All Comments on 'My Wife, The Writer Ch. 02'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 82 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good

I'm glad to see that you continue to explore the many different variations between husbands and wives.

Boyd

rlg99rlg99over 18 years ago
Nice one

I did'nt see that ending coming.

Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I'll give it a 100

DG:

But it's not your greatest effort. I'm giving it a 100 for 2 reasons. 1) In your story You've addressed a problem that most author's have to wrestle with, especially if they write in the Loving Wive's genre. Did you solve it? No, but at least you delved into it and hopefully opened things up for more dialogue and comments. 2) I think some of the anonymous comments following your last several stories put a burr under your saddle. If so, Good On You Mate. You've rode it well and still told a passable story. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
As I said for Chapter 1

This deserves a good score just for the innvovation.

I liked the way you handled the ending.

It was an interesting read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Ego boost

Another story from Hear to boost egos of insecure men every where. Seems to me that Charly was merely a trophy for an insecure old man. From the beginning, his thoughts were, "Hey, lookie me, I snagged a young, sexy filly!" Charly to him is nothing more than a symbol, it seems.

Where's all the love and trust he was spouting? Is their relationship one-sided? If he "love" and "trust" her so much, what's up with all the melodrama? I don't believe he love her. What he love is the fact of having a sexy YOUNG wife.

Sure his wife showed a pic of her boob, but is that worth going through a separation? If it included her face, I could undestand, but just her boobs? Maybe the both of them needs talking, not just his side. You notice that the two didn't really have a conversation. He did the most of the talking with his hurt and jealous feelings, and her side is nothing but "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!"

The on Chapter 2, the insecure man need another ego stroke, claiming that he could bed anyone if he wanted. What's the point of that story? To tell the readers that he's not an old fart, that he's quite a catch?

Didn't really connect with your main protagonist, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Anonymous

I can't leave a comment since I'm one of those anonymous assholes you dislike so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I have a comment for the anonymous readers

who don't seem to get the drift here. It isn't a reader who wants to comment on the story that the husband in the story was complaining about...it was the ones that ask for the naked pictures or make comments of wanting to fuck or be sucked etc because "Charly" writes erotica. Comments upon the storyline weren't looked down upon, even the ones telling her she couldn't write.

I liked the story, DG. It's nice to see a wife put her husbands love and needs ahead of selfish gratification.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
OK DG, A good ending

And Reality Check--send us your wife's email address and a picture of her boobs.

Too bad it took a trajedy for the possible problem to sink in. But she was already trying to comply. Had she not been trying to do as he asked he might have been a little angry with her.

Good reading DG

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 18 years ago
Interesting information about Author feedback

Another good story DG.

It wasn’t one of my favorites of yours but I see the subject of feedback is central to the story and you. I find the husbands angst and panic of her cheating is blown whey out of proportion to him taking a short separation instead of just sitting down with her over a few days and explaining how extremely upsetting this was to him and their marriage.

I’m not a writer so I have no experience in how significant all of you Authors find the e-mail you get. It is nice that you allow comments and I can see where allot of e-mail could be very disconcerting. I have sent you one e-mail and it wasn’t really necessary.

It appears comments on your stories are what you are looking for from us readers to ascertain what you might find in it to help with your future stories. Did we as readers comprehend and enjoy what you are trying to get across. Thanks for letting us comment.

As I said this was not one of my favorite stories of yours (and I have read all of yours on this web site in the last week) but you are one of my favorite Authors so I still have to give you a 100 as I can’t give a 95.

Thanks for the your stories,

peggytwitty

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hopefully helpful feedback

hi dg,

sorry, this is anonymous, though i hope helpful nonetheless. the issue i have with the story is that the motivation for calling the husband by the two villians is a bit strange, imho. the reason i say this is that what would any sane man do if they hear that their wife is about to be raped and they are actually in another state? call the police... which he did. so why couldn't the two villians work that one out? one thing they cold have done is to keep him on the phone by threatening to kill his wife if he left, or hung up. even then, it would be possible to get on another phone, by going to a concierege, writing out a message and have them call the police. calling at the end of the situation, when they are high tailing it out of there--possibly--though even that is stupid--why call attention and allow neighbours to make close temporal connections for the subsequent investigation? so, in the end, it felt, to me, like a bit of a pile on, doing it the way you did. the husband could have come home to the strange car, and i wonder if the tension you build up that way would be more complex and interesting--allowing more options for outcomes. the phone call, cut the options and nuance down to zero degrees of freedom and no complexity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent Story...

about the modern problems of the Internet Age and being a writer on the web. I hope that you keep your private life private and ignore the inappropriate comments (i.e., personal) from readers.

