My Wife was a Pay-to-View Slut Ch. 04 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" she growled as she dismounted.

"That's the idea," I said as I quickly stuffed my semi-soft hard cock into my pants and pulled them up. "If I remember right there's a motel just down the road a couple of miles."

"Then what are we waiting for?" she giggled, happily, as she pulled her skirt down and jumped into the passenger seat.

We couldn't seem to keep our hands off of each other so as we drove to the motel, she teased my cock through my pants while I rubbed my fingers between the junction of her legs. When we arrived at the motel, the older gentleman at the check-in counter gave me a 'knowing look' when he looked outside and saw Micki sitting there.

"Enjoy," he said as he handed me the key.

"We plan on it," I replied over my shoulder as I headed back to my truck.

We barely get inside the room before our clothes disappeared, strewn everywhere. Micki walked to the bed, swaying her ass, and then dropped down onto it, her arms stretched out invitingly.

I walked to the bed and started to pry her legs apart. She quickly went along, opening herself to me, laying one leg on the mattress and dangling the other over the edge. I leaned forward, my now hard cock in one hand, the other hand supporting my weight near her waist.

"Let me put it in," she purred as she took my cock in one hand and used the other to spread her gaping slit.

I moved forward and pushed my cock-head against her dripping hole. I leaned into her, wiggling my hips as my cock pried her pussy lips wider. My cock slid inside with a smooth, gliding motion, as every inch disappeared inside her steaming canal. I shivered from head to toe as I buried my cock deep into her, as if like I had plugged myself into an electrical socket.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHGGGGGGG!!!!!" we both moaned, as I hit bottom in her sweltering tunnel.

She squirmed under me, moaning and groaning as she wrapped her arms around me, clawing at my back. "So fucking good."

I began to thrust into her as she wrapped her legs around my hips and shoved her crotch up at me, like she wanted to suck my entire body inside hers.

"Yeah ... yeah ... yeah. Just like that. Fill my cunt with your nice, hard cock. Push it into me as deep as you can go," she pleaded as I pinned her to the bed applying my full weight, rubbing my chest against her satiny, spongy tits as my ass bounced up and down, sending my cock in and out of her clutching twat.

She writhed, twisting her head from side to side, running her hands up and down my back while lifting her ass up off the bed, matching my thrusts with her own.

"Ohmigod ... ohmigod ... ohmigod. Your cock feels so big in me. I can feel every ridge and vein rubbing against my pussy walls," she groaned.

My cock felt so hard, so hot as it flexed and vibrated inside her milking, drenching cunt.

She churned her ass, screwing her sucking pussy around and around on my pi stoning dick.

"You're one hot piece of ass," I whimpered, humping and fucking faster and harder!

"What ... do ... you ... expect ... from ... a ... slut?" Matching her words with our tempo. She wrapped her arms around my neck and tightened her legs around my hips as she clutched my body between her thighs. She pulled my head down, yanking my mouth down over hers and sealing them in another mind-blowing kiss.

I could feel her cunt throb, contracting around my cock each time I plunged in. She dug her fingernails into my back as she frantically screwed her womanly treasure back at me. "So damn good," I moaned. "I'm not gonna last much longer."

"GIVE ... IT ... TO ... ME!!! GIVE ... IT ... TO ... ME!! OH,YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!" she groaned as her body convulsed and her pussy muscles clamped down around my shaft.

It was more than I could withstand. I shook violently as I vented my lust between her legs. My cock felt like a steel branding iron inside her slobbering, scorching cunt. I knew I was going to explode at any moment and she sensed it too. Rotating her ass, squeezing my prick with her cunt, she fucked her pussy up and down my plunging shaft, driving herself to orgasm.

I clung to her, crushing her in a fierce embrace as I buried my face between her breasts, moaning deliriously.

I could tell she felt the first flickers of my oncoming orgasm as she dropped her hands to my ass and clawed at my ass cheeks, her cunt clutching at my dick.

"NOW HONEY, NOW!!!!" she screamed, "CUM INSIDE ME NOWWWW!!!!!!!!" Her cunt began spasming like crazy all over my bloated cock as she clung to me grunting and jerking!

My prick flexed hard as I felt my cum shoot up the length of my cock. It sprayed deep inside the walls of her steamy, contracting pussy. I shook in her arms, moaning, firing again and again!

