My Wife's Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy felt her panties get wet.

The lounge only had piped-in music, but Jack asked Amy to dance. As they were dancing, he could feel Amy was pressing her tits against him. Amy was amazed at how big Jack was, as she was used to dancing with me. During the dance, Jack leaned over and kissed her, she opened her mouth to accept his probing tongue, and pushed hers in his mouth. She felt his cock growing against her belly. 'Fuck!!' She thought.

She grabbed his hand and said, "Let's go back to my house."

As they drove home, Amy's clitoris was tingling, it needed attention. When they parked in our driveway, they passionately kissed again; Jack reached his hand up under Amy's sweater, fondling her titties and pinching her nipples. When he felt her hips instinctively thrust, he pulled his hand from under her sweater, and moved it under her skirt. Amy scooted her ass down in the seat, and spread her legs to give him better access to her soaked panties, and her raging clit. Jack's fingers moved her panties aside and rubbed her swollen clit, and she cried out in thrill and relief. Amy reached for Jack's crotch and her hand landed on his, enormous swollen cock.

"My God Jack, what the fuck is that, let's go in the house."

Amy took Jack by the hand, and led him through the front door, past me, and into our bedroom, where I had already pulled back the sheets, and left them off the end of the bed. I had been standing by the window, watching them make out in the car. I followed them, smiling. I guess my wife had decided to go a little farther than just a kiss. I sat on the couch. They were excitedly undressing each other, they had gotten each other's top off, and were locked in a passionate kiss, their bodies were tightly pressed together, with Amy's tits smashed between them.

The back of Amy's legs were against the side of the bed, giving me a perfect view; she broke their kiss and sat down. Amy then unbuckled Jack's belt; she struggled with the button on his slacks because of the pressure caused by his hard cock, she got it undone, but couldn't unzip them until he reached in his pants and held his cock to the side. His slacks fell to the floor. My wife then pulled his shorts out and over his cock and down his legs.

Amy was shocked and awed!

Enthralled by his cock, she tried to wrap her right hand around his girth, but her fingers and thumb couldn't touch, she then put both hands on his length, one above the other, but they didn't even reach to the bulbous purple head--there was still about two inches sticking out. It seemed she was trying to gauge just how big his cock was. Amy then noticed his pre-cum that was about to drip off the head, and she reached her tongue out and licked it off. She worked it around in her mouth.

"Mmm, you taste good, and your cock is beautiful!"

Then my wife, after just one short date with this stranger, made love to his cock. Amy smelled it, licked it, stroked it, sucked it, she would pull her head away from it just to look at it, and a ribbon of Jack's cum would stretch from his cock to her lips. Amy would then rub his cock on her cheek, getting his cum in her hair. She sucked his cock for a few minutes, that was as long as she could, before her jaw got too sore.

Jack was moaning, and then he said,"Your turn baby."

Jack then lifted Amy off the bed, taking her place sitting on the bed. "Such pretty pink titties." He then squeezed, fondled and sucked on Amy's tits. He undid the hook and zipper on her skirt which fell to the floor, and sticking his fingers inside the band of her panties, he slid them off her hips and down her legs, leaving my wife naked in front of a man who truly had full control of her. As Jack sucked on her pink nipples, he rubbed her thighs and her ass, pulling her cheeks apart making Amy cry out in pleasure.

A few minutes later, Jack easily picked her up and laid her back down on the bed. Putting his body between her legs, he inhaled her intoxicating scent, and started licking and sucking on Amy's pussy. In less than a minute, my wife was crying out, "Oh my God, I'm cumming," her hips were humping, her thighs squeezing Jack's head between them.

As Amy was coming down from her climax, Jack lay down beside her, his monstrous cock pointing at the ceiling. When Amy's senses returned, she straddled Jack's stomach, gripped his cock, placing it against her opening, and pushed against it. It wouldn't go in, Amy needed to feel his cock inside her--she pushed again. When she had full pressure against him, Jack thrust his hips forcing his cock through my wife's pelvic opening.

"Ow, ow, ow... oh, oh...ah, ah... aaaah,"

Amy's pussy was stretching to accept Jack's enormous cock, and she slowly started fucking him. The pain and pleasure his cock produced in her was incredible, Amy was now sitting up right on his cock, letting gravity push his manhood even deeper. When his cock reached the end of her vagina, there were still a couple of inches to go. Amy was intent on taking it all. She just sat on it, and it slowly stretched her vagina beyond her natural depth.

Finally her pelvis sat on his, and then her fucking of Jack got serious.

In just a few minutes, Amy's moans increased in volume, her hips were pumping her pussy up and down on Jack's swollen cock at an incredible speed. Then she screamed, "Ohhhh fuck! I'm cumming! Oh my gaaaawd!!" Her body quit moving, it went stiff, just shuddering, sitting bolt upright on top of the source of her ecstasy--Jack's cock. Amy had just experienced the most incredible, intense orgasm of her life! She had not known her body could ever feel something like that. She fainted, for a second and fell forward onto Jack's chest.

She just lay there enjoying the aftershocks of her climax.

Jack let her lay on his chest, for a few minutes, but the desire in his cock was also intense--it needed to reach its instinctive goal. He rolled them over leaving his cock embedded in my wife. He started thrusting, Amy's nerves were instantly re-ignited, she wrapped her legs around her lover's back and met every one of his thrusts with one of her own. Each time their mating thrusts brought their pelvises together, Jacks big balls would slap her ass, and my wife would utter, "Oh, oh, oh, oh."

The slapping of their sweating bodies together and those moans of "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh," sparked the memory of watching my aunt Alana being fucked by Jim, and my uncle Pete watching and stroking his dick; which like mine was not deserving of our amazing women.

I had cum while I was watching my wife fucking Jack and she climaxed all over his cock. I was already hard again, as I watched and listened. Jack's body completely covered my wife's; I was watching my wife's pussy being ravished by his cock. Her lips clinging and stretching to hold on, as his cock receded and pushed in and disappeared as his cock stroked in. Their juices were running down her ass. Their fuck parts were making squishy sounds, and their sweating bodies were slapping together with each fuck stroke.

I loved hearing the sounds of pleasure coming out of my wife, as she received the first real fucking of her life. I could hear both of them moaning and groaning, whispering fuck words to each other. Then their whole tempo increased. I could see the speed of their fuck strokes increasing, and their sounds of pleasure gaining intensity. Jack was getting more forceful, driving his cock in harder, deeper, like he was trying to drive it through her body.

Then, Amy screamed, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm cumming, oh gaaaaaaawd." Biologically her nerves had started her uterine contractions to suck in the sperm being deposited by the male. As hard as possible, Jack drove his cock deep into my wife, his balls pulled tight to his cock to deliver his seed. His whole body stiffened, the muscles deep in his pelvis and ass contracting to ejaculate his virile cum deep into my wife's waiting womb. I could hear his heavy man-grunts that matched his contractions.

I ejaculated my wasted seed all over the floor.

Jack's body relaxed on top of my wife. After a few minutes, I heard her say, "I like your weight laying on me, it feels so good." Jack lay on top of her a while longer as they kissed, then he rolled off of her. As his softening cock slipped out of her pussy, which was gaping wide open, a huge stream of his thick, white cum oozed out. Her legs were still spread wide and it seemed that I watched more cum ooze out of her and down her ass, than I will ejaculate in three orgasms. Jack lay beside her, where they tenderly kissed, rubbed, whispered, and loved each other.

After about fifteen minutes, Amy got up, came over to me, bent over and kissed me and said,"Thank you for this, it was incredible, I love you." Just then a big glob of Jack's cum fell out of her and landed on my bare foot. Then she headed for the bathroom. When she came out, and was walking back to the bed, she was looking at Jack's body, and especially his cock, which was flaccid and laying across his thigh. It was still wet and gooey with their cum and juices from their mating. She had never known that a man could have such a big cock--she had only known mine.

She lay down on the bed, with her head laid on Jack's stomach near his waist and took his limp cock in her hand. With her fist around it, there were still two or three inches sticking out. She stared at it for a few seconds, then she licked it. I couldn't believe it, she never would have done that to me. I think her inner slut had been awakened. She then licked it some more, it started to get hard and Jack moaned. My wife licked every inch of his cock, cleaning it completely of their combined juices.

By the time my wife finished cleaning Jack's cock, it was completely hard; in fact, raging hard, and Amy could feel his hips gently thrusting. She plunged her mouth down over his cock, and was excitedly bobbing her head up and down, as she sucked and stroked his massive rigid member. Jack grabbed her hair and gently pulled her. Amy moved up his body, kissing and licking as she went. When she was in the right position, she reached between them, grabbed Jack's cock guided it to her opening and pushed her body onto her what had become, her very favorite cock.

This time, there was no pain; my wife cried out with extreme pleasure as her stretched, cum-slickened pussy bottomed out, and sheathed his cock to the hilt. Using her thigh muscles and her hands on his chest, she slowly lifted her ass until she was almost off his cock, then slowly back down, until she sat on his pelvis. She could not believe the nerves that were aroused! and the pleasure that this big cock could bring her. Amy continued her slow-fucking of Jack's cock, moaning and crying out in pleasure.

I slowly stroked my own very hard dick.

I watched in amazement, as this huge cock penetrated my wife. When she would lift, her lips would grip it so tight and stretch out so far, then completely disappear as she lowered her ass again. Amy kept the slow-fucking of Jack, going for probably ten minutes, when I noticed the speed of her thrusts building, and her moans and cries increased in intensity, and volume.

Soon, her ass was humping violently on his cock, on her instinctual drive to climax. Then her body went into orgasm, her mind shut off, and released its chemicals, her mouth screaming out in pleasure as all the nerves in her body released at once, her body writhing in ecstasy and then collapsing on her new lover.

I ejaculated my wasted seed on the floor.

Jack let her enjoy her after-glow for a few minutes, before deciding it was time for his needs to be satisfied. He told Amy to get on her knees; she lowered her head and shoulders to the bed, her ass lewdly pointing back at Jack, as he got on his knees behind her. I could see her sexy wide hips sticking out each side of Jack, he gripped her hips, where they flared out, and mounted her, pushing his massive cock slowly into her depths. My wife moaned, and cried out!

"Fuck me Jack, oh God, you're so deep, fuck me now."

Hearing her moans and her cries of delight, gave me a lot of pleasure, and made my dick hard again. I was so proud of my wife--she had taken Jack's huge cock and the incredible fucking he had given her. She had given him her best, Amy had never fucked me like she had fucked--Jack, but then, I could never give her the fucking that Jack had given her. He had awakened her. He was the sexually-superior man. The man deserving to inseminate my wife.

Amy cried out in pleasure. "Ah, ah, ah, ah," with each thrust of his cock that was pressing against the end of her vagina, arousing an incredible bundle of nerves. Jack fucked her with his deliberately-long-slow-thrusts. In just minutes, Amy cried out, "Oh my God, I'm cumming!" Jack just kept fucking her, as her body shook and she gripped the sheets, as she orgasmed. Then, again a couple of minutes later, she cried out, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm cumming again!" her body shook and she gripped the sheets.

Jack's cock being squeezed by the contractions of Amy's vagina changed his demeanor, and he started pulling her hips back against his thrusts--fucking my wife with more force and speed. He was on his own drive to meet his instinctual need to inseminate the female, to complete the mating process. Then they reached their goal together, he grunting, she screaming, he ejaculating his sperm into her receptive cervix, her uterine contractions, creating a vacuum to pull his sperm into her egg. My wasted seed again went on to the floor. Then they both collapsed to the bed still coupled together and were asleep in minutes.ii8i

I pulled the sheets and blanket over them, and I lay down on the couch, covered with a blanket, happy and satisfied, I also fell asleep in minutes, but not before thinking how amazing my wife was, and how much I loved her. L 7 7

I woke in the morning to the sounds of Jack and my wife making love. Jack was laying on top of her, his arms under her shoulders, slowly thrusting his hips, her legs around his thighs, her hands rubbing up and down his back. They were whispering to each other, and lovingly kissing. I thought it was wonderful, for them to be sharing this tender moment.

Their loving went on for about fifteen minutes, then my wife said something I did not understand the meaning of, but it sure drove Jack. "Do you like fucking Miss Campos? " Jack stopped in mid-stroke, and then he furiously started fucking Amy, or Miss Campos, or whoever in his mind he was fucking, but it was my wife's pussy getting what she loved, which was Jack's cock. In seconds, their lovemaking had turned into pure lustful fucking.

Jack reached his goal, his cock grew even harder, he rose up on his straightened arms, and slammed his cock deep into my wife, and let loose with his powerful man-grunts as he ejaculated his huge load of cum. His drive to cum had pushed Amy over the edge, and she was screaming out in climax, "Oh fuck, oh gaaaaaawd. Their sweat-covered bodies collapsed, melded together in sated bliss.

I had just cum again.

They laid on the bed, kissing and recovering for about twenty minutes, Jack said he needed to get going. I said I would fix them bacon, toast and coffee, while they showered. While I was in the kitchen, I could hear them laughing and giggling in the shower. I think Amy was sucking his cock because I thought I heard him grunting again. When they came to the table, Jack was dressed. Amy was in her robe, she gave me a nice deep kiss, and a big smile--yeah she had sucked his cock. After they had a bite to eat, Jack stood up to leave and I thanked him, for taking my wife on her date.

Amy showed him to the door, he stopped, and went to our bedroom returning with Amy's panties, "I almost forgot these," as he put them in his jacket pocket. They went out on the porch and n front of the neighborhood, Jack reached in her robe and fondled her tits as they passionately kissed goodbye. Then as Jack walked down to his car, he turned, and in a little boy's voice, he said,"Thank you, Miss Campos." Then they both laughed.

After he had driven off, Amy and I walked into our bedroom, that incredible smell of post-sex hit me, and I was hard again. Amy told me she was pretty sore and asked if she could just give me a hand job and I said I would love one. We lay down on the bed--she gave me their wet-spot and it was very wet.

Amy told me the story about Jack still fantasizing about Miss Campos, and about their date from when she left to when they came back in the house. She slowly started stroking my dick, when she told me about being parked in the driveway, and when she told me about Jack reaching under her skirt, I couldn't hold off and shot my wad; which by then was barely a dribble. I had lasted less than two minutes.

Every night for weeks, we would talk about how much we both enjoyed her date night, we would both get really horny and we would fuck every time; until Jack called my wife for another date two weeks later, and told me--no more sex until after their date.

Jack took my wife on that first date three years ago, and they have been having a date night about once a month ever since. Somtimes they will go out, but usually Jack just comes over to our house, and they will enjoy each other all weekend.

Jack did awaken and release Amy's inner slut, as her libido is in overdrive. She started dressing sexier, and she has learned how to flirt, her confidence level is through the roof now. Men are always hitting on her--but she has yet to find anyone that can give her a fucking as good as Jack does.

12