I have been a reader of erotica for decades and there has been both good and bad fiction. Most of the erotica on this site I would termed more immature than badly written. The public comment boards are a great tool to encourage good writing (like yours) and provide feedback on what you did not like about the piece (I usually do not comment).

While I do not get those readers who express themselves in expletives they do have the right to make that comment (I guess). Those who express themselves badly and get personal over the web are not people you want to invite for tea! In any case, we certainly do not want to lose your talent.

Thanks for an excellent read!

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
FANTASTIC

Just a great, fantastic story with the kind of ending I adore. I hate and I mean hate the divorce stories where the wife turns out to be a real nasty cheater with no remorse. This story put tears in my eyes!!!!

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Good

well written a very good story about what can happen online vwey well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Point?

I read the first story, but just rifled thru this one. Kind of a sappy, self serving ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
??? SAPPY ???

The person who said your story was SAPPY don't know a good story when he see's it. Apparently he skipped over the complete 02 Chapter. Keep up the great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Another Cro Magnum story

Nothing like a mind numbing testosterone cliche to junk up the site. A patheticly wimpy Rambo at that. You should have given his wife some real meat. Lol. Better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good story

Hey DG. seems no matter what you write there are the readers that just don't like it. You keep marriages together, you split them apart. You have them commit suicide, you have had them separate. Still the readers get mad. Maybe that's the sign of a good writer, getting the readers emotions up? I like it! I guess I'm one of your followers.

An avid fan.

charleybearcharleybearover 18 years ago
Good Story DG

Thanks for another great story.

Man, it is easy to see what happens when people get caught up in this internet sex scene. The story comments and emails is one thing, but of course there are even worse things that allow someone to get in even deeper. All the chat rooms with instant messaging and voice messaging and of course web cams where you can see whatever anyone wants to show.

His wife got sucked in. Thought it was all harmless but of course it wasn't. Not in this story and not in the real world of internet sexuality.

Goes to show, whenever we lose control we stand to lose so much more.

Your efforts are always appreciated.

Charleybear

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Another of your good ones

It seems many complain about you reconcilling couples, but it would be the hardest thing for that couple. Gary's concern showed what could happen to writers like you. I hope nothing does. Your stories are always something I read and thank you for them.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 18 years ago
Between a writer and himself…

Since DG is a writer who writes about a man who has close relationships with - a writer, it occurred to me to look at the story on another level: the wife as the story teller’s “alter ego” or his ‘writer’ persona, and his evolving relationship with her (that part of him). In other words, the story could be seen as a little fable on the relationship between an author as a “normally” functioning person, and as a writer. Internally, there are conflicts of priorities; ways of looking at things etc. Similarly, living as an author and living as a normal person underneath the persona of the writer, is bound to create tensions both for the author and for the people around him: both family and readers. The final, Rambo style, elimination of the intruders could be seen as a call for defined lines between the private domain and the author’s public persona.

To preempt any doubt, with my suggested reading, I am NOT claiming that that’s what DG had in mind. For one, I am not a mind reader. Second, once written, the actual story has life of its own, regardless of the intentions of the writer (conscious or not).

Another point is that the reading I am suggesting is not a “closed metaphor”, where every element in the relations between the two characters has to fit somehow into an exact explanation as the author and his writer persona. My suggested reading is more like an open metaphor (there are loose ends) and It functions more like a dramatized way to enhance our thinking about a whole range of issues inter and intra author and readers relations.

I enjoyed very much the reading, both of the story as such (live people etc.) and the variety of issues which it touched on, and the discussion which it brought. Thanks!

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
Anonymous = Anonym-ass

DG, the idea behind your fine tale really hit the mark! I have, quite literally, been nauseated by the crude and hurtful comment to which some of the fine female authors on LITEROTICA are subjected. Of course you guys also suffer but it particularly 'pisses me off' when a fair maiden is subjected to such disgusting venom. Thanks DG for saying what I have wanted to say for so long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A True Loving Wife Story

And a white husband acting like a man, for once!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nice

Nice story, and it lets us see into the inner world of an erotica writer. Some comments here are truly horrendous, I'm so sorry that any author is exposed to that - your generosity is commended, you write for our entertainment and the only thing you get is our feedback, one that at times is crude and offensive. I'm just so sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
More praise...

