All Comments on 'My Wife Was the Perfect Hotwife!'

by Tcs1956

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
VitriolhackVitriolhackover 2 years ago

Elaine sounds like an insatiable woman. I wonder is she ended up fucking the older neighbour? Maybe part 2?

rodryder44rodryder44over 2 years ago

Aw fuck! I hate short-short stories that have a respectable slut-character and the next thing I know the story's over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I anxiously await more of the lovely Elaine. What of the elderly neighbor? Well written as always!!

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 2 years agoAuthor

Annoy! Who are you? How can I tell you more when you are anonymous?

Try the email feature…

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ho hum. Boring. Where's the appeal in fat, nude, old, consenting (dementia?) people rubbing off together?

Rather watch two dogs humping.

lbgjklbgjk6 months ago

What a lucky pool boy. To be honest, I would be happy being the old man next door and watching because sooner or later hopefully it will lead to more than just looking. Elaine sounds like she is a very sexy and exciting woman who has been missing out way to long and definitely wants to make up for lost cock and spilled cum.

Tcs1956Tcs19566 months agoAuthor

Ibgjk,

Oh, the old neighbor def fucked the hell out of her while she was still married to her (now former) husband! She said his cock was bigger and harder than 90% of the youngsters she was fucking and could outlast them by a long shot! Yes, she fucked him a lot of times! My wife said that all she was interested in was the size of the cock and how long he can fuck her!

Nowadays though, she seems to be turning into a Cougar! The older she gets, the younger her lovers get!

She still likes to pretend that I don’t know it when I’m eating their cum from her freshly fucked cunt!

Dude! I am so fucking crazy in love with that beautiful Hotwife of mine! As far as I’m concerned, she can do no wrong!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTcs1956@Tcs1956
Very bi-submissive cuckold exhibitionist. I LOVE to be dominated and humiliated by a very strong intelligent woman. I love for my woman to be biggest nymphomaniac exhibitionist woman alive! I want her to flaunt her sexual escapades in my face. I love it when she constantly...