My Wife was a Pay-to-View Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,770 Followers

For some reason I tried to push her off and pull my cock from her only to feel her clamp her velvety-soft pussy around me like a vise. "DON'T YOU DARE!! I WANNA FEEL YOU CUM IN ME!! I WANNA FEEL YOU FILL MY CUNT UNTIL YOUR CUM DRIPS FROM ME LIKE A FUCKING LEAKY FAUCET," she wheezed as her hips flashed up and down so fast they were a blur.

The sounds, the feelings, the aroma, her words combined to break through my last bit or willpower as I felt my balls erupt into a fiery upheaval, spewing and spurting my cum deep inside her. It was as if a dam had broken as strand after strand of my cum surged from the tip of my cock into her.

"OOHHH, YESSSSSSS. CUMMING TOOOOOOOOOOO," she wailed as she drove her hips down onto my lap until her clit was rubbing against my pubic hair while she locked her arms around my neck. Over and over her pussy spasmed around my shaft, sucking and pulling on me as her orgasm washed over her.


My cock flooded inside her, in a seemingly never-ending deluge, quickly filling her clutching hole as I emptied my load deep into her core.

Her orgasm seemed to go on and on as her pussy felt like a giant sucking hole, pulling me deeper and deeper into her, sucking every last drop of my cum until with one final thrusts, I thought I was completely drained. But she wasn't done with me yet as she continued to grind against me while clenching and unclenching her velvety tunnel until I felt my balls gathering themselves for one last wave of cum.

"Arrrrggghhhhhhh," I grunted, as my cock lurched and spewed into her.

"Ooooohhhhhhhh, yesssssssssssss," she moaned, as she leaned forward, resting her tits on my chest and her head on my shoulder as she locked her pussy muscles around my softening rod.

Exhausted, we lay there, trying to catch our breath and gather the strength to move from each other's embrace.

Minutes could have been hours or vice versa before she rolled off of me and nestled herself against my side.

"Wow, I never knew ..."

"What, that a woman could enjoy sex as much as a man?"

"No," I muttered as I lifted my head to look down at her. "I've just never had sex with a woman who yelled and screamed like that."

Her cheeks turned a deep shade of pink as she looked up at me. "I'm not always like that but it seems that when I have sex with a lover instead of a fucker I lose control of myself."

"Huh? What's the difference?" I asked, aware that I was acting like a fool by asking.

She rolled over so she was almost on her stomach and could look up at me easier before replying. "A lover is someone who actually cares if I'm enjoying things too while a fucker is only interested in himself ... or herself, and so it's more of a 'slam-bam' without the 'thank you ma'am'," she giggled. "Lucky for me my first time was with a lover who spent all the time I needed to find out how much I love sex. He was also the first one I ever got so loud with. It seemed to excite both of us so ..."

"Ahhhh," I muttered as a wave of fatigue washed over me from the day's labors and the evening's delights.

"Good night, lover," she whispered as she snuggled back up against me, her head now on my shoulder and her breasts pressed against my side.

"Night," I sighed as sleep began to overtake me, my last thought as I drifted away was the sudden realization she'd said 'or herself' when she'd talked about lovers and fuckers.

********

When I woke the next morning, the spot next to me was empty and the windows were opened a crack to let in the morning breeze. I quickly dressed and found tea, eggs, toast, and ham waiting on the kitchen table along with a note:

In the barn,

XOXO

I barely tasted the food because I ate it so fast and headed outside. "Morning," I said as I got to the barn.

"Good morning," a totally new version of Micki answered. Her auburn hair was pulled back and tied in a long pony-tail that she had doubled-up so it only hung over her shoulders. She'd washed off the make-up she'd been wearing the day before but it somehow made her look even more beautiful. Her jade-green eyes had a playful, happy glimmer to them and her cheeks seemed to be a shade redder from all the sun she'd gotten the last two days which only seemed to high-light her freckles.

She was dressed in one of my old T-shirts that she had pulled into a knot at her waist, a pair of jeans that seemed to detail every muscles as she moved, and the pair of boots she'd worn the day before.

"Damn!" I sighed.

"What's wrong?" she asked as she looked around to see what the problem might be.

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing. You just look so good. It's almost like you belong here."

"Really?" she replied, an impish curl appearing at the corners of her mouth.

"Yeah, really," I answered as I stepped closer and took her in my arms.

"Careful, big guy. You might start something you can't finish."

"Who says I won't be able to finish?" I asked even though I felt slightly weak in the knees from the night before.

