My Wife's Big Boobs

Story Info
My wife uses her huge boobs to suck a 12 inch cock.
1.4k words
3.7
23.5k
8
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife has extremely big boobs. They're bigger than your used to.

I had no idea that my wife would cheat in me. After all, she made it her theme when we first met that she was not a cheater and she never ever indicated any desire for a big dick. In fact, quite the opposite.

I never saw it coming.

A vacation getaway for her but a work trip for me, in the exciting city of Tampa, Florida.

Rochelle made all the arrangements and off we went for a 2 week adventure of which I had to work during the days.

My wife rode in the car topless for most of our 6 hour drive. She even sat topless in the front seat when i pumped gas and in the drive-thru. During her topless nap she whispered, "Fuck me with your huge cock" which was quite different. I found this odd but sexy as well.

Our hotel was cool and seemed super busy. My wife stood outside our car while she put on her bra and t-shirt. This while men and women of all ages walked past us.

My wife has been taking medication lately and seemed slightly lost or maybe just off a bit, but otherwise she was excited. And to this I gave the credit for her sudden change in behavior.

My wife Rochelle has always been a rebel and a risk-taker. And she definitely refuses to listen to authority about damn near anything. I think that's what initially attracted me to her. Or perhaps maybe it's the size of her enormous boobs that hang down to her bellybutton or even past it. And her boobs don't just hang, they're heavy as fuck.

Yeah, Rochelle stands tall at 5'11 and has a very sexy build. She's not petite but she's not fat either. She has great athletic legs and wide hips with a relatively small waist. And her tits are huge and her cleavage is massive. Her boobs are just gorgeous and will make your dick hard. She wears a 38 P, if I remember correctly. Her skin is lighter for an Italian girl. She also has great big areolas that add to the obnoxiousness of her abnormally giant breasts.

Everyone knows that she's very pretty. She has puffy, very pouty lips and long eyelashes. She's a beautiful 33 year old mother of four. But by far and away it is her big breasts which dominate her appearance.

But, as I said before, she seemed a bit off. Like, as in off in her own world. But I wasn't really paying too much attention. And perhaps this is why I was caught off guard when I walked in on her snapping a selfie of her and those tits with no shirt on. And no, she had no bra on either.

So you can just imagine what I'm thinking as I strolled into our hotel room on a lunch break unexpectedly, only to see Rochelle topless and posing with her big tits out for her cell phone.

Of course, naturally I was surprised and borderline outraged. But damn her boobs are so fucking massive. I'm gathering myself from being shocked, while I'm simultaneously getting a fucking boner as I'm going through a series of emotions trying to discern what I've just witnessed.

"Rochelle, what are you doing?"

"Nothing", she said rather hesitantly.

"Bullshit nothing. Are you sending nude selfies to another dude?"

She didn't answer.

As I stood in shock, Rochelle hurried off into the bathroom with her phone.

I didn't want to come across as jealous or insecure, so I waited patiently for her to come out.

What in the hell was she thinking? I really had no clue and was a bit shaken up.

As she came out of the bathroom, she was still topless and her breasts swung back and forth and side to side as she walked across the hotel room. she stood at the back door just staring out into space. of course several men just happened to walk past and saw her huge tits.

"It's no big deal" she said defensively.

"Who were you sending pics of your big ass tits to?"

She wouldn't answer.

She did not want to tell me.

As I said, she was off. I just walked out and went back to work.

After about 2 hours had passed, I decided to see what I could find out by doing some snooping.

I needed to find out just wtf Rochelle was up to.

So, I headed out. I took off from the work I was doing and headed back to the hotel for some private eye investigating.

It was roughly 3 pm in the afternoon. Our hotel room was on the first floor and had a back patio that walked out to the pool area. So, I decided that I would sneak up to the sliding glass door just to take a peek inside.

Nothing. Nobody. I guess she's not in there.

But as I enter the room, I can hear voices in the bathroom and what sounds like the shower running.

I got up to the bathroom door and I could see steam and feel the heat from the hot shower.

I tried to listen.

"Oh my god, your cock is so fucking big."

Now I'm freaking out. Is she getting fucked right now?

The doorknob starts to unlock and she walks out as I jump into the closet on my right. I just wanted to get a glimpse of what was going on without her seeing me.

It's Rochelle and she's still topless -- again. She's talking on her phone.

"I want to suck your big cock" she said with a devilish grin on her face.

"Come to my room 116" she continued with whomever was on the other end.

While she's talking there's a knock on the door. I'm stuck not knowing exactly what is the best course of action for me to take so I stay put.

Rochelle answers the door big tits and all. All I hear is "Goddamn girl your titties are ginormous. Get on your knees and suck this dick."

Within a damn millisecond my wife is on her knees unzipping this dude's pants.

When I get a better look, I can see that it's a very young scrawny, skinny short black kid. He looked like he was like around 20 years old give or take. This is a damn kid.

When she unzips his pants, what happens next just blows me away.

My wife yanks this kid's pants down and out falls this fat and nasty dick. What swings between his knees is a damn anaconda. It's a giant ugly fucking horsecock.

"Suck this dick I said."

"Damn your cock is fucking huge and nasty."

My wife opens her mouth and wraps her big pouty dick sucking lips around this donkeydick and commences to suck dude's cock as if she's a professional porn star.

Naturally, I'm totally stunned and freaked out. But the sound and sight of my wife sucking a 20 year old kid's massive king schlong is making my dick horny as fuck. I instantly have a rock hard boner.

I even hear my wife ask this dude in between her slurping and slobbering. "How big is this huge cock?"

"About 12 inches" he says from a state of profound bliss.

I'm sorry but I can't help but start masturbating in yhe closet.

She continues to slobber all over this dude's baseball bat for a long while. Much longer than she's ever done for me.

I've honestly never seen a dick that was so massive. It was indeed both long and thick. And definitely a foot in length. o question that it seemed giant on this little dude's small body.

Next thing I know, dude has my wife by the hair, bends her over the bed and says, "Now you gonna take this big dick bitch and I'm gonna cum in your wet pussy. Say yes sir."

"Yes sir" she gently whispers.

Over the next half hour this kid fucks the shit out of my wife doggystyle the entire time. She squirts a few times while calling this dude "Daddy". After he cums in her pussy, he pulls up his pants and walks out.

My wife is just laid out in our bed lifeless as if she's been fucked to death.

I pulled up my pants and let myself out.

This happened another 3 times with 3 different men during our stay.