My Wife was Testing the Waters Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up and Chad was doing the same to Cindy but he was just letting his hands go under the edges of her suit to her crack. "How close are these friends?" I wondered to myself.

Jim took his time and make sure that Joan was completely covered in lotion. He was pressing a little like a massage as he rubbed her butt. She let out a little moan and Jim looked at me to make sure I wasn't jealous. I just smiled back as I rubbed on Becky.

The afternoon went on with more drinks and all three ladies chatting with the guys, Not being shy about flaunting their bodies and actually enjoying it. At times Joan was laying on her side to talk to the group, both of her breasts exposed and leaving very little to the imagination with the thong since Jim had moved it all around putting on lotion.

When it was time to say goodbye we promised we would meet down here tomorrow. Joan didn't put her top back on, just her cover up. It was pretty shear so as she walked through the building to the elevators, every guy took a double take seeing her nipples under her cover up.

When we got to the room we were all over each other. This time she pushed me on the bed and slid my trunks off. She devoured my dick and licked and sucked like her life depending on it.

"I'm CUMMING!" I screamed and she just kept going. When I erupted in her mouth she swallowed most of it. A little made it out the corners of her mouth. When I was done and pulled out, she just used her finger to push the remaining cum into her waiting mouth.

She then dropped her thong bottoms and swung around to get on top of me and placed her pussy on my face. She was facing my feet so my nose was in her ass while she ground on my mouth. She moaned over and over again and when I thought I would pass out from lack of oxygen, she orgasmed and soaked my face. She fell off of me and took a moment.

She then snuggled up to my cock and started to lick it until it stirred. Once I was hard she grabbed her robe and through it on. She walked out on the balcony and bent over the railing.

She then flipped the robe up on her ass and presented herself to me. I didn't need anymore convincing. I ran out to the balcony, positioned myself behind her and slid in easily as we rocked at a decent speed for at least 10 minutes.

As I was slowly going in and out of her, Joan said, "Was it sexy for Jim and Chad to lotion me up?"

"Oh yeah, did you enjoy it?"

"Absolutely," she groaned. "It felt amazing having different hands on me. They were both different. Jim was nice, but Chad took his time learning my pleasure points."

I was thinking about how hot my wife was, how hot it was that both men spent times caressing my wife's almost naked body. Images of them rubbing on her breasts and ass filled my head. Ironically enough, I wasn't thinking about Becky and Cindy, just Joan.

I finally increased my tempo and the talk had gotten us both close. Joan let out a moan as I emptied myself into her.

We stood there for a minute and then walked over and fell onto the bed. We were snuggling and cuddling in a post orgasmic bliss.

Finally she said, "I'm too exhausted to go to dinner. Let's order room service and do that again in a little while."

"Absolutely." was all I could say.

To Be Continued.

12