My Wife the Wet Nurse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't sure what to think as Miss Susan knelt in front of me and began tying loops of rope around my waist and thighs in an intricate pattern. When she was done she wedged the base of the dildo into a gap in the ropes just above my own caged cock. Looking down was a surreal exercise, as for the first time in what felt like forever I had an erect cock standing out proudly from my body, but it was the wrong color and much larger than mine. I didn't have long to ponder, however, as Miss Susan looked me up and down like a wolf sizing up a slab of meat.

"God I've wanted you to fuck me so bad," she said as she pushed me down onto the bed. "You have no idea how hard its been on me having you in chastity. You really owe me for that!"

We must have fucked for over an hour, slowly at first as Miss Susan got used to the size of it, then faster and harder as we flowed from one position into the next. She climaxed again and again, digging her nails into my back as I railed her with a massive cock that never softened. At first it made my pain and frustration with being locked in chastity even worse, as my caged cock flopped helplessly about. But as I looked into my beautiful wife's eyes as she came again and again, I began to lose myself in her pleasure, feeling proud that I was pleasing her so well with my cock. After all, it was attached to me and that made it mine, right? When Miss Susan finally slid herself off after one least quivering orgasm we lay side by side catching our breath for a few precious minutes until the nursing alarm went off once again. As I slipped into smoothly down into subspace sucking on Miss Susan's swollen nipple, I just barely registered the start of her whispered affirmations.

"You love your new cock. Good boy. Miss Susan's orgasms bring you joy. I'm so proud of you Chrissy. My orgasms are our orgasms..."

Chastity was still hard, and I longed for the day when Miss Susan's milk would come in so I could finally cum, but whenever I seemed a little down she would pull out her rope and dildo and let me fuck my sadness away. Each time she would let me know how many orgasms we'd had together after we finished, and each time it filled me with pride. Miss Susan was so very good to me, and I couldn't think of anytime I'd had so many orgasms in a single day before. So long as I kept on top of my chores around the house, nursing on schedule, and providing personal care with massages and lotioning as Miss Susan requested, she let me spend as much time as I wanted fucking her. Her sky-high libido meant she was always ready, and I was living every man's dream. Of course I was still aware of my swollen blue balls and the loads of cum churning inside them, but I knew that once Miss Susan's milk came in I would finally be free of the chastity cage she'd given me.

It was yet another stressful week of juggling urgent bills and trying to figure out just how we were going to afford to continue living before hope dawned unexpectedly upon us one morning.

I had awakened before the alarm and rolled over to adore Miss Susan's perfect form in the soft morning light when I saw twin beads of beautiful pearlescent milk anointing each of her erect nipples. Her swollen breasts had been growing more and more engorged each day, so we knew it was only a matter of time, but here finally was our financial salvation!

I gently shook Miss Susan awake, hesitant to disturb her rest but eager to share the good news. After a few minutes of gleefully shared joy and giggling hugs, I tentatively reminded her of her promise to let me out of my chastity cage once her milk finally came in.

"Oh my sweet silly little Chrissy," she said as she reached down and fondled my swollen balls. "I never said I would let you out, I think you're behavior has improved far too much for me to even consider that. But I did promise you could cum, so be a dear and fetch me my vibrator."

I pulled back stunned, trying to remember the terms of her promise. Could she really keep me locked up like this?

"Chop chop hubby, that alarm will be going off any minute now, or do you not want to cum just yet?"

I nearly flew out of bed to comply, not wanting to miss my opportunity after waiting for so long. When I returned Miss Susan had me stand by the bed while she sat on the edge facing me. Taking the vibrating wand from me and flicking it on, she gripped my swollen sack from behind as she shoved her vibrator between my balls and the bottom side of my caged cock.

The sensation was immediate and overpowering as the metal cage transmitted and amplified every vibration. After weeks without stimulation I found myself trying to squirm away from the unexpected intensity, but Miss Susan tightened her grip on my balls, freezing me in place. That squeeze sent me careening over the edge, dribbling an unending stream of thick white cum down onto her waiting rack. The whole thing took only a minute at most, and fifty-five seconds of that was my amazing wife squeezing and kneading my balls to ensure that she got every last drop out. I felt none of the floating euphoria that usually came with orgasm, instead feeling nothing but drained as I looked down at the massive load of cum which had been so quickly extracted from my balls to her breasts. Just then the alarm finally went off.

"Well then aren't you a lucky boy!" Miss Susan said as she slid back into bed. "Just beat the clock on that one, now get to work sucking sweetie, you need to make sure my milk comes in fully."

I froze as I looked at the cum glazing every inch of her tits and began to stutter out an excuse.

"Oh I see how it is, I let you cum one time and suddenly you won't do your part? I'm trying to save us Chrissy, now get in here and suck my titties dry!"

"But couldn't I just get you a towel to wipe them off first?"

Her normally playful demeanor changed to ice cold steel in a moment.

"I told you what to do and I expect you to listen. This is too important to mess up. Besides, you won't even taste it now that my milk is flowing. Get in here and suck. Now."

My momentary resistance evaporated as I entered into the now familiar ritual of worshipfully sucking on my wife's breasts. I winced as I first latched on, tasting the salty tang of my seed, but it was soon complimented with the delightful sweetness of Miss Susan's milk. As I nursed she gently massaged her breast from the base all the way down to my mouth, encouraging her stored milk to release. But with each pass she inevitably slid more and more of my cum down onto my lips. There was nothing I could do to avoid it as her other hand firmly pinned my head against her chest, so I simply resigned myself to it as every few mouthfuls of glorious milk were seasoned by another salty dose. All the while her gentle voice continued to burrow through my ear and deep into my subconscious. praising me for wearing the cage for her, telling me how much I loved the flavors she was providing me with, and calling me her good boy for cleaning her titties.

By the time I switched to her other breast thirty minutes later, I latched on with gusto. It was an acquired taste to be sure, but I was coming to appreciate the delicate combination of her sweet milk with my tangy cum. And what better way to show my gratitude to the breasts that would be paying our bills than be licking them clean? After finishing on the second side I asked Miss Susan if I could lick her clean, and she simply nodded with a generous smile. I set to work with joy, carefully licking every square inch of her now enormous breasts to clean off every bit of cum she hadn't already scraped into my mouth. Sometimes I worry that she is too good to me!

Later that day we went to the wet nurse agency, eager to put our financial woes behind us. Dressing to go out posed an unexpected challenge due to the drastic changes to Miss Susan's figure, so we pulled out the tape measure and took stock of where she stood. Her natural D-cups had swollen into H-cup monsters that were at least the size of my head. Marveling at the drastic effects of the experimental medication she'd stolen combined with her draconian overhaul of our lives, I set off to the store on a mission. It took some hunting and spent the last bit of cash we had, but I was able to find a specialty boutique with clothes that would fit. I took them home and watched in rapture as my goddess slid into the sundress I'd found. It did more than contain her new assets, it presented them in glory, revealing as much of her breasts as possible while maintaining a modicum of decency.

As we entered the foyer of the employment agency, I walked a step or two behind Miss Susan while holding her purse, happy to let her take the lead. Our premature joy swiftly dissipated as the receptionist shared her awful news. The agency required a month to test milk samples before they could offer employment. There was no possible way we could hold off our creditors for that long. After all our hard work, we were doomed.

We left a sample for analysis and headed home to recover. As we walked in the door I immediately started into hysterics, panicking over what we would do now that our one hope was tied up in red tape. I was snapped out suddenly by the sting of Miss Susan's full-handed slap across my face.

"That's quite enough of your nonsense Chrissy. As usual I will see to everything. In the meantime you have duties to attend to and your mouth has better uses than yammering on. Now get on your knees and don't speak again unless spoken to."

Miss Susan had never struck me or spoken to me like that before. I half expected a fiery rage to well up from deep within, but when I searched my inner heart I found instead nothing but peace. I didn't need to worry or to think. All I had to do was serve her. She would handle the rest. I could just be her house boy, and what better place for that than on my knees before her.

After looking down at me for a moment, Miss Susan smiled, then gently took a fistful of my hair into her grasp and led me to the couch. As I knelt between her legs she hefted her engorged breasts out of her new dress and pulled me in to nurse. Whether they were our ticket out of bankruptcy or not, all our efforts over the past month had clearly born fruit as her swollen chest was now heavy-laden with milk. By now I'd spent countless hours sucking on Miss Susan's nipples, but this was different. First there was my new kneeling position. Nursing with my head in her lap had felt sweet and comforting, but this felt entirely submissive. I was not her equal, I was not even allowed on the couch beside her. She was above me, just as she should be. Second, after dry nursing for what felt like forever and the first drops of milk this morning, I was now struggling to keep up with the steady flow of sweet cream spraying into my mouth. The taste was heavenly, further inspiring my adoration of the amazing woman before me. As I finally mastered the art of sucking and swallowing in rhythm, I drifted in subconscious bliss as my wonderful wife searched for a solution on her phone.

After I'd finally emptied both sides, Miss Susan wordlessly pushed my head downwards, forcing me to kneel lower. For a moment I nearly asked her how the search was going, but remembering her instructions I instead allowed her to press my head down into her crotch without resistance. I saw that she wasn't wearing any panties under her dress, so taking my cue I set to work tenderly worshipping her sweet pussy. As Miss Susan continued to work on her phone she lifted each of her legs, resting them on my shoulders and trapping my head between her lovely thighs.

Time flowed past without meaning as I licked, punctuated only by her occasional climaxes. Eventually Miss Susan must have tired of even that, as she pressed down with her legs, lifting herself higher by driving me ever further downwards, aligning my face with her rosebud. We'd never done anal (she thought it was demeaning), and I'd never eaten her ass, but in that moment there was no choice. After a first tentatively probing lick sent shudders through her entire body, I dove in like a man possessed. Crossing that final barrier into utter subservience to her body filled me with joy even as my still-caged cock throbbed.

Finally my goddess slid back, freeing my face from its sweet prison. Still kneeling before her, I looked up dreamily, awaiting her instructions.

"Well it's not what I had imagined at the start, but I've found another way for us to make a living off my milk," she announced with a satisfied sigh. "After combing through hundreds of personal ads from pervs and weirdos, I found a lovely couple named Sean and Nyomi Banks who are in search of a wet nurse outside of the usual system. We have an appointment tomorrow morning to interview with them. Draw me a bath so I can relax and ready myself for tomorrow, then you may finish your chores around the house."

The next morning I was nervous and looking forward to another soothing nursing session to help calm myself. But Miss Susan wouldn't let me anywhere near her tits, even though they were leaking from being so full. She wanted to make sure that she had plenty in the tank for the interview, just in case. I am so lucky to have her, she thinks of everything! Instead she told me I could eat her ass again while she

was doing her makeup if that would help to calm my nerves.

For a moment I was taken aback. It was one thing to go down there in the midst of passion. It was something else entirely for her to offer it to me so casually, as if on a whim, and not even for her pleasure, but as some kind of treat or therapy for me. But the supple curve of her ass did seem awfully inviting...

Before I knew what had happened I was kneeling behind Miss Susan as she spread her cheeks wide and sat back on my waiting face. My senses of touch, taste. and smell were instantly overwhelmed as I licked and inhaled her divinity. After gentle chiding to stop squirming I did my best to be a good seat for her, letting my worries melt away as she finished with her makeup.

Completely broke, we had to take public transport to get to the interview. I hadn't been out in public much other than quick shopping trips, and to be honest I felt more than a little uncomfortable with all of the people. Miss Susan, on the other hand, was radiant. She'd always been a stunner, but she seemed to be filled with a newfound confidence that was utterly magnetic. Men and women all around leered at her with undisguised hunger. She drank it all in, flirting and laughing with everyone around her like a celebrity. I tried to quell the jealousy rising up within me, reminding myself that no matter who she flirted with my face was the one that she came home to sit on. But as several of the men around Miss Susan grew emboldened by her flirting and began to handle her curves with wanton familiarity I felt myself hardening in my cage although I didn't fully understand why.

Mercifully our public transit adventure eventually came to an end as our bus deposited us into one of the wealthier neighborhoods in the city. I followed Miss Susan as she led the way to the address, watching as her high heels set her ass swaying in her new dress which I had freshly pressed last night. Feeling my nerves rising again I thought for a moment of asking if I could bury my face in her prefect ass once again before remembering that we were out in public. Even then I wished that I could.

Finally we reached the address, a beautiful mansion, easily several times the size is our home. The door was answered by a beautiful black couple who introduced themselves as Sean and Nyomi. Sean was tall and muscular with a lean, fit frame that was accentuated perfectly by a tightly fitted suit. Combined with his thick rimmed glasses and smooth bald head, they gave the impression of the consumate professional, a picture of perfect success. It was impossible not to compare myself to him, standing nearly six inches shorter on his doorstep, hoping that his generosity to my wife would save us. Nyomi was equality put together in a power-suit that showed off her curves. I may have been a smidge taller than her and Miss Susan barefooted, but both women wore high heels that left me feeling dwarfed. That feeling was lessened somewhat when they invited us in and we all sat together in their living room, but I still couldn't help but feel like a small fish swimming in the shark tank.

I mostly listened as Miss Susan handled business, quickly settling in with Sean and Nyomi as if they were old friends. As it turned out they were both high-power attorneys who were starting to plan out having a family. They knew that Nyomi wouldn't have time to breastfeed but wanted the absolute best for their baby, so they intended to put a wet nurse on retainer and have her live with them until she was needed so that they could ensure she was receiving the best nutrition in the best environment possible. As they discussed the terms of the arrangement I grappled with the idea of moving into a mansion such as this. Even without my own job we would be quite comfortable on the salary they were offering Miss Susan. But of course, there was a catch.

The suite they'd set aside for a wet nurse was simply not suitable for a couple to live in. I tried to protest that surely we could squeeze it and make it work, but Miss Susan stared daggers at me and hissed under her breath that I was embarassing her in front of her new friends. I was utterly dejected, trying to imagine what it would be like living in a house without my goddess and trying not to think what would happen to her living here with the Banks's given the near hypnotic aura of attraction they exuded. Then one last miracle.

"I suppose your husband could apply for the maid position we just posted," Nyomi offered. "It doesn't pay much, and we have very high expectations, but it would mean that your husband could live here as well in his own quarters. What did you say his name was. Chrissy?"

Before I could correct Nyomi and tell her that Chrissy was more of a pet name for my wife, Miss Susan jumped in.

"Oh my sweet little Chrissy is a very hard worker, and I'll be sure to keep him properly motivated. I'm sure he'll make the loveliest maid for you both."

As she spoke Miss Susan turned to fix me with a stare that told me her word was final. I meekly turned and nodded to Sean and Nyomi with a nervous smile, telling myself that serving as their maid wasn't all that different from being Miss Susan's house husband, and at least I'd get to live with her.

Sean produced a pair of contracts from his briefcase and handed one to each of us. I tried to read through mine in spite of the dense legalese, shocked to see just how little I'd be earning after generous deductions for room and board, but Miss Susan quickly signed and returned hers then impatiently instructed me to do the same. I was so flustered that I signed my name as 'Chrissy' in a looping script with a cute little heart above the 'i' just as Miss Susan had been having me practice. Nyomi quickly notarized both contracts, then passed them back to her husband to be safely filed away.

"Well then, all settled," Sean said in his rich baritone. "Welcome to our little family. Come with me Susan, and I will show you to your room. Nyomi, would you please see that little Chrissy is settled in and properly dressed?"

I watched helplessly as Miss Susan took Sean's offered hand and stood, walking with him down the hall and up the stairs as he snaked one arm around her waist to guide her. As she seemed to melt into his half embrace I turned to see Nyomi looking me up and down like a lioness sizing up her prey.

She led me to a small room on the main floor, near the kitchen, and told me to make myself at home. The room was fairly simple with a bed and a small table, but when I opened the closet I was surprised to see a line of nearly hung French Maid uniforms. Nyomi reached over me to pull one down, making me painfully aware of her breasts pressing into my back as she draped it over my front.