All Comments on 'My Wife Was a Whore'

by murphy621

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 13 years ago
Um, maybe if you'd made it a flash story and not had him....

...fuck her after he knew she was a whore and ended it there I would still have a full stomach.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
yeah, bad taste in my stomach as well

going to avoid this author in the future, yuck

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
the bad taste in your stomach should have been she a whore

he did the right thing, kick the bitch out and raise your kids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
At least he ditched the bitch...

Should of been a little better "happiness" for the whore..like describing the STD's she acquires.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 13 years ago
This story just petered out.

It didn't have an ending so much as it just slowed down and stopped. To summarize: He caught her whoring and divorced her. That was the story in a short sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Title was wrong

Should have been titled My Wife Is a Whore. The story lacked spark,but there's some talent here. I'll read your next one.

m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 13 years ago
Pretty Sad

Not much to enjoy here. She was a whore, he found out, they both suffered the consequences....Monty made out like a bandit...well, like a pimp.

looking4itlooking4italmost 13 years ago
The Ending

Not a bad story. I felt that you decided enough was enough and brought it to a screeching halt. It was never destined for length but you could have given the same care and thought to the end and made it less abrupt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
This one needs a total rewrite

At 17 i may believe his ignorance at thirty or more any man knows when his pukka is used. And for the pimp an afternoon with a stun gun and a razor and mama and pimp would know true nirvana. This may offend some Literotica censors bit i have two words for then and the first is a verb.

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago

DGHear has an excellent story in the Romance "Finding the right woman". There the husband knew his wife past, because they met in her job as an escort. She will have had a good job as nurse in a Hospital, so she could drift from her past far.

Mona did not drift from her past and her husband did the right things, that's why I give 5 stars.

BTW the title is wrong (Past time).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
bullshit

his wife is hooking,he throws her out and she says nothing and gives up her children. not real. he is sucessful so she hooks for a pimp who takes all her money..for a bigger dick .. this story just does not work for me. bad ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You wasted a damn good plot

The ending just petered out, like you are tired to write.The ending is just the climax, and she was too shallow, even as a character.You should be posted the conversation between her and the kids, something like that.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
No one won

He did the right thing by keeping her away from the children, but the kids still suffered. It's a shame that you can't just get rid of a woman that does things like that.

Kind of a disturbing read.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
HE WAS TOO LENIENT

here was an ideal situation, there is several things he should have done, VICE SQUAD, IRS, ALIENATION LAW SUITS, ETC....TK U MLJ LV NV

teh568teh568over 12 years ago
What A Whore

I have to agree with 'tazz317', he was way too lenient with her. He should have just dumped her and during the divorce get her and Monty arrested somehow. he would then not have to worry about the childrens association with the skeevier side of life.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Slut

Just goes to show you. Once a slut, always a slut. Not even a caring husband and 2 beautiful children could change her way. A future ais victum. Fucj her.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago

A future aids victum. Fuck her. That's better.

johnstang2johnstang2almost 12 years ago
Everyone!

Did you all miss the fact she was 'whoring' before they met? Alienation lawsuits would not work in this case. He did the best thing under the circumstances. He told her to get the fuck out in nicer terminology. She was also told to forget about being a mother to her children. Telling a parent that I can tell you will feel like your guts been ripped out and shredded BEFORE you die and that is putting you pain in a mild tone.

Why would he need to do anything else besides that?

By the way - good story.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 THAT GREEN GRASS ON THE OTHER SIDE

looks good and is easier to work with and becomes a habit, TK U MLJ LV NV

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
Intresting Initial Concept but Too Much of a Stretch by Conclusion !

Another story by Murphy621 where outlandish carnallite trespasses are related in Jack Webb/ Joe Friday/ Dragnet flatline ' just the facts' noir tone. It was disconcerting , the narrator dealt so decisively with the cheating wife but was hands-off with the pimp.

The deal breaker, in terms of suspension of disbelief, was that she had been a whore for 15+ years & he hadn't a clue. Round that figure down to 2-3 years it would have been a 'JPB on a good day-worthy story'.

This author takes chances & I've enjoyed that as a reader in his work, more often then not. Hopefully next time's the charm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
it happens more than you think

I won a big law suit, was single and met a beautiful blonde we talked seemed to hit it off started dating, got married, but i put everything in annuities before we married. I paid cash for my home and it was paid off. We started a dj company and she was out late more and more so i too got suspicious. I hired a detective to follow and document her moves and who she was with. Caught her over and over had the pics and laid them out in front of her. She blew a gasket, I documented her activities and had almost a million dollars in copies of checks she had clients make out to her and not the dj company. I filed for divorce and turned her into the irs. About a year later after their investigation US marshalls kicked in her front door and ransacked her house. Sometimes I still smile about Karma!

The IRS told me that I would recover 1/3 of what they get as a reward when the dust settles.

HardFeltHardFeltalmost 11 years ago
Good story but ....

Why are husbands the last to find out? Stupid and in love I guess. Once a cheater always a cheater. STD's? No way, they don't exist! Or HIV, it just sort of turns up all by itself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Did Not Add Up

The ending did not add up. She told her pimp that she did not want to lose her kids and that she still loved her husband. However, when confronted she recounted her life matter of factly and did not seem to really care that he was throwing her out. Further, she put no effort into being able to have a relationship with her children.

I agree that not enough was done. Losing her kids did not seem to be that big of a deal to her. I am not sure how, but it would have been nice for the author to figure out a way to have the husband get her and her pimp arrested. Someone said something about the IRS. Tax evasion would have been a nice extention to a solicitation arrest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
She Was Mature, A Realist and Had Common Sense

Did she want to lose her kids - No, not as long as she was happily married, but being forced out on her own - she knew better, not something for children to know or see.

Once confronted, she knew that there would be no tomorrows, she was a realist, never considered giving up the sexual variety, liked Monty and she accepted the inevitable. As a woman, she probably had some sad moments but realistically, she now had to get her finances and future stabilized and Monty was her protector.

The story ends with less than a year out of the divorce and we don't know whether or not she has sad moments - probably does but keeps it inside - eventually stroke material.

Anyway, she looks better and what we don't know is once she is in her 40's, what will she look like, will she have an STD(s), be thrown aside by Monty and forced to work the streets...who knows - Murphy doesn't want to deal with that, we can only imagine.

In real life, as she is about to succumb to the streets she'll probably try to have a goodbye meeting with the kids and dad but...that's' a way off yet?

Thanks Murphy!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

I knew the feeling. I had a happy ending, however. The cheating cunt is dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Geez, no wonder your stories get bombed!

With truly despicable characters who cares what happened? Nothing clever in the writing and there was nothing to be interested about in the telling. Not erotic or entertaining. Just plain awful. You just can't seem to write a decent story. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well that was just stupid even for fiction

I don't care who she was fucking in their house or in their bed. They go to Court and the Court STILL awards her custody, alimony, child support and use of the house. He has no PROOF of anything other than the fact that she's having an affair. She wins, he loses. What an idiotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Actually this shit happens,

My dad never knew my mom, his wife fucked nearly any man that smiled at her. He died never knowing thinking she was as pure as the driven snow. If a man complimented her that would start a fuckfest lasting months. She fucked our cook for over thirty years as well as her ongoing affairs until he was too old to fuck Not only that she gave me a sex education on riding my cock for years. She just would try to get me off starting when I was young enough barely cum. Some times she would ride me to organisim but never got too excited with me on top, She would actively fuck me in the missionary position but it was just for my benefit not hers. She told me as a mom it was her way of keeping me out of trouble. Well that didn't work, I starting fucking every thing in sight. Still got into trouble and got caught by a few parents fucking their daughters.

The story is more than plausable, you may even be the unknowing cuckold just like my dad. So give the author credit for pretty good story.

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
ADDICTIONS CUM IN ALL FORMS

both physical and mental. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
JUST A NATURAL BORN WHORE

Do these kind of people really exist? Prostitution is a preferable to life with loving husband and children? Makes no sense and I refuse to believe that this could happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My Husband was a Parasite!

His wife saved his worthless ass and now he turns on her. Keeping all that she had given to him and the kids. What a worthless piece of dung. He is less of a man than her pimp. At least the pimp didn't take everything from her. She should have been honest from the beginning and married a Real Man rather than this jealous whinny spineless garbage that ruined her life and the kids. Karma will pay him back!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re : my husband was a parasite

you sick SOB, he has the heart and the balls to punish the bitch. she is still got off lightly, she should suffer more and should die a horrible death.

26thNC26thNCover 6 years ago
Nonsense

If this was real life, Monty would have died that day and the birch with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
lol @ 26thNC

if this was real life my cucky little friend, you'd come out of the closet, shave your neckbeard, and move out of mommy's basement.

but this isn't real life, so you will remain a virgin who plays a hard man on the internet instead!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
stupid story - totally unrealistic

Stupid story. She just gives up her husband and kids - who she professes to love - to live the life of a prostitute? After all those years of marriage and years of raising the kids. Ridiculous. *2* -JRZ

Mauser45Mauser45almost 6 years ago
Not a Murphy fan

I've attempted to read (or skim) some of his stories, just looking for something decent, but do you know what? They all fucking suck! I'm done with him

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Complete and utter bullshit

There's simply no way she gives up her kids. She goes to Court for a divorce, gets the house, the kids, alimony, child support and the use of the house until the last kid graduates. He may be able to prove she's cheating but that will have no effect on their divorce. What he can't prove is that she's a whore. So he'll be living in a cheap apartment and supporting her and the kids, seeing the kids maybe every other weekend. No one cares about his pictures. They'll be forgotten and she'll be forgiven within 6 months. He's an idiot. Lousy, poorly thought out story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The husband must be clueless!

I gotta laugh at the idiotic things some of these writers come up with. Married for 11 years and has no idea his wife is a whore? He never came home early in 11 years from work? She just rolled over and let him have the kids and the house? C'mon and get a grip on reality! This story is just horseshit...plain and simple...

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundabout 5 years ago
In UK

the big news today is that we are going over to no-fault divorce. Of course all the women commentators are saying this is a step in the right direction. When the case histories go the way they seem to go in the States perhaps people will wake up to what is really meant by no-fault divorce: wife fucks around; husband gets screwed over; wife gets the house, children, car; husband lives in condo -- -- at least that's the way true stories (not this one, this is a fantasy of course) in the States, judged on the basis of the commentators to them on Literotica, seem to go. Just watch this space, I suppose.

leatherfreak77leatherfreak77almost 5 years ago

God what a pussy, no way i would have divorced her without making the pimp pay, big time.

Ocker53Ocker53about 4 years ago
Very Sad

That this author is so one sided in his fetish of cuckolding that every story is a virtual mirror of the previous one. ⭐️

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

Not yet, but she will be. Then personal disaster looms

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I am a great believer in Karma.

One night I caught Monty by himself. He had just dropped Mona off to have sex with another client and he was waiting for her call to pick her up. When she had finished he went to pick her up and they returned to his car.

That was when I approached carrying a baseball bat.

Mona saw me first and was horrified when she realised what was about to happen. She screamed "Dave NOOOOOOO" as my bat hit Monty in his back.

Then for the next ten minutes I worked Monty over real well While Mona watched.

His knees shattered, his hands destroyed, several ribs broken and his genitals turned to jelly. He was still conscious after the beating he took I didn't understand why until a week later when I found out my first swing had severed his spine and he did not feel anything except his hand being destroyed.

I looked at him and said "Hope she was worth it cunt" as I kicked him in the ribs.

I turned to her and said "Up to you whether the cops are called but know this, if I go to jail I will eventually be released then I come after you and you have just seen what I am capable of."

Well no cops came for a visit so she got the message.

Monty spent the rest of his short life in a wheelchair and Mona looked after him. Out of guilt I suspect.

Monty's run of bad luck continued. He had upset some very nasty people while he was acting as a pimp and they waited until he was out of hospital before they exacted their revenge. He was executed leaving the bar one night they shot him several times and he died the next day.

Mona then moved to another pimp and eventually ended up as a street whore and died when she was 55 from AIDS. I visited her in hospital just before she died and she apologized and told me how much she regretted her decision. I spat on her and told her to rot in hell.

FirstBorn374FirstBorn374almost 4 years ago
A note from carvohi

I read this a long time ago, but never left a comment.

My biggest concern was his lack of emotion; no remorse, no suffering, no self-doubt, nothing. Second, I could never sit at the table with her after finding out and not say something. Last, knowing my disposition, I think I would have killed both my wife and Monty.

carvohi/FirstBorn374

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Show Me the Money

""But what will I do and where will I go? I have no money."

So, where has she been stashing all her whoring money for the past 16 years???? My guess, stashed in the Cayman islands. She's a fool if she has nothing after all these years. Hell, at this point she should be retired and off her back for good.

Surprised she hadn't brought home some STD's over the years. Also, better get the kids DNA tested. If she been lying all these years about hooking she could be lying about the kids as well.

Should have just turned her and Monty into to the local vice squad. Get her busted enough times for hooking and revoke her visitation privileges with the kids. Last thing the kids need is her in their lives.

Both the husband and wife sound like a couple idiots short more than a few fries from their happy meals. Her for hooking all these years and him for being a clueless idiot. I mean she started hooking to put herself through college...did she never graduate? If so, why not get a real job since that was the reason she started in the first place. Apparently she like hooking too much to ever want to stop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Unless you post your actual name, address, and phone number under your comments - spare us your outrage about anonymous posters. Having a screenname is not an act of bravery. Having an e-mail does not mean you evver check it to see feedback. btw, Literotica does not accept all e-mail addresses or URL's. That being said, here is my anonymous opinion.

The author established Mona as a whore with the husband eventually realizing it. The husband then destroys her life without salvaging his own. The children exist to simply provide a facade for Mona's life and so the CHILDREN CAN SUFFER COLLATERAL DAMAGE seeing their mother dressed as a whore. If the story's goal was the discovery of the wife's behavior, it was clownish and mediocre. If the intent was to show the husband's heartbreak, it failed. He seemed 'ho hum' about it. Meanwhile the devastation to the children and Mona was portrayed superficially. Too bad! The story had the potential to be a *5*, but its writing and plot development deserve a *1*. A compromise gives it a *3*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok. So she hooked during college. Picked it up again when money was tight. But decided she loved the lifestyle, and her pimp, more than hubby or the kids. Throw in a Heroin addiction, and it’s almost believable. Believe me, this kind of shit, happens very day.

Except, she would have been a Narcissist, and went from one John to another, until she drained their resources. When will men, stop thinking with their dick? That 20 something woman with the scabs on her face, looks at you as a meal ticket. That’s it.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

I wonder how loud of a crash this wreck made?

I heard it seven pages over. It was THAT loud.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

not much love on her part ,and no fight either. just a plane old whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would have embraced her. My wife fucks men on the side and I love her for it. But she does it for free so she is just a slut. My slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My ex has a Tennessee state trooper for a pimp now. At 62 now he still makes her work

JRandyJJRandyJ11 months ago

Nothing was done to the scum pimp, He, as all pimps should loose use of hands, feet, knees, hearing and sight as should all pimps. Don't kill them. Make them suffer with there new handicap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Wimp pussy husband. Monty would've been eating shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous