My Wife's Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at her, saying nothing. Frankly, there was nothing intelligent to reply to all this. She had made her bed, now she had to sleep in it.

"The coming months and maybe years will be a tough ride for me, Garrett. I don't know what life has in store for me. The only thing I hope is that a few years down the road, when all is said and done, I will have a chance to at least be friends with you."

"This is far, Daphne. Very far. We'll see when we get there. Good luck." I stood up and left the room. A part of me still loved her, but there was no way I could be with her again. I had fancied some revenge against her, but the events had made her a miserable woman. She had learned something, and there was no need for further revenge.

EPILOGUE

Daphne was able to get a plea bargain in exchange for her full cooperation with the authorities against Derek Cramer. She moved to another city. I have lost contact with her since then.

When the accusations against Cramer were made public, two other men stood up and filed a complaint against him for blackmail. He ended up with a sentence of 12 years of jail time. Since the police had recordings of all my interactions with him, I was not even required to testify.

After Cramer was found guilty, I filed a civil case against him and his firm, or what was left of it. I was able to get 2 M$, from which a hefty percentage went to Harry. I pretended to be outraged but it was all in good fun. Harry had been so helpful that I was happy to give him some well-deserved money.

My company is doing very well. I am in the final negotiations to acquire a specialty door manufacturer. This will be a nice addition to what we do. I now have 6 employees and they are like a second family.

I was invited at a BBQ party thrown by Harry and Christine a few days after my divorce was official. I had never met Christine's younger sister before. Kathy and I hit it off instantly. To this day, we have been dating for a few weeks. We will see where life brings us!

A few weeks after the civil case against CBH and Cramer was settled, I paid a visit to Cramer in jail. I had told the guard that I had important things to say to Cramer, and that I did not want him to leave the conversation before I was done. The guy gave me a wry smile, and told me to rest assured, that I would be able to tell Cramer everything I wanted.

Cramer walked in and turned around to leave when he saw it was me. The guard ordered him to sit down and listen.

"What do you want, cuck?" he opened. I looked at him with a sly grin.

"Oh, striking preemptively? Interesting. Rumor has it that your wife Jessica has filed for divorce? Maybe I should ask her out to dinner and offer her a night she'll remember?"

"You fucking bastard! If you do th..."

"Don't waste your pathetic spit, asshole. I've already done that. The little hummingbird she has tattooed on her upper left thigh is just lovely, isn't it, CUCK?" I asked, with a smirk.

He was as red as a beet. He was about to threaten me, again. But at the last millisecond, he realized that this would not help his cause.

"Anyway, the reason I am here today is not to talk about Jessica. I just wanted to tell you that you're an idiot. An idiot who must be reminded once in a while that he is an idiot.

"See, threatening a man in his own house and explaining in advance what you will do to him if he doesn't comply with your ridiculous demands is not really a sign of intelligence, is it? Even a carpenter would know that. Let's say that on this one, you were the one left in the dust!" I started laughing. He started boiling.

"Oh, and weren't you the one who told me that possessing some kind of material was illegal for a simple man like me but perfectly ok for a man of power like you? I am so much in awe of your power right now. I am overwhelmed by your grandeur. Maybe it's your jumpsuit? It suits you so well!"

Cramer was so mad he was now approaching neurological disintegration.

"Before I go, I have something that both Jessica and Daphne thought you might find useful, some day," I said. I gave him a sheet of folded paper. He unfolded it and examined it for a few seconds.

"What the hell is that?" he asked.

"Case in point!" I laughed. "This is a drawing of female genitalia, commonly known as a 'pussy'."

I put my finger on a precise spot on the drawing.

"They wanted you to know that the clitoris is HERE."

Fin