All Comments on 'My Wife's Compulsion Ch. 02'

by TheGraduate88

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She was 50 and he was 26? Not only a shit story but piss poor maths as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Still no wiser!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Are you stupid? Serious question.

If she was 51 and he’s 26, then she would have had to get pregnant at 24 to be his mother.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 2 years ago

Work on your math: He's 26, she's 50, why would she have to have been knocked up at 15 to be his mother? Wouldn't it be 24?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This chapter did absolutely nothing to further the story... all we learned is that she is 50 and he is 26. Very poor. I noticed that you have several projects going at the same time. Guess that's why this nothing chapter happend.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

Why would a 26 year old guy need Viagra to be able to fuck his 50 year old wife? What's the matter with him? Oh, silly question. When he goes to the doctor he should have an assessment done on himself. He is obviously mentally impaired in some way.

lbeachamlbeachamover 2 years ago

Is she crippled?

patilliepatillieover 2 years ago

We never did find out what happened to her, did we?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well this sordid chapter explains a bit more, that is the cougar tag for one. For another it appears that he has found someone he can manipulate for his own use as well. It does ring a bit more as a fetish story. The previous chapter established Millie's "daddy issue" and this one just did the same for Davey's Oedipal Complex! Again, why is this in LW? - 1⭐ TANSTAAFL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Get a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Odd story but I like her compulsion. I love watching women sucking cocks. Especially when they “ need” to. The addiction and self humiliation she feels and the things he says to her as she sucks. Him knowing deep down she’s a whore that wants strangers to shoot their cum on her face. Perfect.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

I'd still call this shit "trash" but I cant bring myself to give you a compliment like that.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

This was a decent, refreshing story, which avoided all the usual clichés. Their "loving" relationship" is unusual, but hell, I read it through twice and never saw where either was being held in their union against their will. Very romantic. 5/5 for creativity and good writing.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

6 red stars in 62 stories. Now I get it!

DessertmanDessertman8 months ago

I had a 40 year relationship with a woman who was 9 years older than me. It only ended when she died aged 85.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheGraduate88@TheGraduate88
1948 Natal Year. 1968 Draftee. 1976 B.S. 1978 M.A. Four decades as a professional planner. Free thinker, part of the sexual revolution, enjoyer of women, strictly heterosexual.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES