All Comments on 'My Wife was Testing the Waters Pt. 01'

by consulting91

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
lovemesomephillylovemesomephilly4 months ago

Nice first chapter but looking at your other stories I hope this deviates from your usual path

Ed19611961Ed196119614 months ago

I liked it. And from the descriptions it sounds like Temptation Cancun. At least from our trip there.

BigDee44BigDee444 months ago

“… Chad took his time learning my pleasure points." I guess I would now be wondering if I had actually learned her pleasure points.

RuthMRuthM4 months ago

Loved the story can’t wait for next part

Ridiculous69Ridiculous694 months ago

Sluts and fools nothing new or original. Same old nonsense trying to convince couples that all wives need to be sluts and all husbands need to be worthless cucks.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Chad learning her pleasure points? It was supposed to be just putting on lotion. This is heading in a bad way. I don't know why the guys didn't ask to be motioned up and see what the wives say.

consulting91consulting914 months agoAuthor

lovemesomephilly, Yes, this will absolutely go in a different direction. I'm trying something totally new. I hope you enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My wife fucked anything that moved before we got married..I knew about all that and was incredibly turned on that she was dating me..she called me a “nice” boy during sex once and it really turned me on as she suddenly fingered my ass..People were advising me to stay away but I was so happy when she said yes..

Really enjoyed this story..hope you write more..

JT

lc69hunterlc69hunter4 months ago

Like where this is going.

However, I am here to read the comments from the fragile little bois still living in their Mommy's basement, raging with their impotent words, whose primary words in their language are cuck, ho, slut. I would pity them, except that they are so funny.

26thNC26thNC4 months ago

She’s going to make him a cuck very soon. Speaking of impotent, senile, old bi cucks, here’s old Ic69hunter, ex Marine General, raging against normal readers again. The fragile old fool still can’t spell boy.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Enjoyed the story, but the significant number of errors makes reading it disjointed and spoils the flow. Many of these should have been picked up by spell/grammar check, or if not, then use Grammarly and your writing will become enjoyable to read. I dislike the comments these stories always get from the insecure guys who can’t stand for their partners to enjoy relationships involving anyone other than their lord and master, but I’m hoping, nevertheless that this moves more into hot wife and less into cuck.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"You know it's a fantasy of mine to see you with another man. I know you say you don't want to do that. But if I can't have that, at least I can watch men drool all over you wanting to be with you."

\

Thanks for putting that in the story early. Saved me some time. Guess it takes all kinds.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ic69hunter must be the most insecure cuck on this site. Yeah, idiot the word "cuck" fits you to a tee. Always moaning about what others have to say. What an insecure prick. If anybody needs to be pitied it's you. Read the fucking stories, fawn over them, but do yourself a favor and stop embarrassing yourself by making idiotic comments. Everybody on here knows it's you that need to be pitied. As to story, just another wimp ass wipe MC. 1*

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

1*- enough said. That ought to piss off that cry baby wimp IC69hunter.

DickTraceyDickTracey3 months ago

Very good

Totally enjoyed

Thanks

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog3 months ago

In this case the hotwife tag does not apply. Hot wife would be correct. Good teasing segment. 4 stars

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

There’s a difference between a hotwife and a hot wife? Looks like she’s soon going to close the gap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userconsulting91@consulting91
I am a novice writer who is experimenting with some true stories from my life and some fantasies of what I would love to experience.