My Wife was a Pay-to-View Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We?"

"Sorry, I meant you," she stuttered. "But I'll help if you'd like."

"I'd like," I said, smiling.

We started by using two of the stalls that had been empty for years. Then we divided them into areas for the adult chickens, including a nesting shelf, an area for the chicks until they could join the adults, and a separate area for each of the roosters. Afterwards, we spent over an hour catching all the chickens as they scurried about the loft. The final count was 46 adult females, 2 roosters and 81 chicks.

"Where did you learn all this stuff?" I asked.

She blushed, "I wasn't always a city girl. When I was little, I lived on a farm. Our farm had chickens, cows, and a couple of goats. In fact, I come from a long line of farmers back in Ireland."

"I thought you said your dad was a trucker."

"That wasn't until later."

"Ahhhhh."

"You know the one thing I remember about chickens?"

"What?"

"They stink."

"Phew. For a second I was afraid that was me," I said as I lifted my arm pretending to take a deep breath.

"Nothing a good shower wont' take care of."

We turned our backs on the new chicken coop and as if it were the most natural thing took each other's hands as we walked back to the house. There, we found three phone calls from Gavin on the answering machine.

"Ooops," I said. "Maybe I should call him."

"Later. I think you need that shower first. You can call him afterwards."

"Okay," I replied as I headed down the hallway, "but just so you know, you don't smell like a rose garden either."

"Ohhhhhhhhh," she growled, playfully as she threw a kitchen towel after me. "Just be careful what you say mister or next time I'll use one of the cast iron frying pans."

We both laughed as I continued down the hall amazed at how 'normal' it felt to have her tell me what to do.

The water was warm, and the spray was set to feel like a gentle rain shower. I washed my hair, my arms, my chest , my stomach, and just begun to wash lower when I heard a soft voice.

"Mind if I join you? You said I needed to get washed up too and I've always thought it was a good idea to conserve water," she said as she opened the curtain and stepped in.

I stood frozen in place, my soap-covered hand wrapped around my cock.

"I hope I WAS disturbing something," she purred, sensuously, as she reached around and replaced my hand with hers. "It would be terrible to let that go to waste,"

I moaned so loud, I was almost surprised it wasn't heard by my neighbors 2 miles away.

"Mmmmmmm, so you like when I do this?" she whispered in my ear as her hand began sliding up and down the length of my cock.

I could feel her body pressed against mine. Her tits were firm and topped by nipples that seemed to be trying to bore holes in my back. I barely felt anything below that until I felt the warm skin of her legs wrap around me as she gently rubbed the junction between her legs against my ass cheek.

"Soooo wicked," she sighed as her other hand ran up my chest, lightly pinching my nipples.

"Keep doing that and you might get raped," I said jokingly.

Her answer was to stand on her tiptoes and suck my earlobe into her mouth, whispering. "You can't rape the willing."

I couldn't take anymore. I spun around and her arms went around to my back, pulling my body against hers. My fingers twined in her hair, pulling her head back. Our lips met and fireworks seemed to explode around us. Our tongues battled, first in her mouth and then in mine. Her fingernails lightly scratched up and down my back while mine fell to the round globes of her ass, squeezing and kneading them like fresh dough. With just the slightest shift of her hips I felt my cock slide between her legs nestling between her lush, nether lips.

She pulled away and sighed, "Just think, if I put my arms around your neck, and hopped up so I could wrap my legs around your waist, your cock could slide right into me."

"Micki, as hot as that sounds there are two problems with it," I said, tenderly.

"What?" she pouted.

"Number one, as slick as this tub is, I'd probably fall and hurt one or both of us ..."

"And two?" she questioned, still pouting.

"This water is getting as cold as ice sickles," I replied as a shiver ran down my back.

"Then I think we should find someplace warmer," she purred, "like your bed."

Within seconds, I had the water turned off and was following the trail of wet feet prints down the hallway. My bedroom door was open and she was waiting for me.

She was sitting on the edge of the bed and the first thing I noticed where her breasts. They were HUGE. It was as if someone had planted melons on her chest.

She giggled as I sat there, staring at them. "Like what you see?" she purred as she slowly stroked a finger along her cheek and down along her neck to her breasts. Her eyes were ablaze as if they had some inner flame. The bridge of her nose, and cheeks were slightly pink from sun burn, and she had a habit of running the tip of her tongue across her lips.

I instantly felt my cock harden even more as I watched her hands cup her breasts, as if offering them to me.

"100% all natural," she sighed as she lifted them. "They started to grow when I was 11 years old and just never seemed to stop," she continued as she lifted them higher and ran her tongue across her nipple.

"Fuck," I groaned.

"That's what I'm hoping," she teased as she released the orbs. The setting sun glimmered off the few drops of water still clinging to her body like tiny jewels as they jiggled before settling into place. They barely sagged at all and I could make out just the faintest trace of tan lines. Her areola were the color of pink roses and seemed to be growing larger every second as I watched. Though I didn't have a chance to examine them nearly as closely as I'd wanted because my eyes were instinctively drawn to her hands as they slid down across her body.

Her stomach was flat and flawless, highlighted by a belly-button ring with green stone in it that matched her eyes. Her legs were long, tanned and toned, and I could see a patch of flame-red hair surrounding her pussy as she placed her hands on her inner thighs and spread them.

"Hey there, big boy," she said in a faux May West voice.

"Hey, yourself, gorgeous."

"Why don't ya come over and see me some time?"

"I think I'm seeing everything there is to see already," I chuckled.

"Well then? What are you waiting for?"

When a woman asks you that who wouldn't join her? Within seconds, I was climbing up on the bed next to her. She rolled on her side and our lips met, gently at first but quickly changing into an almost animalistic passion. Our tongues battled back and forth, entwining like two serpents. Her arms wrapped around my neck pulling her body against mine as my cock found its way between her legs nestling against the lips to her inner treasure. My hand instinctively sought her breast but seemed to freeze as I was about to begin toying with it.

She sensed my hesitation and took my hand in hers, pressing my palm against her flesh. "Don't worry, lover. They won't break," she teased.

"I know," I whispered. "It's just been so long and they look so soft. My hands ...," I lifted one to show all the calluses from years of hard work.

"Don't worry," she sighed, as she pulled it back to her orb. "I've always loved the feel of a 'working man's' hands touching me."

As soon as she said that, my hands began to explore her massive mounds. It was warm and soft, yet when I squeezed them I could feel a firmness deep inside.

"Play with them, baby. Mmmmmmmmm ... I've always had sensitive tits. Even my doctor was amazed and that was before my procedure."

"So they ARE ... what's the word? Enhanced?"

"No way! I told you these are all mine. The doctor found some lumps during a routine exam and I had a biopsy. Ever since then it's been like having a direct line from my tits to my pussy."

"That could get really interesting," I whispered as I nuzzled under her ear, gently sucking on her earlobe. I could feel her tremble as she took in a deep breath.

"Ohhhhhh, aren't you the tricky one?" she sighed. "Usually, when a guy hears about how sensitive my tits are all he wants to do was play with them but you ... mmmmmmm ... that feels sooooo good."

When I heard her talk about other guys, I felt a surge of jealousy course through me but it quickly turned to a personal challenge to make sure that from now all she'd think of was what I'd done to her. So, instead of caressing her whole tit, I zeroed in on her nipple and softy circled the nub with my fingertip as I continued kissing her neck.

"Wha ...?" she murmured.

"Shhhhhhh, just enjoy," I encouraged as I lowered my lips to hers again. Gently, I sucked on her lower lip, pulling and tugging on it, the slightest hint of her watermelon lip gloss making my mouth water before I moved back to her ear. When I released it, I used just the tip of my tongue to slowly trace my way up her neck until I found the point where her neck joined her shoulder. Gently, I tickled, and bit the sensitive skin before moving back up under her chin. A moan vibrated through her chest as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Ohhhhhh, aren't you the tease?"

"Only time will tell," I said as I kissed and explored every inch of her neck. I could feel goose bumps popping up wherever I kissed and moans of pleasure rumbling deep in her chest as I continued.

A subtle, musky scent floated on the breeze as she became more aroused. Her hands were gliding down my back, leaving small red marks from her fingernails.

Inch by inch, I kissed her as I slid over the top of her body until I was straddling her. My hands braced above her head and my legs on each side of her hips. Still, I refused to give into the temptation to touch her tits.

When I looked down, her eyes were glazed and seemed fixed on something far away.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh," she sighed. "I can't remember the last time I've felt like this. It seems like every nerve in my body is tingling."

"Really?" I joked. "So, how does this feel?" I asked as I leaned over and kissed the skin above her right breast.

"Yessssss, so good. I ... I ... ugghhhh," she groaned

Suddenly, from a memory far in the past, I remembered a story I'd read on an erotic web site about a woman and her lover and how he'd excited her to the point that she'd cum just from his touch. I, quickly, shifted my weight so I was sitting in her lap, freeing my hands. Then I ran the tip of my finger between her tits, as light as a feather. I watched as goose bumps appeared on her chest and a light sheen of sweat appear on her skin.

"That feels so fucking good. Please, don't stop," she pleaded as she licked her lips.

My fingertip continued on its journey, as if it had a mind of its own, moving upwards, gliding around her neck and along her shoulder before running down along the outside of her breast. Over and over, I teased her flesh as my finger traveled in a figure-8, first circling one breast and then the other, the whole time I listened to her breath becoming shallow and irregular.

Her soft moans seemed to heighten the throbbing I felt between my legs.

Then, ever so slowly, I ran my hands up her arms carrying them above her head, pinning them there as I leaned forward and pressed my lips to hers. I felt her open her lips and try to suck my tongue into her mouth but when I resisted she tried to drive her tongue between my lips. Instead of accepting her attack, I squeezed them tight and clenched my teeth.

"I want you so bad," she sighed as she arched her back forcing her breasts against my chest.

Instinctively, I took one of her nipples between thumb and forefinger and pulled on it. It stretched further and further away from her chest and when I released it, it snapped back into place causing her orb to shake and jiggle as if it were made of gelatin.

"Hurts so so good ... so fucking good," she whispered in a raspy, seductive tone.

It was only natural that my mouth followed my hand. First, I licked across her nipple, getting it wet and then I blew on it. The feel of my breath sent shivers up and down her spine. I was sure she was getting close to cumming so I bowed my head and pursed my lips, wrapping them around her distended nipple.

"Ohmigod ... I feel like my pussy's on fire ... you're gonna make me ...ohhhhhhhhhh," she groaned as her body jerked and quivered under me.

One, two, three and then I felt her juice erupt from her, covering my balls and cock as she exploded in orgasmic bliss. Over and over, her body tightened and then relaxed as I continued to tease her nipples and areola until after one last shudder, she collapsed beneath me.

Time meant nothing as we lay there.

Slowly, her breathing slowed and became normal and she opened her eyes. They were glazed over in a mixture of post-orgasmic pleasure and desire. "Your turn, now. I wanna suck your cock. I wanna feel it sliding in and out of my mouth. I wanna see if I can take that monster of yours all the way down my throat. Then I want you to fuck me and make me your slut!" she murmured as she rolled over on top on me and her head descended. She tightened her lips and pressed my cock against them.

The soft, spongy head quickly flattened as she pressed harder and harder against her lips until with a sudden "POP" my cock broke through the barrier and I felt the warm, wetness of her mouth.

"Arrgghhhhh," she gagged as my cock surged into her and slammed against the back of her mouth. Her hand wrapped tightly around my shaft as her head bounced up and down, a retching "Gack, gack, gack," filling the room.

I was lost in the pleasure she was giving me and barely noticed how deep I was going until I felt my balls slap against her chin. "Fuck ... you're taking me all the way into your throat!"

"Mmmmm, hummm," she hummed. "I love the feel of your cock ... so big ... so hard ... it feels like a piece of warm, iron in my hand. Mmmmmm ... mmmmm ... mmmmmm ... love the taste. Salty and sweet at the same time," she muttered as her head rose and fell.

"Not sure how long I can last. Never had a woman suck my cock this good," I groaned.

"Do it. Fuck my mouth. Use me like a whore."

My hands, instantly, wrapped in her hair, holding her in place, as I began to pump my hips upwards, driving my cock deeper into her mouth and into her throat.

"Gack, gack, gack,"

"Gonna cum," I groaned only to feel her tighten her lips and fingers around my shaft and pull away until just the head nestled against her lips.

"Hold it ... Hold it. Don't cum yet," she whispered as she dropped her head to my shaft and licked it like an ice cream cone.

"Oh FUCK. I'm gonna ...!"

"Not yet. I want more," she whispered as she took my cock back into her mouth, her tongue twirling along the shaft as her teeth gently nipped as the head.

The world around me faded away and it seemed as if hours passed, though I'm sure it was only minutes, as she continued to torture me by bringing me to the point of cumming only to stop and prolong my agony.

When I felt the mattress shake, I opened my eyes to one of the most beautiful sights in my life. Her pussy was directly above me. The outer lips were swollen and reddened with her lust and her deep-pink inner lips were poking out between them. A wet sheen covered both and her inner thighs as she lowered herself onto my face.

"Lick my pussy. You've got me so fucking wet. Slide your tongue in my cunt."