I really like your writting. Your stories make sense and no one has a 14" penis. Clearly you write fiction, but close to the truth. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
fine story foolish wife

You always write well and this story is no exception, but wife in your story is pretty careless and lucky to be alive. I would hope that anyone who writes sexy story of the type atributed to her, would keep her private life completey private and far away from some of the perverts that roam these sites.

60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
uh uh

This is clearly BS. If you want to be a writer you don't build it on erotica like here, then you most likely try your hand on 'serious' writing sending it to publishers first. You know we're not talking Anaïs Nin here, even though I've seen some lovely writings from some girls here. And the rest of the story line is goes downhill from that fact.. Cheers Yoron.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Not these days

The previous comment is not valid. The writer is thinking in the past.

"uh uh

"04/14/08 by Anonymous

"This is clearly BS. If you want to be a writer you don't build it on erotica like here, then you most likely try your hand on 'serious' writing sending it to publishers first."

The internet has given us all a printing press. An aspiring writer needs an audience and feedback to hone their skills. Both are available here, other web sites, and newsgroups like alt.sex.stories. The latter has had Celestial Reviews, Crimson Dragon, and alt.sex.d.

More than one published author had their start in these forums. That is where the audience is, not the travel review sites.

Of course the feedback and ratings are skewed by the idiots who rate a story by whether it conforms to their preconceived notions. One has to wonder why they are here reading these stories.

I appreciate the effort and imagination required to submit these stories.

I too am,

Anonymous

bruce22bruce22about 15 years ago
Excellent work

You have turned the world of the writer a little more acessible to us readers. The question of to what degree an author needs to have lived the events described is an old one. Personally I believe that authors are liking vacuum cleaners absorbing everyone else's experiences along with their own.. They also do research, in the written word...

But imagine the one writer who need hands on research for everything. Thanks for the discussion of the Anon problem that you provoked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I can't believe . . .

I refuse to believe this dumb story. It has absolutely nothing to do with any reality at all. It's as if the fem writer got lost in herself at age 13 and never progressed or matured in any way. A dreamer living in her own fantasy world. Yeah I know it's only a 'story' but jeez, it should have some connection with reality !

Just as with all the other 99% of fems writing all these loving wives stories she had not a clue as to males and male thought, as evidence her use of crap she puts into the thoughts and verbalized words of males when . . . enuf.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Reality sucks

With all the doom and gloom in the world we need to know that good does win once and awhile. After 39 years of marriage with all it’s ups and downs it is good to have a feel good story that shows a positive ending like we have finally made it to. Now with the cancer it was a nice to have a diversion with a feel good ending to smile about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I had to puke at the end of the 1st part - gawd !

What a waste, give it up, get someone who's a real writer have this space !

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story

I loved this. After the first chapter I said she was on a slippery slope. I was envisioning more her eventually being seduced but The danger of telling people where she lived was also a concern (as you brought out in chapter 2). I thought this was great. She was scarred but not hurt, she made the changes her husband suggested, which were all rerasonable for a spouse to expect, and the marriage was saved. Great feel good story.

JeffTomJeffTomalmost 14 years ago
Charly had to email after the talk

Charly had to send email to her fans/ attacker after her husband has left for two weeks. The attacker new the husband was 400 miles away, why He/they had to receive email to know that and that was after the husband and Charly had there talk. That bothered me! But I also know there would not have been a story without the attackers knowing that. So I gave your story 5 stars. I did like your story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good read but...

I think you need to get some new editors...

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 12 years ago
Gotta Love a Smart Woman -

She had already learned the lesson and was living the better life - smart woman and loving wife -

Nice story about good people - thanks - -

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
loved it

faithful wife husband that rushed in to save her - well written and had me thinking the entire time she was a cheating slut. well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The good guy wins!

DG , You always have the best stories that make sense and have the right amount of sex in the plot with human feelings between the primary characters.

Keep writing.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
I know it is just a story, DG, but i was afraid this stupid woman had really fucked up.

She should have known better. I still think (being a suspicious type) that she did invite these people down not figuring that they would figure out where she was. I know you did not say that but she had been so dumb before it makes one wonder. Thank you for writing.

JamesDean56JamesDean56almost 11 years ago
Dang good.....

That about says it. Loved the way she told him about the baby!!

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
AND IF THE FICTION DOESNT COME TRUE

change the wording to match, TK U MLJ LV NV

phil2213phil2213about 10 years ago
Great story expertly written.

It looked like so many other stories in which a less than average intelligence wife leaves an open door to a tryst. The husband notices and collapses all open avenues and he has the talk with wifey. The story had some drama as well. Thank you! I rated it 5 stars.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
@Bfreetorun

She sort of did invite them -

'Nice proposition. Haven't had my pussy licked for a long time by a woman. Check me out when you're in our town.' You gave them our fucking town, Charly. They could show up at your door anytime."

- but as she told her husband it wasn't serious. And he (and I) believe her.

I have to say, when he was coming home even earlier than she expected, that he was going to find her cheating. While I'm sorry for what she went through, I'm glad I was wrong about that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A DNA test

would be Very advisable in 7 months. The timing is too coincidental and she has already proven to be a liar, and a cheater. She carried on with virtual affairs with who knows how many people, for who knows how many years. You don't have to have physical sex to be a cheater, lying, deceiving and flirting with others, giving to others what you promised only to your spouse is cheating too. She said that she did nothing wrong, and it was just to keep readers interested, but why was she ignoring real readers and fans, and only replying to the sex emails, and why was she sendind naked pictures of herself to complete strangers? She got off on it. If it was all innocent fun, then why not tell her husband about it, instead of hiding the truth? Because she didn't want to hurt him? So she did something that she KNEW was wrong, and that she KNEW would hurt her husband. She was deleting all the emails after she read them, so she KNEW it was wrong. Therefore, she KNEW she was betraying her husband, and still saw nothing wrong with it. She said that she never lied to him, yet that is ALL she ever did. Lies of omission are still lies. She gave out her address to these strangers in the hope of meeting them.

It seems too much of a coincident that the 'rapist' appeared when hubby was out of town. How did he know? Was she having one final fling to live out her fantasies, only for it to get out of hand? Too many questions, and she has too few answers for her to be trusted.

krosis666krosis666almost 10 years ago
Do you hate yourself too?

I will never understand all these people complaining about 'anonymous' comments. Every comment and every story posted here is by anonymous. DG Hear is as anonymous a name as any other! Unless you personally know the person commenting, then EVERYONE is anonymous, regardless of how they sign their comments. Putting a nickname on it doesn't make that person any less anonymous! It's kind of ironic, really, when the author uses a pen name to sign his stories, instead of his real name; a practice utilized by authors throughout history in an effort to remain ANONYMOUS! Or do you think parents christen their kids with names like Stangstar, or whatever?

Even if your true name IS DG Hear, do you think that makes you any less anonymous to the greater masses? Names are meaningless, unless there is a personal connection there to connect us.

Oh, and just in case you didn't guess it, my real name isn't Krosis, so I guess I'm as anonymous as all the rest:)

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Heh

How 'bout that. One crazy couple visited and our hero came and made the save. And they lived happily ever after.

Yeah yeah yeah

Great tale

Five Stars

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusalmost 10 years ago

I am not really sure that I agree with his reaction...I mean right after the cops leave they make love? Where is his anger? Where is the I told you so? They almost divorced because or her actions, he was under the impression that she cheated....I understand the initial "I am glad you are alright" but it doesn't eliminate the issues they were facing....

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 10 years ago
Pretty Good Story but...

there seems to be a major hole in the plot. How did the pervert couple find out that the husband was supposed to be in New York?

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
Excellent!

I just added HGH to my favorites. I probably did that some time ago, under my previous reader name. The editing/proofreading could have been better.

Regarding tags: I have started to comment about adding, modifying, and/or deleting tags. Additionally, someone wrote a "How To" article today.

If I wanted to reread this story some day, I would not use any of these three tags. I would be more likely to enter "wife" and "writer." Next, I'd probably try some other tags, but I would not get any hits. I would probably get hits if I thought about using those two "tags" to search for the story's title. I recently tried to find the story about the cheating wife who was struck by lightning. She also had twin 5-year-old boys. I tried searching "lightning" and "twins" tags. My story popped up in the number one position, even though the author had not used "twins" as a tag. The title did not tell me enough about the story to make a title search work possible.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Minor Point

Even if he WAS still in New York he still could have called the local police.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
@BetterEnding

Given everything else, I'll cut DG some slack and chalk it up to a plot hole, and not a sign of a cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I agree big hole in the plot. How about, tie her up, attack her, take photos, record it, and leave it all for the loving husband to deal with. Meanwhile exit stage right with a horny bitch and empty balls. Kinda has a nice ring to it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
No Choice

I would of told her, in no uncertain terms, either no e-mails or no husband.

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
PLAYING WITH FIRE

only leads to arson and damaged possessions, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good

Yes, good. I give it a 5.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 6 years ago
Really

I was just sexually assaulted and held at gunpoint. Whats next? Let's have sex!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Really...

For a college grad and a writer she was as dumb as a box of hammers not to think that what was happening wouldn't come back to bite her in the ass. Also, the tit shot would have gotten more than a stern talking to. This story reads like a sluts textbook. She seemed to be well on her way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yes, Really

Well written. Plot unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good read

This is the second time that I have read this, and I enjoyed it as much as the first time. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A First

This is the first time I've finished one of DG Hear's stories and felt disappointment. If Charley was so familiar with computer capabilities and how to submit her stories she should have known the danger she was getting herself into. At least when he came home early he didn't find her getting first hand experience for her next story.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Very good

Well written withba.plausible, happy.ending. Thanks.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Good

Good finish to a good story. He tried to tell her, but she didn’t listen. Good thing he came home early.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 3 years ago

Almost raped so they have tender sex? Really? Lol

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
at least he didn't go out like a pussy

and he fucked both of them up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

These people certainly cry a lot!

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

One detail that hubby seems to have missed and it never got mentioned again. The guy on the phone said she had in invited them a couple weeks ago.

Very possible he was lying just to mess with him but, seems odd he didn't bother to ask Charly about it.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 2 years ago

Really good story about an overconfident person who ignores warnings about bad people's obsessions. Funny, couples aren't usually like that, but it happens.

I do a lot of foreign work, the anonymity of the internet has enabled trolls to expose my private life. This story hit closer to home than is comfortable. It exposed a few of my fears. Thank you for this. I've had to adjust my professional career as a result of the damaging fake exposures by the trolls. Still, the trolls persist.

Excellent story, very good writing, superb editing.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Another great story 5-stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another wimp old cuck husband whose whore wife cheated emotionally and exposed herself to strangers. TRASH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved this story. As a writer myself and about to publish my first trilogy, there were a number of very good items, like the BS from publishers, the efforts needed to get a book together, and all the others aspects, including the financial aspects where the author is at the bottom of the financial ladder instead of at the top. Good info.

58

BJ

Locksley7Locksley7about 2 years ago

Loved the story...............

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great ending, was worried after reading the first chapter. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

6 months ago, someone called your story's husband an 'old wimp'. Your character was about as far from a wimp as you can get. The ' trash' is in that commenter's mouth. You wrote a story about what has actually happened to writers, both female and male, in the past, not always with that good an ending. Well done. Good job. Keep writing.

XYZ

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Enjoyed part one much more.

MarrttyMarrttyabout 1 year ago

This is a good story, thanks

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Both of them have weird definitions of cheating. She was engaging in sexual communication, and sending pictures of her naked body. How is that not cheating?!?

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Husband wasn't thinking...how did the stalker/grapists know he was in New York...and for how long?

Methinks "bi-curious" Charly put her feelers out, and caught 2 land-sharks, not playpals...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So she invited them weeks ago apparently. If they hadn't been crazy rapists and instead were a lovely, interested couple, I'm pretty sure the husband would have walked in on a consensual threesome. But we'll gloss over that detail I suppose and call it a happy ending. :/

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

She didn't invite them. Gah! She replied in a flirty manner and told them which town she lived in. There are any number of ways they could find out he was in New York. The easiest is to ask her forcefully, and when she says he is coming back from work, they would threaten her with a gun and a knife having stalked her and the hisue for several days and seeing hubby did not come home. Yeesh. Creative but dark story with a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

It wasn't cheating in parts of litland. LOL.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

I'm thinking she is one lucky foolish naive lady. It did have a goo ending but had the writer decided to do it differenty it could have been tragic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5720 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES