My Wife's Aunt Pt. 02

Story Info
The next day.
869 words
4.21
16.9k
15
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day i get a phone call. Its Mary she wants me to come up and play games. I told her ill be right up. She tells me the door will be unlocked. To just come in. I get there I go in and she is in the kitchen. I wrap my arms around her and kiss her neck. She spins around and kisses full on the lips. She said she had fun yesterday. I told her i did to. She told me her husband extended his hunting trip by a week. I got excited.

She led me to the bedroom. She got undressed. As i watched her my cock started to get hard. Once she was undressed she laid on the bed. I then got undressed and climbed in bed with her. I ran my fingers across her face at first and then moved down to her tits. I ran my fingers around her hardening nipples.I leaned in to kiss her sweet soft lips. She ran her fingers down my chest and stomach. Then she grabbed my hard cock and started stroking it gently. I moaned in her ear as i placed my hand in her pubic hair. I ran circles around her clit with my middle finger.

I moved my head to her tits and sucked a nipple into my mouth and sucked on it. Making her moan softly. I inserted a finger into her pussy while sucking on her nipples. Making her wetter and wetter. I Moved down her body kissing my way to her sweet tight pussy. I placed my face in her pussy and eat her through two massive orgasms. I flip on my back and she kissed her way down my body til she got to my hard throbbing cock.

She licked the tip. This made it jump a little. Then she opened her mouth and swallowed my length. Bobbing up and down. I moaned louder and louder. While she was blowing me. I feel someone straddle my face and lower their pussy on my face. I could not see who it was. I started eating this strangers pussy. She rocked back and forth on my mouth.

Mary had straddled me and put my cock in her. She road me hard and deep. I moaned on the other girls pussy. When all of a sudden the other girl squirted into my mouth. I swallowed all of her girl cum. After she was done cumming on my face. I erupt into Mary's pussy. Sending rope after rope of my hot load deep into her.

After I was done cumming. They switched positions. The other lady was her best friend Sally. Sally gets on my still hard cock. She was tighter than Mary was. My thick cock stretching her pussy out. She fit like a glove.She started riding me. Then Mary sat on my face again. I started to eat her again. Our juices started to run out of her into my mouth. I sucked them out of her. She lean down to kiss me and spit some of our juices in her mouth. We both swallowed some.

I told Sally to switch positions. Im now behind her. I slam my thick long and hard cock into her. I thrusted into her with long deep thrusts. Until i felt my orgasm build. After a few more minutes I explode into her. Filling her with my hot load. I flipped her on her back and dove into her pussy. I eat her til our juices started running out of her. I also sucked them out of her pussy. Then i went up and kissed her letting some of our juices run into her mouth. We both swallowed our juices together. We laid on the bed cuddling for a while.

Sally had to leave. She got dressed and left. While Mary and I lay cuddling her sister come into the room. She asks what we are doing. I said we were cuddling naked. I told her to naked and come cuddle with us. She did. My god she had a beautiful body. She laid besides me. I wrap my arm around her and play with her nipple. She moans in my ear. We lock eyes and lean in to kiss each others lips. I dart my tongue into her mouth.

I get up and grab Kay's hand. I move her to all fours between Mary's legs. Mary spreads her legs. I move Kay closer to her pussy. I line my cock up on her. I insert it slowly so she can feel every inch of it going in and stretching her out. I thrust in to her. While I am fucking her I notice she is eating her sisters pussy. This gets me harder than a rock. I increase my thrusts. Faster and faster harder and harder. We are all moaning loudly. Then I explode into Kay's pussy.

I flip Kay on her back and suck out our juices and kiss her letting her have some of our juices. I also gave some to Mary to swallow. We laid cuddling for the rest of the day.

This is the end of part 2. To be continued.