My Wife the Wet Nurse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ppeaks42
ppeaks42
683 Followers

"There now my little maid, it looks as if you're just the same size as the last girl who served us. That will save us a pretty penny on having new uniforms made, although per the terms of your contract you will, of course, still be required to pay for them out of your first six months wages."

"But Nyomi, surely you can't expect me to wear this, I'm a man after all."

She spun me around with sudden ferocity, holding me to the wall by my throat.

"Let's get two things straight Chrissy. First, per the contract that you just signed you are to refer to myself and my husband as Mistress Nyomi and Master Sean at all times. Second, it doesn't matter what you think you are, you are my maid, and you will dress the part or I will see you out on the street, do I make myself clear?"

I panicked. Clearly we had been tricked into signing those awful contracts, but I couldn't leave Miss Susan to this fate alone. It was just clothes, I could do this for her.

I nodded and she released her grip on my throat enough to whisper "Yes Mistress Nyomi."

"That's my pretty little maid, I knew you'd see reason Chrissy. Now strip."

Not knowing what else to do I undressed, pausing for a moment before finally removing my boxers and revealing my chastity cage. Mistress Nyomi didn't say anything, but looked down at my caged manhood with an evil smile before handing me the undergarments for my uniform. I'd never worn any of it before, the nylons, panties, and bra were a mystery to me. As I fumbled my way into them Mistress Nyomi informed me of the very detailed stipulations of the contract which I'd signed regarding uniform, and the fact that I'd need to be fully dressed at all times while working, which sounded like it would be nearly every waking hour. Finally I managed to get everything more or less in place and looked up to Mistress Nyomi you see if she approved. She just laughed. And laughed. And laughed. I knew I must look just as ridiculous as I felt, but I was well and truly trapped.

"Come now Chrissy let's go upstairs to the bedrooms and see how Master Sean is getting on with your lovely wife."

I followed my new Mistress as well as I could in my new heels, noting that even with the added height she was still a bit taller than me thanks to her own stilettos. As we crested the top of the stairs I looked down the hall to see Sean leading my wife back out of what I assumed were her new quarters. Compared to her prim perfection after primping this morning while seated on my face, Miss Susan now looked slightly disheveled. I wondered if she'd had to try on uniforms like I had, because her dress wasn't on quite right and one of her breasts was hanging halfway out. As we came closer and made eye contact I saw that she was flushed with what I could only assume was embarrassment at seeing me dressed this way. I could only imagine how foolish I looked in the satin black dress with white lace trim, with a bottom hem that barely reached my wrists when standing straight and exposed my shameful panties if I bent over in the least. A white and black headband topped with a black ribbon bow. sheer nylons, and my wobbly pair of black heels finished my ridiculous ensemble. I tried to hold Miss Susan's eyes and somehow mentally explain that I was doing this all for her, but she was too ashamed to hold my gaze.

"Ah Chrissy," Sean said with a broad smile, "it's good to see that Nyomi has gotten you into your uniform. Has she begun to explain your place in the house?"

"Yes, Master Sean."

"Good. Then there is just one last formality. A demonstration that your beautiful wife will be able to meet our needs. Susan tells me that you're quite skilled at using your mouth Chrissy, why don't you suck on your wife's nipples for us to save yourself a mess."

I couldn't believe what he was asking for so casually, but Miss Susan had already lifted her breasts out from her dress, revealing her dripping nipples. After all the stress of the morning and in all the awkwardness of that moment I wanted nothing more than to nurse from her and forget my worries once again, but I couldn't bring myself to do it in front of these oddly compelling strangers. Until her voice cracked like a whip across my mind.

"Kneel, bitch."

I dropped to my knees in a heartbeat.

"Present your mouth."

I looked up at my goddess and opened my mouth to receive her blessing.

"Don't spill a drop."

I latched on and obeyed, emptying one overfilled breast after the other as I kneeled before her. Mistress Nyomi, Master Sean, and their strange house all faded away as I nursed from Miss Susan, vaguely aware of her voice as she poured loving affirmations into my ears like honey.

"You love to cook and clean. You make such a lovely maid. You want to look pretty in your new uniform. Serving Master Sean and Mistress Nyomi makes me happy. You want to make me happy..."

The Banks graciously gave us the rest of the day to settle in before starting our duties in earnest the following morning. I could tell already that they were going to be a pleasure to serve, and I loved how happy it made Mistress Susan (she told me that she liked how it had sounded for Nyomi, and it was only a small step from calling her Miss Susan after all).

Even with the rest of the day technically off, Mistress Susan kept me quite busy. Her room had also come with a closet filled with clothes, but unlike my identical maid uniforms hers were a wide array of fashionable pieces, all perfectly fitted to her. Apparently she'd sent her new measurements ahead when scheduling our interview and the Banks's had decided to go ahead and prepare a wardrobe for her. So now I got to spend hours helping her into and out of outfit after outfit. Each of them were far tighter and more revealing than anything in her old wardrobe, but coupled with her newfound easy confidence they were perfect for her.

Although I tried to keep my mind on my work, my locked cock was all to aware of my close proximity to the stunning woman that was my wife. Finally I worked up the courage to ask.

"Mistress Susan, now that your milk has come in and we've finally found jobs, do you think we could get rid of this?"

I lifted the front of my skirt to show the bulge from my chastity cage within my precum soaked panties.

"Oh my silly little sweetie, you know I would love to let your little guy out to play," Mistress Susan cooed as she knelt down to inspect it. "It looks so small and cute in your panties, they really suit you."

"But Chrissy, I really need you on your best behavior with the Banks, and I just know if I let you out now you'll be positively useless tomorrow. Perhaps if you can prove to me just how committed you are to being a pretty maid. You know those nylons would look much better with your legs shaved, and a bit of makeup would really help with your complexion. In the meantime, we could certainly share a few orgasms, are you ready to give them to me?"

"Yes Mistress," I replied, trying to conceal my disappointment. "Can I use my big black cock to fuck you please?"

"Hmmm. I think not. It just doesn't seem quite right with your new uniform. I mean, you look like more of a sissy than a hung stud. Lay on the bed. I have a better idea."

I obeyed and Mistress Susan swiftly mounted me, pinning my arms beneath her legs and pulling my face up into her pussy using my hair.

"I have a mess for you to clean up maid," she said sternly. "Now get to work."

It wasn't what I'd hoped for, but I still looked forward to seeing how many of Mistress Susan's orgasms I'd get to share. She was really grinding hard into my face, and her pussy was already dripping wet, so I knew there were going to be a lot. As I dug my tongue deep into her quivering pussy I noted a strangely different creamy taste. As I swallowed down her rich juices I figured that it must have been some leftover taste in my mouth from all of her milk that I'd drunk earlier. Either way, I lapped and swallowed hungrily at her pussy, channeling all my frustrations from chastity into giving her orgasms that we could share.

Once she'd finished riding my face, Mistress Susan had me empty her breasts once more then dismissed me to my room for the night. It was difficult to leave her behind, but at least we were finally financially stable and able to live together in spite of all we'd been through. Laying in my much smaller bed, I couldn't help but think of her suggestion to prove my commitment to being the house maid. If I were going to have to wear the uniform anyway, I might as well look good in it.

The next morning I woke up extra early to prepare. First I shaved my legs, then the rest of my body hair, not knowing exactly where I should stop. Then I did my best with the cosmetics left near the bathroom sink to subtly make myself up, unsure of exactly what I was doing. Finally I took the time to put on my uniform correctly, ensuring that every piece was in place. I had just enough time left to rush to the kitchen and begin preparing breakfast for the house.

Shortly after I'd finished preparations the other three filed into the kitchen together. It seemed they'd already spent some time together this morning, which made sense since their bedrooms were adjoining, and the casual ease which had started between them yesterday had only grown. As they spoke and laughed together it seemed as if one of them was always touching another, resting a hand on a forearm, wrapping an arm around the back, or brushing stray hairs back from a face. I was amazed at Mistress Susan. Less than 24 hours in it seemed she had charmed these wealthy successful people to the point where they treated her like close family. She was clearly doing her best to secure our future here, and I was both grateful and inspired to do the same.

When the happy trio finally noticed me, they all began to laugh. I blushed furiously, not sure where I'd gone wrong.

"Oh Chrissy," Mistress Susan said when she finally caught her breath. "I suggested you try a little makeup, not paint yourself up like a cheap whore."

"Oh, I like it," Master Sean said, coming swiftly to my defense. "If that's how she wishes to present herself, who are we to judge."

"Yes, well perhaps Susan can give her a few tips on the finer points while we are away at work today," Mistress Nyomi suggested.

I was a little taken aback at being referred to with feminine pronouns, but considering my outfit and the effort I'd put into primping myself this morning, I supposed it made sense. I quickly served each of their breakfasts, then stood awkwardly, unsure of what to do next. There were three seats at the table. Master Sean sat at the head, with the two women to either side.

"Don't worry Chrissy, I have your breakfast right here," Mistress Susan said, patting the tops of her breasts. "Do you mind if she eats with us?"

The Banks conferred for a moment before deciding that it would be alright so long as I didn't sit at the table. They didn't want to give me airs or ideas. Taking my cues from Mistress Susan I knelt beneath the table in front of her chair and slid my way up to her chest and began to nurse. I tried to stay focused on my task, but Mistress Nyomi seemed to keep forgetting that I was there, accidentally sliding her foot up between my legs until it rubbed against my panties, teasing either my caged cock or my asshole. I knew it must have been an accident, but the contact still made me aroused. Each time as I grew close to climax and began to moan she seemed to remember that I was there and made her apologies as she withdrew her foot, leaving me teetering on the brink and unable to finish. The final time as the meal was coming to a close a muscle spasm must have caused her to kick forward at just the wrong moment, driving the tip of her high heeled toe through my panties and just into my clenched rosebud.

As I struggled to regain my composure and extricate myself from under the table, the Banks said their goodbyes to Mistress Susan, embracing and kissing each others cheeks in the European style. And with that, we had the house to ourselves.

I didn't dare ask Mistress Susan about being released again so soon, instead throwing myself wholeheartedly into my domestic duties. I was, of course, still responsible for maintaining her supply by nursing regularly and otherwise serving her with massages and oral sex on demand. She still wasn't interested in letting me use my strapon to fuck her like I used to, but I took some consolation in the continuing new deliciousness of eating her creamy pussy. Who knew that drinking her breast milk would affect the flavor so strongly?

As promised, Mistress Susan also took the time to give me some tips on how to apply my makeup. She started by applying her own while letting my face serve as her seat, chatting with me the whole time about what she was doing. Then it was my turn to put all the tips she'd given me while eating out her ass into practice.

In the evening when the Banks arrived home, Master Sean went with Mistress Susan for a swim in the pool while Mistress Nyomi inspected my work for the day. She had a keen eye, spotting minor errors that I'd been entirely unaware of. Then with a wicked grin she informed me of another clause in my contract which I'd neglected to read. She was to supervise my progress each day and to use corporal punishment to handle any failings. At this point I wasn't even surprised, I just hoped that Mistress Susan was having a better time with Master Sean at the pool. I bent over Mistress Nyomi's knee, causing my short skirt to lift right over my pantied ass. I shuddered at her light touch as she slid my panties down my thighs, then cringed as she began to count out her swats, one for each of my failings.

Days blurred together into weeks as I constantly rushed to serve Mistress Susan while also trying to achieve the impossible task of meeting all of Mistress Nyomi's exacting standards to avoid my nightly spanking. I made sure to thank Master Sean regularly for taking care of my wife during these disciplinary sessions, the last thing I wanted her to see was me being bent over by Mistress Nyomi.

As I mastered the art of applying my own makeup, Mistress Susan periodically rewarded me by using her vibrator on my caged cock. It turned out she'd somehow lost the key in the move, or she would have happily unlocked me now that I'd shown my commitment to serving as the Banks' maid. But after so long locked, her vibrator felt like heaven. She even let me cum on her tits or ass, just as long as I cleaned her up with my tongue after. Each time she promised that she's track down the key, but so far she hadn't been able to find it.

In the meantime she was happy to support me in becoming the prettiest maid I could be. My own pay after subtracting room, board, and my uniforms was nearly nothing, just a few dollars a week. But with her support I was able to make minor changes like getting my unruly hair styled into a cute pixie cut and buying some small breastforms to help fill out my uniform a bit better.

Although I didn't come close to Mistress Susan's level of intimacy with the Banks, as I settled into my role our interactions grew slightly more friendly. They were very keen to ensure that I remained in my place as their servant, but they did make small allowances. Mistress Susan had raved about my massages, so I soon found my evenings booked by Mistress Nyomi. Sometimes she was in the mood for a full body massage, but generally she preferred to just have me kneel near her and massage away the stresses of her day from her feet. Master Sean wasn't particularly interested in massages, but as we grew closer he became much more handsy with me. As I nursed from Mistress Susan her voice gently reminded me that he was handsy with her as well and that it didn't mean anything. A back rub here or an ass squeeze there was just his way of showing affection. It still felt a little odd to me, but I supposed it was a good thing that Master Sean liked me.

A bit over a month after we'd joined the Banks household I was having my regular evening review with Mistress Nyomi. I'd gradually reduced the number of swats she'd delivered to my poor little ass each night, but the perfect review had still eluded me. But tonight I had finally done it! I beamed with pride as Mistress Nyomi declared me to be the perfect sissy maid. I couldn't wait to go find Mistress Susan and Master Sean to tell them, but Mistress Nyomi insisted that she reward me first. I waited anxiously for several minutes in the drawing room before she finally returned.

She strode back in wearing tall black leather boots and a matching black leather corset that lifted and displayed her beautiful D-cup breasts, showing just a hint of her dark chocolate nipples. But what gripped my attention most was the large black dildo strapped to her crotch. It looked just like the one I used to use to have sex with Mistress Susan, but it couldn't be!

"You did so well today that I won't be spanking your sorry sissy ass," Mistress. Nyomi said. "Instead I'll give you what you really want and fuck it. Now assume the fucking position!"

I froze for a moment, then bolted out of the room, hurtling up the stairs as fast as I could in my heels with the leather clad dominatrix right behind. I knew Mistress Susan wanted me to please the Banks, but surely this was too much. She couldn't possibly want me to have sex with them!

I slammed open Mistress Susan's door, screaming for her to help me, and saw her kneeling on all fours on her bed completely lost in pleasure as Master Sean railed her from behind.

Utter shock overwhelmed me as i struggled to understand what I was seeing. I felt so betrayed, but at the same time happy to see Mistress Susan enjoying herself so much. I felt inadequate seeing Master Sean's massive cock ramming in and out of my wife's pussy, but at the same time I felt curious to experience it myself and perhaps just slightly jealous of my wife.

In moments, Mistress Nyomi caught up to me, seizing me roughly from behind and pinning my arms back. But I was so taken by the scene before me that I couldn't even recall why I'd been running from her, much less resist. I hardly noticed her pulling down my panties and lining herself up until she thrust her hips forward, driving her strap-on into my ass with one fluid motion.

Fireworks went off in my mind as a moan escaped my lips, but Mistress Nyomi didn't wait to see my reaction, instead thrusting in and out at a pace to match her husband's. I felt so connected to Mistress Susan in that moment. For months we'd shared her orgasms since I was locked away, but now I was able to really feel exactly what she was feeling as we were both being power-fucked from behind by the Banks.

After a few minutes Master Sean lifted my wife up and flipped her onto her back, laying her on the bed. As I marveled at his strength he said, "Bring that sweet little sissy over her and let her put her mouth to work."

Mistress Nyomi began to push me forwards with each thrust, forcing me to shuffle to keep my balance. In that moment I was so grateful that I'd been practicing walking in heels as I was just barely able to maintian my balance. When we reached the edge of the bed, I looked down at my wife as she writhed in ecstacy, her massive breasts jiggling back and forth, spraying sweat milk all over. With her free hand, Mistress Nyomi seized a fistful of my hair and inexorably pushed my head downwards.

"You have a mess to clean up sissy maid. Get to it before I have to take it out on your sweet little ass."

"Yes Mistress Nyomi," I breathed heavily. I took my wife's leaking nipple into my mouth and began to suck, losing myself in the familiar rhythm was my body was ravaged.

I don't know how much time passed like that, but the next thing I knew I felt something liquid slap into the side of my face. I opened my eyes only to have them nearly sealed shut by the jets of thick cum Master Sean was painting my wife's breasts with. Knowing my role, I didn't even need to be told what came next. I began licking every bit of Mistress Susan's breasts clean, and somewhere deep inside I was unsurprised to find that the salty tang of Master Sean's rich cum was the now familiar new taste I'd savored from my wife's pussy more times than I could count in the past month.

ppeaks42
ppeaks42
683 Followers