My Wife the Wet Nurse

Story Info
Breastfeeding leads to FLR, sissification, and cucking.
11.3k words
3.5
43k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ppeaks42
ppeaks42
667 Followers

It all started with the recession. Out of nowhere the economy tanked, and my wife Suzie and I were both laid off in the span of a week. In a moment we'd give gone from living the high life on our dual incomes with no kids to relying on our meager savings to pay bills and the mortgage. We didn't panic for the first month, confident that we'd be able to find work somewhere, but recent changes to FDA guidelines had already weakened the market for pharmaceutical scientists like us, and the downturn in the economy was the last nail in the coffin. Then came a single glimmer of hope from an unlikely source.

Suzie had been casting a wider and wider net in her job applications with no luck when a banner ad caught her attention. It advertised payment of up to $3000 per week for "well-qualified" women. She was sure it would turn out to be porn or something skeezy, but Suzie was desperate enough to take a look. It turned out to be an advertisement seeking freelance wet nurses. Apparently there were enough rich moms in the San Francisco area who wanted their precious little tykes to get the best in nutrition but weren't willing to do it themselves to make a booming market for surrogates. At first Suzie shrugged it off as a curiosity, but after a day of fruitless job hunting, she brought it up as we were going to bed.

"Chris, have you ever heard of wet nursing?"

I'd been staring blankly up at the ceiling, waiting for sleep to come while stressing over the next month's bills, and it took me a moment to register the question.

"You mean, breastfeeding other people's kids? I think I remember hearing about that in some history class."

"Well apparently it's back," Suzie paused for a moment, "and apparently it pays..."

The implication took a moment to sink in.

"But you haven't had kids, can you even... You know..." I asked, gesturing at her tits.

"Make milk? For $3000 a week I sure as hell can!"

The next morning I woke up to find Suzie already at her laptop, furiously typing away and scribbling down notes. I went to make a pot of coffee and waited. I knew that when Suzie was researching it was best to leave her alone until she was ready to share. After a few minutes she sighed contentedly and closed her laptop. Taking my cue, I brought over two cups of coffee and waited for her explanation.

"I told you it could be done," she said, gesturing to her breasts, "and now I know exactly how to do it."

Suzie explained that lactation came down to two simple factors: hormones and demand. Hormones triggered the body to start producing milk, and are normally released by pregnancy. There are ways to simulate that with some herbal mixtures, but Suzie had remembered an experimental drug trial we'd worked on with an odd side effect: it had triggered lactation in rodent test subjects! It had never made it to human trials due to the strong side effect, but odds were it would have a similar effect on humans. And Suzie was sure she could talk some of her old co-workers into giving her some of the archived pills.

"But what about the other factor, demand?" I asked after Suzie finished her explanation.

"That's where you come in lover-boy," she said with a mischievous wink.

After another fruitless day of job hunting for me, Suzie came home with a proud grin on her face. In her hand was a bag full of white pills, each imprinted with the identifier PP-42H. I couldn't believe it. It had to be a felony, or at least a misdemeanor to release experimental medications like that, but somehow Suzie had talked her old co-workers into it. Suzie reached into the bag and pulled out a small handful with a mischievous smile.

"No idea what the dosage should be, but this should be enough to get me started I think!"

I could only imagine what she was getting us into as she tossed back the experimental pills with a glass of water.

"Now then, I've done my part, and it's time for you to do yours."

I gladly followed Suzie to the couch, where she sat and gestured for me to lay down with my head in her lap. As she removed her top and bra without ceremony I felt the same electric thrill I had first felt years ago when I'd first seen her beautiful breasts. They were all-natural D-cups and surprisingly perky given their size. Each prefect orb was adorned with a soft pink puffy areola with a small hard nub of slightly darker nipple in the center. I had always been a tit man, and Suzie's rack had been the first thing that had caught my eye when we'd first met. I had sucked on and played with her breasts countless times over the years, but this was somehow different. Sucking her delightful nipple into my mouth and flicking it with my tongue wasn't foreplay to further passion, it was now the entire point. And there was something about my position laying in her lap instead of climbing on top of her as usual that made me feel oddly submissive, yet also at peace, as if all the cares of lost jobs, mounting bills, and a relentless mortgage fell away as I lay in the lap of this strong, intelligent, beautiful woman and sucked.

Suzie settled in and reached for the remote, switching on a show to keep her occupied while I provided the stimulation she'd decided was necessary. Several times she lightly slapped my cheek and chastised me for playing with her nipple more than sucking on it, reminding me that if we couldn't get her milk flowing fast we'd be out on the street. Eventually I got the hang of it, trying my best to ignore the erotic nature of what we were doing, but when Suzie told me it was time to switch sides, my obvious erection straining in my pants caught her eye.

"Mmm, it looks like my big boy likes sucking on my titties," she said as I settled in on the other side. "Let's see if I can help with that."

Holding my head firmly to her breast with one hand, she undid my belt and slid my pants down with the other, freeing my throbbing cock and stroking it as I continued to stimulate her. Now, the truth was that Suzie had always loved me playing with her tits, almost as much as I'd loved playing with them myself. Her show had kept her distracted for a while, but now that she was giving me a handjob it didn't take long for her to get into it herself, moaning in time with her strokes and my sucks.

"Fuck it, arousal is supposed to help get things going, let's do this."

Usually when we had sex it was either missionary or doggy-style, but something had gotten into Suzie as she flipped me onto the couch and lifted my ankles into the air.

"Hold that cock out for me," she ordered.

Not quite sure what to expect, I did so, and she immediately squatted down, taking it right into her wet pussy as she spread my legs wide to make space. I was instantly lost in pleasure as I surrendered to the strange sensation of my normally demure wife fucking me like an Amazonian warrior. Pressed into the couch, I could hardly move as she had her way with me, humping my cock until with a shuddering gasp she clenched her grip on my ankles even tighter and launched into the throes of orgasm. Her clenching pussy soon sent me over the edge as well, and we ended up in a giggling, sweaty heap on the couch. We both felt too exhausted to continue with stimulating her breasts after that, so we snuggled in and watched TV until it was time to sleep.

The next couple days saw similar scenes play out. Suzie kept taking her pills, estimating the proper dosage as best she could, and in between our ongoing job hunts she would call me in every few hours to do my part to provide appropriate stimulation. In theory Suzie said that we needed to stimulate each breast for at least fifteen minutes every three hours, but in practice, we were lucky if we went five minutes on one before we started fucking like rabbits again. I don't know if it was another side effect of the experimental medication, but Suzie's libido was through the roof and she was becoming much more assertive in satisfying it.

Three days in as we sat together at the kitchen table puzzling over the latest set of unpaid bills, we took stock of our situation. Suzie's breasts had definitely started to grow, to the point where she rarely wore a bra anymore because her old ones didn't fit and new ones costed money we didn't have, but there hadn't been so much as a drop of precious milk yet.

"I think we both know what the problem is," Suzie sighed as she massaged her sore breasts, willing her milk to come in. "Without enough stimulation, half of the equation is missing. If we're going to keep the house we need to start making cash, and fast. I think I have something that will help."

Suzie pulled out a small box and slid it across the table to me. Inside I found a strange metal device, almost like a small cage with metal rings.

"It was a gag gift from my bachelorette party," she explained. "The girls said that if I was ever worried about you sleeping around I could lock you up tight and make sure you stayed well-behaved."

Realization dawned on me. The big ring at the base must be meant to go around my balls, and with the tight series of smaller rings encasing my cock. I doubted if I'd even be able to get hard. I tried to protest, but Suzie was having none of it.

"Look Chris, I've been pumping my body with experimental pills that will do God knows what to me, and we're still going to end up on the streets because we can't stop fucking every time you suck on my tits. So man up, take your pants off, and take care of the problem."

I couldn't argue with her when she'd made her mind up, and that settled it. It took a few minutes of experimentation to get myself into the tiny prison, but finally I managed to turn the key in the lock and pull it out. Suzie held out her hand expectantly, and after a moment of hesitation I did what I knew had to be done and placed the key in her palm.

"Good boy," she said as she threaded the key onto her necklace, letting it dangle between her full breasts. "I know it's a silly little thing, but it's just for a while, and maybe we can let you out to play sometimes. Now make up for lost time and put your mouth to work."

Suzie led me to the couch once again for a repeat of our first session, switching in the TV as I laid in her lap and began to suck. The discomfort was immediate as my cock instantly tried to harden inside its unyielding cage. But Suzie was determined to see this through, refusing to look down at my caged manhood to avoid the temptation and instead focusing on her show while squeezing my head more firmly into her breast to muffle my groans. Whenever I opened my eyes I saw the key to my cage dangling there between her perfect breasts. Unable to handle its silent taunting, I shut my eyes and tried to focus on my role. Suck in as much of Suzie's puffy areola as I could. Try not to think about sex. Press her growing nipple to the roof of my mouth. Try to ignore the tightness of the cage. Release suction to let her nipple slide back out. Try not to hump the couch.

Eventually I lost myself in a zen state, mindlessly serving Suzie's breast as her show ran in the background. I was startled when she pulled her breast away as I started to suck for the millionth time, and surprised to see the end credits scrolling.

"Aw sweetie. I'm so proud of you making up for lost time," she said as she ran a hand through my hair and planted a kiss on my forehead. "How about I start up another episode and you get to work on the other side."

I nodded and complied, not realizing until I stood that in spite of my mind switching off

my body had remained painfully aware of its situation. Every movement was agony as I gingerly laid back down to start on the other side.

"There, there," Suzie whispered softly as she gently stroked my head. "I know how hard this must be for you, and I am so proud of your for doing this for us. Just take my nipple, there you go, that's my good boy. Just suck it in, mind your teeth, that's my good boy."

In spite of my discomfort in my new chastity cage, the hypnotic rhythm of her voice and stroking of my head soon overcame me. Without active thought I found myself sucking to match the rhythm she set, floating just above consciousness as her words drifted deep into my mind. Good boy. So proud. Keep sucking.

When I awoke a few hours later, I found that Suzie must have gotten up after I'd fallen asleep in her lap. My cock still ached in its merciless cage, but perhaps it wasn't quite as bad as before. I could still hear Suzie's voice whispering in my ear, and I wanted nothing more than to make her proud. Just as I was getting ready to stand up from the couch, Suzie walked into the room, already pulling off her shirt and setting her swelling breasts free.

"Oh good, you're up," she said as she resumed her seat on the couch. "You seemed so tired out by all that sucking you did for me, I tried to let you rest as long as I could, but it's time to get to work again. Do you think you can handle that?"

"Yes dear," I said, slightly shocked at the words spilling out of my mouth but also feeling them to be right somehow. "Anything to make you proud."

"That's my good boy," Suzie replied with a radiant smile as she leaned down to kiss me deeply. Then taking my head in one hand and squeezing the front of her breast with the other she pulled me into position. "Now suck on my nipples while I enjoy another episode, I'll let you know when you're done."

After that we began focusing on bringing in Suzie's milk in earnest. There was no point in continuing our fruitless job hunts in this economy, and the promise of a cushy gig as the wet nurse for a rich Bay Area family was our only hope. We spent hours dry-nursing every day, hoping that the regular stimulation combined with her medication would finally trigger her body to lactate. But even though her already large breasts had swollen at least a couple of cup sizes larger since we'd started, Suzie's milk had yet to come in. She continued her research into inducing lactation, and found a couple of other tips to try.

First, she read that stress and physical labor can impede the body in producing milk. During our next nipple-sucking session Suzie explained just what that meant for us. Starting now all the domestic duties of the house would fall to me. I would cook, clean, shop, and manage every detail of the house, freeing her of both the stress and labor. In return she promised that she would do her best to relax and put her mind in the right state. Once I might have protested or felt I was being taken advantage of, but my mind still went blurry whenever I was sucking on her nipples, and as she ran her hands through my hair and told me how proud she was of me for taking care of everything, I nodded along.

Second, she reminded me that arousal was also linked to lactation, flooding the body with the right cocktail of hormones to prime her pump. At first I was thrilled, thinking that I would finally be let out of the silly metal device which had trapped my cock for days. But Suzie explained to me with a sigh that she had far too much work for me to do around the house to let me fuck her then roll over and sleep half the day away. I tried to protest, but she held firm, insisting that I needed to stay motivated and promising that once her milk started she'd let me cum as a reward.

In an instant my life changed completely. Instead of spending each day searching for job postings and tweaking my resume in hope of finally finding work, I found myself busy nearly every waking hour managing housework, serving Suzie's every whim, and every three hours like clockwork dropping whatever I was doing to spend an hour worshipping her breasts, sucking insistently on her nipples and willing milk to come out. True to her word, Suzie did her part, lounging around the house, reading books she hadn't had the time for in years, and bingeing her favorite shows. I knew it must have been hard on her, she was usually always on the go, but after a few days she seemed to relax into it and grow more comfortable with taking care of her own needs while I managed the house. In truth I had never known how much work went into running a house, for years Suzie had made it look easy. I was grateful for her gentle corrections and guidance whenever I did something not quite right, usually delivered with a playful little swat to my rear. In truth, after years of striving in the workforce and months of searching for a job, I had finally found peace and purpose. My role was to serve Miss Susan (she'd decided that 'Suzie' was a little too informal), and I relished it.

Of course housework and dry-nursing were only part of my duties. Miss Susan also called on me regularly for more direct assistance with her arousal. Since I was still locked this usually took the form of oral sex. My jaw already ached from hours each day of nipple stimulation, but she would take none of my protests, pushing me onto the bed, couch, or even the floor and mounting me before grinding herself onto my face. Often she would keep going from orgasm to orgasm until the alarm rang for our next nursing session, giving my poor mouth no break at all. Each evening she would reward me for my day's labor by letting me give her a full-body massage. I would start with her shoulders and her back, work my way down to her curvy ass (which she'd let me kiss a bit if I'd done particularly well that day), all down her legs to her feet. Whenever she was satisfied with her foot massage, Miss Susan would roll over and let me work my way back up her legs before finally finishing by lotioning and massaging her breasts. More than once I passed out from exhaustion on this last step, burying my face between her tits and waking up hours later with the key to my chastity cage imprinted into my face.

Dealing with chastity was undoubtedly the hardest part for me. Serving Miss Susan felt right, and any doubts I felt about that were washed away in the steady stream of affirmations she whispered into my subconscious mind during our sweet hours of nursing every day. But as part of her commitment to relaxation and due to her tits growing out of most of her wardrobe, Miss Susan spent most of her time wearing nothing but a light sheer robe that hugged her every curve. Half of the time she didn't even bother with the sash, just letting it float freely around her as she sashayed past me doing my chores. As a result I was as hard as my cage would allow nearly 24/7. During all of the intimate contact Miss Suzie blessed me with, all I could do was whimper and moan as my manhood strained for freedom. Often when she dismissed me to attend to my chores around the house I would find myself weeping, happy deep down to be serving my wife so well, but sad to be leaving her presence yet again with the worst case of blue balls in history. I could hear her whispered voice in my ear telling me I should be thankful and glad, but it was still so hard not cumming for so long. After a week Miss Susan approached me with a solution.

"Chrissy, darling," she offered as she wiped away my tears from my most recent emotional breakdown (Miss Susan had decided that Chrissy was a much lovelier name for a sweet house husband like myself). "I know chastity is hard, believe me, I wish you could be sharing all the wonderful orgasms you've been giving me with that tongue of yours. You've become so skilled with it lately, it makes me so happy! But we both know how you get after you cum, and I need you to keep on being my good little helper. I can't do this without you."

I sniffled and nodded, burying my face in her bosom for comfort.

"I know you miss fucking me, so I have an idea to help. Will you do it?"

Without waiting for the response she knew was a mere formality, she ducked into her closet and returned holding a rope in one hand and the biggest black dildo I'd ever seen in the other.

"The girls were really wicked with their gifts at my bachelorette party," she said as she wobbled the oversized dido back and forth. "They said I could use this if you didn't 'measure up'. Of course I never needed it before, but maybe we could use it together now?"

ppeaks42
ppeaks42
667 Followers