My Wife's Aunt

Story Info
A romantic day with wife's Aunt.
1k words
4.2
49.2k
23
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me introduce myself. My name is John I am 47 years old. I have blonde hair and blue eyes. I am 6 feet 1 inch tall with an average build. My wife aunts name is Mary. She is 63 years old. She is about 5 feet 6 inches tall average build with about 38 DD breasts. She has brown hair with beautiful brown eyes.

It was Saturday morning her husband had left for hunting camp two days earlier. I told her if she was lonely and wanted company to call me. My wife had to work that weekend. She calls me at 7 a.m. Said she wanted some company. I told her I would be right over. I get there at 7:30. She lets me in. She was still in her nightgown. Usually, she is dressed when I am there. It was a sexy black lacy nightgown. Black is my favorite color for lingerie. I had told her that a couple months ago. We go into the dining room. She had the curtains closed. They are usually open. We had a cup of coffee.

About 8:30 we were talking and she was still in her nightgown. She put the coffee cups in the sink. On her way back she stopped behind me and started giving me a massage. After she massaged my shoulders, I asked her if she wanted me to lay down so she can finish. She said yes and led me to the bedroom. She wanted me to undress so I did. Then I laid on the bed. I was on my stomach. She massaged my back, my legs and my butt. Then she told me to flip on my back. So, I did. She massaged my chest and my legs. Once she finished my lower legs, she worked her way back up my thighs. She stopped and was looking at my now hard cock. She said it was big. I told her it was 9 inches long and 2 1/2 inches round. She asks if she could massage it. I told her yes. She grabbed it and started to stroke it. I closed my eyes to enjoy her massage of my cock. The next I feel is she put the head in her mouth. Then she ran her tongue over the head. It felt amazing. She then started putting more of me in her mouth. Up and down. I opened my eyes to watch. Her head was bobbing up and down. It felt amazing. She stopped and asked me if I liked it. I told her it was like heaven. She got on the bed and said it was her turn to get a massage.

So, I got up and the first thing I did was strip her of the nightgown. To my surprise she wasn't wearing any panties or bra. I started massaging her and legs. I spent extra time on her ass. It was so firm and nice. I had her flip onto her back. I started with front of her legs. Then i moved up to her beautiful tits. I massaged them. I noticed her nipples were getting hard. So, I started licking them. She quivered at the touch of my tongue running around them. I sucked them for a few minutes. Then i started kissing her body till I got to her pussy. Her pussy was beautifully trimmed with dark pubic hair. She told me she left it grow because she knew that I liked hairy pussy. I ran my fingers through her pubic hair. I started to massage her clit. I spread her lips and rubbed lightly on her clit. She let out a soft moan. I lowered my head so I could massage her clit with my tongue. She once again let out a soft moan. I licked the alphabet on her clit. She was squirming on the bed. I then moved my tongue down to her pussy. I went into a feeding frenzy devouring her pussy. Her moans got louder and louder. I didn't finish till she had an orgasm.

I asked her if I could fuck her. She said yes. I lined up my hard throbbing cock at the opening of her pussy. I rubbed the head all over her lips and clit lubing up with her juices. I then slowly put my cock into her. I could feel her pussy stretching around my cock. She was so tight. She had no kids and her husband was the only man she ever had sex with. I fucked her with long deep thrusts. It felt so good. We were both moaning in pure ecstasy. Just before I was about to cum. I asked her if I could cum in her. She said yes. I increased my thrusts and then I exploded into her filling her with my hot load. I laid on her with my cock still in her. When I pulled out, I went back down on her and ate her pussy again. My cum and her juices started running out of her pussy. I sucked out all I could. I held it in my mouth and went up to kiss her. When our lips met, I let our mixture run into her mouth. We both swallowed some of the mixture.

We both laid on the bed cuddling. I told her that I wanted this moment to happen for several years. She said I know. She was watching the way I was looking at her and the way I hugged her. When I would hug her, I would rub the side of her tits. I then asked her what she wanted to do the rest of the day. Her answer was she wanted to do me as many times as I could handle it.

I said really. She said yep. I told her to get ready for round 2. Once she got my cock hard again, she straddled me and put my cock in her and started sliding up and down on my hard cock. I matched her motions with my own thrusts. My god her pussy fit like a glove. We thrusted each other until we both came at the same time. She leaned down on my chest with her big tits on my chest and my cock still in her. We kissed for a while. Then we laid in bed for a while. We had sex 4 more times that day. I can't wait till her husband goes out of town again. So, I can spend the whole time with her.

To be continued