All Comments on 'My Wife's Boss'

by jaygreenx

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
lagunabilagunabiover 14 years ago
More Please!

Great story - can't wait until you continue and describe taking his cock in your ass. That is my favorite thing to do. I usually cum without touching my cock with a cock in my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This

Is what all cuck authers really want, they should all come out of the closet.

guan818guan818over 14 years ago
Good but could be better

if you had more description on Heinz other than that he is an older man with a huge cock and what? White beard and pot belly or.. I would like to read that more from the protagonist's view. By the way, is he called Mark or Gary? I am a bit confused.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow!!!!

that was one fucking hot story

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This is a repeat of the same story

I've read this story before on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow

Stellar!

muskslutownermuskslutownerover 13 years ago
Great Story

As a Dom Daddy I love using married couples like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
boring

wont bother to look at the rest of it if this 1st load of rubbish is anything to go....sorry

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I could eat my precum all day from my cock or from my wifes pussy. it is so sweet not salty at all. I also love my cum and rub it on my face and lips to dry there. When I eat pussy I love to get pussy juice all over ,y face and let it dry there then go to work with that sweet smell. I work with a group of women and hope they can smell it on me. They must because they call me Sir------- like I am a knight and tell my wife they love me. I realy want to tast another mans cum fresh from his cock. I would apply extra suction when he shoots and pull his cum from his nuts. I have experianced that done to me and it is so good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
4 stars

i keep reading your stories.

you found a niche

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
two thumbs up

he needs it up his ass and he will get it.

Good for him and good for his wife's boss.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
very erotic

i have been aware that i am latently bi for quite some time now.

batcatbatcatover 10 years ago
a real man's cum

i fantasize about drinking the potent man juice out of my vietnamese exgirlfriend's pussy

batcatbatcatover 10 years ago

just the thought of my mom walking around the house in a short nightie with no panties, exposing her dark, thick pussy hair, all matted and slick with dad's cream pie makes me hard

pamcdpamcdalmost 9 years ago
Great story

I sure enjoyed all the great detail you added with each description of all you were experiencing. I love the way you describes an anal cum, exactly how I have felt one too. The feeling is so amazing. The desire to suck cock is how I feel too. Like can't get enough of having cock in my mouth mmmmmm. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GOOD READ FOR THOSE OF US WHO ARE INTO BICURIOUS HUSBAND STORIES. THE FACT THE ALPHA MAN IS WIFE'S BOSS IS THE ICING ON THE CAKE

I got turned on.

People are born with PREDISPOSITION to like MFM or FMF. Likewise people are born with predisposition to be bi sexual. I know i was! I shared my wife. One of her lovers seemed to be into me as much as into my wife: we met him on vacation. At his place after dinner the 3 of us, naked, went to hot tub. Him & i were on one side opposite my wife. He was pressing his thigh against mine. Occasionally he would gently massage my thigh too. Then he grabbed my half erect dick & simultaneously pressed my hand onto his raging erection; his dick was thick and as hard as rock. It was happening under the bubbles. He asked me if it was OK if he sat beside my wife for a while. I knew at that moment i could not say No to him. I felt that every square inch of my body and all holes on it would be his upon first request. I felt on seventh Heaven next day when he french kissed me & told me to submit to his will. With my wife he was gentle, making her comfortable. With me he was authoritarian, doninant and rough. He did not humiliate me. In 69 position i sucked hid dick and he was eating my ass, which it needed very much having been ravaged by his thick cock earlier that night.

MFM relationships can be very, very rewarding and can improve 3 lives.

Once you become intensely bi curious, you are attracted to your wife in a different (kinky) way: the sexier she is the more you wish to share her body with another man. Next stage is where you want to share the man with your wife.

If your gay side becomes dominant in your psyche, you all but lose interest to fuck your wife when you two are alone. She then HAS to FIND SOLACE elsewhere! If the new man is not into menage à trois, you might lose the MFM fun. But, c'est la vie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good stuff. Erotic. I gave this story ☆☆☆☆+

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Like!

:)

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 7 years ago
Quite right.

This is appropriate. As a Beta, I yearn to worship the superior Alpha male, beg him to breed my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
***** (4.8/5.0 = 96%)

I must share my fetish (my kink if you wish):

In ordinary situations i am a heterosexual man & a husband who is totally infatuated by his very sexy wife.

Once in a blue moon when i meet a very successful, accomplished, man who is also very powerful, i have 2 perverted sexual dedires:

(a) To enthusiastically share my wife with the rich powerful man. In one of my jack-off fantasies both my wife & i work for him; i knock at the door of his office. He ask "Who is it?" When i said it was me he says "come in". I enter his office & see him fucking my wife. She is bent over his desk, naked, & he is pounding her doggy style. I tell him that i brought the contract he requested. He tells me "please wait for me just outside my office door; i am busy right now; you & i will discuss that contract in about 20 minutes... you are doing a good job on thst file."

"Thank you sir"

(b) To submit sexually to the rich powerful man and let him have his way with me (no matter what he wants, i am his sub!). In one of my jack-off fantasies that man was hand-spenking me OTK; when he was done i kneeled in front of him, kissed his palm (the one that was inficting pain) & told him, "I hope you are not mad at me, sir. Please don't be. I really feel bad when you are mad at me."

I can not share these fantasies with my wife out of fear i would lose her love & respect.

You need not tell me that i am a sick fuck bicause i am fully aware of that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So hot

I got so hard. Touched my cock and started cumming. I licked as much cum as I could. Mmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Re anon 05/26/17, "***** (4.8/5.0 = 96%)"

Whereas above anon calls himself a sick fuck, i want him to know he definitely is not the only one. As a man in my late 20s i got fucked by a man whose strong business acumen & artistic talent i admired to the point of worshiping. I was a failed advertising salesman & he was an adverising genius, & (yes!) his net worth was impresive.

He got me a new job somewhere in the industry.

He invited me over for a drink.

When i arrived he told me upfront i had bubble butt... & within minutes i was naked, he was on top of me & i was in seventh heaven... my anal cherry was popped... i felt my dream came true. I was happy. I considered myself lucky.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Great story

Wow! That was so hot! It made me hard as a rock to read about his wife servicing her boss and then setting her husband up to serve her boss too. Can't wait to read more about this couple.

WhisporWhisporover 6 years ago
Great Story

Wonderful! This is a fantasy very close to my heart. Thank you for publishing this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Beautiful attitude

I like Ann's attitude to open marriage as let her husband enjoying with man.. Wonder if Ann was bi and she should let him know.. I've not read four more chapters and I might find out more. Thanks jaygreenx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Re anon 09/12/15 'GOOD READ FOR...'

Above anon said it all.

Yes, when your dream comes true, you think you are in seventh heaven or on cloud number nine... or both!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
EROTIC! I HAVE EROTIC FANTASIES ABOUT MY WIFE'S COLLEAGUE, MY WIFE & ME. HE FUCKS MY WIFE, I WORSHIP HIS COCK.

This story is FIVE STAR STUFF!

Marty FisherMarty Fisheralmost 5 years ago
LOVED IT!

I want to be married to Anne and satisfy her boss too!!!!

switchitter13switchitter13over 3 years ago
Sucking an alpha cock

I want to get on my knees and submissively suck a superior big cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

thats how i got to be a cocksucker wife had me suck her boss big 9 inch cock and later on he fucked my ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Anne who?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh, yes! I love his slutty nasty wife....If I worked with her I'd try to eat her pussy and fuck her ass daily. I'd even get naked with her husband to have her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very erotic

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

like his wife's description and story best. the actual "event" wasn't as erotic

DomFckrDomFckrabout 1 year ago

I Love turning out little twink husbands into cuckold sissy bois as they are as Hungry for cock once they get a taste that i usually have to arrange "special training time" with them just as this Alpha boss did. I though prefer to deny their orgasm till I have either gotten them to be skilled in sucking as the ultimate pleasure is in having the cocksucker sum from merely sucking my cock even if he has to be edged as i don't want hi hands anywhere near his cock when he cums so he knows he has become a cock hound and is all about pleasing his superior and master. And then the final is in having his wife assist in plugging his ass with a butt plug in preparation so as to not damage or tear him and make it so I can fuck him good and go after my real goal; rubbing, teasing and making his prostrate so stimulated he is panting like his wife or a real sissy as he can sense he is going to cum. And not only cum good and hard but also while another man Fucks the cum out of him as I deposit mine in his. Then sliding the plug back in so my DNA will soak in as my word also do telling him he too is now going to have part of me forever in him and that his ass is now forever another one of my pussies. Almost as powerful is cumming in his wife's mouth and then have her snowball him by passing it to him and making him swallow it in front of me. My DNA will be deposited in both of his pleasure holes, just as he is Always expected to eat Any creampies I leave for him in his wife. And sometimes if I am kind enough not to fuck her bareback if he isn't on the pill then I insist she takes the tied off condom home in her bra to keep it nice and warm for him as she feeds him his creamy treat. And if he hasn't been trained or converted yet then it is deposited into his food and drink so he can become accustomed to it and will welcome the taste when he gets it directly from the source. I'm curious how far this Boss will take the newbie bi boi and whether he becomes a cuck, a sissy or twink slave or even a shemale..

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I would love to hear how DomFckr trains betas to serve him. He sounds hot!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

(An MF dialogue.)

Quote:

"Actually, no. I have been trying to see that big cock ever since I spoke to your wife, but this other thing just came up." She said, "you're perfect for Gary's first time. You're the older man, 'Alpha Male' he's been longing for. Dignified, powerful, and very well hung. His fantasy!"

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

My experience with alpha men.

I am a married man who has never had sexual with other men. However I always felt very submissive in the presence of a dignified, powerful and (yes!) well hung man. I was aware that for me, his wish would be my command.

No alpha men has ever paid attention to me BUT at least one of them that I know of made a serious move on my wife. He did it before my very eyes. I just froze and was in a hypnptic trance of sorts. In my psyche, alpha men were deserving and I was not.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

"I think I can handle it. You said he's pretty big, but I've had some practice with your dildo." I said.

"You have? You dirty thing! how did it feel?" Ann's eyes lit up with anticipation, hungry for more dirty details.

"It definitely hurt at first. But once the head slipped in, I slowly sank it in all the way, and it's hard to describe. It felt different, that's for sure.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

My wife firmly believes it is the most natural thing in the world for a wife to ‘put out’ for an Alpha boss.

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbc8 months ago

This should certainly earn the wife a promotion. The way to get ahead is to have her husband give head, and his ass. Enjoyed the story, Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous