All Comments on 'My Wife's Date'

by petewilcox

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well dumbass you open the door for her, she will not return to you for her sexual fun. It will always be a big dick from now on. She better not miss a pill or your gonna end up raising his kid. You would be smart to move on and find a woman who you can satisfy. And don't tell me you love her and she loves you. Your marriage has taken a major hit. After big dick has been fucking her for 3 yrs you have lost her, don't stay around as the pussy cuckold get on with your life.

dossbigdossbigover 1 year ago

Why do people read Cuckold Stories and complain about the wife getting fucked by a bull?

It was a great story!

kater001kater001over 1 year ago

What a great story! It's great to read how a woman gets sexually awankened and mentally empowered. You described it very well, put some focus on the pre-story and also on your and your wife's emotions. The sex acts are described very well, arousing, exciting and ckear, and it's nice how you distinguish between lovemaking and fucking. Great story-telling.

I always wonder why guys hating cuckolding read (explicitly marked!) cuckold stories, and then place some funny comments. I had to laugh out loudly when reading some of these angry opinions - sorry. I hope you don't take this too serious. You're a talented writer, and I'd be pleased to read more stories from you.

vhasstvhasstover 1 year ago

Didnt read, but 5 stars for the first paragraph warning, Thank you Mr Wilcox.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Different strokes for different folks - the cuckold lifestyle isn't for everyone and obviously the tales shouldn't be read by everyone. If you are OK with a cuck lifestyle, then this is an entertaining and good story. Maybe IRL, it would happen a little slower, but the feelings are there and represented and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent! Maybe a date night leads to a baby bump in the next chapter!

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

I'll be happy to answer "dossbig" question and I'll do it with a quote from Confucius: When you spot a fool, name them loud and clear so everyone knows who they're dealing with.

We do that here. We recognize the jerks "cuckold fans" and call them loud and clear to help readers skip this story.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 1 year ago

@dossibig - why do you assume people even read those cuckold stories?

Fact is, the overwhelming majority of readers don't - they skimmed what is written, especially the ending, and then go to the comments to trash it...

I mean, it's quite obvious. Kinda weird that so many pro-cuck still haven't figured this one out...

mudhentwomudhentwoover 1 year ago

Wonderful adventure! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this story as it captured, almost exactly, how my wife got into fucking other guys. There is nothing better than watching a big guy fucking your wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story and a well-told introduction to "wife Sharing" all women need a big cock and we guys don't always have one, so it makes sense to find a stud who can provide one. When it works out there is nothing better than a wife satisfied from having been well fucked.

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

VERY HOT story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, I am sure that Jack could set her up with a few of his friends. Maybe Jack could take her over to a fraternity for the weekend. He could drop her off on Friday evening and pick her up sometime Sunday evening? A few nights at a gloryhole for her would be good for her as well. So many options. Afterwards, she cages her husband and a collar to keep track of him. She could start having her husband clean off her pussy and a guys cock.

katibkatibover 1 year ago

Writing to the usual cuckold formula, the author offers nothing new and employs an almost juvenile style with prose that crys out for better editing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pure joy to read this is the kind of story I hope to see more often! Thanks!

kater001kater001over 1 year ago

@mattenw I think a real fool is who wastes time by complaining about a story he knew he would't like ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best cuckold stories, I've read so far. Hats off to you. You could describe the various scenarios perfectly. Full marks. Do keep on writing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More please. Did he get Jack cum out of her pussy, did he suck Jack cock, did he get his ass on Jack cock.

Rocky62Rocky62over 1 year ago

Well then cucky, what does she need you for??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot story. I do wonder though, how many writing critics have actually written something of their own? It's one thing to find fault, quite another to create something, and the disclaimer at the beginning is just wonderful.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969over 1 year ago

"why can't the cuckolds put their story in the FETISH forum where it belongs"

Why don't you go read stories in the Romance section or leave this adult playground since you can't cope with anything outside your narrow focus?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love jacking off ti this story.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Same tired OOAA comment on same old tired template cuck story.

shadrachtshadrachtover 1 year ago

Not my bag, but you did a great job of warning me about that in your first sentence. I'm not rating it because I didn't read it, but thank you for that timely and accurate warning!

baydogbaydogover 1 year ago

I love how so many hate the cuck stories, which completely fit the category description, but somehow think BTB stories are “erotic”. I would argue that on an erotic literature site, cathartic hate and revenge doesn’t fit. Maybe have a misogyny category?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The husband is aware he does not sexually satisfy his wife. He does not attempt to become a better lover. Instead, seeking to satisfy his cuckold desires, he arranges for a big guy to fuck his wife royally in a sexual exhibition. She spends the rest of their marriage having sex with other men in an effort to recreate the pleasure she found in that objectifying experience. That is not erotic or loving. That is a sad, pathetic nightmare.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story is so hot!!

I'm hoping my wife and I get to experience the same type of encounter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your stories are beyond hot…I’m a high earning cuckold husband…She wanted all the material things I could provide and I couldn’t resist her ass, so a perfect marriage…I know she’s unfaithful but she knows it turns me on…I beg to eat her out after her “dates”..Again, loving your stories..Keep writing..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love this. I love when the wife cums like she has never cum before. It is so hot to watch a wife like this. I would have cum in my pants if he cleaned her up after the sex or if she sat in his face for the handjob

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Your story is hot, but you claim to have used an editor? You couldn't prove it by me, given the large number of errors it still contained. Thank you for your effort, which I enjoyed, but please start looking around for a more precise editor. Thanks.

litlbulllitlbull11 months ago

Great story! Good to see a couple improve their marriage by adding some spice, this is modern marriage 😁

norcal62norcal6211 months ago

Wasted seed ! come on.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

lol, if he had a big nob he wouldn't be driving a 911.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I didn't believe that willing cuckolds or cuckold couples existed until I met one such couple.

Their story, my story, and how we met would take several paragraphs and be a story in itself. Suffice to say we did. Their problem was that she liked to kiss with extensive foreplay. She turned him on so much that he was lucky to be a minute man at best. This left her frustrated and him feeling inadequate. They were nice people and her face and body both were a solid seven. It was not a hardship for me.

To alleviate her guilt and hesitancy, it was decided that our initial encounter should be a private one at a neutral site. However, at his request, unknown to her, I had a sound activated recorder in my clothing. Things went well between us and she discovered that I enjoyed kissing as much as she did.

A week later we met at their home. This time he listened from outside the door. He was discovering that he had a prurient interest and a voyeur streak. The next time we met the bedroom door was open and he watched from the doorway. She realized that she was an exhibitionist of sort and enjoyed performing for him.

Within a few visits, he was observing from within the room and soon even took a few pictures. I also discovered that I enjoyed feeding my ego by giving an attractive woman multiple orgasms while her husband watched.

We continued to meet two or three times a month for almost a year. At that time I took a different job and moved away. We didn't try to maintain contact but I hope that things worked out for them.

Buster2UBuster2U11 months ago

5 big blazing stars to this writer. I got some wood while reading this story. Very difficult to do these days. Excellent story, good writing, and good effort. Just delete the jerk off complaining about something they don't like. Myself, I have shared just about every woman I've ever known. LOL, I got a big kick out of seeing my woman pleasured by my black buddies. I had a crew of about 6 married black men that would come over occasionally to fuck my wife or GF. Because we all enjoyed it. I didn't go for the humiliation so often talked about in stories. But I always loved sloppy seconds. Thank you for your effort. Buster2U

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

The wasted seed comments and the insemination comments turned it from a cuckold story to a fetish story. It could have been a 5

shang40shang4011 months ago

Enjoyed

My hindu Brahmin wife went for a date with her Dalit colleague.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

My wife dates outside our marriage also, I get so hard waiting for her to come home and feed me her messy pie that I explode almost immediately once I get my face in her cummy pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Enjoyed it.

Jonn22Jonn229 months ago

I just don't get it either I don't understand the whole cuckold thing I know you guys embellish the stories but that's just ridiculous I mean everybody has a thing I guess

OGHMNWOGHMNW8 months ago

I enjoyed this Hot Erotic story! I don’t see it as a Cuckold story but more of a Wife Sharing / HotWife story. I’m sure Jack might have other Friends with Benefits also for those time’s in between his visits. Tim needed to thank Janet for the referral as well as Amy. Thank You!!!

Buster2UBuster2U8 months ago

Jack comes over and they go out. One time they will leave and never come back. Amy has her "Superior" Man and Lover now, why not trade-up? Eventually almost all of them will. 5 big Blazing stars Great Writing, Great Story, Great Everything. Thks, Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good story but Jack should cum on Amy's face and then she can kiss her husband with cum all over her face.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My wife's date ended our marriage. She tried everything to get me to stay together. I said I wouldn't stay married to a liw life cheating bitch. I missed being with our children it was very tough. The divorce was final. I had been told that it happened only once but I said once to many. Ever time that I picked up the children I could tell that she had been crying. Over a year later while I was out by myself eating I heard her voice may I have a seat. I looked up at her and motioned her to sit. I actually enjoyed the talk. I even paid for her meal. Then all be darn if I didn't ask her for a date. You probably guessed it we remarried. That was 16 years ago. Yes asshole was mugged but I hadn't a thing to do with it.

Helen1899Helen18995 months ago

I read these cuckold stories for hot sex, which this author is good at. i judge the marking on how wet my pussy gets and how good an orgasm it stimulates. The morals of the stories and stupidity of the husbands is of no concern of mine. 5*

Buster2UBuster2U5 months ago

10 Big Blazing stars HOT HOT HOT Story. Thanks for the effort. Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I used to think I was unusual because I actively encouraged my wife to date other men and get extremely aroused when she did. Now I’m realizing how normal it actually is and have made many new friends in the lifestyle.

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmann4 months ago

Very hot, it's rare to get such a complete back story. My wife has never had such a hot date

usaretusaret4 months ago

Thanks for the warning.

Miles6663Miles66633 months ago

Loved it, felt I was in the room with you, shooting my load also onto the carpet

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey21103 months ago

One thing I always wondered about stories like this is why would a wife stay with someone so sexually inferior? I know that sex isn't everything in a marriage, but it is a big component. It is very puzzling, but I still enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Would love to have my wife go out on a date and bring me home a nice creampie to clean up! I've given her the option to do do this, but so far she has refused. But, I'll keep trying!

Buster2UBuster2U2 months ago

I read many comments similar to "Well Cucky, what does she need you for?" Well, let me explain to the uninformed, Everyone deserves to be loved. Even guys with little dicks. Little dicked guys can only do the best that they can to make their wife happy. Maybe like in this story of setting her up with a date. But Hubby deserves love, like anyone else. Maybe he can't slam it to her real good but permits her to date or fuck other men that can. However, if they are real 'stud muffins' they are in high demand, don't necessarily want to settle down with every woman that they fuck, and only enjoy the free pussy, not getting tired down to all the women that they fuck. The woman wants security and a loving hubby. Maybe hubby can't do it for her like she'd like, maybe hubby will let her 'play around' maybe he just lets her go out by herself or whatever. Either they work out something that works for them or they don't. There are actually some guys that I have seen with really small dicks, when I have a couple of buds over for a barbecue My GF Janice got naked and everyone fucked her, one guy had a dick smaller than my trigger finger. I felt bad for him, but he still fucked Janice. Regardless, everyone deserves to be happy and be loved. How they achieve it is up to them. Thanks, Buster2U

Spice1UpSpice1Up2 months ago

Absolutely fabulous!

Well written, imaginative, just the right amount of everything.

Belay that, give us more, lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous