Wife Offers Assistance at Work

Story Info
Tegan gets used by one of her husband's clients and he does.
3.5k words
3.72
47.3k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This Friday started out like any other Friday except today I was doing a quote for a wealthy family in one of the largest homes I have ever seen.

I work for a moving company and my job entails me going to customers homes and taking inventory and providing a quote for there move, 15 minutes before I needed to leave I received a call from my boss telling me she wasn't going to be able to meet me and assist me with the quote. Now I probably could have done it alone but I would have had to clear the rest of my schedule and when your pay is commission based that isn't ideal. That's when my wife volunteered to help me. She had never been on a job with me before but she had heard enough work talk to understand the general idea of what I do.

The thought of tackling this big of a job by myself had me frustrated and who was I to turn down help from my beautiful wife, Besides it would give me a chance to show off in front of her and let her see how good I really am at my job. I took her up on her offer and I was do relieved. I asked her to get ready asap so we weren't late and gave her a quick rundown on expected work attire which I'm sure she liked since her job doesn't require her getting all that dressed up.

Let me give you some background about my wife, Her name is Tegan, We have been married for over 10 years and she still looks every bit as good today as she did 10 years ago, She's about 5'3, long blonde hair, the bluest eyes you have ever seen and curves in all the right places. I have been lucky enough to partake in my share of sexual conquests over the years but none of those past flings had anything on my wife, She on the other hand has only been with 2 men and was pretty reserved when we met but you would never know it by the way she handles herself in the bedroom. When you hear people talk about a blowjob that makes their legs weak, They are talking about Tegan, The way she sucks cock is like something you read about and I havent even touched on how hot and wet her pussy is!

Now I'm 10 years older than my wife and like to think I molded her into the hot little slut she is today but truth is she is so fucking good in bed I feel inadequate most of the time, I used to be able to fuck all night but not with her, If I last 3 minutes with her it was a good night. I end up asking her all the time if she finished and if it was good for her and she always tells me it was great and how much she loves my cock, but if we're being honest my dick is probably an average of 5-6 inches and not the thickest, but being the amazing woman she is she never makes me feel like it's not enough.

The problem with that is when you're married to someone that hot and that great in bed it makes you think twice about how satisfied she really is, especially when we watch porn together and she sees guys with big dicks pounding women relentlessly or when she uses her dildo that's twice as thick and 2-3 inches longer than me and she cums harder than i have ever made her cum. Now I have to tell you this just feeds into my fantasy of watching her get fucked hard by someone with a big dick and then getting to fill her after they finish, For whatever reason it turns me on so much when I put my cock in her after she masterbates with her big dildo and she feels loose from taking something that much bigger than me and feeling how wet she is from the serious fucking she just gave herself! I think a part of me feels guilty for not being able to satisfy her the way someone so fucking hot and sexual should be satisfied, Thankfully she has only been with me and 1 other person so she doesn't know what She's missing. Seriously, I can't explain how fucking good this woman is in bed.

Anyway back to the story, surprisingly she came downstairs fully ready in less than 15 minutes and managed to look as good as always, hair done, Cute little sundress and shoes to match, For a minute I forgot where we were rushing off to and caught myself wondering if she had panties on under her dress. She gave me a mischievous little smirk and asked if her outfit was good enough, Which I replied, you know damn well you look good now let's go. Once we got in the truck I tried to give her a brief rundown on what we had to do and what I needed from her, We agreed we would split up when we got there and I would inventory all the furniture and large items and she would take inventory of every box in the house, That would allow us to finish up the quickest. We managed to make it on time and we're greeted at the door by Claire, She gave me all of the move information and advised us that her Husband Tom would join us shortly.

They were about the same age as my wife and I which surprised me with the size of the home and obvious wealth. Come to find out Tom works from home and has been quite successful in the crypto currency craze. Claire was very pleasant and I wasn't upset about spending the next hour following her around. We decided to have Tegan start upstairs and work her way down while Claire walked me through the house and showed me what was and wasn't being moved. About 10 minutes had passed when all of a sudden there was a commotion and loud voices, I followed Claire into the kitchen to find my wife apologizing to Tom profusely.

Apparently Tegan got caught up in counting boxes and forgot Tom was somewhere in the house and had walked in on him getting dressed. Claire almost seemed embarrassed for Tegan but Tom was so angry over my wife's phrasing of what happened, She repeated herself multiple times saying she barely saw anything and how sorry she was. Tom shot back, Barely saw anything? You looked right at my cock!

This was my 1st time seeing Tom, He was not at all what I pictured. He was around 6'3 definitely fit with 2 arm sleeves of tattoos and a beard that would give any man beard envy. After a few minutes of multiple apologies Claire convinced Tom to go back upstairs and get to work and she would finish the appraisal. Tegan apologized again and headed back upstairs to finish counting. I felt so bad and embarrassed for her but at the same time I couldn't help but notice that Tom is everything my wife finds attractive in a man, Tall, tattoos, a beard, he checked all her boxes and here he was berating her.

After about 20 minutes Claire and I had finished the 1st floor and we headed upstairs, I was wondering how Tegan was holding up after her encounter and was curious if she had finished the upstairs. I was about to get my answer. Claire wanted to double check her bedroom before we went in there for inventory and had instructed me to go to the next door on the left which was Tom's office, She told me to get the inventory from him and would be right there. Now after the last and only encounter I had with Tom I wasn't overly excited to ask him for help, But that's where this whole story goes sideways.

As I approached the door to Tom's office I could have sworn I heard moaning and or slurping noises, I convinced myself I was hearing things and continued to his door, I could see it was partially open and just as I reached out to give him a courtesy knock I heard a man say, Fuck yeah, Suck that cock like the little slut you are! You like that don't you? And I heard a muffled mhhhmm. I couldn't believe it, After the way he belittled my wife in the kitchen this guy had the audacity to sit in his office and watch porn while guests were freely walking around his house! I couldn't wait to call this arrogant prick out, I pushed open the door to startle him and it was me that was shocked.

Tom was sitting at his desk facing me and all I could see was the top of my beautiful wife's head bobbing up and down from behind his desk. I froze, I didnt know if I should yell, say something? How could she do this right now? It's always been my fantasy but this was different. Why would she do this after the way he treated her? Was she being forced to do it? I soon had my answer, After what felt like minutes but was more likely seconds of watching Tegan bob up and down and listening to the slurping sounds of Tegan sucking this assholes cock he looked right at me, put his hands on the back of her head and forced his cock deep into her throat, I had to do something and just as I was about to stop this assault Tom, while still looking right at me and and now holding Tegan's head with both hands and fucking her mouth he asked her, Do you like the way I fuck your mouth? My wife mumbled mmmhhm, Do you like my big cock more than your husband's? Again she mumbled mhhhmm, Do you want me to stop fucking your mouth and fuck your tight pussy likes it's never been fucked? Tegan forced her head off his cock and replied, God yes! Fuck me with your big cock!

I couldn't believe it, Something about hearing her talk to another man like that was intoxicating. She still had no idea I was standing there watching and listening, Tom shot me this evil grin and said to my wife, Let's get you up here on this desk and see if we can give you what you want, If you fuck anything like you suck cock i might just have to take you from your husband! I panicked and backed away from the door, I was pissed, I was confused, but oddest of all I was turned on, I wanted to watch this man use my wife. So much was running through my mind, How did this happen?

All of it disappeared when I heard Claire call to me, Ron just knock on his door and walk in, Fuck! I can't let Claire walk in that room and catch my wife giving her husband the blowjob of his life, They may get divorced, I'll never land this job and of course the embarrassment for everyone! I quickly walked to her and said Tom is on a conference call and asked me to come back in 10 minutes, lets go do the basement, Claire asked me why not finish the upstairs and come back to Tom last? I stuttered and quickly tried to think of an excuse, Well Tegan is still up here counting boxes and he is on the phone, Let's just count the basement and be out of each others way, It was all I had and it was weak but thankfully she agreed it was a good idea.

We headed to the basement and my mind was racing. All I could think about was getting back up there, Was she really going to let this man fuck her? And how do I keep Claire from catching them? After about 5 minutes and a very quick count I saw my opening and figured it was my best chance, Claire and Tom had multiple shelving units in the basement full of food, I decided I was going to lean against the shelf and try to knock a glass jar on the ground, As soon as Clair turned her back to me I pushed a jar of pickles off the shelf and onto the ground, I apologized multiple times for my clumsiness and Claire told me not to worry about it and she would clean it up real quick. I offered to go upstairs and finish the walk-through with Tom while she cleaned up my mess, She agreed and got to work picking up my mess. I couldn't walk fast enough to get upstairs and see what was going on or better yet see if it was over.

I hurried to the 2nd floor and it didn't take long to get my answer, Just as I reached the top of the stairs I could hear my wife moaning like I have never heard before, She did let him fuck her and it sounded like she was loving every second of it, I had to stop this now, I got to the door and flung it open and thats when I saw Tegan, Bent over Tom's desk, Sundress around her waist getting fucked harder than I have ever fucked her. Tom as cocky as can be said Looks like we have an audience. For the 1st time my wife looked at me, She had no clue I saw her sucking Tom's cock 20 minutes ago or that I was standing there when she told him his cock was better than mine. but now she was fully aware that I knew what was going on but from the look on her face I knew she wasn't going to do anything to stop it. Before Tegan could say anything Tom made it clear that in this moment she was his cock slut and nothing I said or did was going to change the outcome. Tom told my wife to look at me while he slammed his cock in and out of her, The look of total satisfaction on her face while he slammed into her was a look I have never seen on her face. The way she moaned and just melted under him I knew this was the fucking of her life.

After a minute of watching him slamming into her and her telling him not to stop Tom pulled his cock out until just the tip was inside her, This was the 1st time I saw Tom's cock and I instantly knew why she was his in this moment. His dick was BIG, Not cartoon big but close to 9 inches and a little thinker than her dildo. Definitely the biggest dick my wife has ever felt or seen, I could see her wetness all over it, He just held it there and made her beg for it, Tegan begged him to put it back in, She was close and needed to finish but Tom wanted to show both of us he was in control, Tom told her to look at me and tell me how good he felt, she hesitated, Again Tom said tell your husband how he can never satisfy you the way I am, Again she didn't answer so he slid his dick all the way into her and she let out a huge moan, then pulled his cock all the way out to the tip and told her to say it or he was done fucking her.

Tegan looked me in the eyes and said I love you but I need this, I need him to fill me with his big dick, I want it, and with that Tom slammed his cock as deep as he could and started fucking her harder and harder, It didn't take a genius to see she was close, Tom could feel her pussy tightening around his big dick and thats when he slid his middle finger deep in my wife's ass, That was it, She exploded in the most intense orgasm she ever had, Her orgasm pushed Tom over the edge and just as he was about to pull out Tegan said no, I want you to fill me! That was enough for Tom to push as deep as he could and he filled my wife. I was so turned on and humiliated all at the same time. I turned and went downstairs to find Claire. She was in the kitchen throwing away the glass when I saw her, I advised her I was all set and would be in touch, She asked me if my wife finished all the boxes and before I could answer my wife turned the corner and said yes I'm all set and thanked her. She proceeded to tell me she would meet me in the truck and said good bye to Claire. As she walked away I could see Tom's cum running down the inside of her thigh. I thanked Claire and told her to tell Tom thank you and advised her I would have her quote over soon.

All I could think about was getting to the truck and talking to Tegan, I needed to understand what just happened. I opened the door and she immediately started apologizing and borderline crying, I comforted her and told her I was more turned on than I was mad, After all that was my biggest fantasy I just didn't expect it to go down that way. We pulled out and headed home, I told her I wanted to know everything. She explained how when she walked in on him she really didn't see his dick but she was taken back by his looks, after he yelled at her she just thought he was an asshole, When she went back upstairs to finish counting boxes she had to count his office still, She knocked on the door and he mad a cocky comment about knowing how to knock. After a few minutes he asked her if she liked what she saw? She told him she really didn't see anything and that's when he stood up and walked towards her.

He was still only wearing a bathrobe and it made her uncomfortable and nervous but yet something about his confidence and looks kept her from leaving, as he got closer he asked her what she was writing, She showed him the inventory sheet and he knocked it out of her hands, She bent down to grab it and leave but when she looked back up his robe was open and his half erect cock was inches from her face. He asked her, How about now? Can you see anything now? She apologized again and tried to stand up but he grabbed her shoulders and held her on her knees.

He grabbed his cock and wiped it across her lips, She told him no, I can't do this but this time he pressed his hardening cock against her lips, when she opened her mouth to say no he forced his cock halfway into her mouth, She pulled back and said no I can't. Thats when he asked her if she had ever sucked a cock that big, She shook her head no. Tom said open your mouth for me and show me your sorry for walking in on me, Again she said no I can't I'm Married, Before she could close her mouth again he pushed his big dick into her mouth and grabbed the back of her head, He had her now and once she stopped fighting and started sucking his dick he was never going to let her stop.

He told her over and over she was to good at sucking dick to waste it on someone who couldn't satisfy her. My cock was throbbing after hearing her say this and I needed release, She unzipped my pants and pulled out my dick and finished telling me all about what happened while stroking my dick. I asked her to suck my cock the way she did Tom's. She never hesitated, She bent over and engulfed my dick in one motion! I needed to hear her tell me Tom had fucked her better than anyone ever had, She stopped sucking my dick and told me to pullover right now, I pulled off the road as fast as I could, Before I had the truck in park she was on my lap straddling me, She whispered in my ear, Put it in and tell me if you think he fucked me good. With that I pushed my dick as far as I could into her, It was effortless, His big dick had stretched my wife's pussy and made her so wet I was never going to satisfy her in that moment and the thought of that was all I needed to start unloading deep inside her.

It's been over a month now and we continue to fuck while we replay what happened that day. It's safe to say I can't wait to take my wife on another quote with me!