All Comments on 'My Wife, the New Girl'

by Sheerxdesire

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
TwilekloverTwilekloveralmost 7 years ago
Very nice!

Great story, and well-written! I couldn't tell if she was making it up or not! I'd love to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
terrific story.

how about more chapters to follow, with her really cucking him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
English written is better

Couldn't read past the second paragraph. An error - grammar, usage, syntax -in almost every sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Don't stop with just one part

Great start, can't wait to read about what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More

Good story. Written well. We need to know more about what happened next. As a lover of sexy feet & legs, and having a hot wife, please let us know when she fucks another man for you. Enjoy those sexy cum covered feet once she does it again. Then eat her pussy after she fucks. Then, as you are making love to her wife, such her toes and feet some more like she did his cock. Hope to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Silky Feet!

This was an extremely well narrated story that both my wife and I loved. My wife is just 4´ 11” tall, weighs 95 pounds and has exquisite feet. I never had a foot fetish before I met her. However, just seeing her beautiful, delicate feet attracted me to give her foot massages, which she really loves. As she likes to experiment, she started rubbing her feet on my cock. I found it very erotic and she enjoyed the feeling of power she had over me by encouraging me to fuck her feet.

We effectively explored and developed this fetish together, including silk and nylon stockings. Sometimes she would rip a small hole in one of the stockings and have me fuck her feet through that. Soon, most of our sex was centered around her feet. Accidentally, she discovered that she could stand up while I was laying down and basically masturbate me with the sole of her foot. Her next step was to wear high heels and perform the same movement, with the point of the high heels grinding on my ball sack.

Eventually, she looked down and said “You know honey, your dick is now just for my feet. But, my pussy is not getting any action; what do we do? You know I need a man between my legs! Tell me what I need to do! Tell me!” The answer was clear as I said “I think you need to find a lover!” With that, she stomped down fairly hard and ground her high heel into my cock and balls, while I came.

Now, I help her get ready for her dates with her lovers. Before she leaves on a date, she insists that I masturbate and leave my cum on the soles of her high heels. Then, as she walks away, she reminds me that she is stomping my sperm to death, as she prepares to eagerly let other men shoot their semen in her married pussy.

She especially likes to go out dancing with other men. She said swirling around on the dance floor with my spermatozoa on the soles of her high heels is exhilarating. Now, only the other men cum in her pussy, I eat the crème pies she brings home, and fuck her little feet. This is how our fetish developed and how my “Little Woman” became a very powerful hot wife. She plans to have two or three children by her various lovers in the coming years.

Please keep writing. We would love to see more chapters to this great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
CuckoldLover

You are writing extremely good stories.. It kept me hard through days.. Looking forward to future texts from you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
CUCKOLD

HIS wife doesn't tell the whole story only what he wants to hear, she's fucking most of the office, they wouldn't be satisfied with just her feet.

The husband is a cuck and doesn't know it his HOT WIFE sees to that.

executivelustexecutivelustalmost 7 years ago
Love tiny feet

Love this story and how this young couple is discovering this fetish and lifestyle together. Starts out so innocent and builds nicely. Would have been great if they had started texting throughout the workdays.

cockcriticcockcriticalmost 7 years ago
Cuck in waiting.

I guess this tale was just to keep him happy she has probably cuckolded him already with a number of the randy staff, I guess she will gradually over time tell more lurid stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Eagerly awaiting a third story

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifeover 6 years ago
very sexy and erotic x

Loved this one. Such a sexy story, well told and erotic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great

Please publish more adventures of this couple.

JackieNylonJackieNylonalmost 6 years ago
Jealous

I share your love of hosiery and I love knowing other guys want my girl especially when they see her in pantyhose or stockings on rare occasions because they aren’t nylon lovers like us. Drives me wild when their gaze is attached to her hosed legs without realizing that they are attracted to her nylons more than her actual legs. Plz write more because this is too good!

JackieNylonJackieNylonalmost 6 years ago
Bravo!

I love your writing and i love that we share interests. This story made me cum so many times it’s ridiculous. Nylons hold so much power over men it’s not even fair. Crazy to think that most of them don’t even realize it their attraction to them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very Nice

Cute sounding wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh my!

Licking another man’s cum off your wife’s feet is a repressed homosexual dream!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My wife has gorgeous legs. When she puts on stockings or pantyhose that just enhances her beauty. There is nothing like seeing her shapely nylon-covered legs, especially if her skirt begins to ride up and expose her unbelievable thighs! A much bigger thrill is to see her wearing sheer nude-to-the-waist pantyhose and see her hairy pussy through the pantyhose. What a dick-throbbing experience!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

a prequel to the two bad cuckold gilded adultery stories? its much better done then the other two

Randyguy1565Randyguy1565over 1 year ago

This is the best story I have read so-far on this site. It covered all my fetishes in one. Thank you!

Dianne_SilkDianne_Silkabout 1 year ago

A very erotic story! I've had almost the same exact fantasy with tasting another man's cum from my wife's nyloned legs and feet. Thank you for putting in into words!

pumpslovergeilpumpslovergeil7 months ago

this is so hot! have same fantasy but would prefer my wife let him spunk into her hot expesinve designer heels

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous