My Wife was Testing the Waters Pt. 04

Story Info
My wife tries a few new things as vacation continues.
2.8k words
4.29
14.7k
16

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 01/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the amazing sex that Joan had with Eric and then me the night before, it was no surprise she was hungry. When she came back from the buffet with a plate overflowing with bacon, eggs, and a whole bunch of fruit I just smiled. She looked at me with a sly smile.

"What? I have to keep my energy up." She said as she sat down.

We had a leisurely breakfast and it was magical. The night before had been great, but just sitting here holding her hand while I was eating was on another level. It felt like our bond had gotten stronger.

Once breakfast was over we made our way back to the room. The bed was a mess. So as Joan got ready for the pool, I called down to have the room cleaned and the sheets changed that day.

Just then Joan came out of the bathroom. She took my breath away. She had done her hair up nicely and was wearing the black bikini. This bikini had very little material and left little to the imagination. It had two small triangles to cover her breasts. These barely covered her nipples that were already standing at attention.

The bottoms had a long sloping piece of material in the front. It covered her whole pussy, but her lips were evident if you looked hard enough. Then in the back, the thong material came up leaving her nice cheeks on display and tied to the front with a string on both sides.

"I thought I would try this one again. Is that okay?" She said as she did a little spin for me.

"I think that is an excellent idea. In fact I'm sure all of the guys at the pool will agree."

We both laughed and played as we got ready. We were like teenagers and it felt amazing. Just the flirting and the sexual tension in the air.

Once I was ready, Joan put on her cover up. I'm not sure why they called them cover ups. They are very sheer and in the right light they are transparent. But I'm not arguing. My conservative wife has an amazing body and putting her on display was making this the best vacation ever.

As we made it to the pool, Chad and Cindy were already there. They were on loungers but I noticed that they were holding hands between each other. Apparently they were still in the bliss from last night.

Just then Jim and Becky walked up. They were walking close and Jim had a hand on Becky's butt while they walked. These two couples were even closer than I had thought.

They all kept looking towards Joan as she finally sat down on a lounger beside Cindy. Becky took the one on the other side of her and I ended up sitting in a chair along side Jim.

Everyone was waiting to hear what happened and finally Becky was the one to speak. "So..........don't leave us in suspense. How was last night?"

Joan bit her bottom lip and smiled slightly. "It was fantastic. Eric really knows what he is doing."

With that both girls laughed and then the three of them got quiet whispering to each other, obviously comparing stories of last night's fun.

Chad came over and sat beside me and Jim. "You okay with everything?" He said looking at me. I found it odd but comforting that he was concerned about me.

"I'm good. They had fun and it was amazing to watch. Then Joan asked him to leave and her and I continued."

Chad started to smile. "So it's all good?"

"Oh yeah, better than good."

"That's a relief" Chad said. "Sometimes these things are better in some guy's heads and then it all goes sideways. I'm glad it worked out."

Jim spoke for the first time. "Separating love and pleasure can sometimes be hard. But if you can separate the sex from romance and a life you built together it can become insanely hot."

So once everyone was settled in we had a fun morning. It was early so the guys were staying away from the beer while the girls had a few mimosas.

About lunch I was in the pool with Chad and Jim playing volleyball. By then all three ladies had decided to remove their tops and just sun.

At lunch we all had a bunch of appetizers. The beer and food was flowing and the laughter continued as we told stories and talked as a big group making the day even better.

I saw Eric walking up before Joan did. She had her back to him and was chatting with Becky as he was walking our way. He looked hesitant until he made eye contact with me.

I said "Good morning." and I stood to shake his hand. He seemed to relax a little. As I introduced him to Jim and Chad formally, Joan finished her conversation with the girls and got up.

She walked over to Eric and hugged him, pressing her naked breasts into his bare chest. "Good morning big boy. What took you so long?" and then proceeded to lean up and kiss him. It was a long passionate one while their hands roamed each other's backs. Eric finally reached down and massaged Joan's bare cheeks on each side of her thong. This public display of sensuality had us all memorized by the passion.

Finally Becky broke the tension, and their kiss by saying, "Wow Eric, maybe I should try that big cock if it makes you feel like Joan feels."

With that I think Joan realized how intense she had been kissing him and stepped away. However, the laughter from the group broke the tension.

"Sorry about that." Joan said. "I got caught up in the moment." She laughed and we all went back to our drinks.

Joan and Becky swapped loungers so Eric could take one beside Joan. The next thirty minutes broke into small conversations between me, Chad and Jim while Becky and Cindy kept talking.

Meanwhile Joan just kept her attention on Eric. She had rolled on her side, making her breasts look like they were on display for him and her thong covered butt was on display facing us. The two had started into really talking and blocking out the rest of the world.

About an hour after Eric had arrived, Joan turned around and faced me. "Hey Dave, do you care if Eric and I go to the room for a while? I thought I might want to lay down." She had a sly grin on her face. The whole group was looking towards me and waiting on my response.

I just grinned back. "Not at all honey. You two go have fun."

Joan started to put her top on and spoke to Eric. "Grab the key from Dave while I get dressed."

Eric got up and walked to me. I searched in the bag and grabbed the key. As I handed it to him he thanked me. I'm not sure if that was a thank you for the key or for access to my wife. Probably a little of both.

Once he walked back to Joan she was ready with her top on and her cover up in place. "We will be back later. You all have fun!" she said.

"I'm not sure we will have as much fun as you are about to have!" Chimed Becky, loud enough for most at the pool to hear.

I looked around and a few of the couples who had seen me and Joan show up together saw her leaving with her arm around Eric and his hand on her ass. I'm sure they had heard Becky's comment and there was a few smirks and laughs as couples whispered together. It felt so hot to know that people suspected that my wife was going off to get a royal pounding from someone else. But I didn't care, Joan was enjoying herself and we would likely never see any of these people again.

We all sat around talking and enjoying the day. I was glad I was sitting at the table, using it to hide my raging hard on thinking about what they might be doing. Finally my phone blinged in my bag about 30 minutes later. It was a text from Joan.

THE VIEW FROM THE BALCONY IS GREAT. HOW IS THE VIEW FROM DOWN THERE?

It took me a second to understand what she meant. I turned around slightly and looked up toward our room. There on the balcony I recognized Joan in a bathrobe. Then I noticed that Eric was right behind her in my bathrobe, but it was open and his chest was on display.

Joan was gripping the railing and Eric was moving back and forth behind her. They were fucking on the balcony, but were covered up. If you didn't know what was going on you might think they were taking in the ocean views.

I watched for a moment and then texted back.

THAT IS SO HOT.

A few seconds later I saw Jan reach in her pocket and pull out her phone. She looked at it and put it back. She read my text but I'm sure she was too preoccupied to text back.

As I watched the action unfold, I told the group to look up.

"You've got to be kidding me. That is so hot." Becky said.

"Man he is really giving it to her." said Cindy.

Now all five of us were watching. This went on for a few more minutes until Joan threw her hand back. Then she turned her head and was kissing Eric.

He had managed to open her robe slightly and had his hand in there massaging her breast.

Suddenly she faced back forward, he pulled his hand out of her robe and places both hands on her hips, poundeling her quickly. The robe was left open and her breasts were bouncing wildly. They were too high up for to see her nipples in detail, but you could certainly tell what was going on now.

Finally he grabbed her and held her against the railing. They stayed that way for a minute or two before they both turned and retreated into the room. It was Cindy who first broke the silence. "That was so hot. I don't care who, but somebody better take me up and fuck me now."

Chad and Jim looked toward me but I shook my head. "I'm waiting on my turn with Joan."

Jim stood up quickly, "Well then, it looks like I better go take care of my wife." and with that, Cindy covered up quickly and the two practically ran toward the hotel.

"Wanna go play Chad?" Becky remarked while she traced her hard nipples with her finger.

Chad looked at me. "Go, I'll watch the stuff." is all I said. They were gone quickly as well and I was left sitting by myself with a raging hard on.

About thirty minutes later Eric came down. He sat beside me and handed me my room key. "Joan asked me to come down and tell you to go join her. I'm checking out in an hour or so, but I'll be glad to sit here and watch the stuff until you get back."

I stood and shook his hand. "Have a safe flight back." I said. "And thanks for showing Joan a great time."

He shook my hand back and said, "My pleasure."

I took the bag with me. Not because I didn't trust Eric, but because it helped to cover up the tent in my shorts.

When I walked in the room, Joan was laying on the bed looking at the door.

"Took you long enough." She said as she opened her legs. There was some of Eric's cum slowly leaking out from between her folds.

Without a word I stripped on my way to the bed. I'm not sure why I did it, but something drove me to try new things this week. As I got on the bed I got between Joan's legs.

She tried to stop me. "Wait, Eric just came in there."

"It's okay, just enjoy" and with that I slowly licked her clit. She let out a moan and then I kept going. I took my time and finally got around to licking her pussy. It wasn't something I was desiring to do, but I got some of Eric's cum in my mouth mixed with her juices and it wasn't too bad. The best part was the pleasure that Joan was getting from my tongue. Finally she clamped her thighs on my head and rode my tongue to an orgasm.

Once she was done and loosened her grip, she encouraged me to climb up and slide in. She was loose and wet and I slid all the way in on one try. It normally took a few slow movements to get her loose enough for me to go all the way in, but not today. Eric had taken care of that for me. It felt amazing and we kissed while I was pistoning in and out of her.

Our tongues danced in each other's mouths. Then a few minutes later Joan started to have an orgasm. This caused her to clamp onto my dick and I just couldn't stand it anymore. I exploded in her, flooding her with her second load in an hour.

When we both came down from our high, I was spent. We took about twenty minutes to recover then she said, "Can you clean that up too? That felt amazing the first time." So I moved down and started licking her to another amazing orgasm. I guess this might be a regular thing for us now.

After Joan had climaxed again, we both cleaned up and went back to the pool.

Chad and Becky were back and chatting with Eric.

Eric got up when we arrived and went to Joan. "I have to get going." he said as he wrapped his arms around her.

She leaned up and kissed him. "I had a great time. Thank you for everything." she said.

"Me too, you were incredible and I'll never forget this week." Eric then turned and shook my hand and we all said our goodbyes. Just like that he was gone.

The rest of the week went by quickly. Joan and I seemed to have an even higher sex drive and couldn't keep our hands off of each other.

We didn't do anything wild the next two days. The guys all took turns lotioning up the girls, but nothing even remotely as sexy as the days before happened between any of the couples.

Chad, Becky, Jim and Cindy all left the day before us.

On our last day we soaked in the sun. Joan still layed out topless and had a few admirers, but none bold enough to get close with me sitting beside her. They just looked from a distance. I asked her if she wanted to find someone else to play with for the rest of the week and she just took my hand and said, "No, you are more than enough for me."

We caught our flight and she even fell asleep on my shoulder. It was like we were newlyweds again.

Once we got home we went back to our routines. Well, most of our routines. Sex was still wild and ramped up. I was getting into licking her clean after sex to give her even more orgasms. We were enjoying each other in bed most nights.

About two weeks after being home we were laying in bed after a rather frisky love making session where I had cum in Joan. She put a hand on my head and motioned for me to go down on her since she hadn't cum during sex.

Once she had an orgasm, I joined her and kissed her, smearing her and my juices over both of us.

She turned to me. "Still no regrets from vacation?"

"Absolutely none."

She smiled and squeezed my arm. A few minutes of silence and then she said, "Okay, only one question then."

"What's that?"

She got up on her elbow and faced me with a sly smile. "When can we do it again? But this time I want to watch you with another girl as well. Who knows, maybe you can watch me with another girl too."

"I guess we need to start looking at availabilities at resorts then." and I kissed her.

She laughed and told me she loved me. We fell into each others and drifted off to sleep. My mind wondering what our next adventure would be like.

The end.