All Comments on 'My Wife was Testing the Waters Pt. 04'

by consulting91

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
LazyDiogenesLazyDiogenes3 months ago

Really enjoyed this series, rated every part a 5. Stories on sharing are so much hotter when the husband is supportive and into it.

lc69hunterlc69hunter3 months ago

The whole series was a 5. This is how it can be

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good story but would have been better if all the couple experienced each other maybe had a full fledged orgy.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

They all should have shared and then..................

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle3 months ago

Even IF you can separate love from sex, there’s still a thing called “RESPECT”. Telling you’re husband you’re going to your room to fuck another man in front of your friends is embarrassing and awkward. It tells everyone you’re not her man and you don’t even deserve the basic common courtesy.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Always the best part—tasting the bull’s cum as your wife pulls you down to eat her gaping cunt..time to go back to work though so that you can afford to pay for all the expensive, pretty things that wifey likes…a happy couple…

JT

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I didn't think this series was a 5. I don't think the end teaser would ever happen to Dave's benefit either. Joan's idea that 'You let me play this time, I will let you play next' isn't viable. People aren't like that. Joan luxuriated in playing with Eric and won't resist the opportunity to play with another one. On holiday again, Joan would display herself again, attracting a new Eric. Dave will be left to himself again and begin to see that Joan is simply selfish. See what she says; "When can we do it again? (Joan implies another Eric, we did it once, let's repeat it) But this time I want to watch you with another girl as well (Joan saying 'as well' is her saying 'in addition to Eric, let's add a girl'). Who knows, maybe you can watch me with another girl too (Joan admits to bi-curios interest and wants to play with a girl too, Dave is left out. Can she experiment with a man in bed with her? I guess if it's Eric she can.)."

SaltySurpriseSaltySurprise3 months ago

He is still a CUCK doesn't matter how you wrap it then when he ate Eric's cum from her. his transformation was complete

I normally have a fair sence of balance but there was none in this series and is why I am giving this only 2 stars and they are for how well it was written

Darren

deadonedeadone3 months ago

What would a confirmed cum eating cuckold do with another woman, nothing! Face it dave is written as such a baseless smuck nobody can respect him, in reality, the other men mock him.

As Anonymous pointed out slut does not want him to have a woman, she wants one FOR HER SELF, dave "can watch me with another girl too." No, she does not respect him nor is she going to allow him any but the minutest playtime. Also, note that Joan does not cum when dave fucks her; she needs an Eric to get her excited.

LOL, what would she say if dave couldn't get hard with her, but looking at other women he is hard as steel. The moment she has his attention, wilt.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nope

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

She testing strange dick while cuck watches.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The first 2 chapters where a little shaky but turned better for the last 2 chapters. Nice ending.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

thank you for sharing a great story,I enjoyed it and liked when at the end he enjoyed his wifes creampie

OOAAOOAA2 months ago

SUPER HOT!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

olblueyesolblueyesabout 1 month ago

an A plus story,,,thought joan had fallen in lust with eric and take hubbys place,,cant for the life of me figure why hubby didnt take advantage of

cindy or becky,,it was on offer,,,anyway she is a hot wife now,,,

YoungCurmudgeonYoungCurmudgeon14 days ago

Very much enjoyed this story. 4+ stars. It’s such a pleasure reading a well written and edited bit of erotica!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userconsulting91@consulting91
I am a novice writer who is experimenting with some true stories from my life and some fantasies of what I would love to experience.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES