My Wife - The Substitute Stripper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris and Jay, now fully dressed, walked me to the door. "Good luck tomorrow." I said, "I hope you enjoyed your last night of freedom."

"I did." He exclaimed.

They both thanked me again and complimented the show, as I walked out the door into the night air.

I walked to the corner, doubled back, careful to stay in the shadows as I made my way to our outbuilding. I opened the door, slipped inside, and turned on the light. My heart raced, thinking about what I had just done, knowing that I had pulled it off. I laughed out loud at the fact that not even my husband recognized me. I was still feeling the effects of the alcohol as I cleaned myself off, making sure to remove all traces of ink from my breast. I then tried to call Tracy but got no answer. So I cleaned myself up, fixed my hair, dressed and slipped out of the building and into the car. I carefully drove to the corner coffee shop and reflected on the evening as I sipped my latté. I couldn't stop smiling.

About 30 minutes later, I drove the short distance home. Cars were pulling out of the drive way as I pulled in. One last look in the rearview mirror, to make sure all the make-up was off and I got out of the car. "Hey Ellen, you missed a great party" one of the men shouted as he got into his car.

I just smiled and waved as I walked toward the house.

I passed Chris on the steps, "Hi Ellen," he said sheepishly.

"Hi Chris. Big day tomorrow, better get some sleep."

"Um. Yes, I know." He stammered, "Thanks for, arranging everything Ellen, it was fun."

"Your welcome Chris." I said as he walked toward his car.

As I reached for the door knob, the door suddenly opened. I pulled my hand back and nearly gasped. "Well, Hello Ellen," Phil said with a smile.

I could feel the blood rushing to my head and my cheeks starting to turn pink. "Hi Phil," I said timidly, the feeling of arousal returning. Taking in a long breath of night air to calm my nerves, I quickly regained composure, "How was the party?"

"Unbelievable!" He said, as he stepped forward and gave me a hug. His strong arms wrapped around me, "Totally, unbelievable!" he repeated softly, as he held me just a little longer than the average hug.

"So, what do we have here?" A familiar voice came from inside the doorway.

Phil, backed up, leaned down and gave me a small kiss on the cheek, "Jay said that you helped arrange the party tonight."

"Yes." I said.

"Well, you did a great job." He said with a smile. I nodded, unable to speak, as Jay stepped through the doorway onto the porch.

Phil turned and gave him a handshake that turned into a partial hug. "Now, remember, three weeks, I need that information" Phil told Jay.

"I'll see what I can do," said Jay, as Phil broke their embrace.

"Don't let me down Bro." Phil said with a slight chuckle as he turned and walked past me toward his car.

I watched as he walked away, thinking it odd, that after the night that Phil had just had, that he would be talking business after a party. I turned, and faced Jay. A silly smile stretched across his face as I stepped forward and we embraced. "So, I assume the party went well?" I asked.

"The best ever was the general consensus." He said, "Thank you."

I smiled, and looked up into my husband's eyes. A feeling of guilt, mixed with embarrassment starting to crash down upon my soul. As we stood their silently, emotions starting to swirl in my mind, Jay placed his warm hands on my cheeks, leaned down and kissed me.

I smiled, and looked up into my husband's eyes. A feeling of guilt, mixed with embarrassment starting to crash down upon my soul. What had I done? I let things get out of control. We stood silently, emotions starting to swirl in my mind; Jay placed his warm hands on my cheeks, leaned down and kissed me. He kissed me hard, surprised but, aroused I returned his kiss with passion. Our lips and tongues locked in a battle that I had not experienced in years. After a few moments, breathlessly, I said, "Let's go inside."

Jay took me by the hand and led me through the door. Once inside, the door slammed; again, Jay took me in his arms and kissed me hard. Our hands were rapidly roaming each other's bodies. It was like we were teenagers again and could not wait to get started. Jay's right hand cupped my breast hard, tugging as we kissed even harder. In my muddled mind, I thought to myself, I guess I had done my job tonight, based on my husband's reaction. I don't remember him ever being this turned on. Teeth nibbling, no biting at my neck, his hand up under my blouse, squeezing my breast through my bra. I was soaking wet, and after the night I had, needed fucked. Just then, Jay spoke and my brain came to a screeching halt. "You were great tonight, Baby," he purred.

Caught completely, off guard, "Wh, Wh, What?" I forced out of my lips as Jay continued to kiss my neck.

"You, Dani, the Mystery Bride, whatever, you were so fucking hot."

My heart stopped, I could not breath, and tears welled up in my eyes. Jay continued to kiss me, not realizing, now pulling my top up over my head, my arms raised only out of reflex. "You knew?" I said softly, straining the words through my lips that felt paper thin?

"What?"

"You knew?"

Jay stopped kissing me, and his hands released. Noticing a tear in my eye, he gently wiped it away. "Of course I knew."

"When?" I gasped. "When did you know?"

"Hmmm. Let me see. I guess when I first opened the door and saw you there wearing your old London Fog Black Trench Coat."

"Really, you knew then?"

"Ellen, over the years I have seen you wear that coat hundreds of times. Plus, your eyes, a husband knows his own wife's eyes."

"Really?"

"Yes, really! Look, Babe, I'm not mad. Just the opposite, I loved it."

"You did?" I said softly, my mind trying to comprehend what my ears were hearing.

"I did!" He said firmly. "Honestly, I have had this fantasy for a long time now, but I was too embarrassed to bring it up."

"A Fantasy?"

"Yes, watching you with another guy." He said, looking down and away. I figured that watching you strip; dance and tease another guy would be so erotic. But, I could not imagine everything else. Baby, that was so hot."

"Then you knew what I was up to when I passed out the numbers?"

"I did." He looked so proud of himself.

"And if it would have been one of the other guys?"

"I would have stopped it."

"Yes!" He said in a firm tone. Then asked me, "Oh, and did you know that there is still a stain on the shoulder of your Trench Coat?"

I laughed, at the realization.

[My night was definitely not over, but the rest is a story for another day]