My Wife The Next Day Continued 02

Story Info
A young wife living out her fantasies and her supportive husband.
1.8k words
4.36
35.9k
33
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After showering they came back into the bedroom.

He told us: "I have to get going as it is an hour drive home and I need to get up early to meet the grew I am was working with."

My wife asked him: "Where are you meeting them."

The location was closer to our house than his apartment.

I told him: "You should stay here as it would be a shorter ride. Besides we can send you off with a smile in the morning."

I sucked him hard again while he ate her pussy. When he was hard he told her: "Mount me facing my feet."

I loved seeing his big black cock sliding into my wife's white pussy. This time she was able to take all ten inches.

He spread his legs some and had me lay between them and told me to: "Lick her clit and my cock while I make your wife cum."

Tom had complete sexual control over both of us that night. When he came his cum was oozing out of her.

I licked them both as he continued to fill her with his cum. He pulled out before he finished and my face got covered with his cum. I licked them both clean with his cum on my face.

Then he told my wife: "Lick my cum off your husbands face."

When she finished, I got some wet face cloths so we could clean up. Then I suck him hard again so he could fuck her ass.

I used the Vaseline to lube her ass and his cock. He had her get on her hands and knees with her head down between her hands.

Then he told me: "Guide my cock into her ass. Use both hands so it doesn't bend."

I did as he asked and watched as his cock slide slowly into her ass. Soon he was balls deep in her. She only had minor discomfort till the head slipped past her sphincter muscle. She was soon enjoying his big cock in her ass as much as her pussy.

After he came in her ass. We then called it a nigh and went to sleep.

In the morning I got up to use the bathroom. When I came back, he was asleep but my wife was awake staring at his cock. She slid out of bed and we went into the kitchen.

She asked me: "Are you ok about last night."

I told her: "I am more than aright I loved all of it."

She then said: "I can't believe I was able to take all of his cock inside me." Then asked me: "Is Tom's the first cock I ever sucked."

I told her: "It was but not something I thought I would ever want to do again. I was just so turned on I couldn't help myself."

She told me: "It made me so horny knowing that you were helping me to enjoy Tom's huge cock."

I told her: "Seeing his black cock in your white pussy. Drove me insane with lust because, it is considered so taboo. That it made it so hot to watch you my wife enjoy being,

I paused not knowing how to say it.

My wife said it for me: "His whore, no his white married whore".

I told her: "I don't think of you as a whore. That what we do in our bedroom is for our pleasure. We both enjoyed what happened."

She told me: "That I now know what it is like to be fucked by a big cock, that is also black. I want you to take pictures as he fucks me again this morning."

I got out our Polaroid Camera and we went back into the bedroom.

She woke him by sucking his huge black cock. It didn't take him long to wake up. This time it started more staged so I could get pictures of them in different positions.

She asked me: "Save one picture I wanted a picture of him shooting his cum into her open mouth."

When I had one picture left, I told them.

He then fucked her for his pleasure. Telling her he wanted to hear her tell him how she like being fucked by him and his big black cock.

She did as he asked telling him: "I love how your big black cock fills my pussy and makes me cum multiple times before you fill me with your cum. My husband couldn't make me cum fucking me. He has to eat my pussy to make me cum. I want you to feed me you're cum to shoot it into my open mouth. So, I can get a picture of you marking your territory. You already claimed my married pussy and ass. Now I want you to claim my mouth as well. I will look at these pictures while my husband eats my pussy."

Tom told her: "I am ready to cum."

He pulled out of her and move his cock to her head. She opened up just as he started to cum. He had shot twice when I took the picture. Then she took him in her mouth as he finished cumming. She swallowed all of his load then kissed to head of his cock.

Then pushed the cum that missed her mouth into it and said: "I love the taste of your cum it tastes so nice."

We looked at the picture of him cumming in her mouth. It showed his cum shooting right into her mouth with the cum from the first shot on her lips and dripping off her chin. She went to wash her face as he got dressed.

We saw him off and went back to bed. As she had told him, she looked at the pictures as I ate her well fucked and stretched pussy.

Her pussy was still a little lose that night when I fucked her, but back to normal the day after.

We talked about it and the fact she was committed to going with Tom this weekend. She committed when she let him fuck her.

I asked her: Do you regret that decision."

She thought a second before telling me: "No I don't regret it. I have often wondered what it would be like having sex for money. The difference from my fantasy is Tom will be selling me instead of me selling myself. Besides after the weekend what happens next is up to us."

I kissed her long and with passion then told her: "It is your choice to make but, know this. No matter what you choose I will still love you, want you and need you."

All week she was excited about going with Tom. She was picking out clothes packing them then changing her mind and packing other things to take.

Thursday, I came home with three bags of lingerie from Frederick's of Hollywood. I dumped them out on the bed.

She looked at them and asked me: "What is this for."

I told her: "You will be a prostitute and need to look like one. The Johns will what you to look sexy, plus it will help make them cum sooner."

My wife said: "What if Tom takes me out to eat. I will need to wear something nice."

I laughed and told her: "He won't be taking you out to eat. Either Tom or someone else will bring you food. You will be treated like any other whore being sold for sex. You are there to make money not have a good time."

I also told her: "If a John fucks you wearing any of this suff. Wash it in the sink and hang it to dry. There are a dozen out fits so you will need to keep the clean."

She said: "Do you think he will sell me to more than a dozen men."

My response was: "Honey I think he will be selling you to three or four dozen men by Sunday night. Plus, some women as well. You are young white and married. This will be your first time as a prostitute. You will be very much in demand."

My wife looked surprised at what I said. Then she said: "If I have to have sex with a woman, I won't know what to do."

I asked her: "Do you like when I eat your pussy and use my fingers. Just do to her what you like being done to you. You might fine you like sex with a woman."

Her response was: "I bet you are hoping I do so you can have sex with them as well."

I shook my head and said: "I do not want or need sex with another woman. Honey you are more than I can handle sexually. That is why I was willing to let you find out what it would be like with Tom. I also knew he would be able to help you live out your fantasies. If you admitted it, you have more than sex for money and two men at the same time."

She told me: "you're right I do have more fantasies than those two."

I took her out for a nice dinner and bought her favorite perfume. It is prices and she would never buy it for herself. When we got home, I added the perfume to her suitcase.

She had gone to shower so I joined her. I made it all about her, washing every inch of her body, I did her hair and after rinsing her. I used the pulsating hand shower to give her several orgasms.

In bed I asked her: "Are you excited to be going with Tom this weekend?"

She said: "Yes! But I am scared as well."

I asked her: "What are you scared of?"

She told me: "Several things. What if I don't like it after I do it with the first guy? What if I love it so much, I want to stay beyond the weekend? What if I have sex with a woman and fine, I love it so much I don't want men anymore? What if after I am gang banged the first time, I love it? Where will that leave us."

I thought it over carefully before I answered her. Then I told her: "Tell Tom you can't do it but, remember you committed to him to be his whore for the weekend. He may hold you to that. As far as staying I will not allow that. You need to come home Sunday night. Take the week to think it over if it is really what you want. If You decide you are a lesbian and don't want sex with men any more. I will accept that; we can stay married till you come out to our families. If you love being gang banged, I would love to watch you enjoying it. If you decide you don't want to be Tom's whore. But want to enjoy other well-hung men, women or being gang banged I will help you to enjoy what ever you want to do sexually."