"THAT'S IT!! CREAM ME!! GIVE ME A CREAM PIE!! OH YES, OH GOD YESSS!!!!!" she groaned, her hands roving all over my back as her spasming pussy milked the cum right out of me.

"SO FUCKING GOOD!!!" I mumbled "OOOOH, OHHHHH!!!" My cock lurched and vibrated with each spasm, spurting my cum and filling her pussy to overflowing.

"OH, DARLING, YESSSSSSSS!!!!!" she wheezed, grunting under me, coaxing me to pump everything I had into her core.

We kept grinding our groins together, determined to deposit every last drop inside her as we kept thrusting long after I had stopped cumming.

Finally it was over and we collapsed against one another, caressing one another in the afterglow of another incredible fuck. My cock deflated and slid from her flooded womanly treasure with a loud "plop" as we lay there trying to catch our breath and our combined juices dripped from her cunt and formed a puddle under her ass.

"I can't remember fucking like that or being as full of cum as this," she muttered as she reached between her legs and scooped out some of the frothy mass.

"Maybe it's what you needed to fulfill your fantasy," I whispered, softly.

"Fantasy?"

"To become a mother," I answered as I handed her a pillow.

"Ohh," she nodded as she slid the pillow under her ass to keep as much cum in her as possible.

We rested like that for a little while and then, as if it were the most natural thing in the world, we began to talk about our future but the topic always seemed to come back to money.

We talk about different options to get the cash we needed including selling the repair shop. But, as if by some unspoken agreement, neither of us brought up the idea of selling the ranch. The morning sun found us like that, wrapped in each other's arms, whispering softly as we tried to come up with any new ideas.

"Why don't we take a break and get some breakfast? I know of a little roadside cafe not far from here," she teased.

We quickly dressed and headed to the diner where we'd met. Once there, we got comfortable, and she said, "It seems we have two problems right now. The first, is the fact that I destroyed the trust between us and the second is money. Now I have an idea BUT it's gonna mean some changes for both of us."

"I'm listening," I replied.

I listened for the next 30 minutes while she explained her idea, along with its pro's and con's. My pride rebelled but my mind can't seem to find any other choices so in the end I agreed but that I had some conditions.

And so, she came back to the ranch with me. Over the next week, we converted the guest bedroom into a video studio, including lights and some better quality cameras to allow for different angles and we started our own web site.

Now, three times a week, I set-up the cameras and leave her to entertain her fans. On VERY rare occasions, when money is really tight, I set up the cameras and leave the house while she has a special guest come to visit. Though I've never asked, she always leaves the cameras running until I get home to prove that nothing else happened.

The money she makes doing her sex videos has been more than enough to pay off most of the bills and leave plenty to put aside for later on.

In the mean time, we slipped away and got remarried. It's only been 3 months so we're still working on getting her pregnant. But for now, I have a partner, a friend, a lover, a wife, and a pay-to-view slut all living with me at the ranch with me.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
WargamerWargamer5 months ago

What a shitty story, sorry but it is.

A really pathetic ending ruined an already bad storyline.

Scores 1/5, lucky to get that

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Absolutely the WORST end to a promising story ever! So she continues to be a slut for others and that’s a solution to the problem? Give me a break. I give their new marriage six months, tops! Terrible ending!

StruckwrongStruckwrong8 months ago

These people are going to raise kids into the slut and cuckold style?

anubeloreanubeloreover 1 year ago

I have to say, if you are worried about how it will be rated, maybe it's a sign you should reevaluate your plotting and character development decisions. Unless you really enjoy taking stories your readers are loving, and making them into stories they hate? You do you, in that case. But you clearly know how it would be rated, anyway. Shame, the story had real potential. I mean, I guess you clearly like it, but I mean it had potential to be a story I'd enjoy the hell out of. Ah well.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

You didn’t allow scoring for the last chapter and having read it l see why.

You ruined the ending completely by having her return to sex work AND having special guests over to wank over her and he has to leave the house. They are trying to sort out trust issues and she thinks this is the way to do it??

Really??

In the space of a paragraph you took a great story and turned it into a shit one. A cuck tale.

I’ll score anyway, for other readers, from a sure 5/5 to 1/5.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Irresistible Wife Wife is worn down by son's best friend and turned whore.in Interracial Love
Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Deal Me In! Pt. 01 My Wife Joins our Poker Game.in Loving Wives
Waiting for My Husband My life changes at a bar waiting for my husband.in Loving Wives
More Stories