My Wife's Date Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I accept your gift and plan to make your wife an appreciated and happy woman. I will take her pleasure seriously and plan to keep her happy."

Susan jumped in, "How does it look?"

Patrick led her to the big mirror on the wall and stood behind her. She held her hand under her gift while gazing at it in the mirror and thanked him again. He repeated he was welcome and then started to let his hands roam her body. I watched as his hand came around and up and started to squeeze her breast. Susan moaned and leaned back against him. With his other hand, he started to caress her ass. He then started to kiss her neck and remind her she was beautiful. She was really starting to react and melt into him.

He released her mostly and said, "It is time for the cuckold's other gift."

She smiled and said, "Yes, it is!"

Susan then came over to me and took my hand and brought me into the bedroom. A part of me thought my gift might be Susan, my wife, but that was not the case.

"Patrick and I have a gift, a special gift, for you." She then sat me down in the easy chair in the bedroom. "Patrick is going to make love to me, and you are going to get to see it. You know how turned on you have gotten when I told you what we have done, well this will be 1000x's better. And you are encouraged to play with your little cucky dick, because after we are done, which will be a long while from now because Patrick has SERIOUS stamina, you can lock yourself into your other present and present the key to your wife and now Mistress."

As she finished, she leaned in and really kissed me, then broke the kiss, and said, "Watch how a real man fucks a woman." She then walked over to Patrick, who had come in behind us, kissed him passionately and said, "Take me, I am completely yours!"

And that is what he did. He moved slowly but with purpose and started to kiss her and let his hands roam her body. As he took both of her breasts, one in each hand, my wife let out a serious moan. The moan was like an adrenaline shot to my libido and my dick immediately started to stiffen and push against my pants. My hand moved to my crotch and I just started to rub myself as I watched a skilled man begin his seduction and taking of my wife.

Patrick moved his hands around the back of my wife and unzipped her skirt, which then fell to the floor. Susan stepped out of it and gave it a little kick off to the side. Her long, fit, lovely legs were on full display. As she steadied herself, she pushed his sport coat off and helped him completely out of it, and then flung it to the side. Her hands moved to his shirt buttons and she started to help him lose his shirt. Her excitement was genuine. As his shirt fell to the floor, he grabbed her top and over her head it went. He held it over her head as it kept her arms up and his lips moved to her breasts. They were still enclosed in a sexy as fuck black bra, but he kissed the upper breasts and made her coo. She looked amazing in this position.

He finally pulled the top off completely and it too got thrown to the side. They went back to kissing, and kissing hard! Their mostly naked upper bodies got mashed together and eventually Patrick unsecured my wife's bra and pulled it off her chest. Patrick looked over at me, smiled as I rubbed my extreme hard-on, and threw the bra to me and said, "Closest you are going to get to enjoy the feel of your wife's perfect tits!"

This did not go unnoticed by Susan who laughed, "You're going to give Cucky a heart attack, can't you see how excited he is already."

"I thought I was being nice giving him such a nice souvenir!" Patrick said with a smirk.

"I guess, but get your attention back to those tits that you now own, suck my nipples baby, I need it."

Patrick wasted no time and started to kiss and suck on her nipples. Susan loves this, and it really got her moaning. As he did that, her hands found his belt buckle and soon his pants were falling to the floor. He stepped out of them without breaking contact with her chest. I had a side view of all this action and I immediately saw what made my wife become his so quickly and fully.

For a man his age, Patrick's body was amazing. His chest was strong and his stomach flat. His arms and legs had definition, showing that being able to afford good personal training has its benefits. But under the cover of his boxer briefs was the outline of a cock, a man's cock. It looked huge.

Patrick kissed his way up Susan's chest and neck and embraced her lips with his. They kissed for a while, each holding each other's head with their hands. They made a very sexy and hot couple. I was truly realizing that my wife had found a man much more matched to her beauty. Even being younger by close to 15 years, it was obvious that I lost the comparison. I was less fit, less buff, and by far the less equipped man. Finally, they broke the kiss and he just said to her, "Show him. It will remove any doubt."

She smiled at him, then turned to me and licked her lips, and then my wife sunk to her knees in front of her lover. She slowly pulled off his boxers and released his manhood. It bounced obscenely upon release but quickly my wife's hand steadied it. It was large, on the huge side, but what made it unique was the head of Patrick's cock was massive and the ridge guarding it was highly pronounced. I immediately understood that when his cock slid thru my wife, that head was going to create sensations I had never given her.

As if reading my mind, Susan looked at me, looked back at Patrick's cock and then swirled her tongue around his cock head. She then looked at me and said, "The things this cock does to me are almost criminal!" And as she looked up at her lover with a grateful look, she fed his massive cock into her ravenous mouth. My wife rarely ever gave me head in our relationship, so I sat stunned as she worshipped Patrick's manhood like it was her favorite activity in the world.

Patrick ran his hand thru her hair, occasionally holding her impaled on it, but mostly just letting his hand go along for the ride she was enthusiastically giving. He let out a couple of very satisfying moans, then looked at me, "For a woman who told me a month ago she really never did this, she has become obsessed with becoming the best. And let me tell you, she is pretty much there. If you are really good, perhaps someday, I will let you experience her this way."

As he said this, Susan slid her puckered lips down his shaft in a slow continuous suck, popped off his cock, looked at me and put that notion to rest, "Sorry Cucky, never going to happen, not while this amazing man is available." And she went right back at it. Patrick laughed and looked at me with a 'what me?' look on his face and said, "I tried. You'll just have to take my word for it, she is fucking amazing."

Patrick then grabbed Susan's head and held it while he pushed his cock fully into her. He looked at me, "Has taken a month of practice, but your lovely bride can now deep throat me." It was impressive. He released her and instead of jumping back off his cock, she once again slowly sucked her way off. He moaned and said to no one in particular, "that is the best fucking part!"

Susan slid off his cock and looked up at him with pleading eyes, "Did someone say fucking? Yes, please."

He laughed and pulled her up, pushed her playfully back on the bed. She immediately spread her legs; each leg end still adorned by her sexy fuck-me shoes. Patrick reached up and in a show of boldness and strength, tore her panties, ripping them in two at each hip, allowing him to just toss them aside without having to take them off over her legs. Susan laughed excitedly and in a desperate sounding voice said, "Fuck, I love it when you do that. Now fuck me lover!"

Patrick placed his cock end against her sex and just started rubbing her. Susan kept trying to push herself up to have him enter her, but he just kept tormenting her. He started to tease us both. "I just want to verify that once I enter you, I own you. Cucky never gets back in. Agreed?"

"God yes. He won't even get close, not that I would feel him anyways. You have owned me since our first night together. Take me Patrick. Please!"

"Hear that Cucky, your wife really wants my cock. What do you think, should I give it to her? I tell you what, ask nicely and I will fuck your wife."

I was too engrossed in the situation to reply, my wife's yell broke me out of it, "Ask him. Do it now! I need his fucking cock in me!" The urgency of her voice was not something I ever heard as her partner in sex.

"You heard your desperate wife, ask me!"

"Would you please fuck my wife, Sir. She deserves the pleasure you can provide." I couldn't deny Susan any longer and I was rooting for Patrick to provide he the pleasure she deserves.

Patrick smiled at Susan and in one motion, drove his cock all the way in. Susan let out a shriek of pleasure that I am sure was heard throughout the building. By this time my dick was out of the confines of my pants and I was stroking hard. Watching this man please my wife was both the hardest and most amazing thing I had ever seen.

Patrick started to hit a steady rhythm and Susan's shrieks became deep moans. She arched her back hard, and came. A long, extended "fuck" came out of her mouth as her hands grabbed the bedding. But the detail I noticed, the element that was most illustrative of the depth of her orgasm, was that her toes actually curled. She had foreshadowed this earlier and indeed, my wife's lover was fucking her so well that he was making her toes curl. It hit me in this weird way and as she continued to convulse in orgasm, I blew my load all over myself.

As this happened, I heard Susan starting to laugh, or whatever is part laugh and part moan. "Cucky, just spewed all over himself, baby. You gave both of us great orgasms."

"You mean I gave you a great first orgasm. I don't plan to cum until the count is at least four!"

"Fuck yes. Did I tell you Cucky, Patrick can go as long as he wants, and amazingly what he wants is my pleasure. You are the best fucking lover ever, baby!"

Patrick answered by starting to slowly enter and almost exit, enter, and almost exit. His large cock head causing Susan ripples of pleasure as it massaged her insides. I wouldn't say that she had another orgasm, because I don't think her first one ever stopped, but she threw her head back and shook, with her mouth wide open, but no scream or shriek. His efforts overwhelmed her, and she was in ecstasy.

After quite a while of just stringing her orgasm along, he announced, "Time to mix it up baby, let's show Cucky that you have a slutty side too!"

Patrick pulled out; the massiveness of his cock compared to my wife's petite body was hard to fathom. My wife didn't hesitate and repositioned herself on all fours and immediately slammed her face into the bedding and pushed her ass up. Patrick wasted no time and reinserted himself and began to hammer away at her pussy. Susan was getting pushed into the bedding and her tits were bouncing up and down hard. I was hard again and stroking myself. It was obvious that what Patrick was doing was not something I could do. Susan was encouraging him to fuck his slut. It was unbelievable.

What we will call orgasm number three started to take control over my wife and she started to slam herself back into Patrick's thrusts with vigor and enthusiasm. She was repeating the word "yes" until she really was reduced to just grunting and orgasming. She pressed herself back against him as hard as she could and bounced herself. She was like a wild animal, and she was in heaven.

"That's it, baby, cum on my cock. Let it loose!" Patrick encouraged her. After a good five minutes of her body spasming and shuddering, she started to calm, and her breathing went down from frantic to elevated. Patrick still was going like a machine. It was impressive, and depressing. He got the great cock and the amazing stamina, I got neither.

"Time for our favorite finish baby." Susan said as she looked back at him. Patrick and she repositioned again and I watched my wife slowly impale herself down onto his cock. She was straddling him, and he was laying like the conquering hero accepting his tribute. I could clearly see her stretch open to allow his manhood to enter her. Then Susan started to do all the work.

Patrick reached up and started to fondle her breasts as she bounced herself on his glorious cock. They kept this going for a good 7-8 minutes, which in fucking time is an eternity. Susan started to really pant and moan and she leaned forward, started to pump herself onto and almost across his cock. It obviously made his girth rub her just right because only after a couple minutes she started to talk to him.

"Come'on baby, give me your cum! Let's go together. I am almost there, ahhhhh fuck this feels so good!"

Patrick increased his action and then I watched as his legs tensed and his face contorted and as my wife exploded into her final orgasm, Patrick unloaded deep inside her. I had never seen two people more in synch. She ground down onto him, yet he pushed from below, as they both extended the pleasure. Finally, Susan just collapsed on her lover's chest and started to kiss him tenderly.

Sometime during all of this I had cum again as I found my sticky hand still wrapped around my quickly shrinking dick. I think I enjoyed what I witnessed just as much as any sex I had ever participated in. They were such the perfect couple for each other. I started to cry both in awe of them and because I knew my relationship with my wife was over as I once knew it.

Susan broke the kiss, leaned back slightly to be able to look at Patrick, and said what we were all feeling, "I am going to say this in front of Jim," and as soon as she used my real name, I knew my suspicions were correct, "I love you Patrick and if you'll have me, I am yours forever. No man has ever made me feel so good."

Patrick leaned up, kissed her tenderly, and said, "That makes me so happy. I love you too, Susan." And they went back to kissing.

As they did, I got up and straightened out my clothes. I really didn't care that I had wet spots on my pants. I left their gift, it was no longer going to be necessary. I wasn't going to play the role of cuckold, I had just been promoted to ex-husband. I made it out to my car, took my phone out of the console, and texted my wife one last message.

I am happy for you. I will always love you. James.

As I drove home, my phone buzzed. It was from Susan. Thank you. I will always have love for you too

It was the last text I ever got from her. Three days later a package arrived from her lawyer and 45 days later I was divorced. Last I heard, Patrick and Susan were living in France.

I live alone. Not lonely, at least not always. Occasionally, normally after a few drinks, I lay in bed and replay that last afternoon. I normally cum before my mind has even replayed half of it. It was still the best sex I have ever experienced.

The End

Thanks for reading. I appreciate any comments, favorites, or messages and please follow me to stay up-to-date on my other stories.

12