My Wife's Compulsion Ch. 02

Story Info
Return to normalcy.
1.5k words
3.74
24.6k
15

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/02/2023
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two

I nursed her for a week. I had plenty of vacation built up and took some. She was a self-employed interior decorator and so had no one to whom to answer.

On Friday, as I was bringing her breakfast in bed she was actually smiling, something I hadn't seen all week.

"Davey," she said, "What in the hell did an old broad like me do to deserve you?"

I laughed at that. It was an old joke between us. I was 26 at the time, and she was 50. The year before for two months I had teased her mercilessly about being exactly twice my age.

"Baby," I said, grinning, "you'd have had to get knocked up at 15 to be my mother, so don't you worry about it."

Her face still showed the bruise around her eye, but it was fading to a pale yellow now. Her lip was down. And she was beautiful.

"Monday," she said, "I'll call Doctor Randall and get my prescriptions started again."

We had talked about this and I told her that whatever she wanted to do was okay with me. I would learn to accept her compulsion. Or we could medicate it out of her. Either way, I assured her over and over, I would love her.

I climbed into the bed and began feeding her. As I was wiping syrup off of her chin from a bite of pancake I said "I think this is going to be a Roman Princess day. You deserve it.

She smiled that wonderful smile at me. She's a tiny woman, barely five feet tall. Her slightly oversized head is round, and her face is round with prominent cheekbones, a small mouth, small ears, and big blue eyes that make you think of the "waif" paintings with the big sad eyes. A sprinkle of freckles give her a youthful look and only the wrinkles around her eyes showed her 50 years.

I kissed her again, tasting syrup, and continued feeding her.

She enjoyed her "Roman Princess" days when I would spend all day tending to her every whim. As always, I fed her breakfast in bed. She was almost catlike in the pure sensuousness as she laid back on her pillow, her eyes closed, accepting each bite I placed into her mouth. She would chew and swallow and then I would wipe her chin and lips.

When she was fed I got the porcelain basin I used for her sponge baths, filled it with hot water, and then started to bathe her. I washed her face, gently, being careful around where her eye and lip were still tender. I interspaced the washing with plenty of kisses and soft "I love you"s whispered into her ear.

She stretched when I pulled the covers back. I loved looking at her body when she was reveling in being tended to. As I bathed her small breasts I could feel her body starting to respond. Her small pale pink nipples were hard little erasers in large tight areolas. When I pinched lightly she made that sweet moan/purr sound that only an excited woman can make. Kisses brought soft moans and when I took a nipple into my mouth and latched on her back arched.

I tormented her like that all day. When she needed to go to the bathroom I carried her and then when she was done I wiped her carefully, front to back as she had taught me. Then back to bed for more attention and pampering.

I made her wait until early afternoon for her first orgasm. By then she was quivering throughout her entire body. I had touched and kissed and tickled and caressed and licked and played but hadn't quite allowed her release.

She was begging when I finally kept the rhythm going on her clitoris with my finger as she threw back her head and cried out her release. Her legs went up to her breasts as she pushed that pretty little pussy up, seeking the pressure I was giving. I kept her going once I let her start, following her clitoris with my finger as she pulled away from the intensity of the sensation.

I loved watching her face as she came. The way she scrunched her eyes tight and her mouth opened, gasping for breath as I brought another wave and another to her.

Millie isn't a "squirter" as you see in those internet porn videos. But when she is cumming like that, when her body is fully involved, her natural lubricant flows like thick Vaseline, almost clear. When I saw that start I knew her body was utterly involved.

I kept her going for another thirty seconds or so, my hands moving to grab her ankles, holding her legs so that her knees touched her small breasts and her pussy was fully exposed. She was panting now, her breath in harsh little gasps and when I finally stopped the way she relaxed was so complete that it was up to me to hold her in that position.

Which I did.

And then used my right hand to smear her ass and thighs with that natural love nectar.

She took a deep breath as she felt my thumb enter her knowing what was coming.

I waited for her to relax and then, slowly, gently, carefully started slipping my middle finger into her tight little anus. She was so small there that even relaxed it was a tight fit. I carefully pulled the finger out to rub some more of her natural lubricant on it and slipped it a little deeper this time. Each time I entered that tiny orifice her breath would stop until I started slowly pulling out and then she would gasp deeply.

I felt her starting to cum on my fourth entry and then used my thumb and middle finger to gently massage the back of her vaginal wall with my thumb and the front of her rectum with my middle finger. Her pussy was flowing again, thick and warm, and her breathing was in tiny little pants.

I stopped then, leaving my finger deep in her rectum and my thumb buried in her vagina.

The tension in her body was amazing at that moment, and I held her there for another thirty seconds before slowly pulling out.

She collapsed.

She was spent.

In a matter of seconds, she was snoring softly, and I smiled as I left the room to let her rest.

I couldn't help the grin as I took the pill-splitter and split the Viagra pill, popping half into my mouth. I didn't want one of the dreaded four-hour erections, but I did want some wildness to wrap up this day.

I showered quickly, washing my hands carefully, and then went into the front room, turned on the television and my xBox, and spent about an hour killing bad guys.

She was still snoring softly, almost purring, when I went back into the bedroom, slipped off my clothes, and eased into the bed next to her.

I loved kissing her awake, her lingering womanscent, laden with pheromones, combined with the Viagra had me fully erect, almost painfully erect, in just seconds.

Her eyes weren't focused yet as I eased onto her, my knees between hers, and slipped inside of her. I continued the soft kisses, covering her face with them, as I let my rhythm start. In just a few strokes her hips were matching my rhythm and her breathing was irregular. I knew how sensitive she would be after her extended denial followed by her extended orgasm, and I wanted to take advantage of it.

I felt her fingers digging into my back and her back arching with her orgasm and stopped my rhythm for a moment, allowing her climax to pass. As soon as she started to relax I started that rhythm I knew was right for her and soon she was cumming again.

She must have cum 20 times when I felt the friction that told me she was starting to dry up and pulled out of her.

Smooth as an otter she squirmed around and had me in her mouth as her pussy pressed to mine.

We lay like that, in the classic 69 position for several minutes. I could taste when she started to get wet again and felt her love honey, thick, hot, slightly salty, suddenly filling my mouth when she came again. I rocked my head back and forth a little, burying my face as deeply into her pussy as I could, drinking, swallowing her pleasure, as she continued using her mouth and lips and tongue and throat to pleasure me.

With a sudden rush, she came a final time, her entire body clenching, and coughing a little as she had taken me too deeply into her throat.

Suddenly she pulled off of me and twisted away, crying out "oh god baby, enough, ENOUGH for now!"

I laid back, panting myself when she rolled onto her side and took me into her hand. She masturbated me slowly, excruciatingly slowly, until my entire body was quivering with my need for release. When she suddenly finished me with a few quick strokes I ejaculated hard enough that the hot sticky jet of my semen hit my chin and left a white trail down my belly. She continued lightly stroking until she had milked every drop from me.

Both spent, we slept in each other's arms until morning.