"Just a hunch."

"And what if I told you that your hunch was wrong?"

"I'd tell you to prove it," she whispered, sensuously as she wrapped her arms around my neck and a leg around my so she could rub her crotch against my leg.

"You really are a minx."

"Minx, slut, nympho ... I've been called them all and more but the simple fact is I like sex ... especially with the right person."

"Is that so?" I replied.

"Yes," she sighed. "I even like it when my lover acts like a fucker, sometimes, and takes me, wherever and whenever he wants."

"In that case, ..." I began, "maybe you'll like this too," I finished as I spun her around and pushed her against the corral rail.

"Mmmmmm, maybe," she purred.

"And maybe you'll like this?" I asked as I grabbed the neckline of the T-shirt she was wearing and ripped it all the way down to her waist.

"Definitely yesssssss," she hissed. "Take me."

I grabbed the top of her pants and pushed them down over her hips, briefly pausing when I realized she wasn't wearing any panties. "What's this, no panties? You are a slut ... but you're my slut from now on," I growled as an animalistic feeling surged through me.

"Ohmigod ... so fucking wet," she said as she ran her fingers through the cleft between her pussy lips. "I've always fantasized about this happening. Now fuck me ... spank me ... pull my hair ... take me, rough ... fill me with your cock."

I quickly pulled my pants and boxer-briefs down, amazed at the sight of my rock-hard cock springing out almost perfectly lined up with her fur-trimmed furrow. Then, I grabbed her hips and stepped forward, pressing my cock between her slightly spread legs, missing my target by millimeters.

"Let me help," she said as she reached between her legs, wrapped her hand around my swollen member and brought the tip to the lust-swollen lips of her pussy. "Now put it in meeeeeeee," she wailed as she pushed back against me.

"Fuuuucccckkkkkk," I groaned as my cock drove past her outer lips, between her inner lips, and into her. Her pussy was warm, and tight. The muscles moving like a conveyor as they pulled me in deeper and deeper until the tip crashed against the wall separating her pussy from her womb. For the briefest of seconds, I thought about the fact that we'd never talked about any kind of protection to keep her from getting pregnant but the sensation of her pussy squeezing and releasing me quickly drove that away.

"Agh ... agh ... agh ... agh ... yeah ... just like that. Ohhh ... ohhh ... that feels so good, baby. Oh yeah ... oh baby ... fuck my cunt. Yeah ... yeah ... yeah ... so deep. Mmmmmm ... ohhhhhh ... ohhhhhh ...nice and hard ... oh, oh, oh ... cock feels so good in me ... feels really good ... ohhh ... ohhhh ... ohhhh ... needed this for so long ... fuck me like one of those big stallions ... drive it deep in me ...," she moaned as she bent over even further.

Instinctively, my hands left her hips and found her tits swaying beneath her. I grabbed them and squeezed the massive orbs of flesh while pinching her nipples between my thumb and forefinger.

Oh yeah ... do it. Squeeze them ... pull on my nipples."

"Like this?" I asked as I pulled the hard nubs from her chest.

"Arrgghhhhhhh."

The sound of our flesh slapping against each other quickly filled the barn.

"Harder ... harder ... HARDER, DAMN IT!! I WANNA FEEL YOUR BALLS SLAP MY CLIT!! I WANNA FEEL YOUR COCK DRIVING IN ME AND SLAMMING AGAINST MY CERVIX. COME ON!! FUCK ME, STUD!! TAKE ME LIKE A STALLION TAKES A MARE!" she screamed. "Ohhhhhhhhh ... just like that. Give me your cock ... give me your cum again. I wanna feel it running down my legs when you're done with me."

"So you want my cock?"

"Yesssssssss."

"And you want my cum deep in you?"

"Yesssssss."

"And you want this?" I asked as my hand came down on her rounded ass cheek in a resounding 'SMACK', leaving a reddened hand print.

"Oh god ... yesssss,"

"Maybe I should have you get on your hands and knees and I'll fuck you like a bitch-in-heat."

"Do whatever you want to me," she mumbled as I felt her pussy tightening around my cock.

"Gonna make you cum already?"

"Yesssssss ... almost ... there."

"Maybe this will help," I snarled as I reached around and grabbed her swaying tits, pinching her nipples as I squeezed the massive mounds.

"Ohmi ... ohmi ... OHMIGOD ... CUMMMMIIINNNGGGGGGGGG." Lights flashed before my eyes as I suddenly realized I was the one yelling when strands of my cum rocketed from the depths of my gut and into her waiting cauldron.

"Me tooooooooo. Fill me ... more ... ohhhhhh ... so good ... so fucking good," she blurted as she grabbed the rails with both hands to keep from dropping to the floor as her own orgasm overtook her.

Instinctively, my hips continued to drive into her, slowly moment-by-moment until we ended with me standing there, my cock impaled in her as her pussy milked the last drops from my withering shaft.

"I guess I was wrong," she said, breathlessly.

"I guess we both were," I finished as my cock left her pussy with a distinct 'POP' and a gush of our combined juices ran her legs.

"I guess it's your turn to need a shower," I teased as I stepped away.

"I guess we both do," she replied as she looked down at my boxer-briefs where a large wet stain had formed from the juice that had leaked from her while we were fucking.

"Yeah, I guess so," I laughed.

She joined me as we kicked off our remaining clothes before scampering across the barnyard and into the house just in time to hear the phone ringing.

"Hello?" I said breathlessly.

"Gary? It's me, Gavin. Where the fuck you been, man? I've been trying to get a hold of you for two days now."

"I ... ahhhhhh," I mumbled as Micki stepped up behind me, pressing her tits against my back while she reached around and took my cock in her hand. "I've been busy."

"Yeah, so I heard."

"Wha ...?"

"Give me a break! A hottie like that turns up in your town, you take her home, and then no one can get a hold of you. You think that wouldn't hit the small-town gossip mill?"

"Yeah ... well ... what can I say?"

"Not much from the sounds of it," he continued as Micki slid her hand up and down my shaft.

"Yeah ... guess you're right," I gulped.

"Let me guess ... she's there."

"Yep."

"And you've got things well in hand," he joked, "or she does."

"Yep."

"In that case call me later. We can talk about this car you want me to work on ... and you can fill in the details that my dirty mind is going crazy with right now."

A sense of protectiveness and jealousy surged through me as I replied. "We can talk about the car but as for anything else. Well, I guess you're gonna just have to rely on your imagination."

"Sheesh, she's really gotten to you."

"Guess so. Talk to ya later."

"Yeah, later," he finished as he hung up.

"That was short," Micki quipped.

"Yeah. Sorry about that and this," I replied as I looked down at my still soft cock.

"I'm not. For a little while I was afraid I'd met someone who wanted sex more than me and I wouldn't be able to satisfy them."

"Ohhhhh, I'm satisfied and then some," I said as I wrapped her in my arms. "Now what about that shower?"

"Sounds like a plan and then ..."

"Then we can talk about what's going on here and what we both might want."

"Sounds good to me," I said as I took her hand and we walked to the bathroom. We showered together, this time touching and exploring each other without trying to get too excited. And when we were done, we helped towel each other off before she asked ...

"Clothes or no clothes?"

"Depends on if you think you can keep your hands off me," I teased.

Her smile told me I was safe, at least for a little while. "And where should we talk?"

"You choose; kitchen, bedroom, or we could stretch out on the couch."

"Ummmmm, the couch sounds good. Neutral territory but we can still cuddle."

"Okay."

Moments later, we found ourselves stretched out on the couch, her head resting on my shoulder, her breasts pressed against my side and her legs resting over my thigh. "So?"

"So, what?"

"So, what is it you're hoping for?" she asked, softly.

"To tell you the truth, I'm not sure. I've never had this happen before. What about you?"

"To be totally honest, I'm not sure either. All I know is that I feel something with you that I've never felt with any of my other loves ..."

"... male or female ..." I interrupted.

"... before and I want to give it a chance to see where it goes," she stammered at the end. "So you heard that when we were talking last night?" she whispered as she blushed.

"Yeah, I heard. And I'm not quite sure how I feel about it. I mean, I know what to expect when I'm going up against another guy for something or someone I want but I'm not sure how to deal with a woman."

"Well, there's nothing to worry about. It was a one-time thing."

"You mean it only happened once or it was only with one woman?"

"One woman. It was just after a really, and I mean really bad time with a guy I thought cared about me. He ra ... let's just say he went farther than I wanted to go."

"I don't understand."

A far-away look came over her face, immediately followed by a look of sadness unlike anything I'd ever seen. "Remember how I said my ass is off-limits?"

"Yeah."

"Well, he wouldn't take 'no' for an answer. One night we were getting kinky with some mild BDSM and I let him tie me down. The next thing I know he's got me rolled over on my stomach and ... you can imagine the rest. He kept me like that the whole night and took me whenever he wanted. After he was done he just left. And by 'left' I mean just that. I was still tied up when a girl friend of mine came to check on me because I wasn't answering my phone. She untied me and, well ... one thing led to another. We were lovers only for a couple of weeks before she told me she wanted me to move in with her and make it 'official'. When I told her I wasn't interested we had a fight and she left. That was the last time I ever saw her."

"Do you regret it?''

"Him or her?"

"Either, both."

"Him ... definitely. Her ... well, she taught me a lot about myself and what I like to have done to me. In fact, she's the one that taught me how sensitive my nipples can be and that I can get off just by playing with them. She's also the one that taught me some special things about my own body especially some super sensitive spots that most men don't know about."

"Sounds interesting. Wanna teach me about those spots sometime?"

"Sometime? That almost sounds like you want me to stay around."

"I guess I do," I replied as I ran my fingers through her hair.

"Mmmmmmmm," she whispered. "Lesson number one, what you're doing is one of those special places. A woman can get really turned on just by a lover running his fingers through her hair. There's something really romantic and caring about it and that's important to a woman. You see, a man reacts with his body but for a woman it's the emotion that brings out the best."

"I think I'm gonna like this," I said as I wrapped my arms around her and caressed her back as I continued using my fingers in her hair.

"I think we better get up and get going," she said as she suddenly jumped from the couch.

"Going? Where?"

"Anywhere! Anywhere but here. You're getting me so turned on right now that if we don't do something I'm gonna jump your bones and fuck you senseless," she teased.

"Someday, I might like that," I answered as I stood and stretch, my semi-hard cock swaying out in front of me.

"I'll teach you, you fucking tease," she laughed as she playfully took a swing at my cock.

"Okay, okay," I laughed as jumped out of her reach. "The horses need to be put out in the pasture so they can run around a bit and the pens still need to get cleaned so why not start with that."

"That sounds good ... except for one thing."

"Yeah, what's that?"

"You forgot to say anything about getting dressed first," she giggled.

"Now, who's the tease?" I laughed as we ran back to my room and dressed for the day.

The rest of the day we spent working and talking together. I found out she was from a small town in Upper Michigan and had left home when she was 19 to go to college. Unfortunately, partially because of her looks, she soon found herself spending more time at parties than in class. After 3 semesters she'd dropped out and taken a job as a model. First, for a lesser known lingerie manufacturer and then as a nude model for art classes. It was during one of those classes that she met her first lover. He'd been older and, supposedly, wiser. They'd spent 6 months together before she caught him cheating on her. After that it had been a progressive line of lovers, fuckers, and jobs until the day her car broke down and we'd met.

"So now you know all there is to know about me."

"All except one thing."

"What's that?"

"Where were you heading when your car broke down?"

"Oh, that. I had two different jobs waiting for me. I think I told you about the dancing gig but the same company offered a place to live if I ... mmmmmmm ... how to phrase this. The second job was in one of those pay-to-view apartments where people can watch as the girls who live there take showers, sleep, walk around nude, or, very occasionally, have a lover come to stay with them for the night."

"Sounds kinda weird to have people watching you all the time."

"Hey, a job is a job."

"I guess so," I replied, letting the topic drop as we walked out into the pasture to bring the horses back in. After dinner, we spent time sitting on the porch before heading back inside.

"I ... ahhhhh ... after what happened yesterday and today I'm really not in the mood for anything other than a good night's sleep so where should I lay down."

"In my bed, where else. That's what I promised the first night you came to stay. The question is where do I sleep?"

"Right next to me where you belong," she said in a soft, sultry voice.

I quickly locked up the house and walked into my bedroom only to find her already under the covers, sound asleep. That night we slept wrapped in each other's arms, enjoying the feel of each other's body.

The following morning, I called Gavin and made arrangements to drop off her car.

The news wasn't good. "Two weeks?!"

"Yep, and that's at a minimum. I have a pretty good idea what's going on but need to take it step-by-step to make sure I don't fuck anything else up."

"I understand that but two weeks?"

"Like I said, that's a minimum. It could take longer depending on the parts I might need and how long it will take to deliver them."

"And how much are we talking here?" Micki asked.

Gavin gave her the once-over and then looked as me before replying. "I'll tell you what. You keep this fool looking this happy and I'll do the labor for half-price which will bring the cost to about ..." He gave her the price.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,770 Followers