My Wife was a Pay-to-View Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And all I have to do is keep this guy happy?"

"Yep."

"No problem," she said, softly, as she slid my arm over her shoulder.

Two weeks soon became three and then four and our days and nights were filled with each other. There was no place we weren't willing to try, at least once. We made love in every room in the house, on the porch, in the barn, in the swimming pond on the property, and at the local drive-in movie. Then Micki got the call from Gavin saying her car was done. We picked it up and after the long drive home spent the night cuddled up in bed together, each lost in our own thoughts.

"Penny for your thoughts," she whispered as the crickets chirped outside the window.

"Thinking about us."

"What about?"

"Up to this point it's been all fun and games because you were kinda trapped here but now that you have your car back ..."

"I understand. Now I need to make a decision. Do I stay or do I head down the road," she said before she fell silent. Then, in a whisper so soft I barely heard it she asked, "What do you think I should do?"

I rolled on my side so I was facing her before answering. "The choice is your but I think you should know I'm falling in love with you."

She didn't say a word as she rolled over, pressing herself against me and reaching back to take my hand and wrap it around her until I was cupping her breast. "I just don't know," she mumbled as we fell asleep.

(To be continued)