"I thought women didn't like that word," I mumbled.

"I do ... especially when I'm as horny as I am right now. I love the sound of it along with 'whore, slut, bitch,' and every other 'forbidden' word. It gives me a warm thrill all over," she slurred as she took one of my balls in her mouth and lightly sucked on it.

My hands wrapped around her ass and pulled her down to my waiting tongue. The musky aroma that filled my nostrils caused a primal moan to escape from my lips and the sweet, salty taste of her juice made my cock lurch in her hand.

"That's it ... Ahhhhhh ... I love it ... I love it ... I love it. Ohhhhhhh ... Sooooo wicked. Soooooooo fucking good. Just like that baby. Gonna make me cum. So close ... just a little more. Suck on my clit ... ahhhhhhh ... so fucking hot. Drive your tongue into me ... fuck me with it ... I feel like such a whore ... and I love it. Make me yours. Do anything you want to me."

My tongue drove into her depths as my hands kneaded the flesh of her ass. My index finger teased and pressed against her 'brown hole' only to feel her tighten and pull away.

"Anything but that," she said, sternly. "Someday I'm gonna get a tattoo that says 'Exit only'."

I began to laugh and was rewarded by a hissing sound as her body tensed and quivered from the feel of my breath fluttering across her clit.

"I feel like my body's on fire from the top of my head to the tip of my toes," she muttered. "But I think I know what will help take care of that."

"And what might that be?"

"Your cock buried deep in me," she said, sensuously, as she slid from my grasp and spun around.

Instinctively, I grabbed my cock and lined it up with the entrance of her steamy slit, and watched as she lowered her seething pussy down over my cock. I arched my back as I felt the hot, fleshy, lips of her pussy slowly part allowing me to slide in deeper. As my cock eased its way up into the clutching softness of her canal, I felt it collapse down around my shaft, pulling me deeper and deeper into the depths of her boiling core.

"OHMIGOD," she croaked as her ass came to rest in my lap, her belly touching mine, my cock completely buried up into the fuming sheath of her womanly treasure, and the tip of my cock pressing against the entrance to her womb. She paused for a moment, her hands clutching at my shoulders as I wrapped mine around her waist.

Then, ever so slowly, she began to grind herself down around the base of my cock, as our mouths met in a fiery kiss. Grunting and groaning, we pressed our bodies together as our tongues returned to their battle.

When we finally came up for air, I sat there reveling in the feeling, as she continued to slowly lift her ass up and down and my cock went in and out of her wondrous hole.

"OOHHHH, FUUUUUCK, IT FEELS SO GOOD", she wailed, as she slid her clutching cunt up and down my shaft.

It took all my willpower to keep from rolling her over and slamming my cock into her hole, but somehow I was able to control the urge as I lifted my ass up and down, meeting her with long, deep, thrusting strokes.

"OOHHHHHH, ... I'VE ... NEVER ... FELT ... LIKE ... THIS ... BEFORE," she screamed in tempo to our thrusts. "IT'S ... LIKE ... YOUR ... COCK ... WAS ... MADE ... TO ... HIT ... ALL ... THE ... RIGHT ... PLACES ... IN ... MY ... PUSSY."

"Mmmmmmm ... I can tell. I can feel it rubbing against every inch of your cunt," I murmured, shoving my face into her chest and capturing one of her tits in my mouth, sucking it feverishly.

"OOOHHHHH!!" she groaned, grabbing the back of my head and pulling me tighter against her fleshy orb. "Suck it, baby. Suck on my nipples. Bite them. MMMMMMMMMmmmmm ... so fucking hot."

Of course I did as she asked. My mouth moving back and forth, alternating with my hands, so neither tit was ever without some additional pleasure. Soon her nipples were larger than the eraser on a starter pencil and her tits were covered with small bite marks and hickies.

"DO IT!!! MARK ME!!! MAKE ME YOURS!!!" she yelled so loud I was glad my closest neighbor lived miles away.

We continued driving my cock in and out of her lust-inflamed pussy as she slowly sat up, letting me impale her to the limit every time my cock slid into her.

Then, I felt that old, familiar tingling start at the base of my balls and I knew the end was near. I grabbed her ass and started thrusting my hips up and down, my cock wildly plowing in and out of her sopping hole. She seemed to be on the verge as well, and she matched me thrust for thrust, driving herself down until I felt my cock head smash against her cervix.

"Gonna cum," I whispered.

"Me too," she hissed, thrusting herself down at me.