All Comments on 'My Wife's Compulsion Ch. 03'

by TheGraduate88

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What kind of a selfish asshole wants his wife to suffer through humiliation, degradation and objectification.

She needs to divorce his piece of shit ass.

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Way cute. I'll suspend my disbelief in a pill of that sort and just enjoy the expertise of your writing skills.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 2 years ago

Three chapters for 4300 words? That's a short one chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very hot story. She has a high risk of abuse but I have had a wife like her and I encouraged it. I love that the only need is her being humiliated as she sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

poor and illogical. mental health expert can cure such a "compulsion"

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

She doesn’t want to throw the pills away. He is a selfish bastard for asking her to. She will get hurt and leave him. He deserves to get a beat down too.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 2 years ago

Thoughtful, innovative, thought provoking.

I appreciated both of their opinions, at least the one's you wrote. Your story, your universe, your fantasy.

My ex was on meds for mental problems. She felt stifled but they controlled her wild outbreaks. As a result, I could somewhat relate to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Announcer: And now on 'Maury'! Join us as we are about to expose our secret guest! Let's listen to this audio clip which reveals the identity of our latest 'Repulsive Rectum'!

From the story:

○ "Millie, what would you think about stopping the meds?"

□ "David, you know what that would mean."

○ "Yes.

□ "David, it's not for pleasure. It's humiliating. It's degrading. I hate it. I cry afterward."

Host: SO, DAVID! Youuu ARE the ASSHOLE!!!

And now a word from our sponsor:

Do you enjoy reading but feel unsatisfied after devouring a new story? Did it leave you with that feeling of loss and accompanied regret for time you will never get back? That's because you have just been bamboozled by another 'Loving Wives' tale! That's right! The experience was far from loving wasn't it! Here's what you can do about this...not much. Yes, sadly friends LW as it should be, is no longer. But on the bright side! IF...you're looking for incest, if interracial floats your boat, if a fan of fetish is what you are...then Loving Wives is what you want. And that's to bad...

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 2 years ago
For better or worse.

Some of you moralizers talk endlessly about for better or worse and how the wife has to stay with her husband if he can't perform. But you hypocrites want to dump the wife and run because she has a high sex drive that YOU can't keep up with. Where is HER husband for better or worse? Why do YOU cut and run? If she has a slut ray sickness, why don't YOU hang around? Hmmm?

The hypocrisy in some of the commenters and writers is beyond belief.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

What a stupid thing to do to her.

He is a cuck, now he’ll watch her

1/5

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

@sbrooks103

Three chapters for 4300 words? That's a short one chapter.

Another one of your pointless points

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheGraduate88@TheGraduate88
1948 Natal Year. 1968 Draftee. 1976 B.S. 1978 M.A. Four decades as a professional planner. Free thinker, part of the sexual revolution, enjoyer of women, strictly heterosexual.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES