My Wife - The Substitute Stripper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Jay, he shrugged and shook his head. I could feel the anger building up inside me. 'Nothing ever happens he told me.'

"Look, I'm just a dancer, not a hooker." I said.

"Rick!" Jay repeated.

"Just because you don't participate doesn't mean we don't want to have a good time." Rick Exclaimed.

"What?" Surprised, I looked back at Jay. My anger started to subside.

"Yeah, Jay here never participates." Rick said in a mocking tone. "Yeah, he is married, can't cheat on Ellen, and doesn't want to hurt her feelings... like she would ever find out."

Jay lowered his head, seemingly embarrassed at the revelation. I just stared at Jay, not angry, but in love with my husband. He looked up at Rick, again he shook his head and said, "Dani, you don't have to do anything tonight that you don't want to."

I just smiled at my husband.

Rick continued, "This is how it works, at the end of your show, you pass out numbers to all the guys here. Then you pick a number out of a hat, and the winner gets a Blow Job."

Irritated, Jay turned and walked away from the conversation as a plan began to formulate in my already buzzed head. I handed Rick back the envelope and said, "I'll think about it," as I turned and walked away. Meeting Jay's eyes we made direct eye contact as I left. He just gave me another smile, rolled his eyes and shook his head.

I walked over to the bar, and asked for one more "Jack & Coke." I took the drink, once again, downing it in two long gulps, turned around and said, "Hey, guys let's get this party started, shall we."

The room erupted with roar, Hoots, Hollers, Whistles, and a few of them shouting "Hell Yeah!"

"Where is the Groom?" I asked to continued yells and laughter. The Groom, Chris made his way to the center of the room, hands in his pockets and his head down, slightly embarrassed.

"Get this man a chair!" I yelled out, "He has a big day tomorrow."

More cheers broke out. One of the dining room chairs appeared in the center of the room.

"Well, Mr. Bride Groom are you ready for your last night of bachelorhood?" I inquired taking him by the hand and leading him to the chair.

As Chris sat down, the other guys calmed down taking their own seats around the room and moving them in for a better view. I glanced over my shoulder at Jay who was standing in the doorway, watching over the room.

My mind was racing as I thought about what I was about to do. The alcohol helped, but my heart was ready to leap out of my chest.

I took a deep breath then yelled, "Someone, turn up that music!" Fortunately, the SiriusXM was still on the 90's on 9, and Sheryl Crow was singing one of my favorites, "All I Wanna Do." I stepped back from Chris, sitting in the chair, reached down and untied the belt to my trench coat. As I did so the room went silent. I slowly unfastened the top button, then the second, followed by the third. As the coat fell open, exposing the front of my outfit, a round of cheers rose up from around the room. Making direct eye contact with Chris, I opened the coat, pushing it back off my shoulders and let it fall to the ground. The room exploded with excitement.

I froze, for a moment, and then thought about the on-line video that I had watched. I began to dance to the music. At first simply swaying my hips and running my hands over my body, all the time maintaining eye contact with Chris. After a couple of minutes, I turned away and continued to sway as I shook my tight ass in Chris's direction as the song came to an end.

The next song was "Hey Jealousy" by the Gin Blossoms. As the song started, I began to slowly walk toward Chris, his eyes never leaving my body. As I approached, I placed my left hand on his shoulder and circled his chair, running my fingers lightly around his neck. When I returned to the front, I continued my dance to the much faster beat. Again, I turned and shook my ass, but this time I lowered myself to a squatting position. This brought a loud reaction from the room. Placing my hands on the floor, I slowly straightened my legs raising my ass so Chris got a nice look.

Standing back up, I again circled the chair, but as I returned to the front. I kicked my leg up and over Chris's legs and slowly lowered myself down on his lap facing away. I began gradually grinding my hips into his crotch and after only a few seconds quickly realized how much Chris was enjoying my show. I could feel his hard cock throbbing against me through the fabric of his pants. After a couple minutes, I stood up and it became obvious just how aroused Chris was. The other guys also noticed and made few comments as Chris began turning red in the face.

Placing my hand over my mouth, in mock surprise, I turned around and seductively straddled the chair and sat down on his lap, this time facing him. He responded by timidly placing his hands on my hips. I was grinding my clit onto his hard cock as I pulled his head toward my breasts. I was becoming so aroused. I buried his face between my breasts and shook my tits in his face.

I stood back up revealing Chris' tent in his khaki pants, and a small moist spot that I had obviously left behind. As I glanced around the room, I noticed that several of the guys had placed pillows on their own laps.

The second song ended and another began. I seductively walked around the room, teasing each guest seated and giving them all a closer look, before returning to the center of the room.

I don't know if it was the alcohol, the attention or both, but I was getting fully aroused.

Slowly and seductively, I took a wide stance, and continued to sway my hips in an exaggerated fashion. I ran my hands up my body, and placed my fingers on the top silver button of the corset. The room went silent with anticipation, teasingly; I flipped the bottom button and the corset open slightly. A rush of excitement filled the room as I moved up to the second, third, fourth and so on. As I reached the final silver top button, cheers were at a fever pitch. As I flipped the final button, the corset sprang open and fell softly to the floor. The guys responded with loud whistles and hoots or appreciation. I then ran my hands down my body, over my flat stomach and placed my thumbs inside of the waistband of my bikini underwear. The guys continued their cheers as I ran my fingers mischievously around the waistband. Pinching the fabric between my fingers and pushed them down little by little. Bending at the waist I pushed them down my legs to the delight of all of the guests. I stood back up, and stepped my high heels out of the panties. Then with the toe of my heels, I flipped the panties toward Chris and they landed on his lap. He took them in his hand and casually slipped them into his pocket.

Clad only in a mask, wedding veil, white thong, a white strapless bra, and heels I continued to sway my body in the middle of the room. Every eye fixated on my body, some trying to read the tattoo on my ass. Again, I walked around the room, dancing and teasing each guy. When I got to Phil, I leaned forward and let my hair and Vail fall down over his head, giving him a nice view of my cleavage. At that moment I felt a hand touch my ass, turning quickly I noticed Rick, and slapped his hand away. I raised a finger, waved it side to side in front of him and said, "Look, but don't touch." Embarrassed, he sat back down in his seat. I then bent my knees lowering my body and took Phil by the hand. As I stood up, I placed his hand directly on my ass cheek and bent over. He gave it a quick squeeze and a gentle rub before I stood back up and walked back to the center of the room. Glancing back, I noticed that Phil was smiling. Looking ahead, I noticed Jay, still standing by the door. In my aroused state, I had forgotten that he was there. I gave him a smile, and then noticed that his hands were hanging down slightly shielding his hard cock.

Once again, I moved over to Chris, and straddled his lap. I began leisurely rolling my hips, grinding my clit into his rock hard cock. It felt so good and I began to pick up the pace, pulling his head in between my tits. I held him tightly as he began to lick the area between them. Still grinding my hips hard, I had to force myself to stop and stand up as I was about to explode.

Regaining my composure, I once again glanced at Jay. His hands were still covering himself, but I also noticed that he too had been rubbing himself through his pants. I gave him a knowing smile and seductively licked my lips. He gave me a nervous smile and started to blush slightly.

I quickly turned so my ass was facing Chris and bent over and grabbed my ankles. Some of the guys adjusted in their seats or got up and walked behind Chris to get a better view. Easing backwards, with my ass in the air I backed my ass directly in front of Chris' face. He leaned forward to meet it. This brought cheers from the guys watching.

I sat back down on Chris's lap, again grinding my crotch into his. His hands immediately jumped to my hips. I placed my hands over his for a few moments, and then moved his hands up my bare back. He took the hint and his fingers moved to the clasp of my bra. Someone yelled, "Take it off!" followed by cheers of agreement from all in attendance. As his fingers pinched, my bra leapt from my breasts and fell to the floor. His hands quickly returned to my hips. Again, I placed my hands over his and pulled them around my waist. I then moved them up and placed each hand over my rock hard nipples. He began to gently squeeze my tits. I moved my hands to my hair and veil as Chris continued rubbing my beasts as I began to bounce wildly on his lap my pussy drenched and flowing. A couple times, he leaned forward and licked my nipple. I didn't mind. After a few moments, I slid off Chris' lap and onto the floor, kneeling in front of Chris between his legs. My ass exposed in the air. My soaked pussy covered only by a thin white, surely transparent, piece of cloth. With my hands I traced the shape of his cock, and he let out an audible moan. The front of his pants was soaked from my excitement as I laid my face down onto his crotch. Continuing to press the outline of his hard penis between my hands I simulated oral sex. The crowd went nuts. Chris placed his hands inside of my veil and wrapped his fingers in my hair. I had to be careful that he did not pull too hard and pull off my wig. After a few minutes, when I thought he was ready to blow his load inside his pants, I looked up into his eyes and said softly, "Save it for Tracy." He looked at me confused and gave me a nervous smile. Just then I realized that nobody had officially told me his bride's name. I gave him a wink and stood up to loud cheering and round of wild applause broke out around the room.

I looked toward Jay; he was still standing by the door and clapping wildly. I smiled at him and winked through my mask. He mouthed the words, "Thank you."

As I began to gather my costume off the floor, I remembered my idea from earlier. I turned and saw Rick, talking to a couple of Jay's friends. I covered up with my trench coat walked over to him and said, "Give me the numbers!"

A wide smile broke out on Rick's drunken face. "Hot Damn, we do have a party now." He yelled as he fished through his pocked and handed me two sets of numbers.

"And, the envelope," I reminded him.

"Yeah, sure." He again fished through his pocket. Pulled out the envelope, and handed it to me. I quickly put it in my coat pocket.

I counted the men in the room, and then counted out 12 numbers of each. As I was counting I casually removed both number sixes from the groups. I then put one set of numbers in a bowl and started around the room, having each man drew a number. When I got to the last man, Jay, I nonchalantly slipped the last number into the bowl.

"No." Jay said, "I really can't."

So I took out the last remaining number and held it out. Jay, looked around the room, took a deep breath, reached forward and took the slip of paper. I turned and walked back to the center of the room, palming the other #6, I shook the bowl of numbers, and reached in, pulling out the number already in my hand. I proudly announced, "And the winner is, #6." Everyone looked around the room. I looked at Jay, who looked at his slip and flipped it on the end table.

"You lucky bastard," I heard Rick cry out.

Not turning around, I walked to the end table and picked up Jay's number. Surprised, I had removed the wrong number. His number was, nine. My heart sank deep into my stomach, as I turned around. Looking around the room, I saw Rick standing beside Ralph, a stocky man, with a receding hairline, several years older than the other men in the room. My stomach began to roll as I made my way across the room, when a voice to my right said, "I think you are looking for this."

"Wh... What?"

It was Phil, and he handed me a slip of paper with the number six written on it. I sighed, in relief, and said, "So, you're the winner."

Phil smiled, "I guess that I am."

"Well, come with me." Taking Phil's hand I led him to the Love Seat. "I think that you will be comfortable here."

He smiled at me as he sat down.

I looked over my shoulder at Jay, but he was no longer standing beside the door. A quick scan of the room, and I noticed that he had taken a chair and placed it only a few feet away. Our eyes locked, "Oh, I'm just keeping a promise to my wife" he said with a smile.

Guns & Roses "November Rain," was playing on the Stereo as I turned to face Phil. Slowly I untied my belt and removed my trench coat, letting it fall to the floor. Once again, I was standing in a room full of men, my husband only feet away, wearing a blonde wig, a wedding veil, a white thong, and high heels.

I turned and looked at Phil, my heart racing, our eyes locked, as I began to sway my hips in time to the music. There was no cheering this time, as all of their attention was fixated on the show. As I danced, I lowered myself to the floor, taking a position on my knees. I placed my hands on Phil's legs and began to run them up slowly. I pulled back and ran them up his legs again this time coming to rest on his belt buckle, which I quickly unfastened. I unbuttoned his pants, and slowly lowered his zipper all the while maintain direct eye contact, with him. God, his eyes were gorgeous, I thought to myself. Rolling his hips forward, Phil lifted slightly as I pulled his pants down below his knees. I ran my hands up his bare legs once, twice, three more times feeling the muscles ripple beneath my touch as I teasingly inched closer and closer to his crotch. Phil tensed each time my hands came near the edge of his boxers. I traced the outline of his cock through the thin material, then let my fingers wrap around it gripping it tightly, feeling it throb as it stiffened further.

I steadily inched my way up to his waistband and gave them a small pull. His legs tensed as he lifted his hips so I could also pull them down revealing a straight, perfectly shaped, 7" to 8", hard cock. "Oh, very nice..." I purred, acting calm, as my heart was about to pound out of my chest, I again wrapped my fingers around it, feeling his soft, smooth skin. "Very nice, indeed," I purred.

Phil let out a low moan as I began to gently stroke his beautiful cock. As I continued to explore his cock, I took a quick look over at Jay. His hand was in his lap, rubbing his own cock through his pants. After a few moments, I released Phil's cock, again looking him directly in the eyes; I lifted my veil up over my head, like a bride about to receive her first married kiss.

Leaning forward I kissed the tip of Phil's rock hard cock. His body jerked slightly as my lips touched his soft skin. I leaned back, looked up, gave him a smile, then watched his face as I leaned forward and ran my tongue over the head of his dick. Teasing him, I ran the tip of my tongue under the rim of his purplish head. With my hands, I gently massaged his balls as I licked up and down the sides of his cock. Positioning my head to the left, I could see my husband as I continued to lick Phil's cock. His pants were unzipped, and his fingers had moved inside obviously stroking his own cock. As I licked my way up his shaft, I parted my lips and engulfed the head of Phil's cock into my mouth. Leaning back slightly, I worked my lips back to the tip, then back down over his head. Phil groaned, as I repeated the action again and again, teasing Phil and my audience.

I began to suck on him, slowly, sexily, bobbing my head back and forth along his shaft, eyes closed as if nothing else in the world mattered. I heard him sigh, then growl softly over the gentle sounds of me sucking tenderly on his big dick. I could feel my own juices flowing as I thought about Jay watching, play with himself, unknowingly watching his own bride stimulating one of his best friends and coworkers. Finally, I could not take it anymore; I parted my lips and took the head of his cock into my mouth. I sucked lightly as I massaged the head with my tongue.

"Mmmmm... That's Good Dani." Phil moaned.

I gave his shaft a slight squeeze and tasted the first, salty droplets, of precum seep from the tip. I continued to roll my tongue around his head for a few more moments before I rose up, a thick string of saliva and precum joining my mouth to his cock.

I again, I caught a fleeting glance at my husband, and was surprised to see that his pants were opened, his cock out, his hand wrapped tightly around the shaft massaging it slowly. I quietly laughed to myself, took a deep breath and in one swift movement engulfed Phil's cock in my mouth. He gasped, audibly, as I began moving my lips up and down the top half of his slick shaft, as my hand tightly grasped the base. I worked my mouth up and down his shaft gradually building up speed. After several minutes of sucking and slurping, I did something that I had never done before I pushed his cock to the back of my mouth, opened wide and felt the head slip into my throat. Uhhhh!! Grunted Phil, as he lost his breath for a moment. I pulled back a little then went down further. The tip of his cock sliding deeper into my throat, again, he groaned louder. Again, I pulled back; opening my mouth a little wider I buried my face in Phil's lap. I could feel his cock slide down my throat; I forced myself to take shallow breath, as my tongue massaged the base off his shaft. "Oh Fuck. That's good." Phil sighed loudly. I kept it in as long as I could, until I could no longer breathe. I pulled out, took a breath and took him in my mouth again. This time, I wrapped my hand tightly around his slick cock, and I worked my mouth up and down his shaft. He grabbed the back of my veil and wig, I thought for a moment that he was going to pull it off, but I didn't care. I was so turned on.

As his breathing increased, he began to thrust his hips. I continued to pump his cock and suck him hard. "Fuck..." he moaned breathlessly. His hips thrusting, his grip on my veil and wig tightening.

"Oh fuck..." he groaned. I felt his body tense, "OH FUCKKKK!!" he yelled as he exploded into my mouth. I took him deep one last time, continuing to suck hard, as I could feel each with hot jet of cum hitting the back of my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could, however, some had leaked out of my mouth and down my chin. When I was sure he was done, I sat up. Looked up into Phil's face and gave him a smile. I then looked directly at Jay, still holding his own cock in his hand, stroking it. I wiped his cum off my chin with a single swipe of my finger. Mischievously, I licked it off my finger, before I swallowed it too, and then mouthed the words, "Thank you."

A round of applause broke out once again in the room. Someone in the back said, "Damn, that was hot!" Phil continued to sit on the loveseat, his cock becoming soft, a smile on his face, too drained to pull up his pants. I leaned in and gave him a hug; he whispered a breathless, "Thank you" into my ear. I gathered my things, Rick stepped in and helped me put on my trench coat.