All Comments on 'My Wife's Date with Ben Ch. 02'

by Calvin427

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good story

Pleaae ignore these people that don't like your story. It never ceases to amaze me how many people read a story and talk about how bad it is. If you don't likeRead something else. I thougt it was very good and am ready for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What happened to Nancy and Cal?

I liked your stories in the beginning when Nancy was an exhibitionist and wasn't a whore. She plays Cal like a well tuned violin. She isn't doing anything for Cal, she's getting fucked for fucking's sake. His watching is collateral benefit. His feelings and her loyalty are a thing of the past. In the first stories they planned everything together and worked it out that Cal was always there and involved.

Now she's fucking Ben and whoever she wants and if Cal gets to watch, well that's all well and good. If he doesn't that's too fucking bad. This last 'date' had her fucking Ben for hours before she got home. She set it up for her getting fucked with the light off and fucking Ben all morning too. How was Cal supposed to watch that?

They have gone from Nancy and Cal doing something exciting together to Nancy having a boy friend she cares about. She throws Cal a bone every now and then to keep from losing her meal ticket.

How's Cal supposed to feel with Nancy unable or unwilling to say 'no' to anything that Ben wants to do? Maybe Calvin has become the standard cuckhold over the years he's been writing this.

I'm done. I really enjoyed Nancy and Cal doing this together, but I get no enjoyment out of her fucking Cal over, having no regard for his feelings. She obviously fucks him now to keep him around. She says all the right stuff but her actions are one of a common whore.

I'll give this one more shot but I'm not likely to read any more of this shit if the stories continue to be more cuckhold and disrespectful to Cal.

Sidney43Sidney43almost 12 years ago

Don't know why I read this story, but this marriage is headed for a bad end and hubby has no one to blame but himself. Ben obviously is being approached for a porn actor job and his wife is going to end up in porn with him. He will be tossed aside as a lot of large cocked males satisfy his wife and ole stupid Cal will be the loser. Troll your wife as bait to get your jollies and sooner or later a shark will take the bait, hook, line and all into the depths of depravity and the fisherman is left with nothing but the rod and reel. Maybe she will send Cal some DVD's so he can jerk off and watch her perform? LOL

lettorenotturnolettorenotturnoalmost 12 years ago
I like Nancy but...

I like very much Nancy stories because there have been a balance between her exibitionist behaviuor and Cal vouyerism; balance obtained through a solid sex liason with Cal. This time Nancy unchained hot for Ben and going away with him. She left Cal and this changes to much the personnage. Poor Cal! Will she be able to come back to Cal, or will Call pimp her in the porno business with Ben?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Get Adjusted. Please.

This site offers stories featuring every imaginable theme, fantasy, outlook, perspective, and approach. Guess what? You will doubtless love some, and not like others. That has to be pretty obvious - or so I would think. So what's with all the flaming just because this story contains themes YOU don't care for? No one is telling you to adjust your tastes, nor should they. So why rail against someone simply for posting a story that isn't "for you"? No offense, but... seems weird to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I hope what I think is happening isn't happening

I really hope this isn't turning into one of those woman turns into dumbass slut for a big cock with no other redeeming value. She's lying and avoiding talking about things with her husband and that seems pretty stupid considering how open minded and indulgent her husband is. Instead of reassuring him of her love she's just pushing him away. It's becoming too one sided when before it was more of a partnership between two loving people. Please bring the love back. It's the lying and scheming that turn these stories from erotic to just stupid and painful to read.

Thanks for writing though.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
ANON- Get adjusted!

Thank you. It's not like the title doesn't tell those who don't like cuckold tales to skip it! I don't go to Reluc/Non-Consent (which I don't approve of) and one-bomb everything! It's like it is their Old Testament mission to keep married women pure!

I'll bet they tell their priest/minister/imam/rabbi about their one-bomb successes!

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartalmost 12 years ago
unforseen cocequences?

I can forsee lots of consequences. Letting yer old lady sample other cock never brings good things. I hope cal is making this shit up.

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 12 years ago

Excellent story. There's little to beat watching some hung stud fuck the living daylights out of your wife. She's going to get ass fucked by Ben, Karl, and god knows who else! I'm looking forward to it.

shin_odjnshin_odjnover 11 years ago
and?

no chapter 3? don't leave us hanging

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 11 years ago

Come on Calvin, we must be long overdue for the next chapter by now!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Calvin, you are long overdue for a next chapter. Please get to writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I just read your story about nancy fucking ben ,and he must be nuts to let his wife fuck other men there be no way I would let other men fuck no less have them fuck her ass no matterthe size of ther dicks .snd if she did that would be the end .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story!

I've enjoyed this story a couple of times. It's one of my favorites. The semi-reluctant anal / wife who can't say no is a great theme, and well done here. If I could suggest any improvement, it would be to draw out her resistance, both making Ben work harder to get her ass, and her struggle more to handle it, once he does. Though, I do recognize that the lack of detail here reflects the narrator's perspective.

Keep it up!

On the other hand, the porno themed sequels are a bit too other-worldly for me to get into.

This story aside, the angry comments on these cuckold stories in general are so weird. I can't wrap my head around why some people disapprove of the theme so much. There seems to be this idea that a life-partner will jump ship for a novel set of genitals, if given a taste. That fear reflects a weak conception of a life-partner, if you ask me.

I don't know why non-monogamy is so threatening to many monogamists. In real life, it can work pretty well. It just takes communication, trust, and self-confidence.

OOAAOOAAalmost 7 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!!

Congrats!

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
About various comments

Get adjusted and other such "So what's with all the flaming just because this story contains themes YOU don't care for?"

Really, compared with a lot LW stories, there is very little flaming, even 5 years after your comment.

"I don't know why non-monogamy is so threatening to many monogamists. In real life, it can work pretty well. It just takes communication, trust, and self-confidence."

And here you hit on the key points, communication is lacking, she isn't telling him everything, he isn't being totally honest with her about his feelings, trust is dwindling, he found she was chatting with Ben for 3 weeks before she 'owned up' when she thought she had been caught and he doesn't 100% trust she won't run off and all of this is hitting his ego and damaging his self-confidence. If she loves him and if he told her, then Ben would be history, but he hasn't.

I think the big issue a lot of detractors have with this series is that it has gone from playing with others, but sex with each other, to playing and sex with other men but with him present, to sex with other men but in the same house and to making arrangements and playing away from home with someone and it seems they are forming a relationship with each other, even if it is very early stages. And to round it all off, this person seems to be dragging her down a path that would have been unthinkable during the night classes.

After you invest time in a story you start to develop a sort of relationship with them if it is done well and this is. Some people have built the relationship based on the early Nancy, others based on wanting Nancy to run down the rabbit hole, both would be disappointed whichever direction the story took.

Personally, it bugs me that so many of these husbands hark on about how big and tough they are but are not strong enough to tell their wives exactly what they think and lay all their cards on the table in case they lose. Even if the read is compelling, finding out what will happen and be said, it makes a frustrating read seeing silly bollocks doing nothing to stem the flow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Haha

The sissy husbands in these duck fantasies always crack me up. They are hilarious. I like to imagine them speaking with a lisp and prancing about in pink panties. Hahaha!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Parts both husband and wife get their heads back where they belong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Divorce in the making. I went along with the first time with Amber with several rules. I told her later that I didn't care for it at all and that it wouldn't happen again. About 2 months later I walked in on her she evidently didn't know I came in. Her end of the conversation told me it was James the guy from the time I was with her and could tell he was wanting tobe with her again. I already made up my mind I wasn't going to let it happen. I went back out quietly and returned making more noise. I went to the restroom quickly wondering if she would inform me of him calling. The call had ended before I went to the kitchen. She was acting a little different for sure. In bed later I put a lot of effort into pleasing her in hopes of it would help keep her faithful to me. After we finished and wer hugging she asked what brought that lovely love making on? I said I just wanted to show you how much I love you above everything and everyone else. She squeezed me and said I love you too pause Steve I have to tell you James has been calling me and trying to get together with me again. I didn't say anything just waited for her to say something. Finally she asked what I thought? To be frank I agreed one and done. She asked didn't you enjoy it she asked? Absolutely not! I only went along with it because I didn't want you to go behind my back and do it. Just remember I love you and only you. But I absolutely will not tolerate any more extramarital activities period. If I'm not what you really want just let me know and we can go our separate ways. She began crying please don't leave me. I said I will never leave you unless you get together with another guy. She said she would let James know. I said I would appreciate it if she didn't answer his call unless I was with her. She agreed. The next evening she said James had called her 3 times and she let it go to voice mail. Then she played them for us to listen to she hadn't listened to them. He was trying to get her to go behind my back and cheat promising I would never know. She was really shook up and crying. I told her to text him right now and have him call as soon as he could. He called and I answered hello pause hello. Steve he said. Yes. Au. Au. What do you need James? I I would like to talk to Amber could I? Absolutely not she is actually sitting here crying that you think that she is low enough to go behind my back and cheat on me with you. It would be in your best interest to delete her number and never try to contact her or I and stay away from our family. We never heard from him again.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Nancy gets used to Ben's big cock.

And as always the fixation on big cocks places the writer safely within the statistical probabilities of being gay.

And kiteares seems awfully sensitive about it too. Which would imply..........................I'll let you say it to yourself.

SexecutionerSexecutioner9 months ago

Little Calvin427 obviously loves cream pies....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous