All Comments on 'My Wife's Compulsion Ch. 01'

by TheGraduate88

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The fuck does sucking some strangers cock have to do with getting the shit beat out of her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WTF was this?

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 2 years ago

Terrible place to break; at least tell us what happened that night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A rather different start to a story….but hey, if it leads to reading about her encounters sucking off stranger’s cocks, I’m all in.

patilliepatillieover 2 years ago

Wierd beginning, this is prob going cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please use incest warnings, this was really disgusting

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not exactly pleasant and certainly not erotic—but please ignore the snowflake that asked for trigger warnings. If you’re masquerading as a grownup, expect reality in all it’s unpleasantness. Otherwise, stay off LITEROTICA and quit demanding that others create a reality customized for your tender sensibilities.

In other words, grow up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty vile, and if it leads him to allowing her to continue the change catagories cos it will hit shite scores

JJ

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

Did not care for it at all. Two stars, almost gave it 1 *.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Nice beginning.... very interesting premise. Many traumas manifest themselves through aberrant behavior. VERY nice beginning. I hope this doesn't devolve into another cliché-driven, formulaic 'cuck story'. 5/5!!!

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

I thought I remembered you pen name from other totally worthless shit stories.

Incest and cuck. You need some serious fucking help closet boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

tag has cougar? So in the next chapters we find out her real age and she does young guys? You are missing the cuck tag. If his wife during their marriage has been sucking other guys cock, risking STD's, and he now finds out an dis OK with it means he is a cuck. I get he can lobe who he felt she was and I get that she has a mental disability or some emotional challenge, but risking his health or life all this time? I mean if sh his getting guys of the type that beat her then she is finding some guys that can have all kinds of STD's. If first hubby dumped her because she did not or could not get over it then learn from this! Leave her and save your life! Be friends, talk, go out, just don't have sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There's this disconnect for some authors between fiction and logic. Unless you categorize a story as Fantasy or Science Fiction then the behaviors and technology and normal human traits must be maintained, or the story just becomes phony and silly, a cartoon. The author at the very beginning illustrates the behavior of a woman who is mentally dysfunctional, thereby eliminating any components of drama or suspense or logic. The poor woman is crazy. So while some readers might think its interesting to read what this crazy person has done and will do, there can be no other plot then looking inside this keyhole in the door of the insane asylum to watch what the poor bitch will do next. This is NOT an unfaithful or cheating wife. This is a mentally incompetent person simply living out their mental illness. Emotional and pathetic, yes. Erotic or suspenseful, NO. How can a story be suspenseful when the person's behavior is both unpredictable and blameless? She might next join a convent, or become a gang bang slut. Who knows, and who can claim they are surprised? She's crazy!

It is both a pointless and a lazy plot device. What a self sacrificing generous compassionate saintly husband he is. Is there a Religious category? I bow to his emotional and compassionate superiority. Mental or intellectual superiority, not so much. If he has children with this woman he should be prosecuted for child abuse. If he contracts a venereal disease from this woman he should accept that as part of his beatification. If he suffers humiliation and ridicule from those who get their cock sucked or know those who have he should accept that as part of the territory.

A pathetic and stupid plot idea. But hey, anyone who can accept this as plausible or entertaining deserves what the author dumps in their heads.

Unbelievable, but thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Confused writing which could possibly have come together if you’d continued, but will never work with the story broken at this point. Strange, but I won’t be back for Pt 2.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

So this will be another cuck story in the end. NO man would live live with his wife doing this, or indeed facilitate her doing it. She would be helped to cure it and yes it would be cured, even if some form of institutional help was needed.

The premise is weak, the plot silly and the execution of the story even worse as it stretches credulity and does not engage the reader at all.

1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why would you write a story that isn't even half a page lone???

I won't follow chapter 2 or any other story you write that is that short.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To the anonymous writer, who pointed out the mental illness and the trappings that go with it......

THAT... Was BY FAR, THE BEST analysis and critique of any story or writer I have ever read, on this site, EVER. BRAVO !!!

When I read commentary on the proper use of punctuation and how it ruined the plot for them, it makes me wonder if they even remember the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wargamer said about 5 hours ago: "So this will be another cuck story in the end. NO man would live live with his wife doing this, or indeed facilitate her doing it. She would be helped to cure it and yes it would be cured, even if some form of institutional help was needed. The premise is weak, the plot silly and the execution of the story even worse as it stretches credulity and does not engage the reader at all. 1/5"

As he has fairly well hit the nail on the head regarding this sad tale I hope he will allow me to tag along on his comments. I would add that an incident of incest was a plot device establishing the causation of Millie's problem and seems to be key here. Shouldn't this story have been posted to the Incest/Taboo category. I mean people don't come to LW to read those type of stories, if we wanted that nonsense we would have gone to I/T to begin with...(yuck). Millie is not a typical LW wife. - 1⭐ TANSTAAFL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’ve lived with a cocksucker. I never delved into the reason of the problem but it was more then just the problem like the one in the story. The solution is having some friends that fit her need and that know how she wants to be treated. They get what they want, she gets what she needs and so does the husband. In her mind she needs to be punished for liking what she was talked into doing for someone she loved. Just control the punishment and she’ll be okay for awhile.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheGraduate88@TheGraduate88
1948 Natal Year. 1968 Draftee. 1976 B.S. 1978 M.A. Four decades as a professional planner. Free thinker, part of the sexual revolution, enjoyer of women, strictly heterosexual.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES