All Comments on 'My Wife's Baby Making Roulette Ch. 01'

by Teamaster

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Please

End this now while it's still a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome

Get chapter 02 out as quickly as possible!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please

keep writing, closet cuckolds like betrayed need their fix

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What garbage.

Written for wimps and men who love eating cream pies deposited by other men. Ugh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Oooh can't wait

BRING IT ON!!!

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 10 years ago
Junk!

Even for fiction way off course. No matter how much of a wimp, sub or cuckold the author would like to be...no one would willimngly encourage his wife to play this stupid "roulette".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Giant pile of horse manure

It's bad enough that she's planning to be a cheating slut and he's playing the role of spineless, willing cuckold. There's enough of that crap on this site already. But you continue WAY over the cliff when he agrees that she's going to have another man's child. If she does, she better plan on getting a DNA test from all the men so she knows which one to go after for child support. Because this guy is going to wake up and divorce the whore. Who wouldn't? Never continue this unoriginal garbage. It was pitiful and not worth the time spent to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So stupid it's laughable.

Stick with gay, thats where you belong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
lack of knowledge of babies genetic makeup in this day and age is plain stupid

medical and genetic history is a key to good health and life. Raising another persons child is stupidity and will have to be explained when the child is old enough to understand and the fathers future medical history is needed. So the father will be part of the childs life for however long the genetic father lives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

stupid just stay with your daytime job

starmanfivestarmanfiveabout 10 years ago
Doesn't make sense

This is a bad fantasy. Fantasies are about the moment. What might be fun to think about might not be the best thing to pursue. How is raising another man's child sexually exciting? Someone please tel me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
nasty tale

No LV tale. this is a chuck tale and with some baby from some unknown

source. nasty tale of a chuck

devilspydevilspyabout 10 years ago
I see you got praise from the trolls.

Not bad. What is next for cuckold? Hope she puts him in chastity and has him eat creampies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
DUMB !!!!!!!!!!!!! u stop mid storie

You stop mid storie too make us wait on WHAT WE NOW !!!!!! is going happen really ........ wasted my goddamn time worthless.... write the fucking storie's at one time are don't bother !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great!!

Amazing fantasy. I loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You have got to continue the story!!

I keep entering your profile to see if you posted another story. You have got to continue! It's one of the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent!

We will look forward to future chapters! Very exciting.

pathetic_cuckpathetic_cuckover 9 years ago
Good Intro

Nice setup, you should continue the story.

I hope he eats his fill of cream pies!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Continue!!! PLEASE!!!

You cannot stop here!!!

sinsational83sinsational83over 8 years ago
WTF

No stars for this unfinished piece of work. I suppose that's where you're going to leave it. If you didn't intend to have a finished story, why the hell did you even write the damn thing. It was starting out to be a good story too. Well guess you wanted to be like all the other wannabe authors. I suppose I'm not the only one that would like you to finish this story, Then you will get a rating from me.

becontree2001ukbecontree2001ukover 7 years ago

Will there be a part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Reminds me of Remo Williams

There was a movie in the 80s, called "Remo Williams: The Adventure Begins". There was never a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Breed a New Life Style into Your Woman!

Great story! Baby making sex is always the hottest. My wife and I both loved this story. It reminded me that the easiest way to turn your wife into a “hot wife” is play around with baby making. When the fertility card is played, women (even traditional ones like my wife) start to accept some very unusual and erotic solutions.

After several years of marriage my wife occasionally started having the “Baby, let´s have a baby” talk. This was fine by me because I wanted children. However, then, I started introducing my cuckold fantasies into our sexual play, especially when she was ovulating and when she climaxed. I would suggest other men breeding her or her hosting a breeding gang bang party. She would have massive orgasms and sometimes even pass out from the excitement. She started to even have dreams at night about her being bred by other men.

Eventually, I got her to adopt this fantasy as her own even when she was masturbating alone with a dildo. We decided for her to go off the pill. However, I started using condoms and telling her that she knew how she could become pregnant. After a while she became frustrated and said “I´m going to get bred!” We decided for her fuck a different one of her male friends, each month, until she got knocked up. That way we would know who the father was.

Well by now, three years later, we have two lovely children. These are enough for us so, she has gone back on the pill. Also, my wife has stopped sleeping with her friends.

However, as a result of this fantasy she can’t have orgasms unless other men shoot cum inside her. So, she has actually taken on various “for real” lovers. She says the hot wife life style is for her and is not going to stop.

A woman´s primitive urge to be fertilized, if properly channeled, can be used to turn a faithful wife into a slut. It´s all about eggs and sperm. Women will do anything to have babies, even change their ideas on monogamy! Once they enjoy the pleasures of promiscuity they are unlikely to stop!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UNFINISHED STORY DO NOT READ!

garbage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I See My Wife's Thighs and Breasts Giggling?

What...do they tell jokes too? And then you walk around in your boxers so she can see your raging hardon? Are they see thru boxers? Get this guy an editor please!

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
No and hell no

No cucks here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Words cannot describe the stupidity and moronic nature of this one. These cuck and slut writers are as perverse as it gets. Sad to even think these sick and twisted idiots would breed. Ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Didn't even bother. The crap gets deeper and more obscene every week

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What the fuck is wrong with writers like this?

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xabout 1 year ago

Probably just as well that this cuck won't reproduce.

Wishes78Wishes783 months ago

It really is time that the loving wives section split. I think we need a place for the BTB brigade to hang out and rant in, and a space where the cucks, and stags can play without having to see all this vitriol! Seriously the title and description are clear, if you don't like this stuff, you can just skip it and leave anyone who does in peace.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous