clothes I had her wear to the adult book store.

She had washed the blouse, which to me appeared to have shrunk a little. It seemed more see through and the cropped top did cover her nipples which were visible anyway, but the bottom swell of her tits were exposed.

The skirt looked shorter, but maybe that was just my imagination. I didn't know if she had panties on under it.

Both Cliff and Greg's jaws fell open when she walked into the room.

"How do you two like my new work out outfit?" she said twirling around.

She did NOT have panties on as both of them were treated to brief glimpses of her apple ass and her hairless pussy.

"Ah... Ah... Holy shit Sylvia, You l-l-look fabulous," Greg finally managed to say.

"Uh, yeah, fabulous," Cliff echoed.

"Uh when did you say your old man would be back?" Greg said as he stared at my wife's tits.

"Oh he'll be a while yet. It was a pretty long list," she giggled.

"Really," Greg grinned as he scanned my wife's near naked body.

"Do you guy's think my skirt is too short?" she said reaching down and pulling it up enough for them to see her clearly wet pussy for an instant.

"NO!" Cliff blurted Oh Hell no!" Greg added.

She glared at them, "Now you guy's wouldn't be saying that so you could get a peek at private parts of my body would you?" she giggled.

"No way!" Cliff said "Oh Hell no," Greg repeated.

"If I ask you two a question, will you answer me honestly?" she said, eyeing them both.

Cliff looked at Greg. Then Greg said, "Ah sure."

She looked at them and walked closer to them. She was nervously fiddling with the bottom of her skirt.

"Did Gordon tell you two what I did to him Monday?"

Both of them turned bright red. Neither said anything. They both looked at each other as if they were trying to decide how to answer.

Finally Greg mumbled, "Well he called me when he left here and told me... But I didn't believe him!" he added quickly. "I mean he exaggerates."

"Yeah he called me to, but shit, I didn't believe him either," Cliff quickly added his thoughts.

"So is it true that you guys get hard on's watching me work out? She asked staring at their hard on's in there pants.

Cliff quickly covered his ovious bulge with his hands. Greg just smiled and did nothing to hide the tent in his pants.

"Does this make you guy's hard?" she asked as she pulled her skirt up and spread her legs. Her cunt was literally dripping.

She stared at them, but they didn't notice. Both of them were staring directly at the wet lips of her cunt.

"Or this?" she said turning around and bending over while pulling her skirt up over his tight ass.

She had both of them literally ready to blow their loads in their pants.

She turned back to them and pulled her see through top up over her tits. Her nipples were rock hard.

"So you said neither one of you believed Gordon. I told him NOT to tell ANYONE what I did. But he wasn't lying. I sucked his cock and he shot his cum in my mouth, and I swallowed it all," she giggled, as she licked her lips and stared at their crotches.

"If you two want to finish in my mouth, you better get your cocks out so I can bring you off before my husband gets home," she smiled licking her lips again.

Cliff had his throbbing cock out in a flash, shoving his pants and underwear to his knees.

My wife walked over to him, pulling her top up over her tits and bent at the waist to suck his drooling cock into her mouth.

After sucking him briefly, she pushed her head down and too his cock into her throat until her chin mashed against his ball sack.

"FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!" He moaned.

Greg did not bother just lowering his pants and underwear, he just pushed them completely off and jumped up to get behind Sylvia, who was bent over sucking Cliff's cock.

Greg flipped my wife's skirt up and moved in behind her upturned ass.

Sylvia's eyes widened as she felt Greg sliding his cock into her wet cunt.

"UMUMPF" she groaned as he drove his cock hard into her cunt.

This was not something either of us had anticipated. I knew she would suck their cocks, but neither she nor I anticipated either of them would try to fuck her.

Greg was gripping her hips and driving his cock rapidly in and out of her very wet cunt. Suddenly he stopped and pulled his wet cock out of her cunt and looking down he seemed to be lining it up as his hips moved forward again.

Lifting her head up my wife, while jacking Cliff's cock said, "He is pushing his cock up my ass!"

"FUCK!" Greg moaned. "Your cunt was tight, but your ass is tighter!" he groaned as he pushed his cock balls deep into my wife's asshole.

"OH FUCK!" Greg moaned. "I'm not going to last long as tight ass your ass is," he moaned.

"You have to cum in my mouth!" Sylvia managed to groan.

"FUCK! FUCK!" Greg groaned, "Gonna cum soon Sylvia,"

This was NOT in our plans! Neither my wife or I ever thought this would end up with Greg actually fucking Sylvia. And we certainly never thought it would end up with his cock buried balls deep in her asshole.

Sylvia quickly pulled Cliff's cock out of her mouth and swiveled to take Greg's cock straight from her asshole deep into her mouth.

Sylvia literally blew Greg's mind when she pushed forward with his cock in her mouth, taking him deep until his nutsack was pressed tightly against her chin.

"WHOA FUCK! FUCK! I'm gonna cum Sylvia! He blurted

She pulled back a little as his cock erupted, filling her mouth with his thick warm cum.

She was gulping his cum as Cliff stood and moved in behind her, pushing his cock deep into her wet cunt.

"Fuck, her pussy is tight!" he moaned as he pumped his cock repeatedly into my wife.

She was concentrating on swallowing Greg's cum as Cliff pulled his wet cock out of her cunt and moving it up slightly, he shoved it deep into her tight ass.

"SHIT!" Cliff bellowed, "Her ass is tighter!"

"FUCK, OH FUCK, I'M GONNA CUM!" He grunted.

My wife pulled forward causing Cliff's cock to pop out of her ass, as she spun around and stooped to pull his cock into her mouth.

A geyser of cum shot across her face before she could get his cock into her mouth.

She pulled his erupting cock to her mouth and closed her lips around the head, sucking the rest of his load into her mouth.

"Aaaaarggggghhhhhh," Cliff moaned as he pumped his cum into my wife's mouth.

I literally could not believe what I was watching, but I also knew this was my cue. We had decided that when she had swallowed both of their loads, I would hit the garage door opener, signaling my return home. Neither of us thought she would be fucked in her pussy and her ass.

I hit the garage door opener.

"FUCK!" Sylvia shouted. "He's home!"

She stood and pulled her top down over her tits. "GET DRESSED!" She shouted.

Cliff was hopping around like a jack rabbit struggling to pull his underwear and pants up.

Greg was on his hands and knees, scrambling to retrieve his pants and underwear.

When Greg grabbed his pants, he rolled over and was struggling to pull them up when he spotted his underwear.

He grabbed those and stuffed them in one of his pants pockets before pulling on his pants.

Greg was on the floor with my wife standing over him and he had just finished buttoning his pants when I walked into the room.

I laughed. "What are you doing Greg?"

What followed was more stuttering and stammering than I have heard in my life. He finally ended up telling me he was trying to do some of the aerobics he saw my wife doing.

"I have to take a shower," my wife said as she turned to go down the hall.

"What is that on your face babe?" I asked clearly seeing the cum that was dribbling from her forehead down across her nose to her lips.

She shot me a "Damn you" look before answering, "Cold cream" as she reached and rubber the cum in as she walked out of the room.

"So I am betting that work out outfit Sylvia was wearing stiffened your dicks didn't it?" I laughed.

"And how!" Cliff managed to say after an uncomfortable moment or two.

"Wow man, you b-b-bet," Greg stuttered. Both of them were red faced.

"I couldn't tell, was she wearing panties under that skirt?"

"Ah...Ahh...I'm n-n-not sure," Cliff stammered.

"Yeah, I couldn't tell," Greg chimed in.

"Fuck man, she was standing right over your head with her legs spread, you couldn't tell?" I laughed.

He stuttered, stammered, with a bunch of ah's and well's before saying he was trying to do the exercise and concentrating on that.

"Well you missed your chance buddy. If she didn't have any on, you could have seen her hairless pussy," I laughed.

I had to make them squirm a bit more before they both settled on an excuse to leave.

Two days later, I got the biggest shock of my life.

I had been shopping. Generally I stay gone for some time, but this day I got bored and headed home earlier than normal.

Driving up to our home, I noticed a car that I did not recognize in front of our house.

What I saw when I went in, literally blew me away. Actually it was more what I heard first.

It sounded like snoring. And it turned out to be snoring.

The strange car out front ended up belonging to the old black guy from the porn shop where my wife actually sucked his cock through the glory hole.

He was seated on our sofa with his underwear and pants down around his ankles. His head was back and he was sound asleep and snoring.

Lying on the sofa with her head in his lap was my wife.

As I walked quietly forward, I saw my wifes head was facing the old black mans naked crotch.

It didn't take much to figure out what had happened.

As I drew closer and was able to see my wife's face, I saw that the fat head of the old black mans cock was in my wife's mouth, and she too seemed to be asleep.

I quickly pulled my phone out and began snapping pictures of the two of them.

Eventually, I switched to video, because I wanted to capture the snoring.

My wife was actually sucking on the fat head of his cock similar to how a baby sucks on a pacifier in its sleep.

Moving over, my wife was wearing a robe that was completely open and she had two of her fingers in her very very wet cunt.

She had one leg up on the arm of the sofa so her legs were spread.

Looking closer at the cock in her mouth, she had frothy cum coating the corners of her mouth as well as a fair sized glob of cum just below her lower lip and down onto her chin.

The old black mans balls were dripping what looked like saliva from my wife's mouth, so it was obvious she had deep throated his cock as she was sucking him off in her mouth.

The contrast of the two of them was startling. This black guy was the true black, the shaft of his cock was coal black as was the rest of his body. Contrasted with the soft whiteness of Sylvia, this was like black and white in living color.

I focusing in on my wife's sucking on the head of his cock. This was exactly what babies do with pacifiers. Her lips wrapped firmly around the head of his cock continued suckling all the while she slept peacefully.

I wondered if he had cum as much as he did at the book store.

So I had to come to grips with my wife calling this old black man to come to our home so she could suck him off. And now here she was, with the head of his cock still in her mouth after she obviously swallowed his cum. Strangely enough, I was okay with that.

Finally I stepped back, holding the phone so I could capture their reaction when I said something, I said, "Are you two about done?" loudly enough to wake the old man.

His eyes popped wide open, "OH SHIT!" he blurted, pushing my wife away.

His cock literally made a popping noise as he jerked it out of her suckling mouth. He pushed her off of his lap, and she nearly fell on the floor.

Managing to catch herself, she saw me standing there with my phone poised.

Surprisingly she smiled. "Oh hi babe, your home early," she said rather calmly. It was like she was thinking, "So I had the old mans black cock in my mouth, so what?"

"Yeah, I got bored," I chuckled.

She managed to sit upright and stood, making no effort to close her robe. Her tits looked incredible and her pussy was sopping wet and glistened.

Meanwhile, the old man was a flurry as he was struggling to pull his underwear up.

"SHIT MAN!" He rambled. "Fuck I'm sorry man, shit, shit, SHIT!"

"His name is Gilbert babe," my wife said giggling at the struggle he was having with his underwear. His long limp cock flipping and flopping all over the place.

I had to laugh as well, somehow his tighty whities got twisted or something and he could not pull them up.

"GILBERT," I shouted, immediately catching his attention. "Just leave your pants down man!" I said sternly. "My wife likes to look at your cock," I added with a chuckle.

Sylvia slapped my arm. "Shame on you," she giggled.

"Go get Gilbert and I a beer babe," I said nudging her in that direction.

Gilbert was still trying to put is underwear up.

"Leave your pants down Gilbert!" I repeated sternly.

"Yeah but shit man, I feel stupid sitting here with my dick hangin out," he groaned.

I was wearing elastic waist pants, and I never wear underwear, so I shoved my pants down to my ankles. My cock, already hard popped up and bounced up and down like a spring board. The sight of his cock in her mouth immediately gave me a hard on.

"Feel better now?" I chuckled as I sit at the opposite end of the sofa.

My cock was nearly twice as big around as his. He clearly had me in length, but not girth. The head of his cock however, was larger than mine.

Sylvia returned with our beers.

"Well my, my, my," she giggled. "What have we here?" She gazed at my stiff cock, then at Gilbert's lying limply over his black thigh.

"Take you pick babe," I laughed as I pumped my cock.

She handed us our beers and gazed at our cocks again...

"Drop that fucking robe," I laughed. "You've had it open since I have been here.

She giggled, and shrugged her shoulders and the robe fell to the floor.

Sitting between us she clutched a cock in each hand.

"Lets see," she said pausing. "I have already sucked all the cum out of the this long black one," she paused again as she pumped on Gilbert's cock, and then bent over to suck on it for a moment. "But this big white one looks like it is full of cum," she giggled as she bent over and sucked my cock into her mouth.

She had my cock in her mouth to my balls before pulling it out. "Gilbert is finger fucking my cunt," she giggled. She quickly went back to sucking me.

A little while later, she paused, pulling my cock out of her mouth to say, "Now he has two fingers stuck up my ass,"

"He may want to try fucking your ass babe," I chuckled.

"Mmmmmmmm," she moaned.

As she worked on my cock, Gilbert shifted his position on the sofa and lifted her one leg as he moved up behind her.

"He's fucking me," she moaned.

Gilbert obviously had his hard on back. He was thrusting his hips forward, driving his long cock deep into my wife's very wet pussy.

Then he stopped and shifed his position again.

"He's trying to push his cock into my ass," my wife groaned. "Fuck the head of his cock is huge," she added as she groaned.

"Ohhh," she groaned again. "He's in... He's in my ass," she moaned.

"DAMN!" Gilbert blurted. "Your wife has a tight ass!"

"Oh fuck!" he grunted. "I'm gonna cum again! FUUUUCCKKK!"

I didn't know my wife could move as fast as she did as she pulled my cock out of her mouth, swiveled and sucked Gilbert's cock straight into her mouth as his cum spurted.

"Aaarghhhhhh!" Gilbert's toes literally curled as he pumped his load into my wife's mouth. His hips bucking against her face.

She gulped his thick cum down and then quickly moved and sucked my cock into her mouth to finish what she had started.

Her mouth felt warm from Gilbert's cum and it did not take me long to announce, "I'm gonna cum babe!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhfuccccckkkkk!" It felt like a came in quarts as she gulped down my load.

Sylvia finally let Gilbert pull his short and pants back up and he left a short time later.

She promised to call him again because, as she put it, things were always in need of repair and she wanted him to take care of those repairs for us.

She walked him to the door wearing her robe completely open in the front and she hugged him, groped his cock through his pants as she gave him a long passionate kiss at the door.

I decided to set my sights on Greg's little morsel of a wife, Claire. I figured Gordon was now not going to charge us for doing our taxes. Cliff would be taking care of all our car repairs free of charge, but Greg could do nothing for us. He could however help facilitate his little wife into sucking my cock.

I knew this would be a challenge. Claire always seemed to be the little wall flower who didn't say much during our parties and such. But according to Greg, she liked to suck him off and swallow.

If he was telling us the truth, one way or another she would be sucking my cock. If however he was just making it up, she would still be sucking my cock.

Next story... My plot to maneuver Greg's little wife into sucking my cock, and swallowing my cum with Greg's assistance whether he wanted to help me or not! With the video I had of him and Cliff with my wife, I figured he would help.