All Comments on 'My Wife's Brother'

by hotprof1973

Sort by:
  • 99 Comments
chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Thanks***

For sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

You NEED an editor, this wasn't edited; I gave up before the end of page 1. No score.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
Are you a veterinarian

Because you Neuter men fast than Gloria Allred.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Same old one star crap from Lw worst author

Cuckprof makes midorigreengrass look good. How many times can you write the same exact story? All cuckprofs storys are same fucking thing. Wife fucks guy, husband gets hard watching and takes the bitch back like nothing happened. His plot is terrible and grammer so bad its like writen by a grade two. He should have stayed away one star all his stores till he does.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 4 years ago
This worked well

It just goes to show that child sex abuse has an impact on the lives of people decades after the abuse ended.

A thoughtful and interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No stars

As a previous commenter stated, all of your stories are the same, and I too was not able to get past page one. You thanked someone for editing and helping with your story .... you got robbed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story

I liked it. Well done.*****

ManoBlueManoBlueover 4 years ago
Rochelle

Got off way too lightly. She was manipulative to.

fifteen16fifteen16over 4 years ago
Agree

I agree with the comment by Mattblackuk , however despite what happened as a youngster and what transpired with Travis was then. It does not excuse conspiring, lying and cheating as an adult, to much leeway is given and excuse making is done for those that are at an age when they clearly know that such actions are wrong.

A good yarn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Did anony read the same story I did?

"Wife fucks guy, husband gets hard watching and takes the bitch back like nothing happened."

When did he get hard? When did he take her back? Is anony sniffing glue or eating paint?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story well written

Why are some anonymous people so angry and hurtful.This is a well written clever original ish story and that's unusual on this site of plagerism.I think the story could have been better and more detailed but it was well done.

Ignore the morons and keep writing.

cybojicybojiover 4 years ago
Complex story

With lots of emotional highs and lows. Very good. Again without looking at the big picture a very poor choice was made. Im glad you added the closure in the end, completed the story. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I felt sorry for their past

But those two are adults now.

Having a shit life doesn't give someone a pass to be utterly shit towards others.

I was sexually abused. I decided to not be a victim. If I fucked something up....I...fucked something up. I didn't tell myself, "if only this horrible experience didn't happen to me...." I don't make excuses. I make decisions. I make good ones, I make bad ones, but they are MY decisions.

His ex wife CHOOSE to cuckold him. Making another mad unknowingly raise another man's child is HORRIBLE. She told him, "it was heat of the moment". I call b.s. She's had YEARS, and planned to literally turn some guy she marries into a wimp/cuckold. She choose him. So it was not 'heat of the moment'. Another lie, she didn't choose his safety. His leg was bleeding, she didn't even rush over to him! I can understand panic and guilt, but she could have at least ran over to him and showed SOME human emotion. What she displayed was the ability to turn off her love for him, same as how she was able to when deciding to make him a cuckold. Third thing, she wanted to get her husband stinking drunk, have a very lousy lay with her friend to MAKE HIM FEEL LIKE UTTER SHIT. Guilt him! Berate him! All the while concealing her sober long term affair.

My conclusion is she loves him...when it's convenient. That's not love, that's manipulation and abuse. If you claim to love someone you'd do all those things to, you are a liar, or are incapable of love. She'll probably live her life as a perpetual victim in some fashion. You managed to make me pity her and her shitty 'brother'. But I still judge them as toxic. They are both unfit to be friends, spouses, parents. Maybe with enough effort and therapy. I know being a single mom will make her grow up really fast. She'll either learn she's not the center of the universe to be a good mom, or she'll fail miserably and her foster parents will pick up the slack.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cuck or not

Pick one. Dont make him out to start to have a spine then take it back. The why doesnt fucking matter after what happened in the van. Let alone anything after. Quit fucking up the stories. You are your own worst enemy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Much better than the average LW story!

Nice plot, well told. I'm usually pretty aware of glitches and I had no trouble reading this story. IMHO this did not need an editor.

Good job!

R.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

Why give her anything beyond the pre-nup? Natalie was a monster and deserved to be left penniless.

She lied about her family.

She lied about her sexual history.

She lied about wanting to have his children.

She even lied about liking his interests.

She planned to get get him drunk so he could be raped.

She planned to blackmail him for a hall pass.

She planned to trick him into raising a bastard.

She fucked her ex in the back of the van.

She fucked her ex twice more the next morning.

Natalie gets no credit for shooting Travis, because she drove him to their home to confront Walter! What did she think was going to happen when she arrived with her enraged boyfriend? That Travis was going to give Wally a hug? Travis wouldn't even be in their lives if it wasn't for her deceit and betrayal.

Yes, Natalie had a traumatic childhood, but that doesn't give her carte blanche to shit all over her husband. The pathological lying, lack of empathy, and love of risky sex are all indicators of being a sociopath. Walter should have advised her to abort the baby, because with genes from a couple of psychopaths, the poor kid has no chance of being normal.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Thoughts

I don't think if I would mention a trust before marriage, certainly not before engagement.

Too much narration. Show, don't tell.

If Travis was so tough, why did he have to attack Wally from behind while Natalie distracted him?

"I promised him I would." - That's a stupid promise for even a damaged adult woman to make.

"my brain turned itself off again" - Awfully convenient having a brain that turns off and on at just the right (wrong?) time!

"I was planning to call you as soon as we finished fucking to see how you were." - Wow, how thoughtful!

"I killed the father of my child for you." - She was pregnant?

Did I miss where she got pregnant before this?

I know it's needed for the story, but for an adult woman to try to honor an adolescent promise made under duress is beyond stoopid.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 4 years ago
Definitely one of this author's best efforts

Honestly, I have no idea what to say... about most of the initial comments left on this story. It looks like those commenters didn't read it, yet, for whatever reasons, still gave it negative marks. 'Guess they had score to settle with hotprof1973 - maybe they couldn't stomach the author's need to turn all his tale into RAACs or something. In any case, I personally think the scoring so far doesn't truly reflect the overall quality of his latest effort.

This is a truly fucked up story, no doubt about it, but also quite surprising, giving who wrote it. For once, HP1973 actually managed to make us, the readers, feel genuinely sorry for his main female protagonist - his constant need for reconciliation, in most of his works, forced him to come up with the dumbness justifications for adultery imaginable, as long as his main couple stays together. Not so here with Natalie - the poor girl truly is damaged, and you end up wishing she was trustful to Walter, from the very beginning of their relationship, about her horrendous childhood, so they could have maybe work on breaking the hold Travis had on her. Another surprise, and a biggie this time: no reconciliation! Which makes complete sense! Doesn't matter that she ended up saving his life, since she essentially brought the danger in the house in the first place; as the MC himself said, it was already all over by the time he figured out what happened in the van. By the end of the tale, it was obvious that poor Nat was a poor choice for a wife, too fucked up for her to be able to have a truly meaningful and healthy relationship with anyone, even someone like Walt, who she claimed to love completely, since her internal definition of what 'love' is has been FUBARed before they even meant. Too much lies, too much secrets kepts... even if Walter was dumb enough to take her back, it wouldn't have lasted anyway, since he essentially knew very little of the woman he fell in love with.

I have no problem with him giving her the cabin, though - he didn't have to, but he was still fifthly rich, and no doubt she was as broke as a joke, given that she got nothing out the marriage (thank you, prenup!), got no job and is currently pregnant. Walt could have been a righteous hardass about it, but him doing so, after hearing about her shitty childhood and broken psyche, just show how much of an above-average stand-up guy he truly is. And, funny enough, it would be yet another reminder for Nat of what she threw away, when she didn't protect her marriage. 'Gotta said, though: 'didn't see him, finishing the story with Rochelle as his new woman. I don't know how smart of an idea it is to become the 'rebound' girlfriend right after a guy's marriage craters - hell, she even played a big part in why there was a divorce in the first place! I can't imagine those two ending up having a genuine future together, but you never know...

One last thing: no idea why hotprof1973 felt the need to warn us about a death, in his intro. There's a glaring difference between what happened to ****** (no spoiler) in "Dueling", and to Travis here: the first one was a victim who didn't deserved it, and the latter one was a psychotic asshole who asked for that bullet in the head. The first one was shocking; the second one was welcomed. That waning wasn't really needed, is all I'm saying - it's about context, and here, the bad guy got what he deserved, so...

Honestly, you surprise me, author. I've seen you twist yourself into a pretzel to make marriages that should have died keep on going. To see you make one of your MCs go "Nah, I'm done, not worth it!" is genuinely shocking. It's tremendously doubtful I'll ever see you pull such a stunt again, though, which makes me enjoy this last effort of yours even more!

Thanks for the share.

johnadpjohnadpover 4 years ago
Very Good As Usual

Statistics about foster care children is absolutely horrible.

1. 40-50% never finish high school.

2. Sixty-six percent of them will be homeless, go to jail or die within one year of leaving the foster care system at 18.

3. 60% of boys end up in the prison system within 4 years of leaving foster care.

4. 75% of girls end up pregnant within 4 years of leaving foster care.

5. 25% of all prisoners have been through the foster care system. Considering that only 0.5% of kids are in the foster care system means a child going through the foster care system is 66 times more likely to end up in prison.

Just absolutely horrible statistics.

Beautifully told story. Btw, I'm one of those after "Dueling" that suggested, although facetiously, that there should be a disclosure about a wife being killed off in a story. Let's amend that. For me you only need disclosure if a child or a beautiful woman dies. Unattractive women or men in general you don't need a disclosure lol.

While in this story your disclosure still left room about who would be killed, it still took away from the story a bit. As much as it upset me the wife dying in Dueling you shouldn't put that disclosure in the beginning of a story. One should go into reading a story completely open to what is going to happen, and let the story unfold naturally. I understand there are times when it serves an author's purpose to foreshadow a certain event, but don't do it if it's only to try to mitigate the shock value to the reader.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Liked it

Very interesting, if sad story. Natalie had a terrible history of abuse and emotional manipulation. Maybe if she had opened up to Walter and gotten professional help things would have been different. She just wasn't able to fight off Travis and paid for it with her marriage. I don't see Walter as being a wimp at all. He was up against a much bigger, aggressive killer. If Natalie hadn't shot Travis, he would have killed Walter easily. I say great story . Haven't seen one quite like this. Have to add you and the story to my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really? 1*

What psychobabble drivel. You are capable of MUCH better.

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years ago
I agree with powersworder

Everything he said in his comment is accurate.

In addition, I feel like you had the whole story figured out to fit what Natalie explained in the end. But, it doesn't work for me. here is why:

She lied and planned to trick her husband into a sordid sex plot. You don't do that to someone you love over a promise. There is no way the "plan" would have worked out leaving everyone happy. It would have destroyed her marriage. She had to know that and she didn't anyway and had fun doing it.

She was clearly having fun, doing things that she knew would likely destroy her marriage. She had fun in the middle seat under the blanket, fondling a guy she knows is a wanted criminal who is blackmailing her for sex. She had fun in the back. She had fun in the woods. She had fun in the master bedroom until the wasps came in.

She cannot have that much fun and feel the things she claimed to have felt. She had to know, even if the plan worked, her marriage would be ruined AND she had to know she had signed the prenup! She could not happily do things to disrespect and harm her marriage IN HIS FACE and except it it to all just be forgotten and go away.

People are not like light switches. Flick she's the naughty girl fucking a wanted criminal in the back of a car while her hubby drives. Flick she loves her husband more than anything. The way she explains it, that's how it went. Flick flick flick. For me, that means the whole premise is a bit flawed. I don't think I am making sense.

Here is the best example. Hubby is cut. Bleeding. Needs to go to hospital. She chooses her lover. She then later explains she was mortified at making that choice. She knew the ramifications of doing it. At that point, according to her, she was practically being raped. She had no choice, out of fear of her criminal lover's actions, but to stay and let him fuck her AGAINST HER WILL.

But it wasn't at all. She was having fun. If she really didn't want to do it, she would have laid there like a cold fish or have cried or something. Where was the please don't make me do this? All she says is oooh you fuck me so good. She could have done what lover of wanted, while trying to hold onto her own self respect. she didn't. For her it was "this is happening whether or not Ibagrees, so i might as well have fun"!

So, that's the flaw I feel with the story. You wrote her confession as if it was the truth and we should believe it. The problem is what she says is false. If she felt all the things she claimed, she would not have been having such a good time doing it! Since she did, then her confession is a pack of lies. Maybe not even lies.... Just a broken plot device. If the underlying premise of the plot device contradicts the story as written, then the plot device is flawed.

What I mean is if the plot device is that she only did it because she was forced into doing it, and at every point in the story she was doing it against her will and out of fear, then you don't depict her as having a grand old time doing the things. Not pretending to have fun. actually having fun destroying her marriage. Either she hates what she has to do or she enjoys it. Cannot be both here.

There are only two options: 1) she is lying about feeling bad / she is insane and the plot works, or 2) she is telling the truth and the plot is flawed.

Are we supposed to think she was a victim? She had no choice but to go along? Ok fair, enough. But, you had her enjoying it too much. It is like Nero fiddling while Rome burned. She was happily fucking her ass off, while knowingly destroying her future. That's not a victim.

I am rambling.

Good story, but she cannot play the victim card.

KB

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Different form of incest

A well-done but different type of scenario for a wife who betrays her husband because she didn't know how to do the right things at the right time and place. She came from a bad place in life but didn't try hard enough to take herself to a really good place instead of having a more adventurous fuck.

T.T.

Rhinoman1951Rhinoman1951over 4 years ago
cast offs

So, rich boy can only find trash left over from the stud? He dumps wife to take on the slut plotting to screw up his marriage. But, it's OK, because he heard what a wild piece she is. He listened to both getting screwed. One he dumps, one he keeps? ?? WTF?

ribnitinribnitinover 4 years ago
I expected a trite story, based on the title

It had depth, and was well executed.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 4 years ago
Very weird, interesting and entertaining.

4* from this reader. Natalie was one stupid bitch. Good story though and I was rolling when reading about the wasps!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Was going to skip this story

However, 26thNC liked it so I'll give it shot. This author tends to write and favorite cuck stories e.g. weekend at vegas, so I usually avoid him. However, he has written some very good ones too. Here's hoping this is a good one.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
I don't buy it.

I just don't believe a teenage girl goes from "Thank you for saving me from my foster mother." to "I'll have your baby" as a way of saying thank you to someone she won't marry. I mean, some may eventually, but not like that. And I can't really see her keeping her word after getting married to someone who seems to fulfill her. She'd need to be seriously deranged and then how does she bounce back to such lucid self-examination a few months later?

Also, I'm really glad she isn't my wife... Thank you for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Only problem is keeping Rochelle in the house

Sure fuck the duplicitous slut who was willing to help your wife stab you in the back

But dont keep her in your house where she can claim common law status

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
good story

Finally a guy that didn't sit around jerking off as his wife got banged by some asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
hotprof1973 ... well ....

.... you and your cuckyboy, man hatting, cheating WHORE wife Apologist stream of thought stories .... well, there's certainly a slimy rock that has your name on it ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No sympathy for wife

She's too cold-blooded for me to have any sympathy or empathy for her. Besides, she's lied constantly to her poor husband, who's to say she's telling the truth about her early life now? Nope, he did the right thing; cut her loose and tell her to have a nice life.

I don't think it was spelled out, maybe I missed it, but she's apparently pregnant with her psycho "brother's" baby? Two sociopaths have a baby, gotta name him Damien, right?

Lots of holes in the story, and I had to wonder, at the end, why he would drive for 4 hours just to briefly meet with the soon-to-be ex-wife? Isn't that how far it is to the cabin? An 8 hour round trip for a 20 minute meeting? Leaves his current girlfriend at a cafe an hour from the cabin, so she'll be hanging around there for several hours? Crazy stuff.

johnadpjohnadpover 4 years ago
@Kingbandor & @Just_Words

@Just_Words: "I just don't believe a teenage girl goes from 'Thank you for saving me from my foster mother.' to 'I'll have your baby' as a way of saying thank you to someone she won't marry."

Actually, to me that's believable, and let me tell you why. There are three things going on with her. First, she has grown up going from family to family without any one to love her. Then comes along this guy who truly cares about her and she loves him and he her (don't mean romantically, just love period which she has always lacked). Then on top of that this guy risks everything to save her (and that at a young age). Third, this guy who has shown her love and who has saved her is a very troubled human being which she knows. He having shown her love, saved her, and him being a troubled human being would suck her into her wanting to be his savior and to be there for him in a way that he has been for her. That could have manifested itself in many ways, but the thing he wanted, for whatever reason not explained to us, was her having his baby.

You have to realize that he is a very fucked up individual too. Maybe this was his way of "knowing" that someone out there truly loves him. He probably never had that unconditional love himself ever, so he uses this as a sign that someone truly loves him. This loyalty and immense bond she has for him, along with wanting to "save him" or give him something profound makes it believable to me.

Now is it right or fair to the husband? Absolutely not. Is it logical? Absolutely not, but people do a lot of illogical things and things that seem so contrary to their well-being all the time (look how fat Americans are, how much they do the wrong things that hurt them financially in the long run, etc, etc.). But her intense bonding and need to "save him or pay him back" makes it believable.

@Kingbandor: First, the above comment to Just_Words partly applies to you regarding the mindset of these two individuals. But on top of that you have a young girl that feels an enormous closeness to this "brother". He is very attractive so she is very attracted to him. There is this immense bonding between them having gone through a shared trauma that they were there for one another.

So, yes, when she tells him her side of things she is sugar coating the story just like everyone else would do. However, I remember being young and in passionately in love and infatuated and you forget everyone else around for short periods of time. She has that reaction to the "brother" when he shows up again.

This story was interesting to me, not so much because of the question does he forgive her or get back with her, etc. He had to cut her loose, but I do think it was warranted him trying to help her out somewhat financially after. The interesting aspect to me was someone with such a troubled past has a choice between what is good for her, and likely save her in the end, a husband who was "normal" and truly loved her and she loved him and he was good and stable. And the "brother" who was troubled, came from her tumultuous troubled past, but who she had a deep bonding with because of the circumstances I discussed above. She wavers back and forth between the two, and has divided loyalties.

Let's remember that she is a very troubled woman, who ultimately hurt herself more than anyone else. Her husband will be fine. He had a normal childhood and he will rebound back. His life has a good solid base to rely on. Plus on top of that he has money which helps a great deal in life. For her the adoptive parents, her career, and her husband were life lines, and she lost two out of the three. Her future is very questionable at this point. The interesting thing is that the person who saved her when she needed it the most, was also the person that fucked it all up for her when she was finally in a good and stable situation. Him divorcing her is totally understandable. However, I for one wish her well, and hope that she gets counseling, and meets someone like the husband again, now that the ties to her troubled past are severed, and she has learned the value of hanging on to that life line with everything she has.

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years ago
@johnadp i know what you are saying

I would buy it if she showed some reluctance, remorse or shame. What she says in her confession and your interpretation of it don't sound the same to me.

She was willing to have her "soul mate" fuck her friend, to trap husband into being willing cuckold, to have another man's baby, all just to get away with fucking her "brother". That means, in her mind there was a pecking order of priorities:

#1 letting her " brother " impregnate her

#2 having fun cheating on her husband with her "brother"

#3 tricking her husband into cheating on her to force him to feel guilty

#4 hiding the truth from her husband

#5 loving her soul mate

#6 respecting her vows (guess vows do not beat a promise)

#7 respecting her husband

My problem is enjoying sex with brother was #2.

If, as she says, she hated that she had to don't and she knew it was bad, wrong and did not WANT to do it... #2 would be impossible. It would have been at the bottom of the list. The fact that she had so much fun means she could not have been truthful about not wanting it to happen.

She could almost be forgiven based on her story except for the fact that she had fun doing it all.

KB

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Comments

@KingBandor - I agree with most of what you said, though I bought the story a little more than you did. One thing, and I'm not inclined to go back and check, I don't believe that she knew Travis was a wanted criminal, I think he lied to her about what he was doing.

@Just_Words - I agree with the absurd "Thank you." It reminds me of the variations of the story, I apologize for not remembering the title, where the wife had to thank a guy for helping her avoid a major mistake, so she fucked him!

@johnadp - I guess we're gonna have to disagree, again!

Marcie4youMarcie4youover 4 years ago
Wow!

First good read I've had in a long time!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 4 years ago
Thanks for a great story. I fived it, it could have been a four with the creative but fallacious forgives rationale at the end. Great entertaining story. Maybe not enough payback for her brother, who I knew wasn't blood kin from the beginning.

Get some Powersworder and the King of Bandor!

She probably was shooting at her husband, stationary range marksmanship don't mean much shooting at moving targets when the shit hits the fan. Why not in his big old back? 4x the target.

Still a great one, thanks HotProf!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
She took wedding vows AND she signed a PRENUP that her 'dad' objected to....

so everything she's saying NOW is excuses because she knew exactly what she was doing AND what she was risking when she conspired to cheat on her husband. Just another dumb cunt who not only fucked up her marriage but broke the heart of the man who loved her.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 4 years ago
Interesting

I enjoyed the plot of this story but still had too many reservations about it. I get that Nat wasn’t aware of Wally's wealth but, knowing she was fixated on having Travis' baby, why sign a pre-nup? I can understand Wally not being sure about his wife having sex in the back seat, he was driving for 4 hours and concentrating on the road and distracted by road noise, radio and Rochelle's chatter. Rochelle clearly saw what was going on as she could turn and see. How Nat thought Rochelle and Wally were having sex while he was driving and she was cuckolding him shows how mental she was!

I can accept that Rochelle wasn’t told of "the plan to seduce Wally" by Travis because he clearly had his own agenda to reduce Wally to a cuckold and destroy his “sister's” marriage and probably consign his offspring to the same life of foster care, but for Rochelle to be seduced by him knowing he had just had sex with her best friend behind her husband's back, seemed unreal. She later said she was attracted to him in the airport, but by the time they got to the cabin, and Travis insisting on fucking in her room next to her friend and her cuckolded husband, well, has she no self-respect or respect for her friend?

Again, for Wally not to confront the couple while they are rutting in the woods, but to immediately pack up and leave with or without Rochelle makes complete sense to me; take the phone, get to the banks and a lawyer first. But to almost immediately take his slut wife's BFF home to fuck, a woman who he barely knows and has already proved herself to be a slut, after fucking a man she has only known for a few hours, as well as after the shock of discovering the degrading infidelity of his wife of two years, isn’t the reaction I would expect from a man in such a situation.

As for Natalie shooting her lover to save her husband's life being regarded by the DA as justifiable homicide, is too extreme to be believable. Why couldn’t she shoot him from close range in the shoulder or upper arm which held Wally in the arm-lock, or even the simple act of holding the weapon in front of Travis' face, would have sufficed. If she shot him in the arm and he died before he could get help, that would imply the shooting was without intent to kill; but to put the gun to his head, when she had a number of less-fatal alternatives, would be manslaughter, which even with the variety of homicide laws between US states would carry at least a couple of years behind bars.

Despite these uncertainties, I enjoyed the story and agree that Wally had been deceived by Natalie too much to justify any reconciliation, although I wouldn’t have given Rochelle the time of day; but good effort, entertaining, and certainly worth 4*

hotprof1973hotprof1973over 4 years agoAuthor
Regarding the comments

First, I appreciate the feedback from those who actually read the story (its so painfully obvious which ones didn't and frankly you embarrassed yourselves). Second, there was some debate about aspects of the story from some people I do respect and I'd like to add my two cents. I hope readers recognize that I rarely write black and white. When it comes to love and sex in the real world, there is a tendency for people to behave completely irrational and follow either their desires or heart - or sometimes a combo of both. I try to write in that grey area because I find it interesting. This story is no exception. I think KB, John, JW, PW all saw aspects of the story exactly how I intended. Yes, Natalie completely betrayed her husband and while her backstory at the end is supposed to be truthful, definitely she tried to put a spin on what happened at the cabin with Travis - she did want Walter back in her life after all. There is no mistake in my mind, nor Walter's, that Natalie was saving his life when she shoot Travis, but she her arm was hardly twisted to fuck her 'brother.' Once Walter figured out what was going on with Natalie and Travis, he knew that as well. That's why he knew Natalie would fail his 'test,' and RAAC was impossible even with Travis gone. However, after learning about her upbringing, he realizes she was a product of her upbringing - as someone mentioned. It definitely doesn't excuse her actions, but it was enough for Walter to have some pity on her. Giving her the cabin was charity to a now single pregnant women, as well as a bit of a symbolic gesture like giving her the van. And that I always write RAAC? Technically, in "A Cruel Trick" there wasn't cheating - an emotional affair but no physical cheating. So 9/20 of my stories are RAAC, and none of them have the husband 'getting off' with the idea of the wife with another man. Just, none of my MC are misogynists who think punishing and controlling women is 'being a man.' I know that idea goes against a few people here, who seem to think personal attacks will upset me. I'm from the generation that unless something's being said to your face, it's not worth the effort dwelling on. Thanks again for taking the time to read my work and giving your comments.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 4 years ago
I was a foster child

And I never did these things. But ok. It is in the DNA of foster children. But I am glad Wally moved on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
some comments here completely out to lunch

First off this a btb story and not this authors only one - see Bitch Resting Face. Second, I hate cuck stories and there's been a few on here lately. Reconcilation stories and cuck stories are two different things. This author has wrote a few reconcilation ones and some are way out there - which is why I love his work. He hasn't written a single cuck story - though a few are swinging tales, which also aren't my thing. The ending of Dueling, once I got over the shock was brilliant. As someone caught cheating and patched things up with the wife, I appreciate how he humanizes the cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Whats with some comments

This is one of the better btb stories here. Very well written and original- wasp thing was perfect. Yet ppl are going on about this being a cuck story? Wtf is your problem with this writer? Judging by comments and ratings, he’s obviously getting way harsher rating and comments than a lot of others that are over 4, yet so many errors I have to reread every second paragraph just to follow. Fine ppl hate reconciliation, this writer has others like this one that aren’t. Fuck at least read a fucking story before one star it and bash it to shits. This one is a 5 for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sorry, HotProf

People aren't "products of their upbringing". Some in pseudo-disciplines such as psychology may be foolish enough to say this, but we all have the ability to make choices based on factors other than our "upbringing". If she was so psychologically disordered to do what she did to her marriage, it isn't credible that she would present in all other situations as normal or above average. Almost all of the alleged "misogyny" on this site involves stories like yours - women hit by the Martian Slut Ray. There is far more misandry on this site than "misogyny", as evidenced by the endless flow of stories with the defective, cuck husband character that is constantly written into stories.

hotprof1973hotprof1973over 4 years agoAuthor
So now psychology is a psuedo-disipline?

Well sorry I'm hwurting your fragile male ego that what I write makes you feel hated as a man. I bet you have no problem with stories that have women hit with the martian slut ray as long as they're completely humiliated and punished to the point their life is ruined. If you think respecting women is weak and 'hateful' to men, you probably could use one of those psuedo-doctors who practice psychiatry - did your mom not love you enough? Because clearly I showed too much respect for the woman with having her just lose her husband, get painfully humiliated publicly, lose her career, kill the father of her baby, and lose access to a family fortune. Damn me for being so pro-cheating - you got me, I'm a man-hater.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

"clearly I showed too much respect for the woman"

Yes, exactly... but misogyny isn't the issue. The problem is, that you wrote Natalie as an absolute monster and monsters aren't deserving of respect. Her words might say one thing, but her actions say something very different.

Their entire relationship was a lie, with her promise to have Travis' baby like an executioner's axe hanging over the marriage to Wally. Remember that if all had gone according to plan, her husband would have been drugged, raped, then tricked into raising a bastard child. If my wife did something like that to me, a civil conversation is the absolute last thing that would happen!

When you care about someone and they betray you that badly, passionate love turns into burning hatred very quickly. If you wanted to end the story with them leaving each other on sad but amicable terms, you went way overboard with her actions. You needed to show Natalie struggling every time she betrayed Wally (in the back seat, in the back of the van, going off for a fuck, refusing to go to the hospital, when she was fucking Travis and they were attacked by wasps). In every single instance, she was a willing participant, having fun as she cuckolded her husband.

It's just like writing believable reconciliation stories... if the wife's behaviour is truly vile, then it's almost impossible to believe that there could be any form of forgiveness.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
fragile male ego, once again used to justify anything you can't explain why.

You can't explain why it's consider a man-hating story so it the fragile male ego. Surely you can't compare a woman's vanity to a male's ego. Hell 90% of murders of husband/wives can be traced back to the mind of a woman. Through out history wars have been started over women. The thing I find funny is how everyone wants to make this about him instead of her. She married him, not Travis. But his "male ego" doesn't agree with everyone fragile sensibilities. The truth hurts. My other problem would be, why Rochelle? She planned on fucking the husband, she did fuck Travis. And he heard them. That would put me off right there. She wouldn't even be on my radar after that.

hotprof1973hotprof1973over 4 years agoAuthor
To Passworder

I don’t get why characters (of either sex) who are wronged can’t be a better person. Do they always have to sink to the level of their spouse? In this case, I think the MC was a good enough person to have a little pity and want closure to move on. He didn’t punish her as what she did to him, but she was punished. The cabin was hardly a huge gift considering his worth. Flip the genders in this story and the reaction would be a lot different.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
whimper

it ended with a whimper. give her the cabin?!? lol that lying, cheatin, bitch? Still don't know how she make it through all that to become a teacher that's young Wally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Na na na na its done

Rejoice cuckprof is done. I made him quit writing here so you’ll never have to read any of his shitty man-hating steamy piles of shit again. Spread the word, we did it! He’s gone!

wet4hotstorywet4hotstoryover 4 years ago
Absolute shame

I emailed Hotprof. He wouldn't go into details but he confirmed that he is done submitting here. Wtf are people so petty to harass someone sharing their hard work for free to the point they quit. I stopped commenting with my username because of dm from trolls. There's a lot of crap writers submitting and lots of good ones that stopped because of the anti-anything-not-btb trolls. Maybe if the admn should just give them their btb category, or change the description of Loving Wives. If you read this Hotprof, you quickly became my favorite and there's definitely a lot of people that will miss new stories from you here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
There really should be no need for sub categories

Problem is far to many authors are fucking liars

I recall one who always starts out with the phrase its a no cuck zone somewhere in his preface, only to have uber cucks

Most of the abuse I see is from grammar Nazis (I capitalized this time you nit picky assholes)

The second largest abuse category I see is primarily directed at dishonest authors who lie in their prefaces or with their tags

Thrid is the RAACs with their deus ex machina endings (which they deserve for being so lazy)

after that is seems to be people pointing out massive logical flaws in the authors narritives - and quite frankly if you cant take that criticism you shouldnt be writting

Then come those who criticize men being cucks - which given human biology is like being surprised water is wet. And authors who get upset at cuck story criticism is like getting upset when someone tells you water is wet

hotprof1973hotprof1973over 4 years agoAuthor
Um... I take a few days not checking and wow

First, whoever is taking credit for me no longer submitting is completely full of shit. Second, wet4, you never have emailed me and don’t know what you’re trying to accomplish by saying that.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainover 4 years ago
ZERO STARS!!

Absolute RUBBISH!!

Stick to writing poems on the shithouse walls.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 4 years ago
Really liked this one

Great twist on a cuckold plot and very creative ending.

I hope if you quit posting it is because you lost interest in writing not because of the worthless drivel of comments. The literary art is to evoke emotion and this author does that. Remember emotions are both positive and negative. Keep up the work. I may disagree with some story lines but I thought that was supposed to happen. I still read them

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 4 years ago
Good story... not great, but good

Sadly I find it more realistic than most cheating wife stories. I can actually envision a whacked foster child going with a bad crowd and wasting his life; and an emotionally damaged foster child trying to live a good life. I can see a young woman tormented by the abuses she survived; and more tormented by a sense of obligation to her savior, even if that savior is as messed-up as her abusive foster parents.

His family having money wasn’t really necessary. Even families without money get concerned when their only son marries someone he’s only known a short time. Yes, the money bought their cabin, but young teachers are also known to rent cabins to get away.

Constructive suggestions: leave the unnecessary stuff out next time. Consider introducing Rochelle in much earlier, like when Wally & Natalie dated. Consider adding segments where Wally observes her texting someone, and she explains it’s her brother. Basically, work the characters and scenario more; and the objects less.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 4 years ago
Travis wanted him to raise his kid

Because he knew Wally was rich and Travis could blackmail Natalie for money for years. Once Wally bonded with the kid, Travis could threaten to expose the truth unless she sent money.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Really

A three bedroom house on the lake is camping? REALLY?

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 4 years ago
Trusts

People who have long established Trusts do NOT withdraw cash to buy major items like Property. The Trust buys the property and therefore owns it. It is a legal entity so the cash and assets it owns are NOT the personal property of the beneficiary of the trust. Meaning, not included as Matramonial property so cannot be lost in a divorce.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 4 years ago
Should have had baby first

I am not sure that Natalie's promise was enforceable even at an emotional level, because it was a gift, and not a promise in return for another promise -- that is, there was no contract because there was no consideration.

However, if Natalie had wanted to keep the promise, she should have gotten pregnant with Travis' child before getting engaged to another guy -- no matter how long it took. Or, tell the truth and see what could be done.

While Natalie may have been damaged, that is not an excuse for adultery, much less for trying to arrange to have a child by another man during marriage.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 4 years ago
Natalie was a psycho

Even without Travis something would've pushed her over the edge eventually.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
A truly sad story

I feel sorry for Natalie and what she went through. That happens all too often. As a very tiny little boy I was molested and raped by my own family. so I know what people have to deal with because of that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Natalie should have taken the morning after pill!

Her baby will grow up and be just like Travis!

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Top story, unusual story but so well told.

Thank you....

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Well written story. Good ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
fuck off

and hang yourself.

YouamiYouamiover 3 years ago

Sorry to say, but this tale included so much over the top soap opera moments that it resulted in what seemed to me to a dumbing down of the plot line. All of the foster home stuff....why the fuck did she not discuss that with her hub? Travis was a complete testosterone fuelled dick...being shot in the head was much too soft way for his departure as a character. And the stupid bitch of a wife knowingly signed a pre-nup centred on future infidelity!!!

So her cunning plan was to have Travis knock her up with her husband knowing exactly what was going down. She provided him with more evidence of her blatant betrayal than he needed to dump her cheating ass in accordance with the signed pre-nup. That's where your plot became ludicrous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
"THANKS FOR EXPLAINING YOUR BETRAYAL".............................

Now get the fuck off my property. And you should know that where ever you move, I will be releasing all the video and any recordings of you fucking your "brother" to the school board deciding whether to hire you. I'll be doing this until the hurt,humiliation and pain have completely subsided. Might take a decade or so.

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
@PW, JDP, SB103, KB, & an anony or two. Re. Nat knowing Travis’ criminal activity

It’s clear that, as far as Natalie goes, as she explained things at the cabin in the end, she thought Travis was in Africa doing relief work, not that he was running to Africa to become a mercenary to escape American law for crimes committed here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is a totally baffling plot, in no way comparable to some of your others. A 1.

Mr_Sap24Mr_Sap24almost 3 years ago

The information doesn't mix well. The erotic parts are really weak as well, the plot need more polishing, balance. Still i will congratulate the author for his effort.

PorterrhPorterrhalmost 3 years ago

1 star - plot just doesn’t flow and characters seem to suffer from schizophrenia

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hotprof just went dirt cold! this totally mismashed plot holed story is what happens when u write while smokin pot!

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

I think "hot prof" is drinking even more than his characters. You have to be incredibly stupid of completely drunk to concoct plot as idiotic as this one. This is like Disneyland roller-coaster with fake pirates written by a high school student. You have to be mentally incapacitated to write like this:

***This was just a fling. Don't throw her away for this. You mean the world to her.***

***So, let's do a test. Let her prove that she choses me over him," I said, "If she picks me, I'll give it a shot -- counseling or whatever. But, if she picks him, I'm having nothing to do with her. ... I cut my thigh with a small paring knife.***

LMAO

The end of story confession is one of the most idiotic drivels available on Literotica, I don't think even Saddletramp could come up with that. You really have to be very foolishly self-confident or truly stupid to publish that for all to read.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

I forgot this one:

***I killed the father of my child for you***

LMAO

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Good story. Glad she shot the right guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story - well written and conceived. Interest maintained throughout

ErotFanErotFanalmost 2 years ago

Very dense, uneven coda. There should have bee some balance telling Rochelle's "head over heels" infatuation. 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One gigantic problem with the stories on literotica is that all the authors drink from the same kool-aid jug. They all imitate each other. And that includes those that would be considered at the top on this site as well.

This story had some potential, but just kinda fizzled halfway through. Don't even get me started on him ending up with the stupid bitch that fucked the other guy even though she clearly knew he was fucking his married foster sister.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another well written tale of flawed human beings unable to rise above their programming.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She is lying, wants to make up and get back into his cushy lifestyle. cI dont beleive hardly any of the wifey twats story. Its all about explaining away her immaturity, her selfish needs, her desire to have someone in charge of her thinking. So in other words she is the perfect democrap voter, stupid, unable to think on her own, needs someone to manipulate her and tell her what she feels, needs and does. So for my part(heteromale) i have never lost the ability to think or react while in the middle of sexual throes, altho i might acknowledge that any deep thinking might be pretty weak or stupid during orgasm.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownover 1 year ago

As someone commented below, 90% of the writers in this genre follow the same poor illogical, bullshit. All "I love you even though I brazenly betrayed you" "I humiliated you, but please take me back" and of course the beta making of the husband by being overtly nice to the slut, for absolutely no reason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a terrible story. The rationalizations and bad decisions on the part of Natalie are ludicrous. Bleech.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good tale that brought out some emotional responses, just like it's supposed to. The only part I took exception to was the husband ending up with Rochelle who is just as much a slut as the ex-wife. I forsee more drama!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yuck. None of this made a lick of sense. The mental shenanigans by Natalie are ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like most of your stories, but the “ Travis being the father of her first child” just didn’t fly with me, made the story kind of ridiculous, I have a hard time believing anyone would do that, Women aren’t that stupid.

Thanks for the effort. KS

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Icky. Natalie is a head case. Revolting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No way any district attorney or grand jury would've ever charged her with anything. Wally was being strangled by a man 7" taller and 60-70 pounds heavier with an extensive criminal record. By the time first responders show up, Wally would've been dead. Unless this is some left coast shithole or a northeast, crime-ridden cesspool with a Marxist DA, she walks. The rest of the story is meh. Not bad. Three score.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was warped. Natalie had serious mental issues. Regardless of Travis having a hold on her, I don't get Natalie accepting that the the "first child has to be Travis' kid". That is just not remotely rational. No sane married woman who supposedly loved her husband would do that. Author pushed it too far. It completely invalidates that Natalie loved her husband. Period.

WoodencavWoodencavabout 1 year ago

What a horrible storey, well written, but warped. ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"I fell fully in lust with her. She had that sexy exotic look, looking like she was either partially Latino or black". Adios, honky

AngelRiderAngelRider10 months ago

Felt Anticlimactic and and just a tad too convenient of a backstory

HighBrowHighBrow9 months ago

Nat made it WORSE with her Femdom agitprop explanation, “I was planning to call you as soon as we finished fucking to see how you were.”

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What a bunch of pure bullshit! After fucking him in the back of the van he should have kicked her out right then wherever they were. Listening to her explaining why she did what she did was a horrid experience. 1 star.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I liked this story a lot. What a heartbreaking tale. Nat deserves so much sympathy but the fact that she was going to cheat on her husband and make him raise another man's baby is pure evil. All the disrespect she heaped on him, she fucked him in her husbands care right there for everyone to see. She screamed those horrifying things while getting fucked by Travis.

Her life is a heartbreaking tragedy but reconciliation with her was impossible

5 stars

miket0422miket04225 months ago

This is one of the common LW tropes that's never made sense to me. Why women feel that a promise made long before they met their husband takes precedence over the promises she made to her husband when they got married.

Well written, I appreciate that the author allowed Wally and Natalie to finally have their conversation at the end. It really was too late but, at least it wasn't like so many LW stories where the husband never speaks to the wife after discovering her cheating.

mariverzmariverz3 months ago

Mike0422... No las mujeres, los autores... Los autores....

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The final moral of the story: It' ok to want a real man's sloppy seconds. Wives, girlfriends, whomever...as long as you have heard or seen them getting pounded by a stud, they are the right one for you.

Calico75Calico756 days ago

If anyone ever needed counseling, Natalie did!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotprof1973@hotprof1973
1259 Followers
Just to confirm what ppl have been asking: yes "One Last Bet," is my final submission here, which I decided before submitting it. In my life & writing career, it's time to move on from this genre of writing. Other than my dreaded 2nd and 3rd stories (which I know many people ...